Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ember Faye

I'm not calling you a liar, just don't lie to me
I'm not calling you a thief, just don't steal from me
I'm not calling you a ghost, just stop haunting me
And I love you so much, I'm gonna let you kill me...

Ember sighed, despite Aiden's healing she still felt weak and dizzy, a combination of exhaustion and blood loss, she was coming out of her adrenaline rush and sensed the crash coming.
She needed to find a place to rest.
Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a short alley where the backstreets met the main road.
She knew there was a tavern on that street, it wasn't particularly popular, as it was a human business, and some of the staff there were Pariah supporters.
She could find sanctuary there.
With a last look behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed, she changed course and set off running for the tavern.
She felt the need to hurry, because the paranoid little voice in the back of her mind was telling her that trouble was brewing.
She practically fell through the door, gasping for breath.
It took her a moment to compose herself again, standing up straight and giving the barman a slight nod. she walked across to the bar and plopped down on a stool.
She tuned in to the idle chatter of the patrons, a lot of people were discussing the collapse of the old connections tower.
I wonder what's happening outside
With a quick glance around the room to make sure no one was watching her, she covered her right eye, and the other began to glow, shifting from wine red to pale orange and he pupil shrinking to nothing.

She could see the ruins of the tower, to her surprise it was still somewhat upright, with a curious frost creeping up the walls.
She could see people running, hear them screaming.
Fleeing in terror from a colossal column of ice, that was slowly forming itself into a wall.
within its walls, there were people fighting, but her vision was too blurry to recognize who they were.

With a frustrated sigh, she deactivated her semblance, her eyes returning to normal.
She blamed her fatigue for the lack of focus, and using her semblance had made her feel even more disorientated.
She carefully twisted on her seat to lean on the bar, just in case she fainted.
She'd rather hit her head on the wooden bar than the stone floor.

There's a ghost in my lungs and it sighs in my sleep
Wraps itself around my tongue as it softly speaks
Then it walks, then it walks with my legs
To fall, to fall, to fall at your feet...

There but for the grace of God go I
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die...

Project Phobia 01

((OOC: Hiya new guy!
I figured I should show off Ember's semblance 3nodding ))
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxנxαxɢxםxтxιxɢxєxяx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxσxxєxxм.xxкxиxιxɢxнxтxxєxчx

Now that he felt he was suitably geared up, Cole headed up the stairs of the old, half-demolished tavern he was hiding in, making his way up to the roof. With the tower having collapsed, he was fortunate that he had the visor on and that he had an old rag tied to his head to cover his nose and mouth. Of course, the rag itself was a little dusty as well, but it beat having to breathe in all the crap that the old mass of concrete and steel had kicked up. Despite being pretty much safe from the dust floating about at street level up on the roof, he had to make his way back down soon anyways. From where he stood he spotted his target: a mess of bright orange hair and she had the Pariah uniform on her. He managed to track her as she made her way along the main road, before taking cover inside what appeared to be a tavern... and just in time too. A few moments later, a White Grimm patrol began its rounds down the same road. For a moment they stopped at the door of the tavern, but continued on their way without going inside; a good thing too, because he would have found a way to stop them if they did.

Once he was back on street level and out on the main road, he made his way towards the tavern as he holstered his pistols behind his back. At first he was given a few strange looks by the patrol members, but once they spotted the uniform they continued on their way without much discussion. Additionally, Cole didn’t bother to even so much as give them a nod of his head; he was much too focused on his current objective to care. As he walked, his mind was working as fast as it would go to devise a plan for as many possible scenarios as he could imagine. It didn’t take him long to figure out the three most likely ones- two of them consisting of quite a bit of fighting- in order to plan ahead for them. With his brain near redlining and his composure steady, he slowly entered the tavern, as quietly as he possibly could. However, it felt like everyone in the bar was staring at him, and his footsteps felt incredibly loud- much louder than they really were. No doubt his appearance and attire would draw some suspicion, but right now, this didn’t matter; his target was in sight, and the twins were yearning for her blood.

"Found you..." // Calm, determined // Voice // Hunting theme // ► OutOfCharacter: It's the first time in quite a while that I've played a baddie...
Hopefully I'll be able to torturepoke some fun at everyone here... >:v

emiri-chou
Ember Faye (personal)

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ember Faye

The sudden lull in sound startled Ember, her eyes snapped fully open.
She'd nearly fallen asleep.
She blinked several times to clear her fuzzy vision, still stinging from using her all-seeing eye, but it didn't take her long to realise why everyone had stopped talking.
There was a newcomer, a red-haired man in White Grimm uniform, a human not much older than she.
Looking at him left a bad taste in her mouth, she despised his kind, people who joined the White Grimm while their fellows fought for their rights despite being kicked in the dirt over and over again.
She got to her feet, ignoring her splitting headache and the way the world teetered precariously when she did so, and pulled Leviathan off her back. She glanced over at the bartender "Get everyone out of here" she said calmly, glaring at the soldier "I've got scum to deal with"
The poor man didn't need telling twice.
She took a moment to ponder her options, it pained her to admit she was out of her element, she had built her weapon to excel at long range, it was rather slow and sluggish with a low fire rate, but she made up for it with her own agility and it's melee form was much easier to work with, and great for pushing people far away enough for her to start shooting them, and she could deflect bullets if she spun it fast enough, but a simple staff was fragile and she'd managed to break it in a fight before.
The tavern was such a small space.
Pfft! I can do this, I've killed so many like him easily!
Ember jumped up onto a table, shifting her weapon into a quarterstaff, which she pointed viciously at her enemy, grinning maliciously.
"Care to dance with me?"

Project Phobia 01

((OOC: Villains are fun to play though, they're really interesting biggrin
And you have my permission to beat the living crap out of Ember XD))
User ImageUser Image

In a matter of moments, the civilians occupying the tavern cleared out of the building after she ordered the bartender to do so, leaving only him and the female with the rifle. If she hadn’t cleared out the room, he would have certainly done it himself; the less potential collateral damage he had to deal with, the better. He wasn’t given any particular orders about dealing with civilians anyway, so he chose the easiest course of action by letting them go; he didn’t have enough ammo to deal with all of them effectively, anyways. Once they were all gone, though, he focused all of his attention on his target, who was now standing atop a table with her weapon pointed at him. In any other situation, he would have laughed when she referred to him as ‘scum’; a small smile of amusement did force itself under his face mask, though. The irony of her statement was so amusing, it was almost sickening. He had to admire her bravery, however; despite not knowing how outmatched she was in this environment she had the gall to still put up a fight. “Believe me, this won’t be much of a dance,” he replied simply, reaching behind him for one of his guns. His initial movement was slow, cautious, almost as if he were waiting for her to strike first. In just under a second, however, he managed to draw one pistol, select its burst-fire mode with his thumb, and send three burst flying: one aimed at the legs of the table to take them out and make it collapse on one side, and the other aimed at her in order to force her to move, not caring whether or not the bullet hit. He activated Bullet Time mere moments afterwards as he dashed towards her, so as to be able to react to any possible counterattack within the next five to ten seconds.

"This will be quick." // Calm, determined, somewhat amused // Voice (new) // Battle theme // ► OutOfCharacter: This took me a bit more than I thought it would, considering it's length...

emiri-chou
Ember Faye (personal)

Enduring Hunter

User Image

Aiden Grim
Mood: Laid-Back
Company: Arcene, Ember

"Of all the Gods Death does not desire gifts."

As the blade flew towards him Aiden tried to dodge it but was still grazed on his cheek."Now why would you do something as stupid as that..."He said wiping the blood from his grazed cheek. He held his scythe into the air as his Aura covered his body and the XVII Symbol on his Sycthe started to glow."I hope your ready.."He said coldly as he lowered Soul to his waste and twisted his body. He didn't want to kill the boy but a few limbs missing seems fair to him.

"..But if you want to send me something I'll accept it with glee."

Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted.

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ember Faye

She blinked and he was gone.
Ember didn't have time to react as the table came out from beneath her, she stumbled, flinching as a bullet punctured her shoulder, but she bit back the pain and turned her graceless tumble into a roll and twisted on the spot to face him.
He was alarmingly close, so close she could reach out and touch him.
Ember didn't like that.
She didn't like it at all!
With a half-panicked cry, she thrust Leviathan forwards, firing a round of bullets at the floor at the soldier's feet, using the recoil to propel herself away from him and into the wall.
Her feet met the surface with a small thump, her weary muscles screamed, her legs near buckling from the impact.
Throwing off the pain, she used the surface to propel herself higher.
As she flew, she thought about her options.
This man could move faster than the naked eye could follow, but she could probably use her semblance to track his movement, however Ember was uncertain if she could handle using it in her current state.
She was no good at this kind of fight, but there could be a way to make the odds more in her favour.
She was growing close to the roof of the establishment, it was rather an old building, with support beams running across the top, the staff often stored things up there.
She lodged Leviathan between two beams and attempted to use it to get higher up, but her wounded shoulder gave out, leaving her dangling by one arm from the ceiling.
Yep, I really didn't think this through.

Project Phobia 01

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
u¢iєn вelαtσr

ι αм α qυєѕтιση тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂,
ησт αη αηѕωєя тσ вє нєαя∂
σя α мσмєηт тнαт'ѕ нєℓ∂ ιη уσυя αямѕ.
αη∂ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ'∂ єνєя ѕαу؟
ι ωση'т ℓιѕтєη αηуωαу…
уσυ ∂ση'т кησω мє,
αη∂ ι’ℓℓ ηєνєя вє ωнαт уσυ ωαηт мє тσ вє...

Lucien took a step backwards, recalling his dust blade, the blade in question was no longer blue, it had changed to a rather sickly green, a sure sign it would break upon it's next use.
It was rather annoying, weapon's grade dust was too refined, it lacked the wild, ferocious power that raw dust had, handling a crystal filled him with a feeling of pure ecstasy, it was completely alien to him, he was so used to being cold and empty, he couldn't experience emotion if he wanted to, the logical conclusion was that the White Grimm had simply programmed him that way, a killing machine without petty morality or doubt to get in the way.
The bursts of rapture raw crystals brought were his only chance to feel truly alive, it filled his ears with music, wonderful music, and made him tingle with warmth, something lovely to fill the gaping emptiness inside.
But the buzz soon faded away, forgotten.
Working with factory grade dust was dull, he felt nothing.
Cold.
He eyed Aiden once more "This is a restricted area, closed off from the public with severe punishment for straying into it, yet you carelessly wander in" he directed another dust blade "does that not make you the stupid one?"

...αη∂ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ'∂ υη∂єяѕтαη∂؟
ι'м α вσу, ησ, ι'м α мαη..
уσυ ¢αη'т тαкє мє αη∂ тняσω мє αωαу.
αη∂ нσω ¢αη уσυ ℓєαяη ωнαт'ѕ ηєνєя ѕнσωη؟
уєαн, уσυ ѕтαη∂ нєяє ση уσυя σωη.
тнєу ∂ση'т кησω мє '¢αυѕє ι'м ησт нєяє.

αη∂ ι ωαηт α мσмєηт тσ вє яєαℓ,
ωαηηα тσυ¢н тнιηgѕ ι ∂ση'т ƒєєℓ,
ωαηηα нσℓ∂ ση αη∂ ƒєєℓ ι вєℓσηg.
αη∂ нσω ¢αη тнє ωσяℓ∂ ωαηт мє тσ ¢нαηgє؟
тнєу’яє тнє σηєѕ тнαт ѕтαу тнє ѕαмє.
тнєу ∂ση’т кησω мє,

'¢αυѕє ι’м ησт нєяє.

Reuic

Agile Rogue

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

α∂яιαηηα αzαℓєα

ι'νє ѕєєη тнє ωσяℓ∂
∂σηє ιт αℓℓ
нα∂ му ¢αкє ησω
∂ιαмση∂ѕ, вяιℓℓιαηт
αη∂ вєℓ αιя ησω
нσт ѕυммєя ηιgнтѕ, мι∂ נυℓу
ωнєη уσυ αη∂ ι ωєяє ƒσяєνєя ωιℓ∂
тнє ¢яαzу ∂αуѕ, ¢ιту ℓιgнтѕ
тнє ωαу уσυ'∂ ρℓαу ωιтн мє ℓιкє α ¢нιℓ∂

Adrianna listened to Cole's report and grinned.
There was no way the sniper could elude her best soldier.
Satisfied that the job would be done, she watched the battle in the streets with interest, the boy had lost his hood and was now identifiable as Aiden Grim, her detestable baby sister's old leader, a half faunus.
Her most recent investment, The Swan, was another of her dear sister's subordinates, a meek, jittery boy who was rather forgettable.
What was his name again?
Lucien?

That was it, Lucien Bellator.
Watching the boy manipulate his dust instruments of murder, she had to admit he was well worth the time and money she poured into the project.
Adrianna made a mental note to give the project's director another promotion, that woman deserved to be the head of the Bishop Division.
She perched atop a hotel, eager to sit back and watch two former teammates destroy each other. She found herself watching Aiden again, the blond hybrid was certainly very attractive.
He could wield a scythe like nobody's business, and he was quite easy on the eyes too.
Such a pity he had no interest in joining the White Grimm, at least as far as she was aware he didn't.
The more she watched him, the more she longed to toy with him.
From the looks of it, he didn't recognize Lucien, and it was no wonder, his hair was longer and snow white not brown, he was still a skinny little runt but he now had presence, he was no longer a cowardly nervous wreck.
If Adrianna didn't know any better, she'd say he carried an air of imposing confidence, but the mage didn't have the capacity to FEEL confidence, he was an attack dog who's sole interest was to fight and ill for his master.
He certainly didn't recognize Aiden either.
But she felt she should try and jog the blond boy's memory.
She reached for her communicator again and selected her contact.
Miss Dahlia Bebop
"Bebop," she spoke into the communicator "Congratulations, you're now head of the Bishop Division, now I want you to deliver something to me" a small smile curled on her lips "Bring me The Swan's old weapon, that silly little wand thing, now what was it called?"
She grinned
"The Matriarch"

ωιℓℓ уσυ ѕтιℓℓ ℓσνє мє
ωнєη ι'м ησ ℓσηgєя уσυηg αη∂ вєαυтιƒυℓ؟
ωιℓℓ уσυ ѕтιℓℓ ℓσνє мє
ωнєη ι gσт ησтнιηg вυт му α¢нιηg ѕσυℓ؟
ι кησω уσυ ωιℓℓ, ι кησω уσυ ωιℓℓ
ι кησω тнαт уσυ ωιℓℓ
ωιℓℓ уσυ ѕтιℓℓ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м ησ ℓσηgєя вєαυтιƒυℓ؟

(ooc: I'm back yo!
I need to stop relying on emiri to help me type out these posts and flesh out backstory but the writer's block is back with a vengeance!
Juuuuuust making a hole for Jinxie to fill, with luck she'll send me her finished profile soon surprised ) )
Reuic

emiri-chou

Project Phobia 01

Enduring Hunter

User Image

Aiden Grim
Mood: ???

Adin took one of his hands off the handle and touched the sharp part of the scythe."Forgive me ....."He said sadly as the name of the person was drowned out by the humming of Soul Eater. Aide looked toward. Lucain his eyes glowing brightly as strange carvings appeared on Soul`s blade and a III appeared across the blade in a whiwish light."Soul...Aide muttered as the squared blade shifted together to the shape of a normal scythe. "Dulahan mode.."Aide said as the light in his eyes seemed to vanish as if he was possessed by something. Aiden's body twitched as he was about to move "Don't. Blink.."He said before. all that was left as an aftermath and he appeared behind. Lucain using. the ice to boost his already incredible speed..

Ooc: WB Elusive. Btw I was listening to Runnin by Adam Lambert when I wrote this lol. Also remember he has good speed XD so Ice+Speed=what just happened.

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
u¢iєn вelαtσr

ι αм α qυєѕтιση тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂,
ησт αη αηѕωєя тσ вє нєαя∂
σя α мσмєηт тнαт'ѕ нєℓ∂ ιη уσυя αямѕ.
αη∂ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ'∂ єνєя ѕαу؟
ι ωση'т ℓιѕтєη αηуωαу…
уσυ ∂ση'т кησω мє,
αη∂ ι’ℓℓ ηєνєя вє ωнαт уσυ ωαηт мє тσ вє...

Lucien had no time to respond.
It had started with his adversary doing...something to his scythe, and his eyes turning solid white.
Then he was gone.
Lucien felt a curious pulsing sensation in the back of his head, something that was usually related to dust.
Perhaps it was whatever the White Grimm had done to his head reacting to Aiden's power output.
It sang like the dust crystals.
But he couldn't lose himself in rapture this time, for doing so would surely result in his death.
Lucien hastily crushed his blades back into their dust form and absorbed it into himself.
The weapon dust mixed with the pure, concentrated dust flowing through his veins like oil and water, it made him sick, but he could still use it.
The singing was coming from behind him, so close it was ringing in his ears.
Lucien didn't fancy his chances against the man now, at least not in a direct confrontation
If an enemy can move faster than you can follow, the easiest course of action is to make distance, go where you know he isn't.
He directed the dust to his feet and used it to propel himself forwards, using the ice for further propulsion.
He may have made distance, but he didn't doubt that his enemy could easily close the gap.
He had to think fast.
He hastily raised a wall of ice between them.
Something about this man now filled him with a strange new feeling, it made his heart race.
Terror.

...αη∂ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ'∂ υη∂єяѕтαη∂؟
ι'м α вσу, ησ, ι'м α мαη..
уσυ ¢αη'т тαкє мє αη∂ тняσω мє αωαу.
αη∂ нσω ¢αη уσυ ℓєαяη ωнαт'ѕ ηєνєя ѕнσωη؟
уєαн, уσυ ѕтαη∂ нєяє ση уσυя σωη.
тнєу ∂ση'т кησω мє '¢αυѕє ι'м ησт нєяє.

αη∂ ι ωαηт α мσмєηт тσ вє яєαℓ,
ωαηηα тσυ¢н тнιηgѕ ι ∂ση'т ƒєєℓ,
ωαηηα нσℓ∂ ση αη∂ ƒєєℓ ι вєℓσηg.
αη∂ нσω ¢αη тнє ωσяℓ∂ ωαηт мє тσ ¢нαηgє؟
тнєу’яє тнє σηєѕ тнαт ѕтαу тнє ѕαмє.
тнєу ∂ση’т кησω мє,

'¢αυѕє ι’м ησт нєяє.

Reuic

((OOC: bad post is bad XD))

Enduring Hunter

User Image

Aiden Grim
Mood: Laid-Back

Aiden's scythe made one smooth motion through the wall of ice that Lucien created to space them out. As the top part of the wall fell Aiden stood on the remaining piece looking at Lucien his body seemed to be back to normal."Forgot you seen that move before..."Aiden said with a slight sigh his weapon still holding it's Dulahan state. Aiden looked around noticing the crowd of people growing ever larger."We should stop or else the name Reaper might come into text here.."He said as he folded his weapon into it's carrying form and placed it on the holster on his back and turned from Lucian and jumped down blending back into the street and ducking into a ally. Aiden then stared at his weapon which seemed to have a new crack in the side of it."It almost broke that time."He muttered with a sight and placed the hood back over his head to hide his ears.

User ImageUser Image

If Cole hadn't been using his semblance, he would have very likely been thrown off by his opponent's counterattack; he didn't really expect her to go so far as to fire back in desperation- not at this distance, anyways. It didn't really matter, though, as he was able to ride out the last couple of seconds of his Bullet Time burst to effectively and efficiently evade her attack, which passed harmlessly between his feet. He was about to pin her against the wall that she had her back against, but she flew out of his reach and above his head before he could get her. He immediately swung around so that he at least had her in front and in view of him in case she attacked again, though she seemed to be rather preoccupied with trying to get a foothold above the tavern’s support beams. “Running already?” he said as he calmly yet cautiously flicked the fire selector on the side of his pistol so it fired single shots instead of bursts. Judging by the way she was reacting, she didn’t look to be in her best condition, even before one of his bullets hit her. If he’d been sent out sooner, he probably would have had a much greater challenge from her. Next time, then… he thought, lowering his gun down to his hips, where the blade flew onto the underside of the gun with a faint hum and snapped on instantly. With one hand he aimed the gun at the hand the girl was using to cling to her weapon, while his other hand went to his second pistol, just in case. He would have dragged out the fight further if he could, but he figured his commander wouldn’t be too happy about him wasting her time. As such, he lined up the sights on the gun with her arm, took a slow, deep breath and pulled the trigger.

"Is this it?" // Somewhat disappointed // Voice (new) // Battle theme // ► OutOfCharacter: Finally...
These past couple of days have been rather hectic, so... >.<

emiri-chou
Ember Faye (personal)

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ember Faye

Post in progress, phone is temperamental today :S

Project Phobia 01

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces