Ҝєɭʂєɣ Ѭ “Ϩϕʑϕ” Ѩ ȤєɳɳῗҬђ
|═════۩═════|═════۩═════|

╔═════════╗
Țђє Ϩʊɳ
╚═════════╝

۞WearingThis and this.

█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████

User Image
                                    "I-Its ALIVE!!!!" Kelsey laughed maniacly at the vacuum that was on her desk, which had finally, after hours of trying to figure out the motor inside, turned on. Her aunt and uncle had asked her to fix it a couple of days ago, but she had been to consumed in her own work to put out the effort. Great, that only took like....four hours?....wait, that means you've been up since...when?....WHY WERE YOU UP THAT EARL- Her train of thought got derailed as a booming voice came rolling into her room. "QUIT LAUGHING EVERY TIME YOU MAKE SOMETHING, IT GETS IRRITATING!!!" It was the voice of her cousin, a nice boy, a couple years older than her, but....rather irritable. She and her cousin got along very well, she was an inventor, and he was a painter. Typically she'd make something, and he'd paint it. She couldn't believe how amazing he was at it too, in her opinion it was better than most of the paintings her aunt and uncle owned from the professionals. "So-sorry...I....just get carried away..." She called back as she lowered her head in slight depression. At least I got the vacuum fixed...

"Kelsey! Breakfast! A much more soothing voice was heard, evidently from the kitchen. This voice belonged to her aunt. She was grateful that they let her come live with them, her home life was getting too out of hand...and slightly dangerous back in LA. "Okay! Thanks! Be right there! She stood up from her position, beaming feelings of joy. Motors typically didn't agree with her, but finally, the understanding of a vacuum motor was accomplished. She skipped down the hallway just waiting to unleash the news. The vacuum had been down for a couple of weeks, and nobody wanted to take it into a repair shop...too much time.

She entered the kitchen, looking at the table....or more the contents on top of it, since the table was completely covered. Such a lovely breakfast. She took a seat and spoke just before she ate. "Vacuum is totally fixed!" She said gleefully. "Oh, thats wonderful Kelsey, may your ever growing mind be expanded to its fullest! Thank you." It would have seemed like an odd thing to hear comming from a family member, but not to Kelsey. In fact her aunt said that quite a bit, probably to make her feel more at home. Her father used to say that to her, back when she used to live there. It was a little silly, but she appreciated it. "Thanks auntie Sarah."

Once her plate of food was consumed, she thanked her aunt for the food and let out a loud goodbye, hoping her cousin would hear as well. Just before she left the door, she picked up her longboard from the entrance, grabbed the motor she took out of one of her cousins older toys, and grabbed her backpack and left the house. She was decent at longboarding, it was fun at least, the only thing she hated was the gigantic hill the school was placed on top of. Going there was aweful, but comming back was one of the most fun things she could think of...except for when she crashed. She cringed as she thought back at the memory of breaking her leg.

Longboarding allowed her to sleep about a half an hour longer. That is, when she did get sleep. She found it odd, along with her aunt and uncle, but she rarely felt tired, even when she didn't get any sleep. Her usual was about three hours because thats the minimum she could usually handle while still feeling great. She figured it had to do with the unusual amount of energy she had. The hill had finally been reached. She stepped off of her longboard and picked it up, carrying it up the hill as she trudged along the pathway. Ya know, this isn't as much exausting as it is irritating. An escelator would make everyone else's life soo much easier...man the person who built it would definately be praised.

The entrance to the school finally came into view as it peered over the top of the hill. The thought that she was almost up the hill always made her feel better, and she typically ran the rest of the way. The school looked a brighter white and gray today, which meant that the sun was shining nice and bright. Living in a black and white world made life rather bland, she could only imagine what colour really seemed like, based off of her friends definitions. The upside to being colourblind was that she could see in the dark alot better than the average person. She felt like a cat, but then again, even they could see a couple of colours.

The doors to the entrance grew larger as she approached them, finally within reaching distance. She grabbed the handle and pulled, allowing the refreshing cool air of the school consume her. She stepped inside and made her way to the shoe lockers. Oh, how wonderful! is that Seiji?....Yep it totally is, alright, act normal. Kelsey decided to approach him. He was captain of the swim team....the same club she decided to join, mainly because he was in it. "Seiji! Heyyy, how's it going?" She asked in her still imperfect japanese. She remembered she had accidently insulted him last time they conversed by mistaking a word. "Y-you know...I didn't mean any disrespect last time we talked...right? I'm still working on my japanese. I was just hoping maybe we could walk to class? Or I could accompany you until we head to class....Or if you just want me to leave you alone, I understand." Her tone was one of a mixture of nervousness, and understanding. She really hoped he didn't choose the latter. His emerald eyes almost flashed in the light, giving her a sense of hostility, but hoped that was just in her mind.

She awaited anxiously for his reply. She would respect it either way, she only hoped he wasn't angry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image

Your goals
Your desires
Your dreams
Chase them
They define you much more than you know

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє
Є To unpathed waters, and undreamed shores Э

User Image

The girl's approach took Seiji by surprise, perhaps on account of his growing hunger. He paused a moment, turning to face whoever called his name. "Huh? Oh, Yankee. 'Sup?" Seiji yawned, covering his mouth as he did so. 'Yankee' was his pet name for Kelsey, a member of the swim team. At times, Seiji wondered why she even joined the team. She wasn't terrible at swimming, but she wasn't as fast as Seiji would have liked. Okay, perhaps that was a little harsh. Not everyone could live up to his standards as captain, but at least the team had members.

Kelsey was quite talkative this morning. It seemed she wanted to apologize for the last time they talked, and she also wished to accompany him. Waiting until the girl was finished talking, Seiji chuckled lightly. "C'mon, it's no big deal. You don't have to make it up to me or anythin'." He was obviously still tired, and very hungry. The swim captain's stomach growled angrily, breaking his focus once again. "...If you wanna walk with me, that's fine, but I gotta eat somethin' before I head to class." He turned to the nearby school store, expecting Kelsey to follow. The woman running the school store was stocking up for later on. Seiji grinned and approached the counter. "Excuse me, ma'am? I was wondering if I could buy some... Melon bread?" Making the most pitiful face he could, Seiji pointed to the box containing pre-packaged snacks. "It's 175 yen, right?" He held out the small amount of money expectantly.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I can't sell anything until the afternoon break..." Almost before she could finish her sentence, the woman's face took on a look of pity for the young man. "...Ohh, I guess one little snack wouldn't hurt." She took Seiji's money, dropping it into a metal lockbox before grabbing one of the sweetbuns from the container. "Here you go, hon. Eat it fast, the second bell's going to ring soon!" Seiji nodded, smiling warmly. "Thanks, ma'am!" Turning back to Kelsey, Seiji wasted no time unwrapping the bread and taking a bite. "Man, that hits the spot!" He smiled at Kelsey, feeling quite content. "Awright, whattaya say we get to class?"

Where you at? Kirisame High, at the school store
Who's with me? Yankee
How's it goin'? Melon bread, melon bread! SCORE!
Some tunes for the moment: School Days
OutOfCrepes-
Masahiro "Masamune" Takeda
There is black, and there is white. The gray area is only an illusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masahiro was slightly surprised when Himawari didn't say he was just being silly. In fact, her words were actually a little comforting. Yet at the same time, they weren't. If it was a premonition, then he didn't like whatever it was that he was predicting. Still, it was always good to have someone not think that his ideas were foolish. When she expressed her surprise at his question, Masahiro felt surprise of his own. So she hadn't come over for business reasons? It looked like she had actually cared about his well-being. Hmmm. He would have to think over this fact in the future. Maybe Himawari could be a nice friend. It wasn't like Masahiro was desperate, but he could always use a few more. Who couldn't? He nodded to her explanation that she would check with the president before school ended to see if there would be a meeting.

And speaking of friends, As Himawari left and Masahiro turned to start try and locate another disciplinarian, one of his friends showed up. It was Kelsey Zennith, a recent immigrant from the United States. She was a year older than him, but there were times when Masahiro felt like he was the more mature one. It was just the small things that made him feel this way, and right now, another one of those small things had occurred once more. Kelsey had shown up to school completely out of uniform. Masahiro sighed and followed her into the school as she trailed Seiji, the captain of the swim team that she was a part of.

"Zennith-chan, I know you haven't spent much time here in Japan, but could you please attempt to remember a few of the essentials? Such as, the school uniform?" he asked, casting an eye over her clothes to emphasize his point. He would give her a minute or two to sweat it out before directing her to the room where he had asked for extra uniforms to be stored. Merely punishing the ones who broke this rule wasn't enough if they were allowed to break it all day. Students might get the idea you could come out of uniform, take some small punishment, and stay in the same clothes all day. Speaking of that, he would wait till after school to punish Kelsey. She seemed genuinely unaware of her mistake so cleaning up the classroom after school should have been enough punishment for her. If she had done it deliberately, she would have gotten something worse probably. "Oh, and good morning Otani-san," he said, remembering Seiji was there.

Location ~ Kirisame High
Thoughts ~ Honestly, she needs to try to remember more.
With ~ Kelsey and Seiji
OOC ~

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє

User Image

A grin managed to sneak its way onto Seiji's face as Masahiro pointed out Kelsey's dress code violation. "Ha! I was waitin' to see how long it would take for her to realize she wasn't in uniform." He chuckled, taking another bite of his melonpan. They might not have been much more than mere acquaintances, but Seiji could appreciate their company. He decided to let the two of them work it out for now, shifting his attention to the school entrance. His eyes set on Kokoro, the swim team manager... But more importantly than that (at least to him), his crush. He stopped chewing for a moment, far too busy gawking over her. The swim team captain smiled subconsciously before snapping back to reality. Maaan, quit actin' all lovestruck, Sei! She ain't nothin' special! Seiji finished his sweetbun and turned back to Kelsey and Masahiro, wadding up the wrapper and tossing it into the nearby trashcan.

Only then did Seiji realize that Masahiro had spoken to him. "M-mornin', Takeda-san." Glancing back towards the entrance for a split second, Seiji cleared his throat. "So, what kinda cruel and unusual punishments are there for violatin' the dress code?" He folded his arms and smirked, deciding to have a little fun with the situation. "I could make her swim a few laps. Or how about twenty? No, fifty!"

Where you at? Kirisame High, near the school store
Who's with me? Yankee and Masahiro
How's it goin'? I wonder what it's like bein' a part of student council?
Some tunes for the moment: School Days
OutOfCrepes-
Chase Kurata (Strength)
User Image

He got done with his business noting school would start soon. 'Well that took less time than I thought it would...' he thought, 'and I have time to spare too.' He walked down the hall with his bag and heard his phone vibrate. "Forgot to shut that phone off," he said turning it off quickly as he walked though he noted it was from his mother.

'Probably want me to go to my brothers game today?' he thought, 'but I'm way too busy...not that they'd care any...' He wished his parents would ask him what plans he had ahead of time instead of always bugging him at the last minute. They never did that to his brothers which was probably why he felt sort of overshadowed by them at times.

He didn't dislike his brothers just wished they weren't so perfect all the time. 'I have to stop thinking about things like that...it'll just bum me out...' he thought and headed towards his homeroom. He wondered if anyone would really talk to him besides his friend. He didn't talk to others much in school to begin with though it'd be nice if someone besides his friends would say hi to him for once.

With: No one
Thoughts: Why did I forget to turn my phone off?
                                  Y o u won't f i n d ʜɛɑɾʈ or s o u l i n the sʈɑɾs
                                  But y o u cant e x p l a i n a love like o u r s

Hɪɱɑɯɑɾɪ Kσκσɾσ
    Lovers Arcana‿⁀‿⁀

User Image
    As Himawari walked, she felt like her pace was slow, and it probably was. Her feet almost felt like cement bricks at times because she still felt so groggy from being up in the morning. She really did not like mornings. If Himawari was able to sleep in until her body told her otherwise, she would be bright and cheery all day, but unfortunately that wasn't the case for the girl. Before she knew it, Himawari was standing in the entrance of the school by the shoe lockers. Blinking a couple of times, she figured she must have had one of her infamous spacing out moments and shrugged it off, moving towards her shoe locker to put on her shoes for school. Once switching out her shoes, Himawari heard familiar voices from down the hall. Curious, Himawari looked around and spotted two of the members of the swim team, Seiji, the captain, and Kelsey ( who was also a foreigner!) and as well as....Masahiro-kun? Himawari couldn't help but feel a little confused by this. Only minutes ago she had left Masahiro near the entrance of the school, but now he was inside and scolding Kelsey for not being in dress code.

Figuring she was going to have to walk past the small group either way to get to her class, Himawari decided to make a short stop to say hello. The girl pranced over and took a spot next to Masahiro. “Don't go too hard on her, Masahiro-kun.” Himawari started, her smile beaming brightly as she spoke. “ She is still kind of new here so I'm sure she isn't too used to being in a uniform just yet. I don't expect you not to punish her, because I know that would go against what you do, but don't be too harsh.” The female explained, she didn't even need to hear the conversation the group was having before she spoke. She knew once Masahiro spotted someone who had broken a rule, that they were defiantly in for it. “Good morning, Kelsey-chan!” Himawari chimed and directed her attention to the American girl. Himawari enjoyed having someone like her on the swim team. The girl was very bubbly and always made the other team members laugh. Himawari had a feeling that the swim members really did enjoy having Kelsey on their team.

Then, Himawari looked over at Seiji. “And good morning to you as well, Captain-kun~” Himawari greeted the other male in the group with her own personal nickname for him. Himawari didn't really know why she called Seiji 'Captain-kun', probably no one else called him that either. For some reason, it just seemed to fit well with him and she decided to call him as such. If he didn't care for it, he could always tell her so, or at least she hoped he would tell her. The two of them always seemed to get a long so well, actually. He was an all around good and nice guy and maybe some of it was because of his drive to always win. Himawari always found that quality of Seiji to be rather admirable...

Once the greetings were out of the way, Himawari bowed slightly to the group. “I hope I didn't force myself into the conversation. I was going to have to pass you all on the way to class so I thought it would have been rude if I didn't say hello.” She explained before turning her attention to her fellow student council member, her eyes glittered with confusion. “So! How did you get inside the school before me? I must have been walking awfully slow..”

ɯɪʈʜ Captain-kun, Kelsey-chan and Masrahiro-kun (He must be a fast walker!)
                              ʈʜɪɴkɪɴɢ I want to know how Masahiro-kun got here so fast!
                              OʊʈOʄCɑɴɗʏ

Partying Raider

1,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

╔═════════╗
Țђє Ϩʊɳ
╚═════════╝

۞WearingThis and this.

User Image
                                    "He-hey! Masamune! You're getting alot better at pronouncing my last name." Kelsey said with a grin. He was a rather well known individual because of his expert swordsman skills. In fact she couldn't think of a single time that he was defeated in any kendo tournaments. The two of them were friends...but not great friends, they typically didn't talk much to eachother. From her persepective, he looked rather dissapointed. Oh, great, what did I do this time? She thought, midway through his sentence. Ohhh.....m-my uniform? You idiot, how did you forget that? You've only been in Japan for what? A YEAR? You truely are a genius Kelsey... "O-oh....heh, my u-uniform?" Kelsey stuttered as she tried to think of a realistic excuse. I dont suppose he'd buy the whole, aliens abducted me...and then....they took my uniform...and asked me to wear this!....No...oh sigh, I suppose the truth it is. She locked her eyes with his, to show that she was listening and aware, attempting to give him the respect he deserved. "Y-yeah, my aunt and uncle needed me to fix something for them...I spent quite a few hours on it, and ended up pretty much not even sleeping. I'm totally in a daze right now. In fact, you might not even be talking to the right Kelsey right now, I believe this is just her autopilot, however, if you'd like to leave a message you may. Just leave it after the beep. Beep!" She gave a small giggle as to lighten the mood, but with Masahiro's rather strict attitude she knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this one. "I'm very sorry Masamune...I....honestly don't have a better excuse than that...the daze, I mean, not the autopilot....But it's gotta be true, I mean, look, I'm still holding my longboard...I dont even think this thing is allowed in the school." She spoke sincerely. Oh god, what are you trying to do Kelsey, if this backfires, you're going to get into even more trouble!

It was Seiji's words which brought Kelsey out of her thoughts. And it seemed he didn't have anything useful to say. Only to assess the situation, and joke around? It was definately like Seiji. Wonderful, I guess you're not getting any backup from him... She thought as she stared Seiji down like a lynx for a rabbit. She put herself out of her position and imagined the situation from a third party perspective. Well...I suppose I can see how this could be funny....but whyyy meeeeeeee???? She opened her mouth, still staring with harmful intent at Seiji. "Oh, geez, thanks Seiji. Ya know, maybe I could have used a little reminder. The next time I notice that whatever I'm tinkering with is gonna blow up, I'll be sure to throw it at you first." She figured he was being sarcastic about the laps bit, but then again, it was Seiji. He did anything to come out on top...and the faster his team was the higher of a chance he had to win. "Hey Seiji, is the reason you didn't join the kendo club because you know you wouldn't be able to beat Masamune?" She questioned without intent to get on Masamune's good side, it probably wouldn't have effected him anyways, but more of an intention to take a stab at Seiji.

And it was at that moment that the swim clubs manager popped into the conversing triangle. Kokoro sure was beautiful, and she had a personality to match. She was almost the perfect person, and perhaps her only downfall was that the rare times when she did stress she would fidget, making a clear marking showing how she did indeed feel. This made her easy prey for those who purposely try to get on peoples nerves. Yes! Kelsey gave a discrete fist pump as her mind targeted the word while she listened to Kokoro take her side and try to lessen her punishment. Oh Kokoro, you're suuuuch a hero! It took Kelsey a couple of seconds to figure out that her next sentence was actually directed at her. A hearty good morning was spoken which made Kelsey feel happier. At least she wasn't at her throat, not at this moment anyways. "Good morning to you as well Cocoa." Cocoa was just a nickname Kelsey made for her. It was rather fitting, it sounded exactly like Koko, and had a deeper meaning refering to her sweet personality. She hoped that she was okay with it, she had called her it before and got no feedback so she was still unsure.

The words Captain Kun rattled through her brain. Kelsey had always wondered if there had been anything going on between her and Seiji. The way they tended to look at each other was different from the way they looked at others. Perhaps she was just reading too far into what they were thinking, but then again, Seiji did seem to space out the moment she came into vision. This was a little depressing, since she had a small crush on Seiji, but she would never show it. He was the reason she actually joined the swim team, but he would never find that out either. Ugh, Kelsey, change your thought before something bad happens. She looked back over to Masahiro.

Masahiro was definately a different case. He was extremely hard to read, and come to think of it, she didn't remember ever seeing him look even the slightest bit interested in any female he talked to. He was certainly good looking, and had an admirable thought process and attitude, he could easily get a girlfriend if he wanted...but...why didn't he want one? She had her suspicions, but wouldn't ask him unless the two of them were alone. Really the only downfall he had was that he was a brick when it came to humour. In the year that she had known him, she'd known him to laugh at only a handful of the jokes she made. One could actually call that an accomplishment because most people couldn't even get a smile out of him, that is, unless he was in a fantastic mood to begin with. "Hey...umm...Masamune? Is there any way you could let me off the hook just this one timeeee? Pleeeaaaaasssseeee??? Or perhaps I could do something for you? I could help you with your math....orrrr I could be a practice Kendo target for you." She was quite serious about the first one, however she was completely joking about the latter, hoping that he could pick up on which she was serious about. She'd much rather do something for him, or help him with something rather than get stuck behind in a classroom for a detention, or have to swim laps. It was actually on her list of goals, She wanted to get to know him better. He intrigued her, she didn't know what it was specifically about him, but there was something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image

Your goals
Your desires
Your dreams
Chase them

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

takanishi

T H E - - - S T A R
                    WHEN - THE - HAWKS - ARE - AWAY - LITTLE - BIRD - COMES - OUT - TO - PLAY

User Image Aito waved his hands frantically. ''M-Me!? Hahahahaha.. I'm totally not shy! Were did you get that idea!?'' He squealed, spinning around on one leg slightly, waving his hands. He was being quite overdramatic. He stumbled on to his other leg, and looked at her, scratching the back of his head and smiling weakly. Was he really that obvious? ''S-Sorry though Tetra-senpai.. I won't get your name wrong again!'' He said, smiling at her slightly, a small ammount of colour in his cheeks. It was mostly permanent this colour. Mainly due to the ammount of times he felt embarassed already.

Thinking: ''She found me out...''
With: Tetra Night
Masahiro "Masamune" Takeda
There is black, and there is white. The gray area is only an illusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masahiro raised an eyebrow at Seiji's comment about cruel and unusual punishments. Were his punishments cruel and unusual? He had always thought his way of discipline was pretty fair considering some of the rails he'd heard about disciplinarians at other high schools. How did that reflect on him then? Did that mean he was cruel and, he had to pause before he could even think it, unusual? He would have to learn more about himself through the eyes of othe- It was around this point that he realized that Seiji's was joking with him. Masahiro didn't show his relief, easily holding the same blank expression. Sure he didn't flinch away from demonstrating his kendo to 'persuade' rule breakers not to do it again, but that didn't make him cruel. He simply shrugged in response to Seiji's querie.

"What you do during your team's practice is none of my business. If you want her to swim that many laps in hopes of increasing her speed, then so be it," he said, having understood the first joke but more or less totally missing the second. It wasn't his fault that he missed jokes so often. It was just the way his mind worked. Humor was one of this gray areas that he didn't believe in. It was kinda hard to follow something you don't think exists.

When Himawari joined their group and voiced her concerns about Kelsey being punished to harshly, his mind went back to the cruel and unusual statement. Maybe he would have to look over his methods after all. If he was ovezealous in his punishments, then that in itself was more or less a crime. Even good steel would break under too harsh a blow. Was he breaking the steel he wished to mold this school into with the blows of his discipline methods? "Worry not. I'm not going to have her clean the school with a toothbrush or anything like that."

As Kelsey addressed him by his nickname, he couldn't keep the faint light of pride out of his eyes. If there was anything he could get excited about, it was swords, and who was the greatest sword smith to ever live? Masamune. The way Kelsey had sweetened his mood slightly by calling him this seemed completely unintentional, so he didn't let it show…too much that is. He listened, first to her excuse and then to her pleas. Her excuse he believed. From what he knew of her, it was quite likely she had been up all night tinkering with something. She should be commended for bein dressed at all with so little sleep as she got. At her plea though, he raised his eyebrow again. Be let off? Even if she was his friend, that was something he could never do. If he started letting his friends getting away with anything, he himself would be reprimanded or worse, people would shallowly try to be his friend just to be able to get away with rule breaking.

It wasn't until he'd run through this complete thought process that he had even registered that there had been a second option. Do something for him huh? It was an interesting proposal. He never would have expected her to offer up her body to bruised as a training dummy. Much less to the captin of the team. And the experiance of fighting a complete novice would be interesting. Maybe he would be able to learn something from her movements like what was the most accurate way to read your opponent. "Alright Zennith-chan. I was just going to have you he the one to sweep the class after school today, but I'll take you up on your offer. For the next four practices, you will be my training dummy," he told her, the slightest twitch at the corner of his mouth showing that he was amused by this prospect.

Location ~ Kirisame High
Thoughts ~ Cruel and unusual?
With ~ Kelsey, Seiji, and Himawari
OOC ~

Partying Raider

1,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

╔═════════╗
Țђє Ϩʊɳ
╚═════════╝

۞WearingThis and this.

User Image
                                    Kelsey nearly fell over after hearing that Masahiro accepted the training dummy comment. ....Is.....he serious?...Cause I wasn't...Great, now look what you did, Kelsey. Now you're gonna suffer four days of constant bruising... She was litterally speachless for about a minute. "Y-you dont take jokes very well do you Masamune...I won't take back my offer, I mean this does sound like a challenge, and I do like challenges, but do me one favor Masamune...Please listen to peoples tones...you know I'm a sarcastic person..." Her eyes drifted around the room as she kept on thinking about the amount of pain she was going to have to endure. This kids the best freakin swordsman who ever existed.....WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?....You wanna know what you're supposed to do? BEAT HIM! you could totally do it....if you set your mind to it!

She was only waiting for Seiji to burst out laughing at her misfortune, because he did stuff like that. It was a little annoying, really you shouldn't kick someone while their already down. Kelsey let out a sigh and then refocused herself. Perhaps she wouldn't win in a sword battle with him, but she might be able to give herself some hope with her charisma. "Just done come crying to me when I'm done destroying you!" She nearly yelled, clearly energized from the thoughts goin on in her head. "But...since I've accepted your challenge, you've gotta accept mine!" Kelsey attempted to manipulate the situation in order to bring it to "fair" grounds, clearly changing the word from punishment to challenge. She was actually rather good at manipulating situations, she figured it was because of her forward, charismatic, "take control of a situation" kind of attitude. "Here's your challenge: You need to sit back and relax as others around you live their daily life, breaking rules. No more disceplinary status for you!" A smile formed on her face, she figured she was doing a pretty good job of what she was trying to do. "Well....for four days. Got it?" She brought her pointer finger up infront of him in a gun shape. As she let her thumb fall as signal of the hammer she winked and let off a gunshot kind of sound.

"So...do you accept, pretty boy?" She only hoped that he could understand her tone this time. One of complete seriousness about her question, however all in good spirits about the nickname. Her eyes flashed with a burning passion for success. She had an odd ability to make light of any type of situation and sometimes even convince herself to do what is seemingly impossible. A lot of the time it didn't work out, and she'd fail, but she'd fail gloriously. Don't back down now Masamune, I accepted your punishment, now you accept me challenge. She laughed in her head.

The roomed seemed to ignite with her fiery determination. She didn't care what the others thought right now, in fact to her, it really felt like it was only her and Masahiro standing in it, that is until her longboard slipped from her fingers and crashed to the floor. Broken out of her tunnel vision, she looked at the other two who were most likely surprised to see her talking like this to Masahiro. She was a rather confident individual, at least that's what showed on the outside, and typically didn't take too much time to slow down and think before the words flew out of her mouth. The other thing which seemed force of habbit for her was that she rarely corrected herself, and hated being corrected by others; unless it was a speech problem, which seemed to occur quite often in her japanese. Once she said something, she stuck to it, unless it was a fact and she knew she was wrong. These qualities probably didn't help her situation, but she decided to take the path she normally did and fully backed everything she said.

User Image

User Image

Your goals
Your desires
Your dreams
Chase them

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
        TєтʀαXXNιɢнтXXXX
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXαʀcαɴα oғ тнє мooɴ

sтαтυsXXXXXGreat!
          wιтнXXXXXXXNobody.

User Image
тнє ʀιsιɴɢ sυɴ wιʟʟ єvєɴтυαʟʟʏ sєтXXXα ɴєwвoʀɴ's ʟιғє wιʟʟ ғαםє
тнє ʀιsιɴɢ sυɴ wιʟʟ єvєɴтυαʟʟʏ sєтXXXα ɴєwвoʀɴ's ʟιғє wιʟʟ ғαםє

═════════════════════════════

Tetra grinned and answered the boy. "Well, let's see. For one, you blush a lot. Two, you stutter a lot more than most. I can't think of a third thing, though. Maybe you're just a little shy, then - but that's okay. Everyone's different. Me, I'm probably more outgoing than I should be, hehehehe." Tetra then waved her hand at his apology, smiling now instead of grinning. "It's okay! At least you were close! I'd probably take it as a nickname if you kept doing it, anyway, so there's nothing wrong with it."

Tetra then started swaying from side to side in a manner that showed she was being rather carefree, switching her standing leg each time she switched directions in her swaying. "So, what do you like to go by? I have a nickname I got from a little 'reading' I did some time ago."

═════════════════════════════

ғʀoм sυɴ тo мooɴ, мooɴ тo sυɴXXXɢιvє pєαcєғυʟ ʀєsт тo тнє ʟιvιɴɢ םєαם
ғʀoм sυɴ тo мooɴ, мooɴ тo sυɴXXXɢιvє pєαcєғυʟ ʀєsт тo тнє ʟιvιɴɢ םєαם

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє

User Image

Seiji couldn't help but chuckle at Kelsey and Masahiro's reactions. When Kelsey brought up the kendo team, Seiji closed his eyes and puffed out his cheeks. "So that's how you wanna play it, huh?" He paused a moment before opening his eyes and grinning. "...Y'know, that gives me an idea. We should go a few rounds sometime, Takeda!" The captain crossed his arms, imagining the outcome of a kendo match against Masahiro. "I mean, sure, you'll probably beat the crap outta me... But who knows? I might get lucky." He was joking of course, but knowing Takeda, he just might have to live up to that offer one day.

As Kokoro approached, Seiji tensed up a little. Crap, here she comes! Keep cool! She greeted the three of them before engaging in the conversation. "Mornin', Kokoro-chan!" Seiji didn't usually give enthusiastic greetings, but he was willing to make an exception for Himawari. "Sleep well?" Before the conversation could continue, Kelsey and Masahiro began to bicker. Masahiro took Yankee's offer one-hundred percent seriously, and so Yankee decided not to back down. If there was one thing Seiji could say about Kelsey, it was that she had some serious determination. She challenged Masahiro, just as he had challenged her. For a moment, Yankee seemed... In charge of the situation, in a way. In fact, she seemed pretty cool... That is, until she dropped that oddly-shaped skateboard of hers. Doesn't she have a locker? Why is she still carrying that thing around? As the group began to attract the attention of passing students, Seiji couldn't help but sigh. "Y'know, class is gonna start soon. Can't this wait?" He didn't really expect an answer. Once Kelsey got fired up, it was best to just stay out of the way. Seiji turned to Kokoro and shrugged. "Heh, I guess it's too late now."

Where you at? Kirisame High, near the school store
Who's with me? Yankee, Masahiro, and Kokoro
How's it goin'? Man, those two are REALLY easy to mess with.
Some tunes for the moment: Joy
OutOfCrepes-

Shirtless Grabber

User ImageUser Image
                                                                          OOC;; C: It's fine! Sorry for my late response D: I had to entertain some cousins.
                                                                          TAGGED;; Shuya Matsuda
                                                                          SOCIAL LINKS;; the poem to my soul

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────

The male flinched then. His shoulders hunched together the moment he heard someone address him. With a grimace on his face, Nobue glanced down, looking in the direction where the voice had broken into his thoughts. His gaze roamed slowly, as if he dreaded to see what was lying in wait for him. He was met with a half-smile, one that belonged to a guy he didn't know too well.. To be honest, Nobue expected to see Mizushima or Takeda. Both probably going to leap at him for wearing his uniform incorrectly or something of the like. The person staring at him though -- was neither of the two.
                                                                          Matsuda?

The name of his former classmate sprang into his head. He knew most of his class mates' names, as they were, at some point, in one class together -- whether it was in freshman year, or if they happened to go to the same middle school. Prior to dropping out, Nobue was at one point, as confident and out-going as any other guy. However, as he devoted more and more of his time attempting to go through rehabilitation, it began to grow harder and harder to shrug everything off.
                                                                          Before he knew it, he'd begun to skip class more and more frequently. Although sometimes his absences were due to medical reasons, the others were on a whim. Eventually -- he'd accumulated enough absences to be forced to repeat the year. Whether repeating was detrimental or beneficial, Nobue never really decided upon it. He thought he'd escaped his class; however, Nobue now thought it was foolish to ever think he'd never see one or two classmates again.

A brief moment of panic arose in his eyes; however, it disappeared as quickly as it came. With a soft grunt, Nobue pushed himself up to stand. The student looked over at Matsuda, wondering what the male thought of him now. Was it disgraceful to repeat the year over again. The way Matsuda spoke to him now was above awkward, but below casual. "Matsuda." Nobue said the occult leader's name. It was the only thing he could think of saying in response to Matsuda's first words.
                                                                          The second remark though, elicited a different response from him. An uneasy frown crossed his face and subconsciously, he raised his hand to touch the back of his neck. "About that.. I had to take a medical leave." He made no mention of how other times, he left on account of his own and that in itself, was the major cause for his repeating the year. "And because I missed a lot of school, I had to be held back."

Nobue's gaze shifted, resting instead on the ground. Damn.. Speaking to a fellow classmate of his a year back was awkward. Especially now when he had to consider Matsuda his 'senpai.' It wasn't required really, to address another by that if you'd been held back.. But again.. With thee rigid system of Japanese honorifics.. It'd be rude not to. "How have you been? Senior year is tough I've heard."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────
                                  Y o u won't f i n d ʜɛɑɾʈ or s o u l i n the sʈɑɾs
                                  But y o u cant e x p l a i n a love like o u r s

Hɪɱɑɯɑɾɪ Kσκσɾσ
    Lovers Arcana‿⁀‿⁀

User Image
    Himawari couldn't help but smile at Kelsey's greeting towards her. Calling Himawari 'Cocoa' was actually pretty cleaver, considering her last name, Kokoro, sounded a bit similar to the word. Plus, it reminded her of chocolate, and oh how Himawari loved chocolate... As she looked at Kelsey, she thought for a moment about the girl. Something hold Himawari that Kelsey kind of yearned for some recognition from Seiji, or something along those lines. Kelsey wouldn't be considered the best swimmer on the time, but she always tried her hardest and did anything Seiji told her to do to improve. Who knew, maybe Kelsey had her eyes on Seiji and if she did, she did a really good job of hiding it. But Himawari always seemed to pick up on that sort of thing when it came to others. If it ever pertained to her own relationship status, Himawari was ignorantly clueless.

After collecting her thoughts, Himawari looked over at Masahiro who assured her that Kelsey's punishment wouldn't be too bad. The girl nodded in agreement and smiled, that is until she heard Kelsey's proposal and Masahiro accepted, not really aware that the girl was joking. “O-oh..” She mused and covered her mouth. She was a little shocked that the two were actually planning on going through with it. Masahiro was strong when it came to Kendo. Himawari had passed by when the members were tossing out old and beaten training dummies. If so much damage could be done to a non-living object, she could only imagine what it would be like for a girl like Kelsey to be a live dummy. Himawari began to open up her mouth to try and persuade the two other wise, but when she say how pumped up Kelsey was, she knew there was no way to stop it now. Sighing heavily at the situation, Himawari shook her head slightly. Hopefully Masahiro knew of his strength and go easy on her.

Turning back to her conversation with Seiji, Himawari's mood lightened and she smiled. “Yes, I slept very well, thank you. And what about you, Captain-kun?” She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. Just then, Himawari jumped slightly as Kelsey's skateboard dropped to the ground, making a rather loud, and unexpected noise. Her blue eyes grew wide with surprise and her posture straightened and stiffed for a few moments before Seiji's voice rang through her ears. Relaxing her body, she nodded slightly. “Haha, it would seem so.” She giggled and looked over at Masahiro and Kelsey. “It's almost impossible to try and change either of their minds once they have something set in it.” Himawari explained and looked around for a moment. “Do you think we should start heading to class? I'm not too sure how long these two will be at it, but Masahiro will get after us too if we are late. We could walk together?” Himawari offered happily to the captain of the swim team.

ɯɪʈʜ Captain-kun, Kelsey-chan and Masrahiro-kun
                              ʈʜɪɴkɪɴɢ So far, it's been an interesting morning!
                              OʊʈOʄCɑɴɗʏ
Chase Kurata (Strength)
User Image

Chase saw several students heading to their classes early and decided to join them. He walked into the classroom and went to his desk. He saw his friend talking to the girl he mentioned before and getting slapped by the girl. 'Guess that was a perverted book' he thought.

"Why are you even friends with that creep?" The girl asked, "You're nothing like him." Chase wondered why he had that guy as a friend sometimes but shrugged not wanting to have his best friend angry at him. "He's been my closest friend for years," Chase said, "sure he's a bit of a pervert but he's really cool when you get to know him."

"Well I'd rather not know the guy," The girl said, "He's a jerk...anyways I hear your brothers have a game after school...you going?" Chase wished everyone would stop bringing them up all the time but didn't say that outloud though he was tempted to. "No I have have to help the Kendo Team out besides they don't need me there to watch them."

Thinking: Why does everyone ask me about my brothers and never my day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff