Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image
SOCIAL LINKS

Aojiroi shrugged slightly and smiled as she responded to Seiji. ”My hachiwara is fairly small. I just kept it in my pack until I arrived.” She furrowed her brow, adjusting her jacket briefly. After a few moments, she pulled out a hair elastic from her jacket pocket, quickly tying her hair back in a ponytail. ”Anyway, yes...That's why I'm here. I know it's probably not my business, I don't know the one who disappeared, nor do I know any of you, but I don't know. I guess I had a bad feeling.”

Also, you made a rather silly decision, Aojiroi thought to herself. After all, it wasn't like this was the safest place for a bunch of high school kids to be running around. If nothing else, everything was probably decrepit and falling apart anyway. ”Either way, I'm curious. Even if it just turns out to be a baseless ghost story, it could be fun.”

Aojiroi chuckled and shrugged slightly. ”What better way to become acquainted with a town than by exploring its weird legends, after all?” All of the others here, even if she knew none of them, made her feel a little more at ease. ”Either way, nice to meet you, Otani-san,” she said with a slight smile, attempting to be friendly.

CONDITION: Normal
CURRENT HEALTH: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ (100%)
WITH: ...Everyone. Specifically, speaking to Seiji.
THINKING: Looks like we have a whole party here.
OOC NOTES: ~~

So truly, if there's light I want to see it
Now that I know what I'm looking for
Truly if there's joy then I want to feel it
Here in this world is where I want to be
Because I can't cry anymore
Chase Kurata (Strength)
User Image

Chase saw alot of people near the gates probably the group heading to the amusement park. He wasn't sure if he wanted to walk over and say 'hey I'll come too sounds fun' to them but he didn't talk to them often and he'd feel weird. He decided to walk over too anyways after he got the courage up. "So you're all going too?" Chase asked, "I was going to check it out myself."

He didn't know if they'd allow him to come along but he truthfully didn't want to go home just yet. He would have chores and watch the shop like normal. Besides he was worried about the missing student deep down and wondered why his parents stopped him and his brothers from going there again and now seemed to be a good time to figure out why.

Thinking: Might as well try to talk to them
OOC: Might not post much my computer is having issues.

Storyteller Risk-Taker

シューヤ ・松田ド
Xl鮮やかな ・ [絶望 光線]
XXXl➛ LOCATION: Seraphim, front gate
      User Image
      User Image

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dunno, I guess they could be genuinely looking for the kid that disappeared." Shuya spoke up, tilting his head a bit as he thought about the answer he gave Tetra. The school announcement about Ayumu Kurabaki's disappearance probably had every student interested. It wasn't something you expected to hear. Tachibana city was a pretty quiet city where kidnappings and crime in general was rare and pretty low-key. But Shuya couldn't accept it being a simple kidnapping. The happenstance had 'weird and peculiar' written all over it. A student going missing after taking a short cut through an amusement park, sounded like something he'd write about in one of his far-fetched articles. Heeding Tetra's words, Shuya gave a slight nod."Let's hope they do stick together as a group. I mean we don't need anymore students disappearing, like you said... Although on the other hand, I wouldn't mind snapping a photo of the event. Err... only if anything paranormal happens." Shuya soon added, feeling more concerned about his article. It was sort of something Shuya couldn't help.

Noticing Tsubaki move towards them, Shuya threw her a thin smile. "You bet we are." He told her in a mock chipper tone, feeling that 'ghost hunt' half described the club's current acctivity. Strangely enough though, it seemed Tsubaki actually sounded interested in their excursion. Perhaps even excited. This Shuya secretly relished in. "Yup. Just waiting on Kelsey. Once she's here, the occult club can ditch these other students and head on into the park." He replied with a smile. He couldn't wait to get investigating Seraphim. He hardly knew where to start.

Directing his gaze towards the other students, Shuya noticed a few more arrive. 'Man just how many people are interested in the disappearance?' Shuya wondered to himself as he scanned the crowd for Kelsey. He didn't recognize the light haired girl that had just joined them, but her looks were undeniably attractive. Though, Shuya's face suddenly stiffened when he caught sight of Ryuunosuke coming up over the hill. He knew it wasn't in Ryu's jurisdiction to pin anything on him after school, but the thought of another disciplinarian joining them didn't sit right with Shuya. Though, Masahiro on the other hand was exception.
                                        Shifting his gaze, Shuya soon caught sight of another familiar face, fast approaching him. 'Uchida-san? What is he doing here?'

A rueful smirk spread across Shuya's features as Nobue started speaking to him. From what Shuya could recall, he had received a text message from the male, informing him that he couldn't make it to his session. Shrugging his shoulders, Shuya pushed himself away from the way he was leaning up against and continued to smirk back at the taller male. "Aren't you the one to talk. Figured I'd investigate Seraphim with my crew, you know, since you stood me up." He replied almost teasingly. Of course he was lying, but he felt like playing with Uchida a bit. Truth was, his plans had changed and Uchida managed to text him first. Then he just plan forgot to reply to his text. "Kurabaki's disappearance needs to be investigated. It takes precedence over anything else." He then added, knowing that the disappearance would make for a far better story then his previous plans. "What brings you here, Uchida-san? Is this why you couldn't make it?" He had a sort of inquisitive look on his face at this ponit, though he wasn't at all upset with Uchida. Plans would have changed regardless.

As Shuya fell silent, his eyes drifted back over to the other students once more. It was then that he noticed one of the male second years glaring his way. "Yeash, wonder what that's about?" He soon muttered under his breath, while starting to wonder about the other students. Perhaps they really did come to the theme park as another group. Though, why they'd come to the park didn't make much sense to Shuya. It wasn't like they had an article to write.

══════════════════════
"I want to believe that even with wings tattered...
XXXFrom flying against the wind, you can go to the ends of the earth
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[KURO]User Image

✗ ARCANA : XV the Devil
✗ CLUB : Occult club (leader), Science Club (Member)

✗ CONDITION : Normal
✗ WITH : Tetra, Masahiro, Aito, Seiji, Aoijiroi, Himawari, Tsubaki, Nobue, Ryu, Chase
✗ SOCIAL LINKS : [Kuro] Shuya Matsuda
✗ THOUGHTS : What! What the heck is Uchida-san doing here? That bum.
✗ OOC : ...

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image
SOCIAL LINKS

Aojiroi blinked a few times and looked over to give a smile to Chase. ”Oh, hello Chase-san. It looks like it.” she said. She flipped her headphones up and set her iPod to play, quiet enough that she could hear it but that it wouldn't disrupt too much aside from those immediately around her. It was more out of boredom anyway while the group organized itself.

”How have you been though, Chase?” Aojiroi asked, for the sake of making small talk. ”Well, since this morning anyway.” It seemed rather odd that she would meet the same person at an abandoned theme park that helped her at the beginning of the day. Odd or no, it wasn't entirely bad though. And, who knows? Perhaps she might have a chance to make some friends here.

CONDITION: Normal
CURRENT HEALTH: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ (100%)
WITH: Everyone
THINKING: Didn't expect to see anyone I actually recognized here.
OOC NOTES: And with that, it's bedtime. Work in the morning and such.

So truly, if there's light I want to see it
Now that I know what I'm looking for
Truly if there's joy then I want to feel it
Here in this world is where I want to be
Because I can't cry anymore

Star

User Image

EMPRESS
                                                              xxx
                                                                                ▒▒░ KAZANA xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄TIHIRIOIUIGIHITIHIEIWIIINIDIOIWISIOIFISIKIYISICIRIAIPIIINIGIEIXIPIEICITIAITIIIOIN

▄▄▄▄▄▄B R A I N W A S H D R E A M I N G B L A C K A N D W H I T E
                                                ↠ ↠ SETTING UP THE SURFACE WITH VERY SHINY TOYS

TIME GOES BY, MAKE UP DOESN'T COVER IT
                                                                              WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?
                                                                              NOW THAT YOU'VE LOST IT
                                                                              HOPE YOU HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN

xxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ★ NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE MY LOVE
                                                                              xxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ★ NOTHING'S GONNA TAKE MY LOVE

xxxxxxxI BUILT MY LIFE UNDERNEATH

It was creepy. It was unnegotiable, how creepy it was, heading to the supposedly haunted Seraphim amusement park on her own. Not only was it late, the darkness felt it was looming and crawling with all sorts of dangers from supernatural to a strange man with strange fetishes, looking for the right prey…! Kazana shuddered. She's taken self-defense classes, but that didn't mean she wanted an opportunity to need those skills. Kazana sighed, holding her belongings close, and trying not to look intimidated by her settings. Why did I decide to do this again? Kazana mumbled as she neared the amusement park.

The young model took a step back when she heard the sounds of chatter after turning the corner, and grabbed her phone, in case she needed to call the police. However, after the split-second shock wore off, she recognized a couple of those voices to be her classmates… Composing herself, Kazana walked up to the group. "Good evening." She said, face as indifferent as ever. "Did you guys invite more people…?" She asked, looking at the people she'd arranged this meeting with in the first place. Then Kazana turned to those who she didn't speak to that day, giving a short, but polite nod. "I'm Amamiya Kazana, by the way. Since we're going into this death trap of an amusement park, we might as well know each other's names." She said, introducing herself.

THE FIERY STORMS ▬▬▬ CAN'T REACH ME
      Chase Kurata (Strength)
      User Image

"I've been good," Chase said, "I figured I'd check out the amusement park too I used to play here as a kid with my brothers unti my parents told us not to anymore. It's the first time in a long time I've been here and I'm worried about that student that went missing is all." He wasn't sure how good he could be at helping but he might get answers about the place.

"Since clubs were cancelled today I didn't want to go home either...no ones there anyway," Chase said, "Anyways You decided to come too?" He was hoping this guy was just fine and playing a joke. He didn't want to get into too much trouble and hoped they didn't run into any.

With: Everyone
      Thinking: Been years since I've been here
      OOC: Stupid slow computer...

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

~ THE GATES HAVE OPENED. WHAT LIES BEYOND? ~

As they wait outside the gates, the large sigil in the centre of the gilded gates began to crack slowly. ''S - S H A D- T U RRRR NNNN CK TRUE S E - YUUUUU-CHANNN!'' A dissonant static voice called out, but it seemed to be too late. The sigil broke to pieces, and the gates swung open, welcoming them to the themepark. Every word was unclear- with the exception of the last words screamed. Yuu-chan.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

takanishi

T H E - - - S T A R
                        WHEN - THE - HAWKS - ARE - AWAY - LITTLE - BIRD - COMES - OUT - TO - PLAY

User Image Aito meekly stood silently, watching as more people showed up. Some people from his group, who he had talked to and decided to meet up with tonight, and some others. Even Tetra! ''T-Tetra-Senpai..'' Aito said helplessly, but then more shadows appeared at the bottom of the hill. Just as he recieved a text from Uchida-Kun, he turned to look down the hill. Aito's heart froze. And he retreated to hide behind Tetra. Scary people began to show up. Shuya, the occult club leader, had always gave him the creeps. Mainly due to how close to the dead he was, and he despised ghosts and spirits and the like. Ryuunosuke, who he always thought was a little bit of a delinquent- showed up too, alongside Masahiro- the disciplinarian. Aito always found the strong, silent types frightening, and Masahiro blended in to one of those types.

Aito varied between clustering between people he knew, yanking Seiji's sleeve for leverage, staying side by side with Uchida, who he found reassuring, and finally Himawari, who he hid behind. Aito decided to remain out of the verbal sparring, and in stead kept post behind her. He then heard a horrible, dissonant sound that hurt his ears. He averted his gaze to the large gate sigil, which began to crumble to pieces slowly, a static mass of sound accompanying it like a really terrible orchestra. Aito found himself, shyly, embedding his head inside Himawari's back, trying to stop the noise.

Then the gates swung open, and the darkness beckoned.

Thinking: 'G-Get Me Out Of Here!'
      With: OuO Everyone!

3verAfter's Bae

sєιʝι oтαиι, ғoятυиє
      Є Hard work is key, But LUCK seals the deal Э

User Image

There wasn't much that Seiji could say after witnessing such a spectacle. He pulled down his cap, doing his best to hide his uneasiness. It was something straight out of a horror movie; A distorted voice, gates opening by themselves... This was a recipe for disaster. "Yuu-chan...?" He stepped towards the gates, gulping to get rid of the lump in his throat. "...So, it looks like the rumors were true." Separating himself from the others, Seiji readjusted his cap again. He came here to save his friend, and that's exactly what he was going to do. "Feh... Whatever. Ghost stories or no ghost stories, I ain't backin' down now." A feeling in Seiji's gut told him all that he needed to know. He may have been scared, but the captain refused to give in to fear. Seraphim had somehow opened its gates to them, and Seiji was going to take full advantage of that.

After all, Ayumu was waiting.

Where you at? Seraphim- Entrance
      Who's with me? Pretty much everyone
      How's it goin'? Who the hell is doin' this? I'm gettin' to the bottom of it right now!
      Some tunes for the moment: Fearful Experience
      OutOfCrepes-

Partying Raider

1,850 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Member 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      OOC: HOLY JESUS, OKAY, I need to get on this thing. I'll be posting in literraly about 1 or 2 hours, i need to get caught up.....pleaaase let me catch up before we go into the gates, i need in on this lol. If you REALLY cant wait, dont worry about it, but i'ma try hardcore to get this up supafast.... sorry everyone....

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
      XIV THE TEMPERANCE

User Image Location: ~ Seraphim (front gate) ~

Tsubaki thought about Tetra's answer for a brief minute. "You have a point." she said for once admitting that someone had one. It wasn't like Tsubaki to be nice but she was going to try to be on her best behaviour on this excursion. After all they didn't have to include her. "Sounds good to me." she said as she leaded up against the wall. Hearing all the talking between the students she couldn't wait to get a move on until the gate swung open.

"Ah... ghosts..." Tsubaki cried without even thinking. It caught her off guard and she wasn't expecting the gate to open on its own. Never mind a creepy voice that you couldn't make out anything it was say. 'Yuu-chan... who's that..?' she thought to herself as she tried to put herself back to reality. "What's going on..?" Tsubaki finally spoke in her normal tone of voice. 'There's no such things as ghosts...' she tried to convince herself as she stood next to Shuya trying to get herself acting like she should.

Clubs: Science Club (leader), Volleyball Team (member) & Occult club (member)

Conditions: Normal
      With: Shuya, Tetra, Masahiro, Kelsey, Aito, Seiji, Aoijiroi & Himawari
      Social Links: Tsubaki Yuko
      Thoughts: 'What was that...'

OOC: Don't worry the Occult group wasn't going to leave without you
                                      Y o u won't f i n d ʜɛɑɾʈ or s o u l i n the sʈɑɾs
                                      But y o u cant e x p l a i n a love like o u r s

Hɪɱɑɯɑɾɪ Kσκσɾσ
        Lovers Arcana‿⁀‿⁀

User Image
        Himawari was actually a little surprised that students kept coming. But it seemed that the other group was from the Occult club. It seemed that the group had come not only for the disappearance of Kurabaki but because they figured some supernatural force was in the park,or at least they hoped. Finally, Kazana had arrived and the little group had finally come together. As Aito behind himself within the group, Himawari looked over at the blonde boy who was hiding behind her. Himawari reached her arm around behind her to touch Aito's arm and turned slightly to flash him a small smile in an attempt to put him at ease. The girl was probably just as scared as Aito was but at the same time, with so many students, it made Himawari feel a little more comfortable. Though she knew that the group she was in and the Occult club probably weren't going to be investigating together, the thought that others would still be around was kept in the back of her mind.

Suddenly, a silence fell upon the students and the gates to Seraphim began to have some activity. Himawari practically felt her heart stop for a few seconds as a voice followed . It was a horrible sound, a static filled voice. Himawari couldn't really make out what the voice was saying but she quickly placed her hands over her ears. The voice wasn't too loud, but the fact that something like this was actually happening...it just boggled Himawari's mind. Feeling Aito press into Himawari's back in an attempt to silence the noise, she knew that fear was apparent in her facial expression. What exactly had these kids gotten into? With the scream of a name, the gates swung open showing complete darkness. Feeling her legs shake a little, Himawari glanced up at Seiji with surprise. He still wanted to continue on. Himawari's mind was filled with doubt, but there was no way she was going to let Seiji or the others go without her...not after what she saw. “B-B-But who is....Yuu-chan?” Himawari asked the group. Her blue eyes feel upon the open gates once more. “Should we go in...now?” Himawari was hesitant to finish her question as she exchanged looks with the members of her group.

ɯɪʈʜ Everyone
                                  ʈʜɪɴkɪɴɢ This is....how is this happening!? And who is Yuu-chan?
                                  OʊʈOʄCɑɴɗʏ

Partying Raider

1,850 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Member 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      User Image

User Image

|═════۩═════|═════۩═════|
      Ҝєɭʂєɣ Ѭ “Ϩϕʑϕ” Ѩ ȤєɳɳῗҬђ
      |═════۩═════|═════۩═════|

╔═════════╗
      Țђє Ϩʊɳ
      ╚═════════╝

۞WearingThis and this.

█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████

User Image
                                        "FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M GOING ON AN EXPEDITION! OKAY?...I'M EMBARKING ON A JOURNEY!" Kelsey yelled at her cousin. For some reason he had it suck in his stupid head that she was on her way to a date. "Oh yeah? Why so late huh?" He used that taunting tone of voice that Kelsey absolutely hated. She had nothing else to say to him, she was completely inferiorated and afraid she might knock him out with the trucks of her longboard if she didn't leave at that moment. She took a deep breath, turned her back to him and walked to the front door. She picked up her backpack which was full of all sorts of items she thought would be useful. A flashlight, extra batteries, paper, pencil, camera, her usual items for building, and a midnight snack, enough for everyone in the occult club. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and onto her back, bent down and picked up her Landyachtz Longboard with her right arm and also a sort of weapon she crafted in her left arm. This particular item involved the handle and arms of a chainsaw, but replaced with the actual chain for cutting was the bottom circular blade of a lawnmower. If some kid dissapeared here, better to be safe than sorry, right? She would obviously get in trouble if the police caught her with such a gnarly weapon, so she put in in a case she had modified to get it to fit. She ran back into the kitchen quickly to grab a banana and then she was off.

She ran down the front sidewalk and jumped onto her longboard. Her watch indicated that she was already late, so she would have to board her fastest. If they go in without me, I'm clearly a failure.... She coul almost picture herself arriving and no one else there, so she would just fall to her knees and do the classic "Nooooooooooooo!!!!" While raising her arms to the sky, and questioning her very existance. She was a little over dramatic in that sense, but she didn't care, it came with her personality.

Kesley loved boarding at night. The dark night sky contrasted with the brightly lit street lamps made a sight for sore eyes. She didn't care how much she missed LA, Japan was definately more beautiful. The only unfortunate thing she could think of at this very second was the fact that her head was still pounding; nigh as bad as yesterday. Her and the doctor both came to the conclusion that she had a concussion. There was barely any traffic, so the only sound that could be heard was the soft sound of light friction from the pavement against her wheels. The constant drone was almost soothing to her ears. No more lound pounding from renovations being done on the bathroom from her uncle. The cool breeze countered the effects of the hard work which came with longboarding. It was tiring, but over the years she had worked up quite a good cardio. The buildings around her slowly began to dissipate; the themepark was in such an odd spot. She stopped for a minute at the bottom of the hill which lead to the park, just staring up it. ....I.....forgot about this hill....DAMNIT! WHY IS EVERYTHING I GO TO LOCATED ON TOP OF A HILL? She got off her longboard, picked it up, and embarked on her journey up it.

The hill was littered with trees, not that it was much different from the rest of Japan. Trees were everywhere, it was part of the reason Japan looked so beautiful. She continued her trek up the hill, a small group of people made their way into her field of view. The upside to being colour blind gave her rather good capabilities of seeing in the dark; a sort of owlvision if you will. The sight of the occult club members, amongst others were in her vision, and a particularly scared looking Tsukbaki, indicated by her incessant shaking. Am I mean enough to scare her? Of course I am. But how....well lets see, I could silently move up to her and startle her. OR I could turn on my chainsaw and run up like a madman and scare her, amongst others. Although that might attract some unwanted attention. Alright, stick with the former. Once she got to the edge of where the trees seemed to have been cut to make room for the park she put her longboard down beside one of the trees so she'd have a free hand to make contact with Tsubaki's back with. She tiptoed, almost unecessarily so since she was on the grass, to hope it would help quite her footsteps. About one meter away from Tsubaki, she jolted forward quickly touching Tusbaki's back, and letting a lound "BOO!". Clearly she hadn't learned her lesson from back with Masahiro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image

Your goals
      Your desires
      Your dreams
      Chase them
      They define you much more than you know

Shirtless Grabber

User ImageUser Image
                                                                              OOC;; ouo Oh no...
                                                                              TAGGED;; Pretty Much Everybody ouo
                                                                              SOCIAL LINKS;; the poem to my soul

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────

He felt Aito near him; however, the blonde's presence didn't faze him, nor did the smirk that began to creep upon Shuya's face. Nobue cringed a bit, looking doubtfully at the male. Seraphim? He didn't catch the playfulness in the male's tone, simply took it as an offensive little jab. "Stood you up? It's not like we're dating or something." Nobue replied to that little quip of Shuya's a bit of dryness on behalf. . The male glanced down, not in the least guilty though, for 'standing the guy up.' "Hmph." Although the noise was cross in connotation, Nobue shook his head, a lopsided smile making its way across his lips. It appeared as if there were students other than those he were with who were curious about the park. "Figured that this would have appealed to you more, Matsuda." Without glancing at the rest of his group, he simply stuck a thumb in their general direction. "Yeah. Me and a few others were curious. Never thought though, that a lot more people were interested in heading out to this place too."

As he ended his words, Nobue arched a brow up. Shuya didn't seem focused on him.. What was that about? He followed the male's gaze, only seeing at the end of it, just the general bulk of his group. Nobue said nothing more though, just stood there with a disgruntled frown. Again, he felt the male near him shifting, taking ahold of the swim captain's sleeve. In all his haste to call out the other group he had seen, Nobue had forgotten to greet his group first.

king Seiji's sleeve for leverage, staying side by side with Uchida, who he found reassuring, and finally Himawari, who he hid behind. Aito decided to remain out of the verbal sparring, and in stead kept post behind her. He then heard a horrible, dissonant sound that hurt his ears. He averted his gaze to the large gate sigil, which began to crumble to pieces slowly, a static mass of sound accompanying it like a really terrible orchestra. Aito found himself, shyly, embedding his head inside Himawari's back, trying to stop the noise. At Kazana's question, Nobue shrugged. He didn't invite them. Judging by how Aito avoided the general public, he doubted that the blonde decided to invite the other guys too. Shuya made it pretty clear that he and the others decided to come on a whim, same as he, Aito, Himawari, and Seiji. "No. But either way, we're all stuck together.." He trailed off then, adding with a pointed look at the other group.
                                                                              "Unless the Occult Club is going to go off on their own?"

He opened his mouth, about to introduce himself when the speakers came on. Whipping around, he turned just in time to see the gates throw themselves open. The gates shouldn't have.. Couldn't have done that on their own.. The disembodied voice.. Yuu-chan? Who? And.. What was that? His eyes shifted to stare accusingly at Shuya. More demanding than they are mistrusting. "What was..!? Is that a ghost?" As he waited for a response, his eyes flicked back to stare at the open gates. Nobue clenched his hands into fists. The gates were open, thrown wide, inviting. Although no way in hell Nobue would walk into what he deemed to be a haunted house alone, at the moment, there were others with him. Some, he felt, could really serve and fight in a pinch. "Looks like we won't have to break in then. The gates are open."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────── ────────────────

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff