Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

As Kaya paid for the food, she saw a couple of soldiers fall down a flight of stairs, she was holding in her laughter, it was really funny. She then notice and girl with purple hair carrying a staff, she recognize her from some where. Before she approached the girl she heard arguing and saw a young kid using firebending.

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora noticed the girl approaching her, and stopped long enough for her to catch up, tilting her head. When she spoke, her voice sounded soft, fragile even, but it had a light and airy tone to it as well. "Hello...?"

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken runs past the two girl looking at both of them before running off as the guards behind him yells to the girl "stop him" Tenken laughs and jumps onto a small booth roof and spank his butt at the guards before running off to the bridge to blow off the guards

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava was walking for a bit longer when she heard voices. She walked towards the sound but before she reached it she looked up to see what looked like an abandoned army tank. There was a blonde big laying atop it that looked familiar. Ava debated with herself for a bit then decided to find out where she was. "Hello? Could you tell me where I am?" She made sure to speak loud enough for him to hear her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya looked at the girl with purple hair when she spoke, "Do I know you from somewhere, you look familiar?"said Kaya looking at the girl. She saw the young boy from before running past them. She looked at the gaurds who were chasing him and sighed. She tapped her foot and the rocks under the gaurds shot them up in the air and sent them flying off and crashing into a womens bath house.
Jack got bored and got up. "I should go make some more money while Kaya is out." He said to him self hoping off the tank. jack landed next to a girl." you are in the middle of no where. i am on my way to work you can come if you want." He walked into town stretching. He made his way to a bar, but didn't go in. Instead he opened a door to the basement. Down there was boxing matches and gambling. He planed to fight in a match or two. jack would never tell his sister about this. she would kill him if she found out this is were jack got their money.

User Image

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora thought for a moment, looking the girl up and down slowly, before smiling softly. "We may have met once before, but otherwise, I am sorry, I don't remember you." She said softly, smiling as she leaned on her staff.

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya looked at the girl once more and then at the staff "By any chance are you an air bender?"Said Kaya looking at the girl, she hoped she was tht way she found a master for her brother.

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora glanced at a few guards who looked over to the two of them when they had heard 'air bender' being said. She nodded slightly to the girl, even though she said an outright lie "I don't.", though she was showing completely different than her words. If the guards knew she could airbend, they'd hunt her constantly, and she didn't have the energy currently to run.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken gets bored and returns, he looks around from the roof top he jumped onto and sighs "man were are they i was hoping the guards would fight me some more" he chuckles at the though of him picking a fight with the guards and what they would to do him if they caught him, he looks down seeing the females again and tilt his head "them again maybe they know something" he jumps down and heads towards them "hi can you guys help me i was wondering what happened to the guards that was tailing me"

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya nodded when the girl nodded. She looked towards the gaurds and then she looked at the girl, before she spoke, the boy from earlier approached them and she looked at him "Yeah, I earth bend their butts into a womens bath house."Said Kaya in a whisper. She saw the gaurds were getting curious about the three, she grabbed both the girl and the boys hands and dragged them "Come with me if you don't want to be caught, I need your help."Said Kaya as she drag them along into an alley as the gaurds started following.

Mythical Benefactor

User Image
~AzUrE~

I may be small
Azure heard a knock at her door. She knew that knock. "Go. Away. Papa" she snapped. Of course he didn't listen. The Phoenix King opened the door. "Azure, I know you're still mad at me. But you had me worried. How am I supposed to know if you're alright?" he began before Azure turned sharply to face her father. "You're not supposed to know where I am. That's the point." she hissed icily. She turned again and ignored him again. "I just wanted to say that your punishment is over. Good night, Azure" he said dismissing her and leaving her room. This was her chance...okay maybe not. She loved her father too much to betray his trust right after she was let off of her punishment. Maybe tomorrow.

But I am strong

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken looks at her funny as he gets dragged by his hand "ummm ok" he says as he sees the guard following them as he snaps his other hands to send a small spark making a tarp above there head to fall and catch on fire to get the guards off there back "that should keep them off our rear"

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora allowed herself to be dragged along, not even being phazed when the soldiers got caught in a flaming tarp.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken sense that the guards put his fire out but do to the blaze they got tired out and let them go, he sighs with relief then whisper to the other female being dragged with him "you know where we are going?" he says keeping an eye on the one dragging them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff