< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 276 277 278 > >> >>> »|

████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User ImageI WANT YOUR BI.TE. WANNA FEEL YOU RE██TEETH ON MY N.NECK████████████
Zat. Mikuofi Bored : Typing ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
... How did this get here?fi Fufu.. ~ That's cute.fi ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
█WANNA T.TASTE THE SA.LT OF YOU RE SWEAT
WANNA R. OCK YOU RE BO DY ALL NIGHT.████

x
█ r - r ock your body : n y m p h o♥mania █ apathetic『rakshasa && carcasses』singer
__B_Y is currently :
onlinexmobilexawayxoffline
                                          n a m e
                                          xxxxusername
                                                  ... ... ... Hm? And here I was just checking my email.. I wonder why this window won't close. /furrows brows ; clicks tongue. Honestly.. If Zatsu chan was on my laptop again.. That clueless woman needs to keep her hands off of my things. /deep frown. Still, I have to remainder of the day off.. I wonder if anyone is even on this thing.. Hello?/quirks brow.

Romantic Lover

DONOTSTEALORIWILLKILLYOU>:O║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
donotstealdonotstealdonotstealdonot...Thoshi Shimizu
User Image
A hearts only as strong as the person believes it to be
Tired donotstealdonotstealdonotsteal What's this?
do.not.steal.from.iiKearBearXx
what a silly question~ there's enough for everyone

You have no idea what being strong is
donotstealdonotstealdonotstealdonUntil being strong is all you have left

DONOTSTEALIMADETHIST-Try to hide//Emotions~Ha✓Master of lies←
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

donotstealpleaseCome chat with me, it will be interesting
DONOTSTEALORYOULLGETAFOOTUPYOURASSANDLEAVEITI won't bite, too hard~
YOUUNDERSTANDMEIFYOUSTEALFROMMEIWILLBEREALLYPISSEDRoom

Now, now what could this be?
[/looks at it for a little] Ahh a chatroom huh?
Maybe it's Nao-kun who put it on here..
Either way, it seems quite.. Endearing.
[/tilts head; small smirk] Might as well enjoy this.
Anyone on here to chat with? I have all night~
OOC: New muse ^^" Bare with me. I'm still getting used to using him. and Layout is still a work in progress QAQ

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

xx 〝 WHERE IS THE ♈HOPE IN A!WORLD SO → COLD?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♛ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
xxxxx❶ : — hitsugaya toshiro ❞ ❷ : — none of your concern. ❞ ❶ : — it doesn't matter. ❞ ❷ : — don't be ridiculous.

User Image
                                                    your ♥ is full of broken ⊰ ↬ dreams
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaru ❝ ⇡ EVERY.THING'S GONE
                                                    xxxxxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx— THE PAIN » CARRIES ON →
                                                    B U T I A M H E R ExxB U T I A M H E R ExxxxxxxB U T I A M H E R Exx
                                                    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ╰ i ∝ am with ( ⒐ you ❜xxxx )
                                                    ███⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                    xx - -██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ➸ ❿ ❾ ❽ ❼ ❻
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                    I WON'T ⊹LEAVE Y★ U I will catch you
                                                    xx -- hyorinmaruxx - - hyorincause you're not alonexxcause you're not alone
                                                    WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY IN MY ARMS
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⒑YOU'LLLOOKATMEANDSEE
                                                    xxxxLO⋮VExxxxxHASxxxxxAxxxxx FACE
                                                    picture from zero-chan.net. edited by me.
                                                    lyrics is not alone by red. layout created by xx - - hyorinmaru, no stealing.

■⋮ action
                xxxxx██ : —ch❛ ; at

hn? ■⋮ narrows eyes❛ i don't remember him talking about this when he told us about 'computers'.
                ■⋮ annoyed twitch❛ don't tell me that matsumoto already messed around with it... i should see
                what it is then. ■⋮ folds arms ; emotionless gaze❛ ... ... ...

x
█ r - r ock your body : n y m p h o♥mania █ apathetic『rakshasa && carcasses』singer
__B_Y is currently :
                                          New guy
                                          xxxxT-Try to hide//Emotions~Ha✓Master of lies←
                                                  Eh ? /glances back at screen. Ah.. someone actually responded..
                                                  Mm. /light smirk. And who might you be?
                                                  My name is Zatsune Mikuo, by the way.. But please, call me Zat. /grin.

ooc; s'all good o uob

White haired boy
                                          xxxx⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                  Ah ~! And another one ~ /amused grin ; rests chin on back of his hands.
                                                  This could prove to be interesting after all ~ Konbonwa ~ Who might you be ~ ? /content grin.

ooc; kigfds hyo, you ninja-ed me. D8

Romantic Lover

User Image

YOUUNDERSTANDMEIFYOUSTEALFROMMEIWILLBEREALLYPISSEDwhite haired boy

Ahh~ someone to chat with already~
You seem a little annoyed though.
why could that be~?
This is a chatroom~ Where you can speak with others. Of course~
It's a pleasure to meet you.
I'm Toshi. [/licks lips]

YOUUNDERSTANDMEIFYOUSTEALFROMMEIWILLBEREALLYPISSEDRed eyes guy

Hm~ Why hello~
I'm Toshi~ It's a pleasure to meet you Zat
[/smirks; leans back] you seem quite interesting.
[/watches a little]
This chat might not be too bad after all~
Tell me about yourself~?

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

xx 〝 WHERE IS THE ♈HOPE IN A!WORLD SO → COLD?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♛ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
xxxxx❶ : — hitsugaya toshiro ❞ ❷ : — none of your concern. ❞ ❶ : — it doesn't matter. ❞ ❷ : — don't be ridiculous.

User Image
                                                    your ♥ is full of broken ⊰ ↬ dreams
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaru ❝ ⇡ EVERY.THING'S GONE
                                                    xxxxxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx— THE PAIN » CARRIES ON →
                                                    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ╰ i ∝ am with ( ⒐ you ❜xxxx )
                                                    ███⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                    xx - -██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ➸ ❿ ❾ ❽ ❼ ❻
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                    I WON'T ⊹LEAVE Y★ U I will catch you
                                                    xx -- hyorinmaruxx - - hyorincause you're not alonexxcause you're not alone
                                                    WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY IN MY ARMS
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⒑YOU'LLLOOKATMEANDSEE
                                                    xxxxLO⋮VExxxxxHASxxxxxAxxxxx FACE
                                                    picture from zero-chan.net. edited by me.
                                                    lyrics is not alone by red. layout created by xx - - hyorinmaru, no stealing.

■⋮ action
                xxxxx██ : —sin❛ ; ger

... ... ... ■⋮ narrows eyes ; cold gaze❛ who the hell are you? ■⋮ folds arms❛ hn... so this is
                what this device is used for. its not very useful to me. ■⋮ emoionless stare❛ hn. hitsugaya toshiro.

x
__B_Y is currently :
                                          Toshi san
                                                  Pleased to meet you too, /content grin. Eh? Do I really? How so? /headtilt.
                                                  Mm, I'm inclined to agree with you. At least it's keeping me from being too bored. Life's been rather mundane lately and my sister has been rather troublesome. /sigh.
                                                  Hm? /blink ; smile. Mm, well.. I have a younger twin sister.. And I'm a singer, though I hardly care for either of them. /waves hand dismissively.
                                                  And you, Toshi san ~ ?

Hitsugaya san
                                          xxxx⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                  Mm? My name is Zatsune Mikuo. /blink. Mou ~ Someone's a bit on the grumpy side, aren't they ~ ? Are you always like this or am I just lucky enough to catch you in a bad mood? /smirk ; quirks brow.
                                                  Pleased to meet you Hitsugaya san ~ How are you this evening?

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
          ❜♟ sound of. music `↺like the ▬sunshine◟ ➥big :brother」
          ethereal▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Imageethereal xTHEmik»CALM IS ME:*
                etheaeaeaeaeaeaeae
                etherealathosmikdudethismovesTHE BIRDS' SINGING CEASE. THE WIND SUBLIMATES. AND THE HOUR HAS COME.
                etherealathosmikuo
                athosathos///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                athos &*xxand the storm is coming
                athosathosathos *xxmikuo hatsune
                athosathosathos *xxit's a pretty day outside today ~ <3
                athosathosathos *xxi love my family ? ;;
                nobodycaresyosowhybig bangfantastic baby«

▀▀▀▀▀▀ UNBREAKABLE, UNBEATABLE

mm? what might this be? xxcurious look; long yawn how interesting. i wonder if it might be a virus. probably not, but i'd like to check this out a bit more. ~ hm ? hello, anyone. who's all here ?

( ooc-chan ; aaaa )
                                          chatroom¹ :

by --ethereal athos ~
        [color=#3b949a]☆[/color]。[color=white]xx[/color][color=#3b949a][u][color=#b5a9a8]curious look[/color][/u][/color][color=#b9b9bb]◝[/color]

Romantic Lover

User Image

[/licks his lips while thinking]
You're a new person~ New people interest me. If you're able to keep my interested spiked then I shall not grow bored and possibly keep chatting with you. [/smirks]
Indeed, it's a good way to pass time. I wish I would have found such a site a while back though.
mundane you say? Ohh poor you~ Possibly I could make it more.. fun~?
[/grin] Ahh~ I have five friends whom I'm always with~ but none of them know of my biggest secret~ And I live alone~ No family. [/tilts head]

User Image
                                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                            xxxx`re┊flection in the lenses ↘ trip_ping:on★stars ┈ ◟love۰me elizabeth
                                            THERE'S A PLEASANT DARK WIND
                                            ii AND A DAZZLING SHINING SKY

xxxxxxx ████████ Shinomiya Satsuki.
                                            xxxxxxx ████████ These glasses will be your limbs.
                                            xxxxxxx ████████ Hnh, what an absolute waste of time.
                                            xxixx orion's flames will bring in the sunrise
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxmaturing ▬ growing stronger ▬ boiling over ▬ moving forward
                                            xxixBE THE COLOR THAT SUITS YOU
                                            xxixthat’s the way it should be, and that’s how you should live so release your dream and sing your new melody
                                            xxix█████████████████████▌

xxxii★▬▬ watch the pendulum swing: N_AME
                                              User Image
                                                  ( falls back on bed ) It's difficult to understand why people are so idiotic.
                                                  You're minding your business and what do they do? Bother you.
                                                  ( folds arms ) They should feel ecstatic that I didn't snap their necks.
                                                  . . . ★( notices window on screen ) What the hell is this? A chat? ...Was that annoying kid screwing with my laptop?
                                                  ...I'll ask him about it later. For now, I'm actually in the mood since I don't feel like composing.
                                                  Is anyone on this thing? ★( relaxes ; taps arm & waits impatiently )

x
__B_Y is currently :
                                          Toshi san
                                                  A ra ~ ? Is that so? Then I'll try my best to keep you interested ~ I'd be upset if you got bored and suddenly stopped talking. I get lonely easily. /grin.
                                                  Hm.. You're fairly straight forward, aren't you, Toshi san ? /smirk ; quirks brow. Tell me then, how could a mere stranger to me make my life more 'fun' ?
                                                  Mm ~? And what's that secret of yours? /blink. I've always wondered what it was like living alone.. I mean, I have the apartment to myself most of the time, but I always have my sister around. Do you ever get bored living by yourself? /cocks head to the side.

Hitsugaya san
                                                  message sent!

Mikuo nii san ~
                                          xxxx❜♟ sound of. music `↺like the ▬sunshine◟ ➥big :brother」
                                                  .. Ah ~! /cat-like grin. Hello there, nii san.. ~ /waves fingers at. I haven't seen you in ages. Though I have my harpie of a sister to thank for that.. /mutter. How are you ~ ?

Grumpy man
                                          xxxxx`re┊flection in the lenses ↘ trip_ping : on★stars ┈ ◟love۰me elizabeth
                                                  Tsk. Why is everyone so grumpy this evening? /pout. It's ruining my mood.
                                                  Mm, if you promise to play nice then I could talk to you if you'd like ~ /grin.

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
          ❜♟ sound of. music `↺like the ▬sunshine◟ ➥big :brother」
          ethereal▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Imageethereal xTHEmik»CALM IS ME:*
                etheaeaeaeaeaeaeae
                etherealathosmikdudethismovesTHE BIRDS' SINGING CEASE. THE WIND SUBLIMATES. AND THE HOUR HAS COME.
                etherealathosmikuo
                athosathos///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                athos &*xxand the storm is coming
                athosathosathos *xxmikuo hatsune
                athosathosathos *xxit's a pretty day outside today ~ <3
                athosathosathos *xxi love my family ? ;;
                nobodycaresyosowhybig bangfantastic baby«

▀▀▀▀▀▀ UNBREAKABLE, UNBEATABLE

n - ne? oh, hiii nii-san. ]warm smile yes, we haven't talked in a while either. mm? miku being a trouble? quite unfortunate, haha. she's always been a bit of a pain for you, no? i'm doing just fine ~ . and you? i trust all is well.

( ooc-chan ; just zat, guys! i'm doing science homework. ~ )
                                          zatsune mikuo¹ :

by --ethereal athos ~
        [color=#3b949a]☆[/color]。[color=white]xx[/color][color=#3b949a][u][color=#b5a9a8]curious look[/color][/u][/color][color=#b9b9bb]◝[/color]

Romantic Lover

User Image

Indeed it is~ Good, good, It'd be a shame to have to stop talking to you just because you got boring~
Of course I am, there is no reason to beat around the bush.
How could a stranger like me make your life more fun?
That all depends on you my dear Zat-San~ [/pulls close] I have no problem being a friend, a foe, anything you wish me to be~ I'm just here to enjoy the time~
Ah, ah~ That I can not tell you, it's a secret [/winks] you'll have to find out~
Living alone is a little lonely, but I've been doing it for years, so I don't mind it one bit. I'm fairly used to it.
but as I said, it is a little lonely Zat-San~
Will you keep me company~? [/smirk; licks lips again]

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
maryhadaDRAINMEDEAD__love thy fatherseductive f.lirt ✝ CHERRYLOVING
maryha████████ help me tear down my reason ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          maryhadaYOU CAN HAVE MY ISOLATION
          marYOU CAN HAVE THE HATE THAT IT BRINGS
          ┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆
          xxyou get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God
          maryhadalittlelambjohnny rayflo ⤤ online

maryha▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
maryhadalitteWho wants their cherry popped?can't get more exhausted than thiswhat a lovely chapel

Cherry had to go over board, huh. Can't even feel my body anymore. ⧴stretches. Ow.
        It's too painful to stretch. ⧴wraps naked covered in bite marks self in blanket. This is
        enough for a while.I'm not feeding him again. ⧴frowns. Next time, he's gonna have to
        find himself his owndinner. ⧴eyebrow raise. What's this? It's a chat room~! How interesting.
        I never thought Cherry uses these things. Heheh, wonder what he usually do on the internet.
        Nothing too personal, I hope. ⧴grins. Hey. How's it going?

maryhadaCHAT ⤹ ROOM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces