Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masahiro "Masamune" Takeda
There is black, and there is white. The gray area is only an illusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masahiro watched silently as a few more students arrived, remaining where he was for the time being. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to anyone, but if he had a clear view of everyone that was going to go in, he could make sure he memorized all their faces so if one of them got lost in there, he would be able to tell. He would feel responsible if anyone went missing while he was here, especially in so large a group. The disciplinary committee didn't just enforce the rules, they protected the student body. Masahiro intended to fully live up to that standard. He wondered just how long they were going to mill about before they all went in. And where the heck was Kelsey? They might end up going in without her, which could lead to some major problems if she was simply late. If she went in alone and turned up missing, the park would probably be shut down and no one would be given a chance to go look for her. All of these thoughts vanished from his mind though when the gates opened.

The whole ordeal, as short as it was, was extremely creepy. Masahiro was sure that there was some evil force at work here. After all, how could a simple kidnapper open those large gates without being seen, and then screech without giving away his position. The gates certainly didn't look like they could be controlled remotely, so the inclusion of technology was impossible. Masahiro remembered a quote. When you have eliminated everything else, the only thing that remained was the truth. He thought that this particular set of words was very appropriate for their current situation. He drew his sword, smiling to himself at the sound of steel being drawn. He was about to walk forward and suggest he go in first when he heard a shout. A shout he recognized. It looked like Kelsey had arrived and was scaring people again.

Location ~ Amusement Park
Thoughts ~ ...
With ~ Everyone
OOC ~

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image
SOCIAL LINKS

Aojiroi smiled to Chase and shrugged, her music still playing quietly through the headphones around her neck. ”It's not like I had anything better to...” In mid-sentance, when the gates began opening, the pale girl spun around to face them, her jaw dropped and eyes wide. She gripped her hachiwara tightly in one hand, her knuckles going even whiter than they usually were, her pink-red gaze fixed dumbfoundedly on the entrance gates.

”Holy hell...” Aojiroi found herself cursing under her breath in English, a long shudder running down her spine as the ghostly cries echoed forth. It was as if a horror story was coming alive in front of her. Quickly, she reached out to grab Seiji's shoulder and spun around to face him. ”Please tell me you're not thinking of going in there on your own,” Aojiroi asked warily, reverting back to Japanese, then looked back to Chase. ”You too. You'd better not be thinking that either.”

Of course, Aojiroi certainly wasn't going to go in alone. If others were still wanting to go in, however, she'd go with them...But this place was certainly giving her chills. She imagined that if she made it back to the dorm, the opening gates and cries from the park were going to give her nightmares. At least she couldn't possibly say her first few days in Tachibana were boring now. And she thanked her lucky stars that she had joined the weapons club at her last school, too.

CONDITION: Spooked
CURRENT HEALTH: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ (100%)
WITH: Everyone. Too many names to type.
THINKING: ...What. In the hell. Was that?
OOC NOTES: Still listening to The Outsider by A Perfect Circle

So truly, if there's light I want to see it
Now that I know what I'm looking for
Truly if there's joy then I want to feel it
Here in this world is where I want to be
Because I can't cry anymore

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
        TєтʀαXXNιɢнтXXXX
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXαʀcαɴα oғ тнє мooɴ

User Image
тнє ʀιsιɴɢ sυɴ wιʟʟ єvєɴтυαʟʟʏ sєтXXXα ɴєwвoʀɴ's ʟιғє wιʟʟ ғαםє
тнє ʀιsιɴɢ sυɴ wιʟʟ єvєɴтυαʟʟʏ sєтXXXα ɴєwвoʀɴ's ʟιғє wιʟʟ ғαםє

═════════════════════════════

Tetra smiled and laughed a little. "Yeah, I get what you're saying. I do hope they stay safe. We need to be careful ourselves, though." she said. Her gaze wandered towards the boy staring at them, and she decided to smile and wave at him, showing she knew he was there - of course, her smile was a bit of a sly-looking one, hinting on the fact she knew he was staring. Tetra also picked up on the arrival of Nobue, and merely waved at him as she kept her eye out for the last person they needed - Kelsey.

Soon, the sound of the gate opening could be heard. The harsh sound made Tetra show a slightly pained look. It wasn't long before the sounds soon faded, and left Tetra wondering who in the world "Yuu-chan" was. Of course, she could assume that a couple of the words that were said were the two words "turn back". Very cliche, but always something that was said for a good reason. Tetra noticed Tsubaki scared, and was about to try and reassure here, but Kelsey soon popped up to startle her. "Well, now that we have everyone, shall we go inside?"

═════════════════════════════

ғʀoм sυɴ тo мooɴ, мooɴ тo sυɴXXXɢιvє pєαcєғυʟ ʀєsт тo тнє ʟιvιɴɢ םєαם
ғʀoм sυɴ тo мooɴ, мooɴ тo sυɴXXXɢιvє pєαcєғυʟ ʀєsт тo тнє ʟιvιɴɢ םєαם

User Image

Ryuunosuke Ryuu Mizushima

"Lookin to get schooled? Alright then, just remember you asked for it."
The Hanged Man
Links "Ryuu" Ryuunosuke Mizushima

He was surprised at how many people had arrived, but was more surprised by the door and that strange voice. Seeing some of them debate on what to do Ryuu simply started to walk ahead of them. "I don't know about all of you, but I'm going ahead." He says to all of them. He figured they wre looking into the missing student, but that was only part of why he was here.

"Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of my way."

User ImageUser Image

With: At the moment everyone
Thoughts: They can do what they want. I got my own reasons for being here.

OOC: Sorry for the blah post.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
XIV THE TEMPERANCE

User Image Location: ~ Seraphim (front gate) ~

Tsubaki had managed to calm herself down some until a certain someone by the name of Kelsey came up behind her. "Ahhh... Don't do that Zennith-chan..." Tsubaki shrieked jumping practically out of her skin. "Why me..?" she questioned turning to look at Kelsey. "Glad you could make it..." she said rather flatly trying to catch her breath. Her heart was jumping all over the place and it was driving her absolutely insane.

'Okay... I'm really starting to think that this is a bad idea...' Tsubaki thought before looking at Shuya. "So we still going to risk our lives?" she asked the group knowing that Shuya was going to say they were going inside. 'Why am I so scared? Come on Tsubaki be brave honestly.' she told herself knowing she was being a complete fraidy cat.

Clubs: Science Club (leader), Volleyball Team (member) & Occult club (member)

Conditions: Normal
With: Everyone
Social Links: Tsubaki Yuko
Thoughts: 'Dear God make it stop...'

OOC: ---

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє
Є Hard work is key, But LUCK seals the deal Э

User Image

Feeling a hand grab his shoulder, Seiji stopped. He turned to address not only Aojiroi, but everyone who hesitated to enter Seraphim. "Why did you come here?" Raising his cap so that his face could clearly be seen, he spoke out to the others. "Why did any of you come here?" Being the hot-blooded guy he was, Seiji had already made up his mind to see this through. "Was it to stand around squealin' over how 'spooky' these gates are?" Despite his mocking tone, Seiji remained stone-faced. "...Didn't think so." With that, the captain turned and looked towards Mizushima, who had taken the initiative and walked ahead of the crowd. Glad to see someone's on the same page, he thought. Seiji took a few more steps before turning again, grabbing the bill of his cap and pulling it downwards again. "I'm not waitin'. Not while Kurabaki-kun is still missin'." This time, he focused his attention on Himawari, Uchida, Amamiya, and Takanishi. C'mon, guys... Don't chicken out. We can't back out now!

Where you at? Seraphim- Entrance
Who's with me? Pretty much everyone
How's it goin'? Kurabaki... Where are you?
Some tunes for the moment: Fearful Experience
OutOfCrepes-

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image
SOCIAL LINKS

Aojiroi sighed a little and furrowed her brow. Taking a step to follow Seiji and Mizushima, the pale girl quickly turned down the volume on her headphones as she walked, holding her hachiwara tightly in her other hand. ”To be honest, Otani-san, I'm not sure why I came,” she admitted with a sigh. ”I've been in town for three days, and today was my first day of school. It wasn't like I knew anyone involved.”

Despite that, she wasn't about to back down now. Though the two ahead of her did look like they could handle their own, the old saying was safety in numbers after all. And who's to say that whatever is inside the park wasn't outside as well? All these thoughts were giving her a chill.

”Either way, I can fight if it comes to it,” Aojiroi said, lowering her tone a bit. ”I don't think you'll have to worry much about me being capable.” Great. She didn't even convince herself with that one. Holy hell indeed.

WITH: Everyone. Specifically, following Seiji and Mizushima.
THINKING: Dear God, why am I doing this?
OOC NOTES: ~~~

Y o u won't f i n d ʜɛɑɾʈ or s o u l i n the sʈɑɾs
                                  But y o u cant e x p l a i n a love like o u r s

Hɪɱɑɯɑɾɪ Kσκσɾσ
    Lovers Arcana‿⁀‿⁀

User Image
    Himawari looked out of the corner of her eye over at Uchida. He and Shuya seemed to have some tension between the two. Though she was kind of curious why, she knew now wasn't the time for that and it really wasn't her business. There were some students, including Himawari that began to show signs of doubt after the display with the gates but Seiji seemed to press forward. Himawari felt a twinge of guilt flow through her body and looked down at the ground. She kind of lost sight for the actual reason the group was really here to begin with. A student was in danger and could still be in Seraphim. For all she knew, that thing with the gates and the noise was just a ploy to try and scare the kids away.

“Seiji-kun is right. We are here for Kurabaki..” She started and looked around at the large group of students. Sure the other group was mainly here for the paranormal, but Himawari, Nobue, Aito and Kazana were there for Kurabaki.”W-we can't leave now. Not after coming this far.” Feeling a small bit of confidence building inside of her, she placed her hand on Aito's shoulder who was probably going to be the most reluctant. “If we all stick together, we will be fine.” Looking over she spotted Ryuu-san who didn't even seemed to be phased by the gates as he walked in front of the other groups. Himawari nodded to herself and determination was glowing in her bright blue eyes. “Let's go, everyone.” Himawari spoke up. She wasn't too sure why but after Seiji's little 'pep' talk, Himawari was ready to try and take on whatever was going to come up. Knowing that Kazana and Uchida would follow soon, Himawari tugged on Aito's hand. “Come on, Aito-kun. We don't want to get left behind.” With that said, Himawari followed after Seiji, Ryuu and Aojiroi.

ɯɪʈʜ Everyone
                              ʈʜɪɴkɪɴɢ I need to stay brave!
                              OʊʈOʄCɑɴɗʏ

Shirtless Grabber

User ImageUser Image
                                                                          OOC;; A bit short. Sorry for that guys D:
                                                                          TAGGED;; Everybody
                                                                          SOCIAL LINKS;; the poem to my soul

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────

As Mizushima strode ahead, Nobue scowled at first, as if shocked at the red-head's idiocy. But seeing the truth to Seiji's word, the male clamped down in his jaw. A few moments passed and then he nodded firmly. "I'm coming." He took a step after the two males, taking the initiative next. Even if he didn't know Kurabaki personally, an incident of this scale could not be overlooked. He put a hand on the steel gates, his fingers brushing against it for a few moments before he pulled his arm away. As more and more people began to pull out of the large group and join the one he and others were in, Nobue stopped and looked behind him, at the faces of those he'd left behind. Why was Shuya here? Although he could understand the reason for the occult club's arrival, turning a student's disappearance into the local ghost story seemed.. He didn't know.. A bit cruel...

"Oi, Amamiya." He turned his head back only for a few moments, jerking his head a bit to indicate her to follow. At Himawari's speech, he reached back, taking the blonde boy's other hand and pulling him along with Himawari. "Let's go." He didn't spare a look back, knowing that whether the others chose to come or not, it would depend primarily on whether or not they had the guts to do so.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

~BEYOND THE GATES~

As the pupils proceed inwards, a static buzzing can be heard over the telecom's that are dotted around. A voice sounds from them. 'The Park Is Closing, Please Leave Immediatley.' However, as soon as they proceeded inside, the gates that had welcomed them shut tight behind them. No escape. It is there in the pitch darkness that they see the figure of a girl, running away towards the hall of mirrors.

OCC:// Kay Guys! Lookie here, When they follow the girl into the hall of mirrors, I don't want everyone going inside. The characters that I want to enter are: Aito, Kelsey, Uchida, and Shuya, if you don't mind. People here will be the founding members. The reason I have decided to do this is so it remains a mystrey and lets people get captured later. If the whole cast discovers it, there won't be anyone to rescue! Basically what will happen is the characters listed above will be the first to enter the hall of mirrors, and then the clown's mouth which marks the entrance will shut tight behind them. Thankyou!

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

takanishi

T H E - - - S T A R
                    WHEN - THE - HAWKS - ARE - AWAY - LITTLE - BIRD - COMES - OUT - TO - PLAY

User Image Aito starred around, never detaching himself from Himawari, who he used as what felt like a lifeline. With all of her smiles and reassuring hands that gripped him, he felt a beam of happiness permanate the pitch darkness around him. The cracking of the gates and the buzzing voice made him even more on edge. And as they took a step inside, the gates shut tight and locked behind them, Aito, using a free hand, tried to rattle them to no avail. They remained defiantly unfazed by his attempts.

Aito then averted his gaze to see a silohette of a girl running away. Aito then pointed towards the moving, shadow like girl. ''T-There! L-Look!'' Aito shouted. Aito then huddled closer to Himawari. ''T-Thanks Himawari-Chan..'' He said. Within her deep blue eyes, Aito felt like he saw a big sister figure inside of her. ''Okay!'' He then said determined, He wouldn't turn back. He wouldn't run away. ''M-Maybe we should follow her...'' Aito continued.

Thinking: 'G-Get Me Out Of Here!'
With: OuO Everyone!

Star

User Image

EMPRESS
                                                              xxx
                                                                                ▒▒░ KAZANA xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄TIHIRIOIUIGIHITIHIEIWIIINIDIOIWISIOIFISIKIYISICIRIAIPIIINIGIEIXIPIEICITIAITIIIOIN

▄▄▄▄▄▄B R A I N W A S H D R E A M I N G B L A C K A N D W H I T E
                                                ↠ ↠ SETTING UP THE SURFACE WITH VERY SHINY TOYS

TIME GOES BY, MAKE UP DOESN'T COVER IT
                                                                              WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?
                                                                              NOW THAT YOU'VE LOST IT
                                                                              HOPE YOU HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN

xxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ★ NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE MY LOVE
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ★ NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE MY LOVE

xxxxxxxI BUILT MY LIFE UNDERNEATH

Talk about eerie? Gates aren't really supposed to close and open by themselves, after all. Most inanimate objects don't move by themselves, unless they're powered by some kind of electric current, and that wasn't the case in the clearly powerless Seraphim Amusement Park. The more and more Kazana stayed near the death trap, she felt more and more regret for choosing to stay every second. Instincts told her to run, but she didn't want to be the cowardly girl among the group. She was sure no one would blame her for being afraid of an obviously intimidating situation, but Kazana wasn't about to damage her image like that. Besides, oddly enough, as scared as she was, the fear was almost alluring. That must be why curiosity killed the cat.

Kazana was being drawn into this dangerous place with a morbid curiosity for its possibly gory truth, a place where the model might not see the day of light again. Every inch of common sense and survival instincts she had told her to turn back, but she was still hopelessly curious. "I'm coming." She said to Nobue, following after the rest of her fellow high schoolers and, then, a slam! Kazana abruptly turned around to see the shut gates. Still standing where she was, she watched Aito rattle the gates, but they didn't budge. "… I guess this is why people have common sense in the first place. It's a shame we don't use it." Kazana commented aloud, taking a sigh to compose herself, before continuing with the rest of the group. Until, of course, along with the others, she too, sighted a girl. Kazana squinted her eyes, looking at her and taking a couple of steps closer.

ooc; all right. )o) should the rest of us just chill outside (haha, maybe we can have some bro-bonding time) then? or do we not need to post?

THE FIERY STORMS ▬▬▬ CAN'T REACH ME

3,650 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      • Citizen 200
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      User Image

User Image
      SOCIAL LINKS

Aojiroi stiffened up as she heard the gates swing shut behind them. She felt her hand going numb, a product of clinging onto the handle of her hachiwara so tightly that it was pinching the nerves. She didn't dare look back. She knew what she would see, and she knew it would send her flying into a panic.

Desperately, Aojiroi wished she was back in her dorm room studying, like most normal high schoolers. When the girl ran past the group, she fought back the urge to call out to the strange apparition for help. She couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't, or at least, she thought she couldn't right now.

Aojiroi suspected perhaps one of the few things keeping her from losing it entirely was the fact that one of her favourite songs was playing through her headphones, however quietly it may be. But if it helped, then she wasn't about to turn it off. In fact, she turned the volume up slightly so she could hear the sounds of her music a little better. Funny, she hadn't remembered switching the track, but the slow-tempo, melodiac rock had been replaced by violin and piano, playing a song that almost sounded...Sad. As if the strings of the instruments were weeping.

Aojiroi recognized the passage. Dreamcatcher, a beautiful name for a beautiful song. Even hearing it just as it was now helped calm the panicked girl down, and before long, she found her thoughts cleared somewhat. She was still afraid, no doubt about that, but the fear wasn't so omnipotent anymore. However, it lurked in her mind and around each corner, like an invisible stalker. Even now, it was still omnipresent, if not omnipotent.

Turning to face the others nearby, Aojiroi tilted her head a little towards Seiji and Mizushima. ”...I get the feeling that we shouldn't split off just yet,” Aojiroi said quietly, enunciating each word a little slowly. Her voice was shaky with the fear she still felt, and she wanted to make sure that she was heard.

WITH: Everyone
      THINKING: Have to stay calm.

OOC NOTES: ~~~

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє
      Є Hard work is key, But LUCK seals the deal Э

User Image

Almost as if they wanted to swat down Seiji's hopes, Seraphim's gates swiftly shut behind them. Aito rattled the metal bars, but it was futile. They were trapped. Pulling down his cap, Seiji half-expected to start getting yelled at for urging them to enter the park... Then again, each person came of their own free will. Even if his words had any sway in their decisions, they were the ones who first made the choice to show up. He speculated for a moment; Did Kurabaki witness the same things that they were seeing now? Did the gates trap him in as well? If he was still in the park, where would he be? Seiji's mind was filled with questions.

Then, the figure of a girl appeared; Her features were difficult to make out, especially in the eerie darkness of the park. She ran, heading deeper into Seraphim... Most likely wishing for the group to follow. This time, however, Seiji would be a bit more cautious; Rushing blindly through the gates proved to be a mistake. "Y'know, I don't really buy into all that 'supernatural' crap, but somethin' tells me that girl wasn't... What we think she was." He sighed, thinking hard about whether or not to pursue the mysterious girl. "Some of you guys are in the occult club, right? Any chance you've seen stuff like this before?" Although it pained him to admit it, asking the members of the occult club might have been their best bet on figuring out what was going on in the 'haunted' theme park.

Where you at? Seraphim
      Who's with me? Pretty much everyone
      How's it goin'? ...
      Some tunes for the moment: Maiden in Black
      OutOfCrepes-

Partying Raider

1,850 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Member 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      User Image

User Image

|═════۩═════|═════۩═════|
      Ҝєɭʂєɣ Ѭ “Ϩϕʑϕ” Ѩ ȤєɳɳῗҬђ
      |═════۩═════|═════۩═════|

╔═════════╗
      Țђє Ϩʊɳ
      ╚═════════╝

۞WearingThis and this.

█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████

User Image
                                        "Why you? Well because you were shaking like a leaf in a hurricane of course. You need to chill, this place looks cool, Tsubaki, wouldn't you agree?" She asked the question half rhetorically, perhaps Tsubaki wouldn't find it nearly as amusing as Kelsey, then again Kelsey would go and look directly for adventure. She hadn't been there to see the gates open, so the fact that they were in fact open was quite a surprise to her. Lucky day?....Hah, sometimes I wonder if you're actually human Kelsey, You're too lucky! "Glad I could be here, and thanks Tsubaki!" She spoke with a smile so wide it consumed her face, allowing no space for her eyes to stay open. Tsubaki's next words were a little unnerving, however. Something was said about risking their lives? "Alright, seriously Tsubaki, you need to relaaaax. Even if there is something in there, it would be hard to take down all five hundred of us...right?......So...shall we?" She spoke before she turned back to grab her longboard by the trees really quick. A whole ten second trip before she was back infront of the gate once more. "March!" She shouted as she brought up her hand that was carrying her longboard and placed it infront of her in order to conduct the occult club into the spooky park.

And so she was now just inside of the gate. She scanned the area as she continued to step forth. The park was most likely lit a lot better for her because of her eyes than it was for other people, in fact on a normal night nigh the entire park would have been visible to her. But it was not a normal night, a foreboding, unnatural dark fog had been present; she could only see about one hundred feet infront of her. The base of the ferris wheel was eerie, but visible, however about two thirds down from the top was covered in the mist. Very few track parts were in her vision in regards to the roller coaster. The track just seemed to fade in and out of nothingness; a void to nowhere. And perhaps the most ominous sight of this themepark was the hall of mirrors. Only the entrace seemed clear, the rest of it gave way to darkness. And a girl. She witnessed a faint sight of a girl running into the black entrance. Officially freaked out, and totally not alert of the gate which had shut itself behind her, she backed into the gate which caught her off guard and made her give off a loud but short shriek. She dropped her longboard and the other case in the process of her getting scared out of her mind.

Once she collected her mind and calmed herself down she looked around her to see who else made it in. She spoke up in a soft, shakey voice. "W-well, I guess I-I deserved th-that one....huh?" She sighed rather loudly before continuing her sentence. "O-okay...What now?" She said out loud, not speaking to anyone in particular. This was all too cliche, abandoned theme park? Entrance ways blocked? She didn't even bother to check to see if it was locked, she just assumed. "I guess the occult club hit a goldmine, huh?" She said, turning to Shuya. "T-to be honest....I wasn't expecting to find anything....I-I might be a little more afraid of the paranormal than I have lead you to believe...."
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image

Your goals
      Your desires
      Your dreams
      Chase them
      They define you much more than you know

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash