Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

"I WAS BORN FIRST!" she yelled as they took off toward the city center. "We have to figure out what Mom was talking about last night. Corruption in the White lotus bodes ill for us all." She sighed remembering the events of last night. "So we can't trust anyone outside our group and that limits us on resources for training. This is going to make training her even harder." She drew closer into town, the streets were quiet.

dress

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro nodded, "We will probably have to relocate to AirBender Island. Its safer there for the moment........oh wait, I forgot that its cralwing with White Lotus. And LIttle sister, your right on that it will be harder to train her. But we have to put the effort into it now.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She laughed, "We can't go anywhere, it'll be too obvious if a bunch of celebrities just up and disappear. We are just going to have to start using our status to up our game I guess." She shrugged and pulled into the city center, she parked the car and hopped out. "I hope Bolin and Jinora have better news then we do."

dress
User Image

Roku finished his meditating and walked out of the room. He walked to terra's room to see if terra was still sleeping. When he saw she wasn't there he looked around the house till he found her in the garden. "Aaaa good you are up. We can start your training now. Follow me." Roku lead her into the room with the single candle. "Please have a seat" Roku motioned to the floor next to the candle. Roku sat across from her. "Here is where you will learn to breathe." Roku inhaled with his nose and exhaled out of his mouth. The flame in front of them rose and fell. "I want you to sit here and continue this until i come get you." Roku then stood up and left closing the door behind him leaving the room completely dark except for the single source of light coming from the candle in front of terra. In the main room he started some chi exercises.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra had no problem with this exercise. She sat and breathed in time with the candle. "I guess that training is gonna have a slow start," she thought.

"True. We will have to talk about this with them . Otherwise we could release that we all are going on a bending 'find ourselves' mission."
User Image

Roku finished his routine and walked back into the room where he left Terra. "So hows it coming along?"

Dapper Fatcat

Roku broke Terra's consintration but still the candle grew in time with her breaths. "I think its going well."
User Image

Roku watched as the candle rose and fell with terra's breath. "That is good keep it up." Roku left her again and went back to the main room he started throwing kicks and punches letting fire balls go with each kick and punch. Then he pulled out his sword handle and bended the fire into a blade then started to slash at the air around him.
User Image

Roku stopped after a bit and looked towards the door where the avatar was. 'I can't believe it i thought for sure she was going to freak out for just sitting in that room. Roku walked over to the door and opened it. He watched as the avatar make the flame rise and fall. He contemplated for a second about if she was really ready and decided she was."Well done Terra. I thought you were going to be completely impatient, but you have shown me you have shown me patients and control. I can show you how to fire bend now."

Dapper Fatcat

Terra was use to all forms of training. Patients was nothing. She got up and followed Roku out.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She nods, "No we should stay we have too much work to do." Walks into the council building, "Uncle Bolin!" She yelled out as a man came rushing down the stairs face red with anger. "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" Yukari stepped back a little, "Calm down, uncle. It was an accident but we have more important information to discuss but not out in the open like this." He huffed, "Fine. Get ahold of Roku and Terra."

dress

Terra's Dress

Minari's dres
User Image

Roku walked terra outside and started to teach her about the sun and her inner fire being the source of their power. Thats when he remembered they had to go to the council so he stopped the training early and brought Terra over to the council building where they met up with Yukari.

Dapper Fatcat

As the walked in Hiro called out to them "About time you two got here!"
User Image

"Excuse me i was actually doing something important, teaching Terra about fire bending. What the hell did you do today?"
Roku shouted in a teasing voice."

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
TIME SKIP

A month after the Avatar began her firebending training, she's become proficient in firebending now it's time for the Nation Idols Awards and it's gala time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff