You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava looked up at Jack as he said she could go with them. She smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you." She looked over at Jack's younger sister as she spoke. When she told Jack not to do anything to them she tilted her head in curiosity but let it go, figuring she was just joking around. She followed Jack out and took a sip of water from her canteen.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tenken goes back to the bridge were he told them he makes his home and sits ontop of the bridge looking up at the sky "i guess i don't belong anywhere" he looks over at the castle remembering his promise "fine" he jumps down and start practicing his fire bending but as he train his anger starts to rise and his flame start to get stronger and brighter

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora seemed completely out of it as she followed Jack back to where he was staying, as if her body was running on the last strands of energy she could muster. She had one eye closed, and the other was half-open, and she was leaning heavily on her staff while she walked, but she made no move to be helped, and was keeping pace easily.
jack smiled at what his sister said. "no promises. you know i cant resist pretty girls. "he said walking to the scrap yard. he lead the girls to an old fire nation war bird. "well this is it. it isnt much but its a good place to stay hidden." .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava couldn't help but chuckle at what Jack said to his sister. She raised an eyebrow at him. "But what if the pretty girls resist you?" She couldn't help but tease him. She followed him to their "home" and followed inside. She leaned against the wall and looked around.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya went over to a man behind a stand with weapons. He handed Kaya a rolled up paper, it was a map. She looked through it and smiled "perfect, its exactly what we need. I owe you one."Said Kaya smiling, she paid the man and left. She headed back to the scrap yard.

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora walked in, and the first thing she saw she could sleep on, she did so, falling over onto a couch, letting her staff fall on the floor next to her as she let herself pass out.
jack smiled at Ava. "i keep trying. im a persistent person." jack smiled and sat down in his chair .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava chuckled lightly. "Persistence has nothing to do with it my dear." She then thought of something. Might as well have a bit of fun. "Hm...I'm getting a bit tired." She went and sat on his lap but pretended it was nothing, just closing her eyes.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken fire was so powerful that it burst into the sky for everyone to see which force a few guards to come over "Tenken figures you would be hiding out here" tenken growls "i don't have time to mess with you buzz off" he says as he walks back under the broken bridge but got stopped and tossed into a wall by the other guard, he growls "bad move" when he says moved he yelled at as a burst of fire shoots infront of him destroying everything close to him and taking the guards down, he walks over to the guard and picks one up and chucks him through a broken building showing he was in a bad mood right now

Mythical Benefactor

User Image
~AzUrE~

I may be small
Azure watched as the man all but destroyed the outpost. Her father's going to hear about this that's for sure. She backed up a bit, bending the fire from a distance to keep the guards from burning too badly.

But I am strong
jack smiled as she got on his lap. "well then take a nap. i wont do anything to you." he said smiling at her .

User Image

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken screams in pain as the guards jumps him and down him to the ground "this time your staying in jail permanently you street rat" Tenken sighs knowing this time no one will help him though he never was the type to ask for help

[sorry you guys work for his trust]

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava chuckled and nodded. "Well I'll hold you to your word." She yawned and leaned against Jack. She hadn't realized how tired She really was. Before long she was asleep, curled up on his lap.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya arrived to the scarp yard and enter her somewhat home, "I'm back, I have the map to the-...brother what the hell did I say."Said Kaya sighing. "Listen, on my way over here i over heard some guards saying they were going to the bridge, where TK was going to be waiting for us."Said Kaya.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff