Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

〗〖〗〖ℑ cσϑℓ∂ ℓɩʄʈ ץσϑ ϑφ ℑ cσϑℓ∂ sɧσω ץσϑ ωɧαʈ ץσϑ ωαɳɳα sℯℯ
                  Λɴם тαкє ʏou wнєʀє ʏou wαɴɴα вє You couʟם вє ϻʏ ʟucк
                            ΣѴΣN ℑℱ ҬӇΣ ϨҜѰ ℑϨ ℱѦℒℒℑNG ⅮOϢN ℑ ҜNOϢ ҬӇѦҬ ϢΣ❜ℒℒ ℬΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                      ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••▬

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

I N T R O D U C T I O N

As we all know, the Gods have a habit of being incapable of keeping their pants on, with a few exceptions. They will occasionally leave Mount Olympus and find mortal men and women and fall in love for a period of time. That love results in a child, a child with one mortal parent and one godly parent, thus demigods came into the world. Demigods take on some of the traits and abilities of their godly parents, the mortal realm, in its fear of the gods and their power, was no place for the demigods, yet the godly realm would not welcome their halfling descendants, there was nowhere for them, nowhere the demigods could go to feel safe and be themselves. They were hunted or worshiped depending on who their parent was or where they were, or even the circumstances surrounding them at that moment. Those who had risen among humans could fall just as easily. The gods had rules though, despite their children's suffering, they could not interfere in their lives, so they could only sit and watch, stewing in their anger.

Eventually though, change was brought about. Despite the gods' anger, they did not stop falling in love with mortals. More demigods were born and they were able to blend in with humans for a time, but the gods had many enemies and their children were always constant targets, mere humans could hardly see through Mist that concealed the monsters, the gods and their magic. The demigods found each other, some on accident, others were searching for more like themselves and a large group banded together and created a city, Asfalí̱s. The city was created on an island, demigods that learned how to manipulate the Mist hid it from the sight of people outside. It's a safe haven for demigods, if they can get there.

CREDITS | INTRODUCTION | RULES | SETTING | CALENDAR | PROFILE | GODS | RESIDENCY | CHARACTERS | CHARACTERS | CAST LIST

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

R U L E S
                                          tab tab General
                                          First and foremost, please obey the ToS and all of the thread rules. This is basic stuff: no godmodding, timeskip when the clothes come off, all of that. But we all know all of this, right? Right. Myself, Emmaleth and Primadonout wear the pants around here, we're in charge and you listen, with respect. Please be a decent human being when chatting with your fellow roleplayers. Be respectful and try to include everyone, and although drama is very much encouraged IC I won't stand for it outside the rp, if it gets bad, the one getting the boot will be the instigator, as we see it, so be careful about picking fights, because we're pretty perceptive. As far as swearing and violence go IC, we don't care, go nuts.

tab tab Literacy

This roleplay is lit+, so while I won't get mad at you for not having novel posts I'm expecting you to post at least two meaty paragraphs. We all have days where we just can't crank out very much, so quality over quantity! Please use proper grammar and spelling; a few mistakes here and there are forgivable but if I find myself questioning your basic competence level based on the way you type, we're gonna have a problem. You MUST send in an RP sample with your reserve and for the LOVE OF ZEUS DO NOT LINK ME TO ONE just send it in a PM, the only time this is not required is if Emmaleth, Primadonut or myself have RP-ed with you before and already have a grasp on how well you write.

tab tab Activity

I know you have lives, we have them too, so I do not expect posts on a daily basis, but I do expect them on a weekly basis at least. If there's a problem, let me, Emmaleth or Prima know and we'll alert the rest. We try to be understanding, if you've got a lot going on, we'll give you more time, but if you're just not posting because you don't feel like it or you don't want to, then get ready to say goodbye because we're not standing for that crap.

tab tab Posting Layouts

We like pretty, they don't have to be absolutely astounding and if you do too much and there's scrolling to see the whole layout involved, then we're going to get a little annoyed and tell you to tone it down. The only real requirements are that you have a picture, a name in there somewhere and make the colors easy to read. If you're using pale yellow and we can't read it, or have to highlight it to do so, we'll make you change it. I for one, get really annoyed when I have to strain my eyes. If you don't change it, then your character will end up ignored because we can't respond to things we can't read. Location, company and thoughts aren't REQUIRED, but they are APPRECIATED, it makes it easy to figure out where everyone is and who they're with.

tab tab Characters

Mary-sues and Gary-stues are unwanted, we won't accept them. Make your characters unique individuals, give them LIFE otherwise they are no fun. Don't make characters that are overpowered, I understand they are all probably demigods, or descended from gods and likely have godly powers, but they are NOT gods. Don't make a old character with a young picture or a young character that looks eighty, no elves or dragons or whatever either, there may be magic, but demigods tend to look human, though unusual and vibrant hair and eye colors are welcome.

tab tab Profiles/Reserves

PM all reserves to me, no one else can reserve your position and it's first come first serve, so you might want to make sure your reserve has been accepted before you start working on that profile. For Profiles make them in a separate thread and then link it to me when it is finished. Title the reserves "Asfalis'', include a picture, name, age and godly parent (if so) in there. There will be a skeleton below with the profile skeletons. You have one week after sending in your reserve to finish the profile, but if something comes up because life is a thing, let me know and I will see what I can do about extending the time. All instructions will be listed in the profile section below. The characters that have only been reserved have not been listed under their godly parents, that is to make things easier on me because I don't want to have to go in and remove them when/if someone fails to complete the profile in time. So if, when you send in a reserve and I reply with "We're no longer accepting children of that God" don't get upset with me because you didn't shoot me a PM asking if those gods could still pop out babies.

tab tab Canon Characters/Gods

This rp takes some ideas from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series', but you cannot play any characters from the books, nor can you play any of the gods. You can have human characters or demigods, or descendants of demigods, but not gods. Try and I will end you, it's that simple.

F A Q

tab tab How long does it take to travel around Asfalis?

To make it easy, you can get anywhere in an hour.

CREDITS | INTRODUCTION | RULES | SETTING | CALENDAR | PROFILE | GODS | RESIDENCY | CHARACTERS | CHARACTERS | CAST LIST

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

S E T T I N G

User Image

tab tab Topography

Inside the Bermuda triangle, located within the Sea of Monsters, Asfalis is an island city, in the west, surrounded by Fasaria Forest is Lake Selini, and to the north Lake Ilios. The only river that runs through the island is the Asteria River. The countryside is where the farms are found, their irrigation system is topnotch and eco-friendly, it is quieter than the inner areas of the city, but more dangerous. The Commercial district is home to the businesses and middle class people, it is filled with both businesses and small parks. The Entertainment district is home to the ports and the slums, while the Residential district is where the Senatorial building, the Temple and the rich reside. There is a large hearth dedicated to the goddess Hestia in each district, these fires never go out.

tab tab Residential District
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Temple ✦ Senatorial Building ✦ Residential Homes
                                          The Temple is home to those who worship the gods for a living, those who receive divine oracles and those who tend to the Inner Temples. There is one Inner Temple dedicated solely to each god. The Senatorial Building is where all government business takes place, the Senators and Governor go here nearly everyday to take care of matters pertaining to the city. The homes are large buildings, many complete with their own gardens, but are very expensive and only high ranking government officials or renown heroes who have received the favor of the Gods can afford it. There is a middle class area here as well that is much more affordable and still quite nice.

tab tab Entertainment District
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Entertainment ✦ Ports ✦ Slums
                                          Entertainment can be found here of any type, movies, plays, dancing, karaoke, brothels, can all be found here. This is where people go to have a good time, even if they do not support or approve of all the forms of entertainment found here. There is also a coliseum, where demigods can fight monsters to gain fame. The ports are here as well, fisherman tend to live nearby or in the countryside by the river. The slums are also located in this district, not everyone can afford to have a good home, or find jobs, some don't want to. Slums exist in every city and unfortunately Asfalis is no different.

tab tab Commercial District
                                          Businesses ✦ Emergency Services ✦ Hotels
                                          The Commercial district is where all the businesses are located, grocery stores and cafes are found here as well as anything else one might need daily. This is also where the police station, fire department and other such things are located. There are a few houses located in the area for those who much commute to work and are unable to live above a shop. This is also where hotels are found, as some demigods do visit Asfalis rather than living there from time to time.

tab tab Countryside
                                          Farms ✦ Rest and Relaxation ✦ Lakes and River
                                          The countryside is where most agriculture takes place, there are farms and orchards, fisherman live along the river. Due to the peaceful nature of the area this is also where the large hot springs were built along with any other business or place that allows a person to relax, away from the hustle of the city. Lake Ilios and the Asteria River are located in this area, but father off west is Lake Selini in the Fasaria Forest, the forest is filled with monsters though, so few venture there and fewer live near it.

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

C A L E N D A R
                                          tab tab News and Weather
                                          Being the first day of Summer it's a bit hot and there's little wind. Most people are heading toward the ports and beaches, lakes, the river or countryside to cool off. When the sun starts to set, be ready for the firefly viewing festival!

tab tab Calendar

Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter

| Su | Mo | Tu | We | Th | Fr | Sa |
                                          | 29 | 30 | 31 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 |
                                          | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 |
                                          | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
                                          | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |
                                          | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 01 |

tab tab Festivals

Spring 01 - New Year's Day
                                          Spring 05 - Brauronia - Artemis - Girls act as she bears in honor of Artemis
                                          Spring 13 - Egg Hunt
                                          Spring 27 - Pythian Games - Apollo - An athletic competition held in honor of Apollo, the winner is crowned with laurels. There is also a music contest held in Apollo's honor on the same day.
                                          Spring 31 - Panathenaia - Athena - Includes Chariot racing, long distance racing, boxing, poetry and music competitions
                                          Summer 01 - Firefly Viewing Festival
                                          Summer 14 - Heraia - Hera - A race held for girls.
                                          Summer 25 - Isthmian Games - Poseidon - Held near the ports, a competition of swimming and fishing.
                                          Fall 06 - City Diyonsia - Dionysus - A competition for playwrights! They compete for a fabulous prize, but the plays must express many human emotions.
                                          Fall 10 - Fantasy Festival - A celebration of all anime, manga, tv shows etc, people dress up as their favorite characters and it's essentially a giant con.
                                          Fall 15 - Starry Night Festival
                                          Fall 20 - Thesmophoria - Demeter - Celebration of the importance of women and mothers as well as the fertility of the land.
                                          Winter 01 - Olympic Games - Zeus - In honor of Zeus participants compete in strength and speed
                                          Winter 09 - Lantern Festival - Everyone sends lanterns into the sky as a gift to the gods
                                          Winter 31 - New Year's Eve

tab tab Birthdays
                                          Spring 01 -
                                          Spring 02 - Darlah
                                          Spring 03 - Patrick
                                          Spring 04 -
                                          Spring 05 - Acacia
                                          Spring 06 -
                                          Spring 07 -
                                          Spring 08 -
                                          Spring 09 -
                                          Spring 10 - Mallory
                                          Spring 11 -
                                          Spring 12 -
                                          Spring 13 - Miyuki
                                          Spring 14 -
                                          Spring 15 -
                                          Spring 16 -
                                          Spring 17 -
                                          Spring 18 -
                                          Spring 19 -
                                          Spring 20 - Misha
                                          Spring 21 -
                                          Spring 22 -
                                          Spring 23 - Thomas
                                          Spring 24 -
                                          Spring 25 -
                                          Spring 26 -
                                          Spring 27 - Daphne
                                          Spring 28 -
                                          Spring 29 -
                                          Spring 30 -
                                          Spring 31 - Griffin

Summer 01 -
                                          Summer 02 -
                                          Summer 03 -
                                          Summer 04 -
                                          Summer 05 - Valarie
                                          Summer 06 -
                                          Summer 07 -
                                          Summer 08 -
                                          Summer 09 -
                                          Summer 10 - Eryn
                                          Summer 11 -
                                          Summer 12 -
                                          Summer 13 -
                                          Summer 14 -
                                          Summer 15 -
                                          Summer 16 -
                                          Summer 17 - Bethany
                                          Summer 18 - Pierce
                                          Summer 19 -
                                          Summer 20 -
                                          Summer 21 -
                                          Summer 22 - Gaston
                                          Summer 23 - Dominika
                                          Summer 24 - Arcadia
                                          Summer 25 -
                                          Summer 26 - Lethia
                                          Summer 27 -
                                          Summer 28 -
                                          Summer 29 - Samira
                                          Summer 30 -
                                          Summer 31 -

Fall 01 - Jonette
                                          Fall 02 -
                                          Fall 03 -
                                          Fall 04 -
                                          Fall 05 -
                                          Fall 06 -
                                          Fall 07 -
                                          Fall 08 -
                                          Fall 09 -
                                          Fall 10 -
                                          Fall 11 - Meridia
                                          Fall 12 - Adrian; Ailynn
                                          Fall 13 -
                                          Fall 14 -
                                          Fall 15 - Isaac; Bella
                                          Fall 16 -
                                          Fall 17 -
                                          Fall 18 -
                                          Fall 19 -
                                          Fall 20 - Xavier
                                          Fall 21 -
                                          Fall 22 -
                                          Fall 23 - Gabriel
                                          Fall 24 -
                                          Fall 25 - Delilah
                                          Fall 26 -
                                          Fall 27 -
                                          Fall 28 -
                                          Fall 29 -
                                          Fall 30 - Fredrik
                                          Fall 31 -

Winter 01 -
                                          Winter 02 -
                                          Winter 03 -
                                          Winter 04 -
                                          Winter 05 - Hadrian
                                          Winter 06 -
                                          Winter 07 -
                                          Winter 08 -
                                          Winter 09 - Raine
                                          Winter 10 - Jahan
                                          Winter 11 -
                                          Winter 12 -
                                          Winter 13 -
                                          Winter 14 - Jo
                                          Winter 15 -
                                          Winter 16 -
                                          Winter 17 -
                                          Winter 18 -
                                          Winter 19 - Tajei
                                          Winter 20 -
                                          Winter 21 - Bastille
                                          Winter 22 -
                                          Winter 23 - Shiloh
                                          Winter 24 -
                                          Winter 25 -
                                          Winter 26 - Khan; Beau
                                          Winter 27 -
                                          Winter 28 -
                                          Winter 29 -
                                          Winter 30 -
                                          Winter 31 -

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

P R O F I L E
                                          tab tab Reserve Coding

[img] 120 x 85 picture including a 1 pixel black border. Crop the image to 118 x 83 on Picmonkey then add a simple boarder with the thickness at 1 [/img]
                                          Name:

tab tab Profile Coding

Be sure to preview the coding before inserting your images and information. The current placeholder pic shows the necessary sizing for the images. Just in case you get too excited, the proportions are 600 x 300 for the first post and 200 x 500 for the rest. Images used in the photoalbum as well as the family history are required to be the same size as reserves, 120 x 85. I will not resize your pictures for you and I will make you redo the images if you mess up. That is your problem, not mine.

Post one
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=18]▆ ▇ █〖★〗〖☀〗〖☽〗ℑ cσϑℓ∂ ℓɩʄʈ ץσϑ ϑφ ☀ ℑ cσϑℓ∂ sɧσω ץσϑ ωɧαʈ ץσϑ ωαɳɳα sℯℯ[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=13]Λɴם тαкє ʏou wнєʀє ʏou wαɴɴα вє ✩ You couʟם вє ϻʏ ʟucк[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=16]ΣѴΣN ℑℱ ҬӇΣ ϨҜѰ ℑϨ ℱѦℒℒℑNG ⅮOϢN ✦ ℑ ҜNOϢ ҬӇѦҬ ϢΣ❜ℒℒ ℬΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=20]ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [align=center][img]http://tinyurl.com/mjhzuvp[/img]
                                          [size=20][color=color2]〖[/color][color=color3]NAME[/color][color=color2]〗[/color][/size]
                                          [size=15][color=color2]Occupation/Title[/color][/size]
                                          [color=color1][size=15]▬•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••▬[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=color1]Color 1: #xxxxxx[/color]
                                          [color=color2]Color 2: #xxxxxx[/color]
                                          [color=color3]Color 3: #xxxxxx[/color]
                                          [/size][/align]

Post two
                                          [imgleft]http://tinyurl.com/l9h5oz4[/imgleft][align=right][size=18]▆ ▇ █〖★〗〖☀〗〖☽〗ℑ cσϑℓ∂ ℓɩʄʈ ץσϑ ϑφ ☀ ℑ cσϑℓ∂ sɧσω ץσϑ ωɧαʈ ץσϑ ωαɳɳα sℯℯ[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=13]Λɴם тαкє ʏou wнєʀє ʏou wαɴɴα вє ✩ You couʟם вє ϻʏ ʟucк[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=16]ΣѴΣN ℑℱ ҬӇΣ ϨҜѰ ℑϨ ℱѦℒℒℑNG ⅮOϢN ✦ ℑ ҜNOϢ ҬӇѦҬ ϢΣ❜ℒℒ ℬΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=20]ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ[/size]
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=2]•••[/color]▬[/align]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [size=16][color=3]G E N E R A L ★ I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Name[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Your character's full name[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬

[size=13][color=1]Nicknames & Aliases[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Other names your character goes by[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬

[size=13][color=1]Age[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]How old is your character? Nothing ridiculous please![/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Gender[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Male, female, both, neither, what's your character's gender?[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Birthday[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Winter 01? The day your character was born.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Parents[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Both mother and father here, one can be unknown, but the godly parent must be put down, even if the character does not know who it is.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Sexuality[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Speaks for itself, Hetero, homo, bi, asexual, aromantic, pan, demi, what's your character's preference?[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬ [/list][/list]

[size=16][color=3]A T ★ F I R S T ★ G L A N C E[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Race[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]This rp generally takes place on Earth, so you can be any race of people, Asian, American, African, Mexican, etc. This is usually based off the character's mortal parent.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Hair[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Hair color[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Eyes[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Eye color[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Height[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Character's height, please nothing too ridiculous.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Weight[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Character's weight, also nothing too ridiculous, make sure your character looks like they weigh what they do, not 100 pound big burly guys, alright? Alright.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Build[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]General build[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Physical Traits[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Tattoos, piercings, etc[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬ [/list][/list]

[size=16][color=3]W H A T ★ I ★ D O[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Occupation[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Occupation[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Residence[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Residence[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Powers[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]★ Character abilities granted by their godly parent
                                          :tab::tab:★
                                          :tab::tab:★[/color][/size]

Post three
                                          [imgleft]http://tinyurl.com/l9h5oz4[/imgleft][align=right][size=18]▆ ▇ █〖★〗〖☀〗〖☽〗ℑ cσϑℓ∂ ℓɩʄʈ ץσϑ ϑφ ☀ ℑ cσϑℓ∂ sɧσω ץσϑ ωɧαʈ ץσϑ ωαɳɳα sℯℯ[/size]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [size=16][color=3]R E L A T I O N S H I P ★ S T A T U S[/color][/size]

[list][list][img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img]

:tab::tab:[size=10][color=1]ღ↻↻ღ→[/color] [color=2]Relationship status
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab: ❤❤→ Name; age; ♀ ♂; role; Anniversary[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=3]F A M I L Y ★ H I S T O R Y[/color][/size]

:tab::tab:[img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img][color=white]▇[/color] [img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img][color=white]▇[/color] [img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img] [color=white]▇[/color][img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img]

:tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=10][color=1]〖→[/color] [color=2]F A T H E R[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=3]Father's name; age; Alive/dead/God[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab: [color=1]〖→[/color] [color=2]M O T H E R[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=3]Mothers's name; age; Alive/dead/God[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab: [color=1]〖→[/color] [color=2]R O L E[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=3]Name; age; Alive/dead/God[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab: [color=1]〖→[/color] [color=2]R O L E[/color]
                                          :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=3]Name; age; Alive/dead/God[/color][/size]

Post four
                                          [size=16][color=3]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Trait | Trait[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Brief blurb about traits, you can always add more trait blurbs, just copy paste the coding.[/color][/size]

:tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Brief blurb about traits[/color][/size]

[color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬[/list][/list]

[size=16][color=3]O T H E R ★ T R A I T S[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Quirks[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]★ Things your character does, such as biting their lip or rubbing their neck.

[size=13][color=1]Voice[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2][url=]link[/url] (optional)[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬[/list][/list]

[size=16][color=3]H I S T O R Y[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Health issues[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Allergies, blind, deaf, mute, missing limbs etc[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Secrets[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Things your character doesn't want anyone to know[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Biography[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]I expect at least two meaty chunks here, at LEAST the length of a decent post. This is where I get to know your character and your writing, if I feel it doesn't tell me enough, I will ask you to redo it, or decline your application.[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬[/list][list]

Post five
                                          [size=16][color=3]F A V O R I T E S[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Food[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Favorite food[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Color[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Favorite color[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Gift[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Favorite gift[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Animal[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Favorite animal[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Season[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Favorite season[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=3]P E R S O N A L ★ P R E F E R E N C E S[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Hobbies[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]★

[size=13][color=1]Marriage Requirements[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=3]•••[/color]▬[/list][list]

[size=16][color=3]S T U F F ★ A N D ★ T H I N G S[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Loves[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Likes[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Neutral[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Dislikes[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Hates[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=1]Fears[/color][/size]

Post six
                                          [size=16][color=3]M Y ★ S O N G[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1][url=]Theme Song[/url][/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]artist[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=3]P H O T O ★ A L B U M[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          :tab::tab:[img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img][color=white]▇[/color] [img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img][color=white]▇[/color] [img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img] [color=white]▇[/color][img]http://tinyurl.com/m2zcx75[/img]

[size=16][color=3]M I S C E L L A N E O U S[/color][/size]
                                          [list][list]
                                          [size=13][color=1]Information[/color][/size]
                                          :tab::tab:[size=10][color=2]Description[/color][/size]

Other posts
                                          Other posts you can add to the bottom of your profile are your journal and heart chart posts (which are entirely optional) and if you want to describe a shop that your character owns or anything (example: if you have a farm you can add pictures of it and describe the different parts like crops, flowers, beehuts, etc. and explain what you harvest per season). This is all up to you.

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

O L Y M P I A N S
                                          tab tab Zeus
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Zeus is the god of the sky and ruler of the Olympian gods. He then drew lots with his brothers Poseidon and Hades. Zeus won the draw and became the supreme ruler of the gods. He is lord of the sky, the rain god. His weapon is a thunderbolt which he hurls at those who displease him. He is married to Hera but, has many affairs. He is also known to punish those that lie or break oaths.

Children of Zeus are generally capable of commanding lightning and wind, they are generally stronger than other demigods and are gifted with much bravery and strength.
                                          Children of Zeus
                                          2/3
                                          Valarie Petras
                                          Patrick Lozier

tab tab Poseidon
                                          User Image
                                          God of the sea, protector of all waters. Poseidon is the brother of Zeus. After the overthrow of their Father Cronus he drew lots with Zeus and Hades, another brother, for shares of the world. His prize was to become lord of the sea. He was widely worshiped by seamen. He married Amphitrite, a granddaughter of the Titan Oceanus. He also created horses in an attempt to impress Demeter. His weapon is a trident, which can shake the earth, and shatter any object. He is second only to Zeus in power amongst the gods. He has a difficult quarrelsome personality.

Children of Poseidon are generally able to command water and earth (Poseidon is also known as the Earth Shaker), they can also communicate telepathically with equine creatures and sea creatures as they fall into their father's domain. They can also cause it to rain and thus slightly manipulate the weather. Children of Poseidon are also generally stronger than other demigods.
                                          Children of Poseidon
                                          3/3
                                          Adrian Marlowe
                                          Ailynn Marlowe
                                          Eryn Morgan

tab tab Hades
                                          Hades is the brother of Zeus. After the overthrow of their Father Cronus he drew lots with Zeus and Poseidon, another brother, for shares of the world. He had the worst draw and was made lord of the underworld, ruling over the dead. He is also the god of wealth, due to the precious metals mined from the earth. He has a helmet that makes him invisible. He rarely leaves the underworld. He is unpitying and terrible, but not capricious. His wife is Persephone whom Hades abducted. He is the King of the dead but, death itself is another god, Thanatos.

As demigods of the Underworld they have control over all that is subject to his kingdom beneath the earth. In particular, their geokinetic abilities surpass those of Poseidon's children. They can also have control of gems because they are beneath the earth, but this is much more common in children of Pluto, Hades' Roman form. Children of Hades are some of the only demigods able to control and raise the dead.
                                          Children of Hades
                                          0/3

tab tab Hestia
                                          Hestia is Zeus sister. She is a virgin goddess. She does not have a distinct personality. She plays no part in myths. She is the Goddess of the Hearth, the symbol of the house around which a newborn child is carried before it is received into the family. Each city had a public hearth sacred to Hestia, where the fire was never allowed to go out. Of all the Olympians, she is the mildest, most upright and most charitable. You can have a child of Hestia, her children are born through the Hearth, but very rarely.

Children of Hestia have strong protective powers, they are guarders of the Hearth and Keepers of the Home. They can manipulate fire, though not to the same extent as children of Hephaestus. They can erect powerful barriers and are charged with keeping places special to their mother safe.
                                          Children of Hestia
                                          1/2
                                          Darlah Holmes

tab tab Hera
                                          Hera is Zeus' wife and sister. She was raised by the Titans Oceanus and Tethys. She is the supreme goddess, goddess of marriage and childbirth and takes special care of married women. Most stories concerning Hera have to do with her jealous revenge for Zeus's infidelities. Her sacred animals are the cow and the peacock. You cannot have a child of Hera, she is the Goddess of marriage and so doesn't whore around. She only makes babies with Zeus.

tab tab Ares
                                          User Image
                                          Ares is the son of Zeus and Hera. He was disliked by both parents. He is the god of war. He is considered murderous and bloodstained but, also a coward. When caught in an act of adultery with Aphrodite her husband Hephaestus is able publicly ridicule him. His bird is the vulture. His animal is the dog.

The children of Ares are more aggressive and martial than most demigods. As offspring of the war god, they have incredible martial abilities with an extensive knowledge of combat. Some are even given a blessing of invincibility by their father for their bold courage and righteous wrath in battle.
                                          Children of Ares
                                          1/10
                                          Fredrik Langenberg

tab tab Athena
                                          User Image
                                          Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. Athena is the daughter of Zeus. She sprang full grown in armour from his forehead, thus has no mother. She is fierce and brave in battle but, only wars to defined the state and home from outside enemies. She is the goddess of the city, handicrafts, and agriculture. She invented the bridle, which permitted man to tame horses, the trumpet, the flute, the pot, the rake, the plow, the yoke, the ship, and the chariot. She is the embodiment of wisdom, reason, and purity. She was Zeus's favorite child and was allowed to use his weapons including his thunderbolt. Her favorite city is Athens. Her tree is the olive. The owl is her bird. She is a virgin goddess. You can have a child of Athena, despite being a Virgin goddess, she falls in love with a person's mind and then a child is born from her own, much like how she was born from Zeus.

Demigods of war and wisdom, Athena's children excel in intellectual pursuits, and have exceptional skill in warfare, particularly strategy. Children of Athena are masters at invention and strategy and have a high knowledge and skill with weaponry.
                                          Children of Athena
                                          2/10
                                          Jo Harakal
                                          Tajei Uvesti

tab tab Apollo
                                          User Image
                                          Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto. His twin sister is Artemis. He is the god of music, playing a golden lyre. The Archer, far shooting with a silver bow. The god of healing who taught man medicine. The god of light. The god of truth, who can not speak a lie. One of Apollo's more important daily tasks is to harness his chariot with four horses and drive the Sun across the sky. He is famous for his oracle at Delphi. People traveled to it from all over the Greek world to divine the future. His tree was the laurel. The crow his bird. The dolphin his animal. He generally speaks in riddles.

Apollo's children are superior archers, healers, and musicians. They are additionally shown to be able to afflict others with curses such as rhymed speech due to their father's position as the god of poetry. In ancient times, many of Apollo's children were blessed with foresight.
                                          Children of Apollo
                                          3/10
                                          Jahan Ahmad
                                          Daphne Mercer
                                          Belladona Marquette

tab tab Artemis
                                          She was goddess of chastity, virginity, the hunt, the moon, and the natural environment. Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto. Her twin brother is Apollo. She is the lady of the wild things. She is the huntsman of the gods. She is the protector of the young. Like Apollo she hunts with silver arrows. She became associated with the moon. She is a virgin goddess, and the goddess of chastity. She also presides over childbirth, which may seem odd for a virgin, but goes back to causing Leto no pain when she was born. She became associated with Hecate. The cypress is her tree. All wild animals are scared to her, especially the deer. You cannot have a child of Artemis, but she does gather Huntresses to her and they can and will occasionally rest and vacation inside Asfalis, but she only allows girls to be among her ranks.

The Hunters of Artemis are gifted with excellent ranged capabilities and hunting skills, possess eternal youth as long as they don't die in battle or break their vows of rejecting boys, and immensely enjoy hunting at Artemis's side. They hunt monsters and whatever else they see fit. They are her maidservants, her companions, and her sisters in arms. They are however sworn to be a Hunter forever and to be an eternal maiden. Because of this, many of the Hunters have a great hatred for males and dread even traveling with them.
                                          Hunters of Artemis
                                          1/10
                                          Bastille Hanley

tab tab Aphrodite
                                          User Image
                                          Aphrodite is the goddess of love, desire and beauty. She is the wife of Hephaestus. The myrtle is her tree. The dove, the swan, and the sparrow her birds. Her favorite lover is the god of war, Ares. She represented sex, affection, and the attraction that binds people together.

Aphrodite's children are more attractive and have subtle powers compared to other demigods. With their mother being the goddess of beauty and love, they are natural experts in fashion and matchmaking with control over jewelry and makeup as well as skill in love magic. They also seem to have a greater clarity and sharper focus than most demigods. They have the same affinity for French, the language of love, as all demigods do for Greek or Latin. Some are also more interested in watching battles from the sidelines, rather than actually fighting. Some are even able to influence others with the strength of their voices using Charmspeak.
                                          Children of Aphrodite
                                          3/10
                                          Gaston Bellclaire
                                          Gabriel Juhel
                                          Dominika Toria

tab tab Hermes
                                          He is the cleverest of the Olympian gods, and messenger to all the other gods. Hermes is the son of Zeus and Maia. He is Zeus messenger. He is the fastest of the gods. He wears winged sandals, a winged hat, and carries a magic wand. He is the god of thieves and god of commerce. He is the guide for the dead to go to the underworld. He invented the lyre, the pipes, the musical scale, astronomy, weights and measures, boxing, gymnastics, and the care of olive trees.

Children of Hermes are more cunning and nimble than other demigods. Because Hermes is the god of dexterity, his children are considered to be very versatile in any skill. In particular they excel in athletics as well as business and thievery, being able to magically sense and pick locks.
                                          Children of Hermes
                                          1/10
                                          Arcadia Parks

tab tab Hephaestus
                                          User Image
                                          Hephaestus is the son of Zeus and Hera. Sometimes it is said that Hera alone produced him and that he has no father. He is the only god to be physically ugly. He is also lame. Accounts as to how he became lame vary. Some say that Hera, upset by having an ugly child, flung him from Mount Olympus into the sea, breaking his legs. Others that he took Hera's side in an argument with Zeus and Zeus flung him off Mount Olympus. He is the god of fire and the forge. He is the smith and armorer of the gods. He uses a volcano as his forge. He is the patron god of both smiths and weavers. He is kind and peace loving. His wife is Aphrodite.

Like their father, children of Hephaestus are greatly skilled builders and craftsmen. Their talent as engineers are second to none and they can instinctively detect, identify, and operate any piece of machinery. In rare cases, they are blessed with the ability to create and control fire.
                                          Children of Hephaestus
                                          2/10
                                          Xavier Warren
                                          Hadrian Netherwood

O T H E R G O D S

tab tab Demeter
                                          Demeter is the goddess of corn, grain, and the harvest. She is the daughter of Cronus and Rhea. It is Demeter that makes the crops grow each year. The first loaf of bread from the harvest is sacrificed to her. Demeter is the goddess of the earth, of agriculture, and of fertility in general. Sacred to her are livestock and agricultural products, poppy, narcissus and the crane.

Demeter's children are altruistic and passive half-bloods. Demigods of agriculture, they are diligent workers and naturally have a green thumb. They can manipulate crops among other forms of Flora.
                                          Children of Demeter
                                          1/10
                                          Thomas Primm

tab tab Persephone
                                          Persephone is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter. She was the goddess of springtime and, after her abduction by Hades she became his wife and Queen of the underworld for six months of each year. The mint and pomegranate and sacred to her.

Children of Persephone are exceptional gardeners, but if enraged can cause every plant within a few feet of them to suddenly wither and die. They are not strong or powerful, but they can communicate with flora and make wonderful herbalists.
                                          Children of Persephone
                                          2/∞
                                          Acacia Ellis
                                          Griffin Lovewell

tab tab Dionysus
                                          He was the god of fertility and wine, later considered a patron of the arts. He invented wine and spread the art of tending grapes. He has a dual nature. On the one hand bringing joy and divine ecstasy. On the other brutal, unthinking, rage. Thus, reflecting both sides of wines nature. If he chooses Dionysus can drive a man mad. No normal fetters can hold him or his followers. Dionysus is the son of Zeus and Semele. He is the only god to have a mortal parent. He is known to be faithful to his wife and rarely has demigod children.

The powers of Dionysus' children are connected to those of Demeter's children. They promote the growth of vegetation (such as vines), especially wine grapes. Furthermore, they are able to both cause and cure insanity, as their father is the god of madness.
                                          Children of Dionysus
                                          0/2

tab tab Eros
                                          Eros is the son of Aphrodite. Eros is the god of love. In particular erotic, romantic, love. He is often represented blindfolded because, love is often blind. His "weapon" is darts or arrows. In either case the tips have been magically treated to produce either uncontrollable love or insurmountable disinterest in the first person seen be Eros's victim after wounding.

Much like Aphrodite's children, children of Eros are naturally beautiful, but their fashion is not always spot on. Occasionally they seem to have no idea what to wear, or what is happening around them, as their father and their love is blind, so they care not for what they look like if they love the articles of clothing. They can, with much effort, produce the same effect with darts as their father and will cause couples to be in love or force disinterest upon them.
                                          Children of Eros
                                          1/∞
                                          Beauregard Hughes

tab tab *********]
                                          ********* is the daughter of Zeus and Hera. She is the goddess of youth. She, along with Ganymede are the cup-bearers to the gods. ********* is Hercules wife.

********* children do not have any incredible powers but they do possess a youthful appearance and are noted for being exceptional social workers.
                                          Children of *********
                                          2/∞
                                          Bethany Chase
                                          Isaac Chase

tab tab The Muses
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          They are the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. They are known for the music of their song, which brings joy to any who hear it. There are nine Muses, each with her own specialty: Clio (History), Urania (Astronomy), Melpomene (Tragedy), Thalia (Comedy), Terpsichore (Dance), Calliope (Epic Poetry), Erato (Love Poetry), Polyhymnia (Songs to the Gods), Euterpe (Music). Yes, the pictures are in the order the Muses are listed.

Depending on which muse is their parent, children of muses will be exceptionally gifted in the arts. Most are exceptional singers, dancers and actors/actresses.
                                          Children of The Muses
                                          3/∞
                                          Jonette Rudolph (Clio)
                                          Shiloh Hunter (Euterpe)
                                          Miyuki Amano (Terpsichore)

tab tab Hecate
                                          Hecate is the daughter of the Titans Perses and Asteria. She is the Greek goddess of magic, sorcery, witchcraft, crossroads, trivial knowledge, and necromancy. She is also the goddess of the Mist. She also represents the dark side of the moon, or the Harvest Moon, and is associated with many things including childbirth, nurturing the young, gates, walls, doorways, and sometimes even change. She can stay on Olympus, in the deep sea, in the Underworld, and also on Earth. Her Roman counterpart is Trivia.

Hecate's children are powerful demigods and are the only demigods who can truly cast magic. They are able to utilize all ranges of magic, sorcery, and witchcraft. Some may have the power of necromancy and controlling the Mist.
                                          Children of Hecate
                                          2/∞
                                          Misha Pendragon
                                          Mallory Paxton

tab tab Eris
                                          Eris is the goddess of chaos, discord, and strife, the opposite of Harmonia. Her Roman counterpart is Discordia.

Eris's children are, like their mother, prone to causing trouble. Their abilities are not very well suited for this purpose though as they are a bit stronger and faster than the average demigod (weaker than the Olympian's children in most regards). They are well suited to fighting and will often spar with children of Ares.
                                          Children of Eris
                                          1/∞
                                          Lethia Cadell

tab tab Nike
                                          In Greek mythology, Nike was a goddess who personified victory, also known as the Winged Goddess of Victory. The Roman equivalent was Victoria. Depending upon the time of various myths, she was described as the daughter of the Titan Pallas and the goddess Styx, and the sister of Kratos (Strength), Bia (Force), and Zelus (Zeal). Nike and her siblings were close companions of Zeus, the dominant deity of the Greek pantheon. According to classical (later) myth, Styx brought them to Zeus when the god was assembling allies for the Titan War against the older deities. Nike assumed the role of the divine charioteer, a role in which she often is portrayed in Classical Greek art. Nike flew around battlefields rewarding the victors with glory and fame, symbolized by a wreath of Laurel leaves (Bay leaves, see the illustration at right.)

Nike's children, like most demigods, have enhanced speed and strength, but like Athena's children they are quite adept at strategy, since their mother is the goddess of victory. They also have enhanced stamina and tend to be fairly lucky, though it is necessary to remember that luck does not outweigh skill.
                                          Children of Nike
                                          0/∞

tab tab Nemesis
                                          Nemesis is the Greek goddess of balance, justice, retribution, and vengeance. Her Roman counterpart is also called Nemesis for revenge does not change from Greek to Roman myths, as revenge is universal, though she may also be equated with Invidia. Nemesis is the daughter of Nyx and Erebus, however in some myths she is the daughter of Nyx alone. There were also some myths considering her to be a daughter of Dike, Zeus, or Oceanus and Tethys. She appears chiefly as the avenger of crime and the punisher of hubris, being mainly the goddess of revenge and justice.

Children of Nemesis generally have perfect night vision and adapt to their surroundings very well, the stronger ones are able to become physically compatible with their environment rather than simply blending in. They can often tell when people are lying and can inflict bad luck on others.
                                          Children of Nemesis
                                          1/∞
                                          Khan Rovain

tab tab Enyo
                                          User Image
                                          Enyo is the daughter of Hera and Zeus as well as the twin sister of Ares. She is also said to be the constant companion of her brother alongside Eris. As the goddess of war, Enyo is responsible for orchestrating the destruction of cities. During the fall of Troy, Enyo inflicted horror and bloodshed in the war, along with Eris, the daughter of Nyx, Phobos, and Deimos, the sons of Ares.

Children of Enyo are similar to those of Ares, very gifted in the art of war, some are able to summon weapons from their mother's armory (only one in five, so only two demigods of Enyo can have this ability), they are innately talented in all methods of fighting and generally have increased strength, speed and stamina. Some also have a berserker mode in which they do not feel pain, but this is only attainable when one does not care about their own life. They are not as physically strong as children of Ares but have a better mind for strategy than their cousins.
                                          Children of Enyo
                                          2/∞
                                          Pierce Caverly
                                          Samira Ghanem

tab tab Khione
                                          User Image
                                          Khione is the Greek goddess of snow, daughter of Boreas, god of the North Wind and Winter, and sister of Zethes and Calais. She is depicted as a goddess in the series, although in actual mythology she is visualized as a snow nymph. Her Roman counterpart, Chione, is sometimes used as merely an alternative way of spelling her name.

Children of Khione have a naturally lower body temperature as well as the ability to freeze or chill things with their touch (if they will it), they can also create small snowstorms (which are more powerful when upset), as well as control wind, though not to the same extent as demigods of a wind god or children of Zeus. It is possibly they may be able to fly, but as Khione is the daughter of a wind god and thus has weaker wind powers than a god controlling wind, it is unlikely.
                                          Children of Khione
                                          0/∞

This list is by no means a complete list of who can and cannot be parents. If you wish to have a character with a parent not listed, inform me and I will confirm that you can play the character and add the parent to the list.

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

H O U S I N G
                                          tab tab Residential District

tab tab tab tab House 01: Valarie
                                          tab tab tab tab House 02:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 03:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 04: Xavier
                                          tab tab tab tab House 05:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 06:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 07:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 08:

tab tab tab tab Temple 01:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 02:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 03:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 04:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 05:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 06:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 07:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 08:
                                          tab tab tab tab Temple 09:

Middle Class Area

tab tab tab tab House 01: Adrian; Aiylnn
                                          tab tab tab tab House 03:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 04: Fredrik
                                          tab tab tab tab House 05:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 07:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 08:

tab tab Commercial District

tab tab tab tab House 01: Daphne
                                          tab tab tab tab House 03: Misha
                                          tab tab tab tab House 04:
                                          tab tab tab tab House 05: Arcadia

tab tab tab tab Cafe:
                                          tab tab tab tab Blacksmith's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Whitesmith's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Carpenter's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Mechanic's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Jeweler's Suite: Gabriel
                                          tab tab tab tab General Store Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Tailor's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Florist's Suite: Acacia
                                          tab tab tab tab Tea Shop Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Salon Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Veterinary Clinic Suite: Bastille
                                          tab tab tab tab Herbalist's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Baker's Suite: Hadrian

tab tab Entertainment District

tab tab tab tab Coliseum 01: Lethia; Mallory
                                          tab tab tab tab Coliseum 02:
                                          tab tab tab tab Coliseum 03: Samira

tab tab tab tab Tavern Owner's Suite:
                                          tab tab tab tab Tavern Room 01: Jahan
                                          tab tab tab tab Tavern Room 02: Jonette
                                          tab tab tab tab Tavern Room 03: Beau
                                          tab tab tab tab Tavern Room 04:
                                          tab tab tab tab Tavern Room 05:

tab tab tab tab Theater:

tab tab tab tab Slum House 01: Khan
                                          tab tab tab tab Slum House 02: Thomas
                                          tab tab tab tab Slum House 03: Pierce
                                          tab tab tab tab Slum House 04:
                                          tab tab tab tab Slum House 05:
                                          tab tab tab tab Slum House 06:

tab tab Countryside

tab tab tab tab Countryside House 01: Tajei
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 02: Dominika
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 03:
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 04: Jo
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 05: Delilah
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 06: Shiloh
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 07: Bella
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 08: Patrick; Miyuki
                                          tab tab tab tab Countryside House 09:

tab tab tab tab Hot Springs:
                                          tab tab tab tab Farm: Bethany; Isaac
                                          tab tab tab tab Extra Farmhouse 01: Griffin
                                          tab tab tab tab Ranch: Darlah
                                          tab tab tab tab Vineyard:
                                          tab tab tab tab Winery: Gaston
                                          tab tab tab tab Fisherman: Eryn

tab tab Fasaria Forest*

tab tab tab tab Forest: Raine

tab tab The Ocean*

tab tab tab tab Ocean: Meridia

*Special permission is required to reside within the forest or ocean.

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

C H A R A C T E R S
                                          tab tab Government Positions

Governor | Senator | Senator | Senator
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Secretary | Police Chief - Valarie Petras | Detective | Mail Carrier - Arcadia Parks
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab Emergency Services
                                          Police Officer - Adrian Marlowe | Police Officer | Firefighter | Firefighter

Paramedic - Daphne Mercer | Paramedic | Lifeguard - Mallory Paxton | Lifeguard

tab tab The Temple
                                          Priest(ess) | Priest(ess) | Priest(ess) | Priest(ess)

Temple Keeper | Temple Keeper | Hero | Hero

Hearth Keeper | Hearth Keeper | Hearth Keeper
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab Agriculture
                                          Farmer - Bethany Chase | Farmhand - Griffin Lovewell | Rancher - Darlah Holmes | Ranch Hand
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vineyard Owner | Vineyard Assistant | Winery Owner - Gaston Bellclaire | Waiter - Domninika Toria
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Co-Farmer - Isaac Chase | Other | Other | Other

tab tab Hospitality
                                          Tavern Owner | Maid | Cook | Bartender - Beauregard Hughes

Cafe Owner | Cafe Waiter/Waitress | Cafe Chef | Cafe Barista

tab tab Craftsman & Artisans
                                          Blacksmith | Blacksmith Apprentice | Whitesmith | Whitesmith Apprentice

Carpenter | Carpenter Apprentice | Mechanic | Mechanic Apprentice

Jeweler - Gabriel Juhel | Miner | Weaver | Woodcarver - Thomas Primm

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

C H A R A C T E R S
                                          tab tab Marketplace
                                          General Store Owner | Cashier | Stocker | Merchant

Tailor - Patrick Lozier| Designer | Florist - Acacia Ellis | Gardener
                                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fish Vendor | Fisherman - Eryn Morgan | Hunter | Baker - Hadrian Netherwood

tab tab Medicine
                                          Doctor - Tajei Uvesti | Nurse | Nurse | Therapist

Herbalist | Herbalist Assistant | Veterinarian - Bastille Hanley | Veterinarian Assistant

tab tab Relaxation
                                          Tea Shop Owner | Tea Shop Apprentice | Hot Springs Owner | Hot Springs Assistant

Salon Owner/Stylist | Hair Stylist - Ailynn Marlowe | Makeup Artist | Massage Therapist

tab tab Entertainment
                                          Coliseum Owner - Lethia Cadell | Announcer | Beast Tamer - Samira Ghanem | Champion - Pierce Caverly

Playwright | Actor | Actress | Stagehand

tab tab Education & Research
                                          Librarian - Jo Harakel | Librarian Assistant | Myth Keeper - Jonette Rudolph | Teacher - Juliet Krolowa

Chemist | Astronomer | Mathematician - Fredrik Langenberg | Philosopher

tab tab Miscellaneous
                                          Artist - Xavier Warren | Writer - Belladonna Marquette | Musician - Shiloh Hunter | Sculptor
                                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wanderer | Fortune Teller - Jahan Ahmad | Witch | Wizard - Misha Pendragon
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Siren - Meridia Lapis | Nymph | Centaur - Raine Yiskelir | Lycanthrope - Delilah Linden

Tattoo Artist - Khan Rovain | Dancer - Miyuki Amano | Other | Other
                                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

C A S T
                                          tab tab Akane Yue Valentine
                                          ➔ Valarie Petras
                                          ➔ Ailynn Marlowe
                                          ➔ Misha Pendragon
                                          ➔ Tajei Uvesti
                                          ➔ Daphne Mercer
                                          ➔ Pierce Caverly
                                          ➔ Shiloh Hunter

tab tab Emmaleth
                                          ➔ Adrian Marlowe
                                          ➔ Jo Harakal
                                          ➔ Thomas Primm
                                          ➔ Arcadia Parks
                                          ➔ Samira Ghanem
                                          ➔ Jonette Rudolph
                                          ➔ Bethany Chase
                                          ➔ Isaac Chase
                                          ➔ Fredrik Langenberg

tab tab Primadonut
                                          ➔ Jahan Ahmad
                                          ➔ Gaston Bellclaire
                                          ➔ Xavier Warren
                                          ➔ Bastille Hanley
                                          ➔ Khan Rovain
                                          ➔ Darlah Holmes
                                          ➔ Patrick Lozier
                                          ➔ Meridia Lapis

tab tab Sweet Water Roses
                                          ➔ Delilah Linden
                                          ➔ Raine Yiskelir
                                          ➔ Gabriel Juhel
                                          ➔ Hadrian Netherwood
                                          ➔ Griffin Lovewell
                                          ➔ Belladonna Marquette

tab tab kotaro17
                                          ➔ Acacia Ellis
                                          ➔ Eryn Morgan
                                          ➔ Dominika Toria
                                          ➔ Miyuki Amano

tab tab Kawaii Kai Kitsune
                                          ➔ Lethia Cadell
                                          ➔ Mallory Paxton
                                          ➔ Beauregard Hughes

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

D E M O G R A P H I C S
                                          tab tab Gender

tab tab tab tab Male Characters: 19
                                          tab tab tab tab Female Characters: 18
                                          tab tab tab tab Children: ## boys / ## girls
                                          tab tab tab tab Other: ##

tab tab Sexuality

tab tab tab tab Heterosexual (demi): 9 men / 8 women
                                          tab tab tab tab Homosexual: 3 women
                                          tab tab tab tab Bi/Pans/Demi-(pan/bi)sexual: 10 men / 6 women
                                          tab tab tab tab Asexual: 0 men / 0 women
                                          tab tab tab tab Other: 0 men / 1 women

tab tab Age

tab tab tab tab Twenty-one – Under: 11
                                          tab tab tab tab Twenty-two – Twenty-five: 16
                                          tab tab tab tab Twenty-six – Twenty-nine: 6
                                          tab tab tab tab Thirty+ : 3
                                          tab tab tab tab Unknown: 1

tab tab Birthdays

tab tab tab tab Spring: 9
                                          tab tab tab tab Summer: 9
                                          tab tab tab tab Fall: 10
                                          tab tab tab tab Winter: 9

tab tab Heritage

tab tab tab tab American w/ Unknown/Other Heritage: 17
                                          tab tab tab tab Native American Heritage: 2
                                          tab tab tab tab British Heritage: 2
                                          tab tab tab tab French Heritage: 2
                                          tab tab tab tab German Heritage: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab Italian Heritage: 2
                                          tab tab tab tab Scandinavian Heritage: 2
                                          tab tab tab tab Hispanic Heritage: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab Celtic Heritage: 3
                                          tab tab tab tab Slavic Heritage: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab Middle Eastern / Indian Heritage: 1
                                          tab tab tab tab African (American) Heritage: 1
                                          tab tab tab tab Asian / Oriental Heritage: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab Pacific Islander / Inuit Heritage: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab Australian / New Zealand Heritage: 1
                                          tab tab tab tab Not Human: 3
                                          tab tab tab tab Welsh: 1
                                          tab tab tab tab Unknown: 0
                                          tab tab tab tab (will add others as needed)

tab tab Godly Heritage

tab tab tab tab The Big Three: 5
                                          tab tab tab tab Other Olympians: 15
                                          tab tab tab tab Minor Gods/Goddesses: 11
                                          tab tab tab tab Muses / Nymphs: 3
                                          tab tab tab tab Other /None: 3

CREDITS | INTRODUCTION | RULES | SETTING | CALENDAR | PROFILE | GODS | RESIDENCY | CHARACTERS | CHARACTERS | CAST LIST | DEMOGRAPHICS

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

R E S E R V E D P O S T

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

R E S E R V E D P O S T

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

R E S E R V E D P O S T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces