thor 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
the hulk 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
black widow 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 6 ]
hawkeye 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
morgan freeman's character 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Ruthless Spirit

this is a remake of this thread that never started.
          a few people never replied/we need more spots filled so i'm remaking it.

User Image

first thing's first, i'm the realest pardon the lack of coding. it's past midnight. sue me.

it's late at night and i'm dying for a thor x oc roleplay, but also want to create a new
              group roleplay as well. i see a ton of people in search threads asking for "tony x oc,
              steve rogers x oc" and other avenger characters x oc. let's face it, we all love the ave-
              ngers and we all want our ocs to be interacting with them. this way, i figured i kill two
              birds with one stone - i get what i've been craving and i can created a new roleplay.

so far, i have no plot. this is where you guys come in and help. the only small idea i
              have in my head is that, for whatever reason, each avenger is assigned a person
              (no superpowers or anything, just a regular human being) that they are to protect.
              what they're protecting them from, i'm not sure. like i said, we can figure it out together.

stipulations are as follows:
              tab must be able to post at least 400 words a post. am i going to count the words? no. but still, at least two paragraphs.
              tab posting should be done at least twice a week. if you plan to be gone for a while, give a heads up. don't be rude, seriously.
              tab PLOTTING IN THE OOC IS A MUST. don't be one of those people that never talks in the ooc, that's not very fun at all!

very simple, yes? now, the next post will have more information for reserves and what-
              not. it'll also have what characters are currently taken and which ones are available.

WHAT'S BEEN UPDATED:
              tab celtic posted a brief summary of what happened in the old thread here
              tab basically, SHIELD is recruiting new agents (the OCs) and each avenger is assigned on to ~train/protect~ (protect, from what, we don't know yet)
              tab OCs actually DO have powers. there are some good links here. make sure no two OCs have the same/similar powers.
              tab created a piratepad

Ruthless Spirit

User Image tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iron Man/Tony Stark Mr Celtic Enigma
              OC Technology Manipulation The Starry Mind

User Image tab tab User Image

Captain America/Steve Rogers Mr Celtic Enigma
              OC Plasma Manipulation Kat the Strange

Thor Ophrysia
              OC Weather Manipulation general dingus

The Hulk/Bruce Banner Noxy Nevermore
              OC Self-Sustenance Aquamaureen13

User Image tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hawkeye/Clint Barton JUSTASKMROWL
              OC pain inducement khaleesi dearest

Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff throbbinboywonder
              OC Naetoid

To join as an Avenger, simply post which one you'll be reserving.
            For their corresponding OC, post a 200x200 image of your character along with which avenger
            they'll be paired with. I realize that Black Widow isn't included, however I never see a demand
            for her but if there is one I will add her no problem.

If I say you're good to go you can then fill out the corresponding code:

oc code:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/GGthtnS.jpg[/img]
            [img]http://i.imgur.com/MRtNZOL.jpg[/img][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/HsxMJNg.jpg[/img]
            [img]http://i.imgur.com/B5j4q9q.jpg[/img]
            [list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR]* [/color]LAST◞ FIRST MIDDLEINITAL.
            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/size][/b]
            [size=6][color=POSTINGCOLOR][u][color=white]avengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassemb[/color][/u][/color][/size]
            :tab:[b][size=15]F/M & ## [color=POSTINGCOLOR]⋮ [/color]nickname[/size][/b]
            :tab: :tab:[size=11][b]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[/size][/b][/list][/list][/list]
            [size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▌:tab:[/color] fact here. however long you make the fact, keep them all generally the same length. around here is perfect.
            [color=POSTINGCOLOR]▌:tab:[/color] fact here. however long you make the fact, keep them all generally the same length. around here is perfect.
            [color=POSTINGCOLOR]▌:tab:[/color] fact here. however long you make the fact, keep them all generally the same length. around here is perfect.

avengers code:
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/GGthtnS.jpg[/img]
            [img]http://i.imgur.com/MRtNZOL.jpg[/img][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/HsxMJNg.jpg[/img]
            [img]http://i.imgur.com/B5j4q9q.jpg[/img]
            [list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR]* [/color]"SUPERHERONAME"◞ REAL NAME.
            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/size][/b]
            [size=6][color=POSTINGCOLOR][u][color=white]avengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassembleavengersassemb[/color][/u][/color][/size]
            :tab:[b][size=15]F/M & ## [color=POSTINGCOLOR]⋮ [/color]brief explanation of powers[/size][/b]
            :tab: :tab:[size=11][b]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[color=POSTINGCOLOR] × [/color]trait[/size][/b][/list][/list][/list]
            [size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▌:tab:[/color] fact here. however long you make the fact, keep them all generally the same length. around here is perfect.

gifs are sized 200 x 205, but i can help if anyone needs it :>
            also, the ## are for age and there should be at least four facts but feel free to add more.

after that, post it in this thread and you're done! you can also edit the profile to
            add more facts or whatever as the plot develops.

Ruthless Spirit

BAM. hopefully the final spots can get filled and we can get this s**t STARTED

Revered Poster

User Image
              Mr Celtic Enigma @mrcelticenigma

@Everyone Amen! Hopefully we get some luck this time around! I'm
              all willing to trade up Steve if it means someone would join too. I'm
              quite fine with playing my golden role of Stark at any given time. Lol.

less than a minute ago via Internet

Ruthless Spirit

well as long as we can get a hulk, this b***h can get started.
because then everyone will have a partner and no one will feel left out.
we can get a few posts, maybe attract attention for the remaning avengers and their OCs.

Revered Poster

User Image

@General True. That's a good point. Let's hope someone can Hulk it
              up and play the role to accuracy. It's not that hard to do honestly.

Ruthless Spirit

yeah, he seems pretty simple but i've never roleplayed as him so who knows

Rainbow Lover

Yes, I would likes a Hulk for my OC to be with.

Revered Poster

User Image

@Maureen Indeed! You need your Bruce so you two can be a cute
              science couple. Aww. Lol. Hopefully we get some reserves coming.

Ruthless Spirit

Aquamaureen13
Yes, I would likes a Hulk for my OC to be with.

don't worry! we'll get you one DX
Being someone who has RPed as Banner before, it's not too complicated, but it is
definately interesting. XD Literally writing as two different people rolled into one, darting
back and forth between two completely different personalities. Keeps you on your toes, for sure.

Also I'm still here! <3 Likewise in hoping we can get this crazy show on the road, soon. =)

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Mhm, hopefully some more people show up soon. We need canons!

Revered Poster

User Image

@Everyone Indeed! We need to keep bumping this thing with OOC
              conversations, gifs or just overall plotline conversation. Might help!

Rainbow Lover

Rainbow Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out