<< < 1 2 ... 96 97 98

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Uriah

Rubbing the back of his head as Olivia frowned at him, saying she wouldn't let him fix up the shop for free. He would have some fussing wouldn't he? Well least she was cute even when frowning, though he didn't want to rile her up. And if she wouldn't let him do a favor, fixing the shop up for free, well at least the bonus of him working on the shop would be that he was around her. They could hang out and talk more. At least he didn't have any trouble convincing her she ought to eat something right now. It would help with her regaining energy. "Okay I'll be back in a moment then."

He had slunk downstairs, seeing Milo and a lady friend in the other room dining as well. But that meant Milo had cooked something, and probably extra of something so he darted into the kitchen to check. "Yep...good big bro, he left us something to eat too." Smirking, Uriah got a tray and some plates and glasses of more water. Filling the plates with food, one bowl of some soup, and a plate of some chicken or something else on it. A nice dish of things. Bringing them back upstairs, having a plate himself too. He brought the tray over and sat it on a small table that he picked up and brought it closer to the bed. "Bon Appetit~ Enjoy," smiling and getting some extra pillows to fluff up behind Olivia so she could sit up and relax and eat.

Taking a sip from his glass looking at her as she still seemed pretty exhausted, not that he was surprised. She'd gotten injured and all and was still recuperating. Nodding, and taking one of her hands patting it, "yes yes, don't worry." Not wanting her riled up about it, so he conceded to that, that he would take money then. "But once this storm is done I can start up right away on your shop...First thing is clearing the debris and seeing what is salvageable to use as materials."

After a few days after the storm, Uriah had done just that. Managing to clear out all the debris and having a pile nearby of the materials he could reuse. The shop inside was able to be gotten to, so Olivia could take stock of everything she had around that wasn't broken or anything. Uriah had been getting right to work on the shop like he'd said. Today he had built up enough of one of the walls that had crashed in, and was sitting atop his fold out ladder working on the inside ceiling to the roof.

Akane Yue Valentine

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Ϻєɱσяɑ Ѵɑɭ Ƚєɪяɑ
┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈

▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▍User Image

Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ Town

Ⓐⓒⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓘⓔⓓ Ⓑⓨ Gilgamesh

Ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓘⓝⓖ Slightly Irritated

Ⓦⓔⓐⓡⓘⓝⓖ This Outfit

▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▍

She had not expected the man to notice her again back in the crown, and when she was approached, she was startled. The designer tugged on her light jacket and bit her lips gently.Tch...maybe I wouldn't have been spotted if I were just...shorter. She sighed on the inside but stared at him in silence on the outside, slightly glaring at him at the same time. After studying him slightly from a few seconds, she concluded that most likely she had not seen him before. The only thing that stood out to her was the eye-patch. Well…I’ve never tried designing something that matched with an eye-patch. Perhaps I could try on day.

”Geez, if you wanted my attention you should've just said hello.”

The moment she heard him talking, her face changed from a stare to a frown. She instantly snapped at him without a second thought. "Excuse me? Anyone ever teach you something called manners? Shouldn't I receive an apology for your carelessness?" She was aware that the man was much larger than she was, but still, she talked back at him in a rough tone. For the moment, there was a sense of anger within, stronger than usual and she didn't know why. This happens to her from time to time. She has some issues, but personally, she denies it. At times she would be raged by something trivial and at other times, something significant may not have any impact on her. It was random and she couldn’t control it. The only time when mood swings doesn’t impact her would be when she’s at work. Perhaps it’s the cookies that make her more calm than usual.

Memora squinted her eyes even more with the word 'irritated' marked on her face. She didn't mind being asked what she was doing, but she was sensitive to the word 'alone'. "I'm...I-I'm not alone - ," she stuttered with her eyes slightly teary. She paused, realizing that she hadn't brought Cream along with her. She tried hard to hold back her tears, and although she did manage, it was obvious she was trying hard. I don't need ...company. I... She looked back up at him with a light bulb flashing in her head.

"F-fine! Y-you can come along b-but you have to help!" she managed to say. She realized at the moment that she most likely wouldn't be able to carry the wood supplies she needs to fix her house and the man in front of her seemed like he would be able to. "W-wood...I need wooden planks to...fix...house...." she muttered quietly while avoiding eye contact. Although she usually is prideful of what she does, she wasn't that comfortable admitting that she doesn't have the money for actual repairs.

She tugged lightly on the pirate's shirt and pulled him along to maneuver through the crowds without getting lost. After a few moments, when she wanted to call out to him on whether he saw any stands selling wood, she figured that she didn't know his name. "N-name..." she muttered, unsure whether he heard it or not. Finding it rude to ask for someone's name without introducing herself, she added, "Memora." She was blushing slightly, not really used to introducing herself with work being an exception.

primadonut

▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▍

User Image

Ali The Owl Bear's Significant Otter

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - x x x - -

tab tab tab tab DO I LOOK { } do i look perfect?
                                                tab tab tab ║█ tab I've f o r g o t t e n what to do to || fit || the ( mold )
                                                tab tab tab ║█ tab tab the more I try the less it's working
                                                tab tab / / / SCREAMS / / /
                                                tab tab tab tab , , , , ! xx x don't loose who you are
                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
                                                tab tab
                                                tab ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆

Juliet spent the morning like any other, staring too long in her dresser mirror and running her hands down the scars on her face. They were still rather fresh, just a few months old. She felt embarrassed by them, but couldn't stand to cover them up either. They reminded her of how different she was from just a season ago. It was like a different person staring back at her, and not just because of the physical change of her skin and hair style. Dressing in layers with a light jacket for the fall weather, Jules prepared her cake for the competition early that morning. That way she could send the rest of the day enjoying the other festival goings. She was thankful there wasn’t any damage done to their home. And thankful her brother was unharmed from it as well. She wished he would be out enjoying the festival, but knew the general would be working as usual. That man never seemed to stop working, but at least he honestly loved what he did and the people he protected. She was incredibly proud of her brother, even if she did miss spending more time with him.

Collecting her bag and heading out the door, Jules spent some time simply strolling the streets decorated with stalls for the festival. Her horse, Expresso, had come out with her. Though that not might have been the best idea, considering the main streets were rather crowded and it was near impossible not to bump into anyone when you had a decently sized horse trotting beside you. Deciding it was best to try and avoid the main crowd, she lead her horse down an alleyway that would serve as both a short cut and a brief break from trying to navigate the crowded main streets. It was then that she noticed a figure curled up against the outside of the building. He looked so out of place, even the alleyway looked nicer than this man who was roughed up. Upon coming closer Juliet noticed just how beaten up he was, and checking her surroundings she also noticed how distracted people were. Most didn’t even stop the look at the broken man, and those that did simply shuffled along as if such an inconvenience of helping a stranger would ruin their day. Furrowing her brow, she gave a disgusted huff. She couldn’t understand why absolutely no one was offering to help this man.

Bending down to his side, which was admittedly a bit awkward to do in these fancy and useless heels she had worn for the festival, Juliet searched her bag for something to get some of the blood off of him. “Oh Goddess, someone sure did a number on you—Expresso! Don’t nudge him around. I swear, you’re nothing but a big goof.” She scolded half way through her sentence, trying to shove the massive creature away from curiously nudging and sniffing the man. “Who in the world did you cross? You should report to the guards, make sure they don’t get away with this. Now let me see here…ah! Here we go.” Pulling out a clean rag from her bag, once she kept on her in case she got dirty herself, she reached out gently and wiped off some of the blood and dirt from the stranger’s face, being careful since she didn’t know his wounds. “There we go. Oh my, you’re gonna need more than just a clean-up. I wonder if the doctor is in today. If anything, I’m sure we can find a first aid kit somewhere. Maybe in the Inn has one. Can you stand?”

i t' sx o k a y x n o t x t o xb e x o k a y xxxxxxxxx

LOCATION( an alley ) COMPANY( Elijah ) OUTFIT( text ) JOURNAL( that's private )xxxxx

primadonut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces