Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Roku leaned left and right trying to dodge the tiles the avatar just threw in his path he weaved through them but the last one hit his shoulder and he tumbled on the roof but quickly stood up 'I have ******** had it with this women' He threw his arm forward toward the girl pointing with 2 fingers and let a bolt of lighting out towards the avatar trying to strike in front of the avatars animal to try and stop it.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra saw the flash and quickly threw tiles in the way to take the blunt of the blast, but the force still knocked her off Maru. She stood on the roof. "I am tired of this b***h." As tiles were the main earth at hand she sent a area of tiles at Roku.

Hiro stopped the car at the side of the building. He got out of his car and ran into the building. Climbing the stairs to the roof to witness the battle at hand.
User Image

Roku grabbed the sword handle at his wast and swung with it letting out a big slash of fire breaking tiles that where heading towards him he then ducked dodging the last tile. Roku then kicked towards the ground sending a fire slash towards her feet then punched twice in the air sending two fire balls towards her head

Dapper Fatcat

"Little boy has some tricks!" Terra leaped into the air, she bended up two tiles to block the fire blasts heading at her head. She hit the ground and raised the tiles around her like a wave. Sending it crashing at Roku.
'Lets test him a little longer.' she thought.
User Image

Roku blasted fire towards the ground shooting him upwards dodgeing the wall of tile but launched himself to far and ended up dropping on the building next to the one they where on. He rolled a bit then stood back up. "Earth bending b***h" He yelled "All i am trying to do is talk with you but you are so messed up in the head you cant even talk to people. I was told that i am supposed to train you and teach you firebending but your a waste of time. you can go learn by someone else and seeing as im the best firebender in the town good luck learning true firebending." He jumped off the roof and slowed his decent with a blast of fire on the ground when his feet touched he walked off towards the bar.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra yelled back his way, "And you are leaving this fight before it is finished. Every teacher I have had thrown my way couldn't give me a good fight. Or they treated bending like it was some learned art. Not something that is natural and apart of ones self. If you feel that you are a master fire bender then fight me and prove it!" She then hit her chest with both hands and laughed madly. "Show me the strength of the fire nation little boy."

Hiro stared in wonderment, this girl was insane. All she wanted was a fight to judge them. What kind of person does that! No wonder she was doing her best to piss everyone off.
User Image

Roku stopped walking and turned to face the avatar women on the roof. "Well why dont you come down here and we will finish what we started." He yelled to avatar as he shot a massive fie ball towards the roof underneath her feet.

Dapper Fatcat

'Thats more like it,' she thought. She leaped from the top of the building. Avoiding the fire blast. She raised the earth to meet her under her feet. She landed on her feet and took a defensive stance.
"Now your speaking my language." she bended forth five boulders. She sent two towards him. one aiming for his head and the other aiming for his feet.
User Image

Roku dove in between the rocks rolling on the ground then jumped up and threw a hurricane kick letting fire shoot out of his foot toward the avatar. As he landed he pulled his sword handle from his waste and made a blade the size of him from fire and took an aggressive stance "Figures basic earth bending super defensive. i will show you how true fire benders fight."

Dapper Fatcat

"Basic my a**. If I really wanted to fight you'd be dead!"
Terra enclosed herself with earth, making a sheild from the attack. She then used her shield to attack him. Sending them flying at him. The alley proved to be a difficult place to fight in.
User Image

Roku swung his sword from above his head toward the ground makeing a slash of fire towards the wall cutting it in half but a piece caught his shoulder and he spun by the force of the blow. he looked over at the avatar and ran toward her he planted one foot on the ground and launched off of it spining swinging his sword creating a massive fire slash spinning across the air towards her.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra Made a quick sheild of earth and braced herself for the force of teh blast. THe fire hit her but she kept her ground. Once the flames passed she charged at Roku, landing a firm punch on his right cheek.
User Image

Roku's head twisted a little bit as the punch landed on his cheek. Then he smiled a bit "You messed up avatar you should have kept your distance." He then twisted and threw a sweep kick at her.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra only smiled, she leaped to dodge the kick and bended earth over his leg, trapping him. She then landed before him, in a defensive stance infront of him. Thinking he would give up like the others, she then noticed that he instead met her with and attacking stance. Even trapped like he was he was still ready to fight and take her on. She smiled, "This fight is over, a draw. You have done well." She released him and let him stand.
She then got down on her knees, eyes cast towards the ground, hands on her lap, "I apologize for my actions earlier. I had to test you, to make sure you were a true master, not someone that called themselves a master." she then bowed lower, with her hands before and her forehead touching them. "I ask you to take me on as your student, Fire Master Roku."
User Image

Roku slowly lowered his hand and stared down at the avatar in distraught. "I... i uh." Roku was still a little stunned by how she was acting she was like a completly diffrent person. "Yes i will, but only if you show some of my friends the same curtsy. They too are great benders" He lowered his arm down toward the avatar offering her a hand up. "How about we go meet up with everybody and start from scratch and get to know a bit about each other."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff