Welcome to Gaia! ::

jack kept dodging and countering the big man. jack landed on more shot to the chin. the man wobbled and fell. the reff started to count. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. the bell rung. jack won the fight. he left the ring and got changed in the locker room. the man he talked to before came in and paid jack. soon jack walked back to the girl fro before. .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava finished watching the fight then waited for Jack. When he approached her she turned to him and smiled. "Good job. You're pretty good in the ring." Her eyes looked him over, trying to see more of his strengths and weaknesses by studying his muscle tone and both shape. She was styling him but anyone else would think She was just checking him out.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Nick "Lighting Shot" Hajdin
------------------------------------------
"They took my wife...they took my daughter...revenge is all i have now."

(x) Calm and soft steps where made and under a calm and soft breeze of wind that shook and raddled the leafs of trees that surrounded the young man that was walking down a dirt pathway. The man was in a fire admiral uniform. His helmet off and his uniform covered up in dust and scratches; revealing that he was in some battles with that very suit. As Nick continued to walk down a pathway. He started to walk along side a wooden fence then suddenly to a wooden farm gate of the fence that led down a straight path to a large black and red house amongst a bunch of vegetable gardens. As Nick opened the gate and closed it behind him; he started to walk up the path way with a large smile on his face. Approaching the the porch of the front house, there was a women with her back turned to the pathway to the house and Nick. From Nicks view; he saw two feet of a small baby. Nick came to a stop; standing a few feat from the porch. He stared at the back of the beautiful women who wore a black long sleeve shirt and a red skirt. She had red long lushes hair and had it in a pony tail held up by a thin blue strap with a blue rose on it. She suddenly looked over to Nick softly and her eyes shot open: "N-Nick!" she said shockingly. Nick laughed softly starting to walk up the steps to the porch; quickly she came to him. Both extangeing a hug. Nick then pushing in to give her a deep and passionate kiss.

The scratching of metal on metal echoed softly as Nick started to push his blades back into there sheathing. Surrounding Nick where some small bits of flames and smoke that would later disappear in time. Also surrounding him where the bodies of Phoenix nation guards; most of them where there armor shattered from there body's and massively cracked along with a deep black and red flesh wound in all sorts of there body's caused by Nicks lightning bending. Quickly Nick looked around to see if anything else was still around. As he noticed no one and nothing. He started to walk off.
jack smiled at her. "thank you. i have to be to get money for me and my sister." jack thought for a sec. "dont tell my sister this is were i get our money. she would kill me." .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava chuckled and marked an X over her heart with her finger. "Your secret is safe with me. Though, does that mean I can travel with you?" She looked at him with puppy dog eyes and smiled. She put her arms behind her back and rocked on her heels. She was good at putting on the whole innocent act.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nick walked back to his poorly made home calmly with his hands in his pockets. As he passed over a few bushs and trees; a few voices could be heared. Crossing over a large bush; Nick witnessed one older man and two younger boys sitting around a camp fire and by a small little wooden building broken down and covered in moss. Next to it all was a very small stream of water that washed down pass it all in the side. Nick looked at the four who all three wore earth tribe uniforms. Carefully he watched them; then slowly he made his way to the broken down house.
jack smiled at her. "sure. You can travel with me and my sister." jack smiled and walked out of the basement .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava smiled. "Thank you! I won't be a hassle and I'll help in whatever way I can." Suddenly she remembered Jack's last name. It sounded familiar. She followed him out of the basement and looked at him. "You wouldn't happen to be a defendant of Toph Bei Fong would you?"

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

"Your the first air bender I've met."Said Kaya looking at her. She then turn towards the Tenken, "Your a fire bender, you'll do."said Kaya, she then looked at both of them. "How would you to like to take down the pheniox, By becoming masters of the Avatar."Said Kaya, she hoped they would agreed. Kaya heard what Tenken said and nodded, she went to one of the building and punched the wall creating a doorway to inside of the building which led to a bar.
jack smiled at her "yes I am. My ancestor traveled with the avatar and tought him earth bending." .

User Image

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nick closed the door behind him as he exited his broken down home. Walking out with a bag filled with random supplies; Nick started to continue his leave away from what was his home for awhile. The earth benders looked at him as he left. "Sir. You don't have to leave!" He explained. Nick ignored the comment and continued to walk off once again.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava widened her eyes in shock and smiled. "My ancestor was Katara! She traveled with the Avatar and taught him water bending! Well this is a strange coincidence." She laughed softly. Katara was her great-grandmother so Ava got to know her a bit and heard some stories. It was so weird meeting someone else who's ancestors knew hers.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora nodded slightly, not really up for moving again. She was about to fall asleep standing up.
jack was shocked then he thought for a sec. "are by chance a water bender?" he asked quietly so no one would hear him but her. if she was a water bender then she could teach him." .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava heard him but didn't respond right away. After a while she nodded slightly. "Yes. I am." She was curious as to why he asked. She looked at him curiously. "Why?" Her eyes were guarded but also curious.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Quick Reply

Submit