Welcome to Gaia! ::

jack smiled at her and looked around making sure no one was near. "i need you to teach me water bending." jack leaned in and whispered in her ear. "im the avatar." .

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya took Amoras hand and led her to a table, "why don't you rest you look tired."Said Kaya as she helped Amora sit down. She turned around and saw her brother talking to a girl "Jack, what are you doing here?"Said Kaya looking at him.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken looks over at the castle in the distance and sighs "take out the phoenix lord huh.." he thinks to himself about his past when he first met the phoenix lord and what he said to him which was he will become stronger and take him out, ever since then hes been training day in and day out to get strong enough, he looks over at the two and says "i dont like the idea but i'm in" even though he agreed he still had his own agenda and his own lust for revenge
jack heard his sister and turned and saw her. "I should ask you the same thing." jack looked back at the girl. "one sec." jack walked over to his sister. He handed her the money he got from fighting. "he is some more money." he didn't tel her where or how he made their money. .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava's eyes widened and she looked at him. Before she could say anything she heard a girl speak to Jack. Ava turned to see a tall, blonde haired girl asked up to them. She assumed She was Jack's sister. "Um, hello." She wasn't sure what to say as she looked between the girl and Jack.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken walks behind Ava "ok do you need me" he asked Ava "because i feel way out of place right now" he starts heading back towards the hole in the wall Ava made but stops and grabs himself a drink "ah good stuff"

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Nick "Lighting Shot" Hajdin
------------------------------------------
"They took my wife...they took my daughter...revenge is all i have now."

The door to the bar opened once again. As Nick stepped in; in the far corner a group of earth benders looked over to see Nick who was entering the bar. Nick exaimed the entire room. There was a bunch of lively people. Nick then pointed his attention back to the group of earth benders and approached them. One of them; the oldest and extreamly buff tan like man approached Nick first. "Bolt. I'm glad you're alright." he said softly and attempting very hard to keep others from hearing him. "We won't need to worry about the elite fire benders gaining reinforcements-" Nick said as they both walked to the table. "For now." he finished as he sat down. "For now we need to set up an offensive attack on-" Nick shook two fingers upward at one of the earth benders. The earth bender (Who was the youngest and in his teams) quickly grabbed for a large scroll and brought it up to the table they sat around. Placeing it down on the table and opening it it revealed an entire map of the earth nation. Nick the group continued to talk about battle plans in secrecy.

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora smiled, but otherwise made no move to sit down or even lay down, leaning on her staff. Tired as she was, she still held standards for where she slept, and an alleyway was nowhere near her standards.

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

"I ran into some trouble wth some gaurds, nothing I couldn't handel."said Kaya as she took the money. She already knew about his fighting but she wasn't going to him that she knew, she just maks sure his earth bending is harder. "Anyway I found you a fire and air bending masters."whisper Kaya. She then looked at the girl who her brother was talking to earlier, she smiled "Hello, I'm Kaya, Jacks younger sister." She then turn towards Tenken "Were going to need you, TK."Said Kaya.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken heads for the open hole "i'm not a talker i'm a doer" he yawns "and i'm bored i need something to" before he could say do a guard moves in the way so he ran into him "oh hi again Rashem" he said to the big guy who was tapping his toe "causing trouble again huh how about we settle this" the guard looks at the ring then back to Tenken who knows what he had in mind "fine with me i need to blow some steam" they both walk into the arena before Tenken say "let me blow off some steam then i'll help you guys" with that he put up his fist ready to fight the guard, just as there about to start the announcer scream "place your bet, who do you think will win the top guard Rashem or the street fighter TK"

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora kept one eye open, listening to their conversation. She needed a place to sleep, and there weren't any Lotus members where she was.
jack smiled at her sister. "perfect. my new friend fight there is a water bender." he whispered. "Kaya this is Ava." jack smiled at her. this is perfect now jack needed to go to the temple for the avatar before him.

User Image

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken watches everyone bid against him only two bid for him to win then the fight begins which was a back and forth fight seeing they knew each other movements well in hand to hand combat, no one hit each other till Tenken finds an opening and slugs the guard hard knocking him out of the ring and forcing him to crash into a table for a win, he listen at everyone boo at him see most that bid against him was guards off duty so they didn't want to see there leader lose, he sighs and collects his money and heads back tot he other "ok you want me to do what again?" he asked seeing if he heard them right "teach him fire bending?"
(Slash if your going to continue this roleplay AT LEAST give credit to the person who originally created the thread, you did not make it yet you take credit in your first post)

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
((you people and your 'he didn't make it first'... gosh dang, stop being so butt-hurt. Let it play, leave it be.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff