Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Republic City News

Republic City gets ready for the Nation Idol Awards Gala

Tonight is the world's biggest event, The Nation Idol Awards Gala takes place in the Grand Ballroom of the Sato Hotel. They will be naming this years most influential citizens, Hiro Sato is sure to keep his title. Rumor has it that Roku will be taking Mr. Firenation but we wont know more till tonight.
User Image

Roku started to get ready for the night dressing in his best looking cloths. After he was done he called down for Terra "Hey Ms Avatar hurry up lets go we are going to be late!" he said in a sarcastic tone.

Dapper Fatcat

She walked down in her gown. It was the first time she had ever worn something this fine and girly. She was very embarressed by it (even though she shouldn't have been cause she looked beautiful) and therefore kinda agitated. "So ummm how do I look?
User Image

Aryial spent hours preparing for the nights event. She couldn't believe that she was nominated for Ms fire nation.
User Image

Roku turned to face Terra and felt his jaw almost drop. "Wow you look amazing Terra" Roku never saw her in anything girly and it really shocked him but she pulled it of really well.

Dapper Fatcat

"Ummm Thanks. Anyway we better get going." She strode, un lady like, down teh stairs and out to the car.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She walked down the stairs and entered the ballroom she crossed over to Jinora and started talking to her about plans to teach Terra airbending. She spotted Minari and waved, "Hey kid. You ready I hear your going to be Ms. Air Nation." She laughed and saw Bolin walk over, Hello. Jinora you look great as always. Minari look at you! You look fantastic. And Yuakari you look stunning. I'm so happy this is all going so well." Yukari hugged her uncle, "Thank you uncle. You look good too."

dress

Terra's Dress

Minari's dres

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro looked how he always looked, completely and extremely hot. He sauntered onto the ballroom floor and could hear the excited murmurs and swoons from women arund him. "It is good to be me."
User Image

Roku drove to the ball and they met up with everybody he greated Yukari with a small lighting bolt to her foot. "You look really nice tonight Yukari"
Minari walk over to Bolin and gently grabbed his arm, looked up from the ground sheepishly, and said in a small voice "yes, I g-guess that's the rumor. And thank you Bolin." she glanced over at Terra and a look of worry came over her face and she looked at the ground once more slightly hiding behind Bolin.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She glared at Roku, "Thank you Roku. But don't light my dress on fire. I wouldn't appreciate that." Bolin looked down ay minari and patted her head, "Your very welcome my dear." Yukari looked around for Hiro and Terra, "Where are the others?"

dress

Terra's Dress

Minari's dres

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro was in a sea of women. All he wanted was a galss of ounch and these girls were in his way. Then he saw Terra who was sheepishly standing by the punch bowl, his mind went blank and he could barely catch his breath. 'How did that wild creature become that?' he thought.
He then realised that he was standing perfectly still with his mouth open and cowed eyed.

Terra stood awkwardly by the food tables. She quickly got seprated from teh rest and could feel alot of eyes on her as she stood there. 'I want to leave.' she thought.
Minari thought to her self 'Wow she look just as uncomfortable as me, maybe just maybe she's not as harsh as I've been told...' she trips over to the punch bowl leaving the safety of Bolin and the others, but is to shy to confront the beautiful Avatar.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra took no notice of the smaller girl by her.
Minari shifts her weight and glances over at Bolin begging with her eyes for help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff