Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
This is an Avatar The Last Airbender RP, not the blue people from James Cameron's movie.
I'm meaning the animated series that aired on nick. Not sure if you guys want to do an original story line or do a original story line with the fire lord but new characters. You can use OCs, Original Characters. Your nation if you are a bender is your element that you bend, Like water tribe you bend water. I will post the characters in the character roster post ok? I am only letting in Seven people to keep the posts from getting jumbbled up.
If this post looks familiar to you, then you won a cookie because its a thread that i started with my main account but it eventually died. So this is not a copy cat rp.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Rule:
1. Obey all Gaia TOS.
2. No Cybering or sexting not even in the pms or ims or report you I shall.
3. Keep all romaces and violence to pg-15.
4. No rule 4.
5. Put your element in your subject when you pm the skeleton
6. PM me your skeleton
8. There is no rule 7
9. Stay active. I cannot stress this enough if your going to be going away for a while or need to drop out of it, let someone know, instead of just dropping off.
10. Rules are subject to change and will be added/subtracted when I see fit.
11. No Auto hits!
12. Have fun!

PM This skeleton.
Name:
Nation:
Apperance:
Good/Bad:
Personallity:
Hobbies:
Description:

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Characters that been accepted.

Name: Miki
Bender/No Bender: Fire Bender
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Good/Bad: Good
Personality: Irratated easally, unless around zoku she likes to irratate him with bad puns. She finds it funny.
Hobbies: Reading, Sparring, Praticeing bending and irratateing Zoku.
Description: She is Zoku's cousin. She is a few months younger than Zoku, and she likes to irratate him like saying the worst of puns around him. Like most firebenders she is aggervated eaisly, but eventually she learns to relax and use her firebending skills more like iroh. I had created his cousin so my character would actually have apart in the story but it not effect the out come. Like when she winds up on the flying bison the first time she is hideing in the luggage. Sokka and Katara are ready to toss her into the sea.

Name: Bojing
Bender/No Bender: Water Bender
Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Hobbies: Water bending, playing his flute, and spear fishing
Discription: Bojing loves anything to do with water, weather it be fishing, boating or just going for a swim, he was called a fish by his family, before he left home. Bojing left home because the fire nation was starting to breath down the Water Tribe's knecks. So he dosnt know that the war is over with since he has been a hermit for quite some time. But luckily that time away from home gave him some time to pratice his water bending, since he left home with a water bending scroll in his pack.

Name: Toka
Bender/no bender: Earth Bender
Nation: Earth
Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good/Bad: Neutral
Personallity: Toka fights for himself but has a weakness for a pretty girl. In a nutshell he is a flirt, ambitious, and will do what he wants when he wants.
Hobbies: Collecting bounties
Description: Toka is a member of the white lotus and will wait until he is called upon to act as a member of the secret order. Until then he will continue to act as he usually does flirting and capturing bounties as well as sabotage the fire nation officials that have pissed him off.[/

"]Name: Bei Dien
Bender/no bender: Bender
Nation: Air
Apperance: User Image
Clothes: User Image
Personallity: Quiet, Calm, vigilent, natural fighter despite his peaceful philosophy
Hobbies: Sleeping, fighting, talking
Description: Bei was born in the Fire Nation capital to two political parents. One hot summer day he was playing with a kick ball and some kids came to bully him, they having just learned how to use his fire abilities. They mocked him for not being able to bend, the oldest of the group decided to play a trick and shot a small fire ball at him. Bei, being scared of being burned, put his hands up to block it and shot an air blast that knocked them over. When he ran to tell his parents, they were horrified because they knew what the Fire Nation did to the Air Benders. They paid a traveling Caravan to take him along. As the years went by, he learned to control his bending, even going so far as to learn how to channel it to his staff. He now resides at the Eastern Air Temples but he feels a change on the wind and prepares to move out.

Name: Chie
Bender/no bender: Fire Bender
Nation: Fire Nation Colonies
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Chie is a very calm and caring girl. She will help anyone in need regardless of the nation they’re from. She is well trained in hand to hand combat and prefers to use that over Fire Bending.
Hobbies: Cooking, sewing, brewing tea, and honing her skills.
Description: Chie was born in the Fire Nation Colony of Yu Dao in the Earth Kingdom. Her parents were born and raised there as well. Her father was a Fire Bender and taught Chie all he knew. Being the oldest colony in the Fire Nation the tension between Earth Benders and Fire Benders was almost nonexistent as the worked together to produce the most metal. Because of this Chie was born ignorant of the rest of the Earth Kingdom’s struggle against the Fire Nation.

One day her parents decided to travel with Chie to all of the colonies to see what they were like. To their horror, the rest of the colonies were not as peaceful as theirs. They were disgusted by the way the Fire Benders treated the other benders. With all they saw, their loyalty to the Fire Nation was gone. They eventually found a small village in the Earth Kingdom and explained who they were and why they were there to the people of the village. After sometime they accepted Chie and her family into the village and they have been living there ever since.

Name: Kukka
Bender/no bender: Earth Bender (not a very good one though)
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good/Bad: good
Personallity: childish, funny, sweet
Hobbies: carving, plant stuff
Description: Lived on a small farm for a while with some of her family then at age 15 she struck out to go and try to live her life away from the fire nation's tampering. She also had to keep her bending a secret so she's not very good at it. Now she's wandering around looking for something in life to give her hope.

Name: Guowei
Bender/no bender: Fire Bender
Nation: Fire Nation Deserter
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personallity: a firebrand like a normal fire nation solider. I follow orders unless it contests with my heart. I have the heart of a Lion and I will protect the Fire nation and the royal family with all that I can. I am protective and
Hobbies: sparring, reading, pai sho, listening to stories, researching ancient ruins when I can.
Description: I am Princess Miki's number one fan, as a matter of fact I want to marry her one day. But unfortunately I am just a solider that is stuck at this dead end job defending this prison that is out in the middle of nowhere.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Characters that have been kicked out or have dropped out.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
The plot

This RP happens at the same time as avatar aang is traveling trying to learn the three elements needed to fight the fire lord, fire lord Ozai. The story takes place on the otherside of the world, answering the question of, what happened on the otherside of the world as these events where takeing place? Will you fight for or against the Avatar or do your loyalties lie with the tyrannical fire lord bent on takeing over the world? Only time will tell, but soon you will have to answer that question, let's just hope that you make te right desision.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplay begin!

Barton Medalist

In the Earth kingdom, somewhere between the end of the earth and the middle of nowhere.

Bojing sat under a tree playing a flute. The music he made was pretty and had a free flow to it like flowing water. Being a hermit since leaving his northern water tribe village, he passed the time fishing, swimming, water bending and above all no contact with humans! not even for food or water. The earth supplied all he needed. But today something felt off, there was a change in the metaphorical wind, like something was going to happen or has happened but he couldnt put his finger on it.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki wandered through the forest. The undergrowth and roots nearly caused her to trip multipal times. What sunlight that filtered through the leafy canopy glittered of her red and brown fire nation armor. She hit her knees in exhaustion, from the seemingly endless days of walking. when will this forest end!? she thought looking around the forest when she started to hear a faint flute playing. I must be loseing my marbles. she thought standing up again. Something inside her told her to go towards the sound of the flute.

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka was waiting for some Earth Kingdom officials to come and meet him. While waiting the bounty was still complaining and trying to seduce him. "Mr. Bounty Hunter would you please let me go?" His bounty said to him. "Listen miss you may be beautiful but there is a price on your head, and you are a wanted fire nation general which would give you less of a chance of me letting you go. Oh it looks like your pickup is here." Toka said looking at the Earth Prison that was holding her. Toka saw a small squad of Earth Kingdom soldiers come into view after a short wait they came into view.

"Well if it isn't our favorite bounty hunter Toka and a new catch for the stockades." The leader of the group said to him. After a quick look over he grabbed a small bag and tossed it to Toka. Toka caught the bag and did a quick count. "45..46..47..48..49..50 gold pieces. Its a pleasure doing business with you as usual and miss bounty enjoy the stockades." Toka said with a small laugh. "Before you leave mister Toka there is a new bounty poster that you might be interested in." One of the soldiers said as she handed the poster to Toka. Toka read the poster and was intrigued. "Miki, 16, Fire Bender..... 200 gold pieces only for alive. Sounds like a big fish to catch. Any word on a last known location?" Toka asked the soldier. The soldier then pointed in a direction that was the last known location. Toka then mounted the Mongoose dragon that belonged to the bounty that he just delivered. and headed there.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( Sorry guys, internet is down so if im not on for a while thats why. I'll try to post when i can.))

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
(( never mind, it came back faster than I was expecting.))

Miki walked followed the sound of the flute playing. She walked into a clearing and saw a guy about 17 sitting under the tree. He looked like someone of the northern water tribe, by the look of his clothes. Then Miki saw him look at her put down his flute, and he sprang to his feet and moved in a way that the next thing she knew a whip of water slapped her in the stomach.

Barton Medalist

Bojing played the flute until he saw the girl in the fire nation armor enter. Fire Nation! Bojing Thought and he put down his flute and sprang to his feet, and moved so a stream of water came out of his gord, that was on his belt, And bended a water whip that smacked the fire bender in the stomach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff