Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Mei staggered a bit. Wincing, hearing Miki's reply she kind of smiled a bit. Love. Was the only word in the air right now. Mei winced once more trying to hide the sign of exhaustion. Now her head was moaning in all directions. She spun a bit using her staff as support.

Barton Medalist

" Hold on." Bojing told Chie and he walked after Mei makeing sure that she didnt hurt herself.

When Bojing got to where Mei was he slipped his arm around her waist to help steady her. " Careful there, dont want you to hurt yourself more." Bojing whispered.

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
"Oh no. I'm PERFECTLY fine." Mei assured. "I'll live." She said more throbbing headaches. "Don't worry anything ok?" She gave a assuring smile hoping to cease the pain.

Barton Medalist

" Are you sure your ok?" Bojing asked letting go of Mei.

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
"Oh yeah I'm fine." Mei said feeling not so sure inside. When Bojing let his grasp go she felt that uneasiness again. She used her staff to support her. "Don't worry."

Barton Medalist

((since its been four days I'll post.))

" well, I wonder whats taking them so long, I just saw him go underground and thats it." Bojing said looking around.

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka knew they were alone and so he just continued to look at her. "Miki...." Toka said then he just stepped in close to her. "I made a promise to you that I would keep you safe. Please do not do anything like that again. I couldn't bear anything happening to you." Toka said as he just pulled her close to him so he could just hold her.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
" Toka...I....I told the general what I said mainly to slow him down, or cause him to stop. I know you promised part of my family that you would protect me but why are you acting like this?" Miki asked keeping her arms down and not hugging him, mainly because of the fire proof chains.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( their underground.))

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
((Wait? Isn't she with them?))

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
((No, your above ground. Toka and miki are underground.))

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
((Alright. I'll be right back.))

Barton Medalist

" Hey, Mei, maybey we should get back to Chie incase the general comes back and decides to use her as a bargining chip." Bojing said

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Mei stood at the base of the mountains. They were through. "Chie shouldn't be far behind." Mei said slumping down on a rock both sighing and wincing. She kicked her feet back. Her shoulders slumped. "So much for a nice trip down memory lane."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff