Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS Story Rules Arcana Locations Persona Skills Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

Status;; U/C
                    Inspiration;; Persona Series, Going To The Themepark.
                    Created By;; IshNyappy

User ImageUser Image

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY Rules Arcana Locations Persona Skills Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

User Image
Ah, Greetings. Welcome to the Velvet Room. My name is Coraline. I am the properitor of this solemn place- it has been quite a time since we have had a patron here. You seem to have been waiting for quite a while haven't you? You did not even have awareness of your whereabouts. Quite admirable- most would of lost their sanity by now. You have been lost for a long time as well I see. Well, you needn't meander about your lost soul any longer. I, Coraline, shall be the one to illuminate your true self. Please, take a seat, have a drink, or some food perhaps?

First of all, I am not the most adept at this- my predecessors and long nosed master departed long ago without a word. I have been training to conjure your other self in this ferris wheel car for a while, just like you have been waiting outside. Other self? You sound confused. Do not fret, allow me to explain. Let us start with a story shall we?

I'm sure you're aware of Tachibana City, Japan. It gained a large boom of publicity as the famed and long awaited theme park- Seraphim, opened inside it. Other than that- it was rather unremarkable, famous for its beaches and ramen more than anything else. It was in the media for a long time. Controvesy about its creation- Reviews- You name it. It worried about minor issues a lot of the time- the same most popular themeparks would endure. However, there was this one mysterious issue. The large mirror labryinth was popular; and one day; a young girl went missing in there with out a trace. The only noticable change was a slight liquidy texture on one of the mirrors- it was brushed off nothing.Tachibana city soon became the object of many gossip magazines affection- the place was booming with negative attention. Despite this; the theme park continued with their plans for the one year anniversary that week.
Plans went ahead and many people ended up showing to the event despite the bad publicity. However- as the parade tore by the ferris wheel, this one in fact, suddenly, everyone their dissapeared suddenly as the sky suddenly turned black. The day night came at 3:00pm...Women, children, men, employees- All dissapeared into a mass of black shadow. They where never seen again- and many rumors spread around explaining the supernatural occurence. However; little did they know- that it was because the shadows wage their war on the living yet again. And here we are; at the final bastion of us. And even we are dwindling in power- it is truly this worlds last chance before we dissapear into the deep shadows for eternity.

The seeds of destruction are scattered, and only you may bring our salvation. I bestow open you this card- please, use it for good. It is at Kirisame academy where you may find the team that expore the mysterious events. You see- a team of 'persona' users, your otherselves, have been assembled to save the new students that are wandering into the hall of mirrors and dissapearing into their own individual worlds- filled with the hostile shadows. It is up to you to decipher the secrets of the themepark- and save the lost souls that wander inside. I wish you the best of luck. Farewell.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULESArcana Locations Persona Skills Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

01. Hellu everyone :3 Recruited from the thread I made or not, welcome yet again! Thanks for reading this far, but its time for our least favourite part. The rules.. gah! Pssst.. Because I cannot be bothered to hide the password, title your private message 'Starships Were Meant To Fly.'
02. Next up, here is a prewarning: I want semi-lit to lit people. If your below, it can make roleplayers have literally nearly nothing to work with and it can be quite frustrating. However; likewise, it can be quite frustrating to read a novel. Remember guys; quality over quantity. I expect about 1 paragraph at least. Sometimes that rule can slip; writers block of course. But if you do have writers block, I still expect at least 3 sentences.
03. No flaming, abuse, or any kind of insults that may offend other roleplayers. Please respect each other and have fun! Any arguments can be taken to me or PM's... Just please don't ask me about stupid arguments.
04. No godmodding, metagaming, and so on. Every character gets hit by shadows. If a fight breaks out among humanoid characters- then please don't kill each other off without the others and my permission!
05. Feel free to ask me any questions or when you want your character to upgrade- don't do it at stupid times, such as soon as you joined.
06. Please do not abuse the social link system. If you happen to get along very well with someone, and your characters fall in love, please hold it off and let them level it marginally, and at level 9 or 10 you may become boyfriend and girlfriend. Just like in persona games. Also; in the games, falling in love is considered a big deal. This is why I don't like people in these sorts of RP's falling in love willy nilly.
07. Please leave the drama for the roleplay. Don't distress members with real life problems.
08. Please use third person. For example:
''I buttered my toast.'' Would not be acceptable. Please use something like ''Josh buttered his toast.''

09. Try to post as often as possible. Alert me if you are away for a while and the person you are roleplaying with.
10. Feel free to ask me any questions, and lastly, and most importantly, have fun roleplaying!

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULESARCANA Locations Persona Skills Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

( ONE PERSON PER ARCANA.)

↘↘↘;0THE FOOL
            The Fool represents innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity.

↘↘↘;ITHE MAGICIAN
            The Magician Arcana is commonly associated with action, initiative, self-confidence, manipulation and power. (more specifically, the power to harness one's talents.)

↘↘↘;IITHE PRIESTESS
            The Priestess Arcana is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, female mystery and magic.

↘↘↘;IIITHE EMPRESS
            The Empress represents prosperity, creativity, sexuality, abundance, fertility and comfort. (most often in helping maintain peace around them like an ideal mother would.)

↘↘↘IVTHE EMPEROR
            The Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings, and its appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possibly causing trouble for others; some elements in life are just not controllable.

↘↘↘;VTHE HIEROPHANT
            The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. The definition of a "hierophant" is a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles, and the term was originally used to name ancient Greek priests who did so.

↘↘↘;VITHE LOVERS
            The Lovers Arcana initially represented two paths life could lead to, and thus a symbol of standing at a crossroad and needing to make a decision. Today, however, it is portrayed more of a symbol of love and romantic relationships, although it can also be a symbol of finding agreement with an ordinary friend or even two conflicting elements within.

↘↘↘;VIITHE CHARIOT
            The Chariot Arcana is a symbol of victory, conquest, self-assertion, anger, frustration, power, courage, being headstrong, control, war and command.

↘↘↘;VIIITHE JUSTICE
            the Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis.

↘↘↘;IXTHE HERMIT
            The Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches.

↘↘↘;XTHE FORTUNE
            Fortune Arcana symbolizes Fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities.

↘↘↘;XITHE STRENGTH
            the Strength Arcana symbolizes an imagery beyond the Beast And Beauty, and is associated with the morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force.

↘↘↘XIITHE HANGED MAN
            the Hanged Man Arcana is associated with self-sacrifice for the sake of enlightenment, the bindings that makes one free, paradoxes and hanging between heaven and earth.

↘↘↘;XIIITHE DEATH
            Death Arcana symbolizes the metamorphosis and deep change, regeneration and cycles.

↘↘↘;XIVTHE TEMPERANCE
            the Temperance Arcana is a symbol of synthesis, prudence, harmony, and the merging of opposites.

↘↘↘;XVTHE DEVIL
            the Devil Arcana represents the urge to do selfish, impulsive, violent things and be slave to ones' own impulse and feelings. Occasionally, it is also portrayed as a symbol of temptation. The positive aspect, however, represents a healthy bond or commitment. It is commonly associated with seduction, and temptation.

↘↘↘;XVITHE TOWER
            The Tower Arcana is commonly associated to overly arrogant, prejudiced and authoritarian organization, which walk to their own ironic demise. Furthermore, it is also more generically used as an omen of doom and disaster.

↘↘↘;XVIITHE STAR
            The Star Arcana is also commonly associated hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy.

↘↘↘;XVIIITHE MOON
            The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. In tarot readings, it can also represent being attuned subconsciously to the world around, gaining the ability to sense things without being told about them or without anyone else knowing.

↘↘↘;XIXTHE SUN
            The Sun symbolizes happiness, joy, energy, optimism, and accomplishment. Occasionally, it is also associated with one's initial happiness.

↘↘↘XXTHE AEON
            The Aeon arcana represents longing to become one with the norm, emotional strength, kindness, a strong will, and confusion towards the world around them.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS Persona Skills Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

:﹎。ⓈⒺⓇⒶⓅⒽⒾⓂ
              The popular themepark is surronded by high, imprengable walls and sturdy gilded gates which are the only entrance. The rides were once painted with exotic, bright paint. It has lost its lustre to decay. It is a large themepark. The gates have been painted a sterile white yet are flecked with black, whilst the brick wall that hugs the perimeter is also stark white, however, it is muddy, dirty and cracked from disrepair. There are several vines and fauna growing on several on the rides. Normal people cannot enter the themepark; only those that get trapped in the hall of mirrors or the persona users may enter. Shadows swarm outside of the hall of mirrors and into the themeparks grounds at 1:00am. It is considered a deadly time to be out.
              Joy Ride Coaster
              The large rollercoaster was once the star of the themepark; coated in its rainbow design and large loop-the-loops and petrifying drops. However, it has long since been taken over by a mysterious man calling himself the 'Conductor.' Going to the ticket booth by the rollercoaster and inserting Ride tickets will allow the Conductor to give you healing items, all kinds of weapons and armor too. This could be considered the shop of the roleplay.
              Ferris Wheel
              Not only the location of the velvet room, run by the refined Coraline, but also the location of the shadow colliseum. The ferris wheel comes to life at night and continues its eerie turning. Inside each of the ferris wheel cars is a formidable shadow which the party can test their skills against. Also, there is the velvet room where you can go for guidance or other things.
              Hall Of Mirrors
              The off putting hall of mirrors starts by strolling into a clowns mouth, his sharp teeth bore wide. There is a small corridor before it opens up into a circular antechamber framed with mirrors. People who wander inside get sucked up inside their mirror and gets sent to the bottom of their individual 'dungeon' which is a representation of their true feelings. The mirror has a liquidy texture where someone is inside. It is used too rendevous and prepare for battle by the persona users.
              Club Lipstick
              Owned by the mysterious, coctyus Madame Red, the club is situated in the old horror house. It is a place where the members can gamble items; restore their stamina and health, before diving back into the hall of mirrors.

:﹎。ⓀⒾⓇⒾⓈⒶⓂⒺ ⒽⒾⒼⒽ
              This beautiful highschool is the main education hub in the whole of Tachibana city. With generally good graduation results, a adjoining middle school, and a variety of clubs and a clean cut, modern building, it is a highly respected school with a decent faculty. It gives pupils a lot of opputunity with many trips and school holidays to attend.
              Main Building Floor 1
              Home to the Faculty Room, School Council room, Janitors closet, And home rooms for the freshman and junior classes 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3. It has the tuck shop here for lunch times as well. The PE hall which doubles up as a stage for assembly located near the lobby. It also has the kendo gym and swimming pool for swimming practice in a small corridor near the janitors closet. Dodgeball, Basketball, Volleyball and other indoor sports clubs are located in the assembly hall.
              Main Building Floor 2
              The music classroom for music practice is located here. As well as the classes for second years, 2-1, 2-2 and 2-3. The science labs, drama and dance studios, as well as the art room are on this floor. The main floor for all of the extracurricular art clubs.
              Main Building Floor 3
              Mathematics, chess, and occult club are located here. The empty spare room for the persona users is also tucked away in the corner of the corridor. This is the floor for the seniors, so 3-1, 3-2 and classes 3-3 are located here. There is a communal balcony with view of the assembly and PE halls from here.
              Roof
              The large, scenic roof of the academy which also serves as a floral garden with several flower boxes scattered around. There is a bench where lovers or best friends can sit and watch the sunset. It is usually empty. Rumor has it you can see the entire city from atop the roof.
              Sports Field
              Where the cheer leading, football, cricket and other outdoor sports meet. It is surronded by a wire fence and is next to the parking lot at the back of the school. It is well kept with very little overgrown grass.
              Courtyard
              A floral, communal courtyard with a large peach tree centerpiece. A popular spot for pupils to relax in summer and to watch the tree bloom in winter. Home to many school events. Despite it being surronded by the walls of the main building, it was cleverly designed so the sun hangs above it nearly constantly, making it nice and warm.
              Approach
              Surronded by trees, it is a large road which heads off from the centre gate. There is supposedly a haunted cherry blossom tree with ancient bones buried underneath. One of the hotspots for the occult club to investigate, as well as the art club who enjoy drawing it.
              Library Building
              The library is massive, spanning two floors. The building's walls are made of glass and it is modern, having recently been refurbished. It has any book you can imagine. Another hot spot for the occult club, who believe the library was built on a ancient burial ground.

:﹎。ⓀⒶⓂⒾⓀⒾ ⒷⓄⓊⓁⒺⓋⒶⓇⒹ
              This street hugs the large, tropical esque beach of Tachibana City. It is thought to be ''Summer every day.'' Here, as quoted from the locals. This is where all of the food shops are. Whether its classic ramen, modern sushi shops, italian, chinese- there is everything you could imagine here. There is even a smoothie shack on the beach which is next to a watersports shop. The watersports shop sells surfboards, swimsuits, and all of your beach needs. The beach has palm trees, a rocky section to the west, and a sunbathing portion to the east. It is a popular swimming spot. [/colour]

:﹎。ⒾⓏⓊⓂⓄ ⒻⓄⓇⒺⓈⓉ
              A dangerous forest chock full of hostile creatures like venomous snakes and poisonous spiders. It is generally empty due to this. It is on the western edge of the city, and it remains mostly uncharted. It has a luxury inn that lies off the beaten path; and with its beautiful hot springs and mouthwatering food, it is definantly worth the trek. In the centre the beautiful Shikawa Park breaks into the forest. It has a fountain, a cafe, a wild area, stone garden-Shikawa park is very popular amongst locals. [/colour]

:﹎。ⓋⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁⒾⓈ ⓂⒶⓁⓁ
              A impressive american chain of malls migrated to Japan. It is a fashion centre, fall of harajuku fashion trends. It is very trendy, and you are generally frowned upon if not seen wearing the latest hit. It has lots of clothes shops, an arcade, a media store, selling CD's, games and DVD's, and a convience store. It has nearly anything you could need. It also has a couple of uptown restruants. [/colour]

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS Guide Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

↘↘↘;TIER 1

Agi - Creates a small flame within a 6 metre radius of the caster. Deals light flame damage.
            Maragi - Allows the creation of multiple flames, through heightened concentration. Allows up to 4 flames within a 6 metre radius of the caster. Deals light flame damage to most enemies.
            Garu - Creates a gust of wind from below the target within a 6 metre radius. Deals light wind damage.
            Magaru - Allows the creation of multiple gusts of wind, through heightened concentration. Allows up to 4 gusts within a 6 metre radius of the caster. Deals light wind damage to most enemies.
            Zio - Creates a small thunderbolt that attacks the opponent from the air. Deals light eletric damage.
            Mazio - Allows the creation of multipe thunderbolts, through heightned concentration, all within a 6 metre radius of the caster. Up to 4 can be conjured. Deals light eletric damage to most enemies.
            Aqua - Creates a small bubble to appear in front of the caster and shoot outwards across 2 metres. Deals light water damage.
            Maqua - Creates multiple small bubbles to apper in front of the caster and shoots outwards across 2 metres. Shields from all angles as bubbles shoot from every angle of the caster.
            Bufu - Creates a small ice stalagmite within a 6 metre radius of the caster. Deals light ice damage.
            Mabufu- Creates as many as 4 ice stalagmites in a 6 metre radius of the caster. Deals light ice damage to multiple foes.
            Pierce Arrow: Expells a arrow made of magic that the foe. Spans the entire field and deals light pierce damage.
            Blue Vanity: Expells a large blue ball of glowing aura that spans 5 metres, it deals light pierce damage with a chance of confusion.
            Cleave- A simple slashing attack. Deals light slash damage at close range. Can be chained together for combos with your persona and you working as a team.
            Skewer- A simple piercing attack. Deals light pierce damage at close range. Can be chained together for combos with your persona and you working as a team.
            Bash- A simple strike attack. Deals light strike damage at close range. Can be chained together for combos with your persona and you working as a team.
            Rotation- A close range slash attack with involves your persona spinning twice to inflict slash damage at close range twice. Can be chained.
            Dual Snake Bite- Your persona charges forward, stabbing the opponent twice with two chained Skewers. Has a chance of poison and inflicts 2x pierce damage.
            Kill Rush- Inflicts strike damage 3x on an enemy at close range. Automatically ends a combo. An effective finisher.
            Cell Breaker- Sends a green wave charging forward in a straight line. It spans 1 metre, and anyone caugis temporarily dazed. Also inflicts light pierce damage.
            Brain Shake- Slams the ground infront, creating a large rocky stalagmite infront which dazes the enemy. Inflicts light strike damage and dazes an enemy.
            Gale Slash- A spinning attack which sends a spinning blade of air towards the opponent. Inflicts light wind and slash damage and spans an area of 1 metre. Cannot be chained and causes you to become dizzy after use. Potential to hit more than 1 target.
            Swift Strike- A attack reminiscent of ninjutsu utilised by Ninjas. Involves your persona dissapearing and appearing in a circle around all enemies, throwing smoke bombs which inflict light strike damage x2 and also covers the battlefield in fog, lowering visibility.
            Mudo- Creates a dark reflective symbol in front of the caster. Anyone who attacks it is shot back across several metres and has a 1 in 10 chance of killing anyone hit by it. ( Roll a 10 sided dice, and if a 1, it suceeds.) It is rendered useless against powerful shadows or persona users. Uses the power of dark.
            Hama- Creates a light reflective symbol in front of the caster. Anyone who attacks it is shot back across several metres and has a 1 in 10 chance of killing anyone hit by it. ( Roll a 10 sided dice, and if a 1, it suceeds.) It is rendered useless against powerful shadows or persona users. Uses the power of light.
            Life Drain- A simple hit with a weapon which saps life and restores your own. Inflicts very low damage. Great in combos.
            Spirit Drain- A simple hit with a weapon which saps their soul and restores your own. Inflicts low damage and tires the opponent. Great in combos.
            Foul Breath- Sends out a stream of green fog. Boosts chances of inflicting a negative status effect by 2. ( Roll a 10 sided dice and if 3 or less is rolled, a status effect is inflicted.)
            Dia: Heals small wounds and damage to one ally.
            Media: Heals small wounds and damage to all allys.
            Refresh- Removes all status ailments from 1 ally.
            Tarukaja- Enhances the strength of one ally for 2 posts. Not super strength as such- but enough to dent a brick wall.
            Rakukaja- Enhances the defence of one ally for 2 posts. Vitality is enhanced and blows are softened majorly.
            Sukukaja- Enhances the speed of one ally for 2 posts. They can move about as fast as a car whilst it is in effect.
            Tarunda- Lowers the strength of a foe for 2 posts. There blows attack power is lowered.
            Rakunda- Defence is lowered and attacks do much more damage. In effect for 2 posts.
            Sukunda- Lowers speed. They seem to be going in slow motion for 2 posts.
            Evil Touch- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict fear to the target. In effect for 1 post.
            Pulinpa- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict confusion to the target. Lasts for 1 post.
            Poisma- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict poison to the target. Lasts for 1 post.
            Balzac- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict rage to the target. Last for 1 post.
            Makajam- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict silence to the target. Lasts for 1 post.
            Envertation- Roll a 10 sided dice. If one, then this simple slash will inflict exhaustion to the target. Lasts 1 post.
            Survive Light- The final lifeline against a Hama skill. Hama skills no longer kill in one hit; but instead only reflect you away from the opponent.
            Survive Dark- The final lifeline against a Mudo skill. Mudo skills no longer kill in one hit; but instead only reflect you away from the opponent.

( More tiers will be coming soon)

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE Social Links School Life Skeleton Reserved

R E S C U E M I S S I O N S
            The story's main progression will be through rescuing people from the mirror world. Basically; it works exactly like persona 4's TV world, minus the midnight channel. However, people will be able to look into a steamed up mirror and see the person that will dissapear next. The actual dungeons will be played out in a different thread away from the main one, so people can be in the main thread and the rescue thread at the same time. ( We're talking about liquid time.) The inside of the mirror's apperance will also alter depending on their supressed emotions, such as Rise's club was a representation of how she wanted people to see the real Rise. Shadows will also be made. Their will be a profile skeleton put up later giving me details about your dungeon and your shadow and its abilities. I shall also make a waiting list for characters that will dissapear in the future; however, I do want some people to awaken to their personas by Coraline bestowing them.

P E R S O N A P R O G R E S S I O N
            As the club begin to rescue people; persona's abilities will begin to enhance tier by tier after every 2 rescue missions. Such as; Agi may become Agilao and so on. Shadows will also improve with the party. I will designate when someone may enhance their abilities; also, once the club go up a tier so may any other rogue persona users or those who are late obtaining their personas will be on the same level or a little below in terms of abilities to make the persona users.

S C A N N E R
            As always, there will be a support character. The support character will be the equivalent of Rise or Fuuka. I shall be playing this character. She was found meandering in the hall of mirrors- and as such; has a mysterious ability to sense shadows and their abilities. She can gauge their resistances, abilities, and powers. Her origin shall be discovered as time goes on. She can tell when ripples of disturbance are on the mirrors in the hall of mirrors; allowing her to tell if someone has dissapeared.

A I L M E N T S
            Some attacks will hinder opponents and inflict deadly ailments. Different attacks have a 1 in 10 chance of inflicting a ailment. So; select roll the dice option, and if the attack hits a 1, then a status effect is inflicted. Some status ailments include poison; which cause damage over time.
            Fear
            Supposedly makes the person inflicted with it see everything as a nightmare. Characters inflicted with fear may go berserk and eventually brake down, may attack their own teammates, thinking of them as hideous apparitions. Lasts 1 post.
            Distress
            Fatigues the victim. Inflicts a great tiredness; making physical attacks suffer in their potency. Lasts 2 posts.
            Poison
            Inflicts damage over time. Lasts 3 posts.
            Charm
            Effectively allows the victim to be drawn to the enemy; being infauted by them and doing their every command; even if it means harming their teammates. Lasts 2 posts.
            Rage
            Makes the victim attack blindly; leaving no regard for defence and going in to a berserker rage. Renders blocking useless; yet damage is increased in the process. The persona cannot be summoned. Lasts 2 posts.
            Panic
            One may not use persona abilities for 1 post.

B A T T L E A N D C O M B O ' S
            Battle, with the exception of ailments; is completely free reign. I will be intrusting you to not autohit. Make sure you do not write like ''I inflicted a lethal wound to his side with my sword.'' And more like ''I aimed towards his side; it would be lethal if the blow connected.'' Sorry about all that .-. It also works both ways. Don't dodge all attacks! Anyways; you can combo by adding your persona into attacks by using physical attacks like e.g like Bash. Not all physical attacks, like multi hit attacks; cannot be chained.

E L E M E N T S
            All attacks have elements.
            Fire- Pretty simple. Creates flames which does damage by burning and its extreme heat.
            Water- Also simple. May block off oxygen supplys for the time it is conjured; that is how it inflicts damage, and also by sending off water at extremely high speeds.
            Wind- Damages with strong gusts of wind.
            Ice- Inflicts damage by freezing the target and debiliating them.
            Thunder- Burns the target with an aerial thunderbolt.
            Strike- A physical discipline which inflicts damage using blunt trauma. Hammers, Maces, Morning stars etc. Fall here in terms of weapons.
            Slash A physical discipline which inflicts damage using cutting techniques; Swords, Spears, Daggers, Machetes etc. Fall here in terms of weapons.
            Pierce- A physical discipline which inflicts damage using techniques that penetrate the skin. Guns, Bow And Arrows, Crossbows and projectile weapons fall here.
            Almighty- Using the powers of both light and dark. Very powerful.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE SOCIAL LINKS School Life Skeleton Reserved

First of all, here is the link to were you can record your social links and character journals if you wish: Social Links / Journal Thread

Ah, Welcome back to the velvet room. Back so soon are we? You want to learn about social links? Well; social links are the product of the bonds with people you forge. As they climb up you become even closer and closer to them. We like to record the scale from 1 to 10. 1 means your a aqquantince, yet 10 means your lovers or best friends. However; do not abuse the social link system. otherwise I may have to use my powers of the wildcard on you. And that would be an assured loss; So please don't even go there. However, cultivating bonds with others also benefits you. As you become closer to someone; you gain acess to special bonuses as you climb up the ranks.

Rank 1- None
Rank 2- None
Rank 3- None
Rank 4- Pull Up The Ally When They Are Knocked Down
Rank 5- None
Rank 6- Allows Them To Snap The Ally Out Of Fear Or Panic Ailments By Slapping Them.
Rank 7- If You Both Have Acess To The Same Ability; You Can Now double up their powers for a every powerful move. Like using Agi x2!
Rank 8- Allows You To Help The Ally Recover From Any Ailments
Rank 9- Allows You To Use A powerful and unique follow up attack after they knock an enemy down.
Rank 10- Allows you to use a all out attack with your ally, inflicting severe damage to a knocked down foe.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE SOCIAL LINKS SCHOOL LIFE Skeleton Reserved

Of Course, as a persona roleplay the majority of the time you will be in school. However, for the sake of the roleplay and for the enjoyment of others you won't really have to attend lessons. Kirisame High spends days Monday through to Saturday at school, with Sunday off. Holidays are also off. The school had a lot of celebrations, including the Culture festival, The halloween fright night festival, The firefly festival, and many more. The school also has a lot of extracurricular clubs. People are free to where whatever they like, althouh sometimes special uniforms are assigned to people like new students or students that are say the captain of a club.

Clubs-

School Council-
            President-
            Vice President-
            Secretary-
            Treasurer-
            Adviser-
            Disciplinarian Leader-
            Disciplinarian 2-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-

Art Club-
            President-
            Menial Tasks-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Book Circle-
            Leader-
            Adviser-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-
            Member 6-

Track Team-
            Capatain- Reserved By IshNyappy
            Team Manager-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Volleyball Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Basketball Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Cricket Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Rugby Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Tennis Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Badminton Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Cheerleading Squad-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Drama Club-
            Leader-
            Costume Artist-
            Script Writer-
            Costume Deputy-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Science Club-
            Leader-
            Stock Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 2-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Rock Band Club-
            Singer And Rhymth Guitar- Reserved By IshNyappy
            Lead Guitar-
            Drummer- Reserved By IshNyappy
            Basist-
            Manager-
            Costume Designer-

Orchestra Club-
            Conductor-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-
            Member 6-
            Member 7-
            Member 8-
            Member 9-
            Member 10-

Occult Club-
            Leader-
            Research-
            Research 2-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Gardening Club-
            Leader-
            Research-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Kendo Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Swimming Team-
            Capatain-
            Team Manager-
            Member 1-
            Member 2-
            Member 3-
            Member 4-
            Member 5-

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE SOCIAL LINKS SCHOOL LIFE SKELETON Reserved

Okay, There are 3 skeletons. Everyone will have to fill out at least 1 at the start of the RP. And then the 2nd soon after. The first is your characters profile, the second is your persona's profile. The third will be introduced later once people begin going missing in the Hall of Mirrors, which is your shadow and dungeon application.

[img]Picture Here[/img]

[align=right][size=20][color=postingcolor1]FIRST [color=postingcolor2][b]│[/color][/b][color=postingcolor1]MIDDLE/NICKNAME [/color][b][color=postingcolor2]│[/color][/b] [color=postingcolor1]LAST[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]►[/b][/color][color=postingcolor2][i][u]Quote Here[/u][/i][/color]
[size=11][color=postingcolor2][b]►[/b][/color][color=postingcolor1][strike]Username Here[/strike][/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Full Name:[/b][/color][color=gray] Full Name Here.[/color]
[color=postingcolor2][b]Age:[/b][/color][color=gray] For students, range from 15 to 18. Teachers can be any age from above 23. Also put your year in school if your a student. 15= year 1. 16-17= Year 2. 18=Year 3.[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Arcana:[/b][/color][color=gray] Here put the arcana that you reserved.
[color=postingcolor2][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color][color=gray] Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual, Pansexual- They are all welcomed here ^ - ^.
[color=postingcolor1][b]Form Room:[/b][/color][color=gray] First put your year, and then select from the number 1 to 3. Exp. 1-2 or 2-3 or 3-1.
[color=postingcolor1][b]Clubs:[/b][/color][color=gray] Select from the list on the main thread.[/color][/color][/color][color=postingcolor1][b]Gender:[/b][/color][color=gray] Man, Woman... Whatever is inbetween?[/color]
[color=postingcolor2][b]Likes:[/b][/color][color=gray]
[color=postingcolor1]♥[/color] -[color=gray] More can be added[/color]
[color=postingcolor2]♥[/color] - [color=gray]More can be added[/color]
[color=postingcolor2]♥[/color] - [color=gray]More can be added[/color]
[color=postingcolor2]♥[/color] - [color=gray]More can be added[/color][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color][color=gray]
[color=postingcolour2]✘- [/color][color=gray]More can be added [/color]
[color=postingcolor1]✘[/color]- [color=gray]More can be added [/color]
[color=postingcolor2][b]Personality:[/b][/color][color=gray] How your character acts. Atleast 2 paragraphs.
[color=postingcolor1][b]Biography:[/b][/color][color=gray] Your characters history. Atleast 2 paragraphs.
[color=postingcolor1][b]Others:[/b][/color][color=gray] Anything I missed.. Themesong etc.[/color][/color][/color]
[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=12][b]Appearance:[/b] Persona Appearance Here. Can be written or in picture.
[b]Name:[/b] Persona Name
[b]Resistance:[/b] What Element your persona resists. ( Damage is dampened.)
[b]Weakness:[/b] What element knocks you down and deals more damage.
[b]Strengths:[/b] High Durability/Strength/Magic. Select One.
[b]Weak Stats:[/b] Bad Durability/Strength/Magic. Select One.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Select from the Tier 1 skill pool for now. 8 Abilites can be selected.

[b]Fusion Weapon:[/b] A devasting weapon that can be called upon in your time of need. Is required to use your fusion attack. Also, fusion weapons have special powers, like enhanced damage or magic or durability. They also allow you to be able to one more unique ability, like with Aito's Sorrowful Wind dagger, he can teleport around the foe when he dodges there attack and feint attack them. Feel free to add your own ability like this!
[b]Synergy Soul:[/b] A Synergy Soul is essentially a fusion attack, each one different with a different name and effect.

[b]Synergy Soul Name:[/b] Input synergy soul name.
[b]Synergy Soul Element:[/b] Select One
[b] Synergy Soul Attack:[/b] Appearance of the attack and its effect here. [/size]
[/size]

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE SOCIAL LINKS SCHOOL LIFE SKELETON RESERVED

Reserved. (EVENTS)

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

CONTENTS STORY RULES ARCANA LOCATIONS PERSONA SKILLS GUIDE SOCIAL LINKS SCHOOL LIFE SKELETON RESERVED

Reserved.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

Reserved.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

Reserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces