Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image
                                                              Plantasia Nurseries; Owner
                                                              Location [ outside of bar ] Company [ Haku Dimitri Tanukijin ] Outfit J o u r n a l

The elf noticed the stranger twitch at the mention of human's, he must not like them very much either. Gin looked down at her hands as the stranger vented his frustration in curses and questions. After answering him she looked down and her dirt blackened feet. She was already late, then again that was only on her own scheduling.

Gin looked up as the stranger mentioned her name, thats when her own towel draped over her head. She grabbed at it in a hurry, ripping it from her face and sight, she bit her lip as her heart almost beat from her chest. Nervously, she balled up the towel in her grip, her fright slowly wore off with every twist of the towel. How she wanted to scold the stranger for scaring her once more! She half expected him to jump her once her sight was blocked. Yet that would be unfair to the stranger, she didn't even know his name to give him a proper scolding. As frustrated and stressed as she was getting she might as well answer him. "...you...nnnghh...I...I...This is the fastest way to the bathhouse from my home. I have someone I like to see there every day. It's it's it's worth it!" She muttered quickly.

Then covered her ears as he suddenly growled across the street. The towel fell to the ground a second time as her eyes widened at the volume. The elf's breathing quickened as she turned in the direction of the stranger's golden gaze. How she hated raised voices! Shouting always lead to something bad...always...she wanted to leave. A tall figure stood across the street and her pouting face remedied into a small smile. One of the few human's she didn't mind the company of, sister mary was always so sweet and understanding. It took her a while to get used to her, but the priestless was a patient soul. "M-mary mary mary!" She squeaked, happy to see a friendly face that she actually knew. She waved, raising her arm half way before taking the chance to bolt. Forgetting her towel in the dirt she waved at the stranger as she ran. "Nice meeting you, I have to go go go! Tell me your name next time!" She had had enough excitement for one evening.

She kept running, pausing briefly for air now and then, before continuing her sprint.

I want to see him...

mouse65

Hetalia India

Kiyoshi-Chan

Rainbow Raider

User ImageUser Image

After an interesting and, best of all, free lunch with Sheryl, Akira had spend his afternoons as he usually did. He had wandered around in the forest for awhile before settling in for a nap. It was a wonder that more people didn't think he was a cat with the amount of naps he took. Foxes were actually from the canine family, but he was more of a cat than he cared to admit. The crisp fall weather combined with the scent of leaves and the little bits of sunlight that filtered through to him lulled him to sleep quickly and he stayed there until the sun was just beginning to set. Since the sun was beginning to set earlier these days he knew that it meant he had enough time to run home and have some dinner before it was time to go back to the bath house for the evening rush.

Some physical activity felt kind of nice after his nap as his muscles felt the need for some stretching. He ran all the way home without stopping and when he was back in his kitchen he was sweating a little and looking a bit wind-blown. Vanity was one of the flaws in his character and though he had come a long way he couldn't help but fix himself up before he made himself dinner. Akira wasn't a big cook but he knew enough to get by and had taught himself a few recipes when his sisters were younger and couldn't fend for themselves as easily. He made himself a quick and easy dinner of miso soup and rice balls - nothing fancy but it would fill him up and not weigh him down. He left the extras in the fridge for his sisters and headed up to his room to through on a light yukata in lieu of his street clothes before he left for work.

The bath house was located fairly close to their home. Akira had done it that way on purpose - he could be there and still get home quickly if he needed to. Living at the business wouldn't have been practical with the humidity and the scent of the water and various oils and salts in the bath. The moon was just beginning to rise as he walked down the road. Autumn was Akira's favorite season - the smells were better, the temperature manageable, and furthermore he actually liked when it got darker earlier. Most people hated it and had a hard time getting used to it but he felt right at home in the moonlight - which was a but amusing now since he lived around so many weres.

He took up his usual post at the bath house when he got there, lounging in a chair behind the main counter. There was a 'menu' of bath options on the counter as well as a basket of clean towels and one of dirty ones. Behind him was a shelf full of jars and sachets for when someone requested a scent or oil or salt for their bath and on the far side of the counter was a small refrigerator with a clear front that had cool drinks in it in case people wanted them afterwards. It was very reminiscent of a typical Japanese bath house with a mens side and a women's side and even a couple of private baths for couples or people with health concerns.

For awhile, no one came in and Akira was beginning to grow bored. He should have brought a book or something. Stopping by the library was always such a pain though and the people that worked there were weird. He let out a theatric sigh and with seemingly perfect timing, the door chimes sounded and in came the little elf girl, Gin. She was a bit dirty and out of breath - had she run all the way here? "Couldn't wait to see me, eh?" he said, having no idea that that was exactly the case here. Reading people wasn't his specialty. Akira took another look at her - she had definitely been working outside all day. "Looks like we're gonna have to give you the deluxe wash today," he said with a little smirk, twirling an ornate looking pipe between his slender fingers. Yeah, talking to her like she was a car... that was charming.

Lovely Leatrice

WHERE: Bath House WITH: Gin WEARING: --- FEELING: Bored

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Librarian's Assistant
                                                          Location [ house #7 ] Company [ anya ] J o u r n a l

Lucien was clutching his stomach with his free hand. Regretting his little escapade to his room. He shouldn't have moved, he hadn't even migrated from the door. Everything ached, he was sleepy, glancing at his bed from where he sat. His bed seemed miles away, too high to climb onto...wait what?

-he gasped suddenly as the magical energy sparked around him. It was painful, it burned. His hand slipped from the door knob as he shrunk. The door swung open with the sudden motion. Curled next to the door was a child demon. Lucien looked at his small hands, "W-what!?!" he gasped, though had little time to ponder, as a wave of nausea had him ducking into the wastebasket. Then just as quickly he felt as though he was falling as he was his large self once more. Tripping over his feet he fell into the hallway.

Goddess! What was happening to him? A large crackle of purple magic bit at his form, Lucien curled into a ball. He closed his eyes as his mind worked fast, what was the cause? His illness had nothing to do with this, no issues until- a quiet sobbing met his keen ears- Anya. He grit his teeth against the pain as his form shifted wildly once more. Opening his eyes, the hallway spun, shifting was already a dizzying experience and this wasn't helping his stomach. The main cause: Him. He had hurt the girl, with a poor attempt to make her happy of all things! He managed to get himself off the floor, and leaning heavily on the wall, made it to the living room- only to shift to his child form and fall over. Gripping his head he sat up, there were 3 weeping anya's in his view.

"Anya, Anya, shhhhh, shhhh, it's okay!" He struggled to his feet, using the furniture as help to get to the couch. After missing the first time he gripped her knee with his small hand, then sat on the couch beside her. The demon gasped as the purple energy lashed about his form, he shifted to his adult form and bit his tongue to keep from growling. The girl was still weeping, the room still spinning, it was his fault. He reached over and pulled the girl into his embrace. "Anya, Anya I'm sorry. Really I am. Don't cry! I know you don't like me, just...just bare with me one night okay? It's-" He tensed as he shifted again. His body was a giant sore spot, shifting so often was not really baring well with him. He kept his grip on the human girl, only now kneeling on the couch as he stroked her hair. It was a good distraction from the pain and sickness, just worry about the girl, the pain will f-fade...

"-It's fine, normal, don't fret I'm f-fine. I'm sorry, shhhhh, I'm an idiot...I shouldn't have hurt your feelings. I-I am unsure what you're used to but...tch-" He shifted to his adult form, out of breath, he just adjusted his hold and hugged her again. Not sure if this was helping at all, he pulled her to his knee and started rocking. Ignoring the static sparks of magic~

Dynamo Bunny

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image
                                                              Plantasia Nurseries; Owner
                                                              Location [ bathhouse ] Company [ Akira ] Outfit J o u r n a l

Gin pushed open the bath house door and reveled in the familiar sound of the chimes. This was a good sound, the elf looked up at the simple musical device as her breathing started to calm down. Her gaze immediately went to the front desk. Akira was there, and a fluttery feeling filled her middle as she took in his ruby eyes and twitching fox ears. He looked over at her and Gin's cheeks warmed at his words: "Couldn't wait to see me, eh?"

A large smile brightened her face. "Yeah!" She went to wring her towel bashfully when she then noticed she didn't have it. "oh..." she muttered quietly. Thinking she must have dropped it on the street, how careless of her. She would have to find it on her way home. "I had an adventure getting here. Met a new person. Lycan I'm guessing. Nice man." then chuckled at his teasing. She WAS fairly dirty. "I did the whole field today, a new new new record." She walked up to the desk and placed her bag on the floor. "Akira...I will need to use one of your towels this time. I will have an average bath please." She picked out her wallet and fished out the bills, making sure to add extra for the towel. "How was your day? You look very well!" She placed the money on the counter and looked up at him. She always noticed her repetitive tick was next to gone around this fox. She bit her lip as her other question came to mind. She had almost forgotten in all the excitement!

"A-Akira, pardon me, I've another question for you. Tomorrow...would...you...like to have lunch with me?" Her heart was beating out of her chest, this was the first time she had gone so far as to try and share a meal with Akira! Now and then she would invite him out to tea, but he never really saw it as anything more than a friendly gesture. This year she vowed to up her game, she was ready for something more. She would start with something small, lunch during a festival. Sadly it wasn't one of the more exciting of festivals, but it was still technically a festival day! One step at a time. The next fun festival she would ask him outright to the festival itself! ...maybe. Hopefully this one would go well.

The pause seemed to last an eternity. Doubts were already bouncing around her head, suddenly she was fully aware of how filthy she was. She should have asked after her bath! How stupid of her! I must look like a garden gnome... she thought regretfully. She was too excited. Hopefully she didn't shoot herself in the foot before her race could even begin!

Kiyoshi-Chan

psysusa's Waifu

Bunny

18,225 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

███ ` LOCAL CARPENTER
Link | Bar | Rose & some other random assholes | Content

There had to be some event happening at the bar tonight, all these damn people showing up in one night was extremely unlikely, sure there were regulars that he recognized, and had gradually grown indifferent about their presence. The weirdo yelling at the bartender, the fidgety ******** with the silver hair, and the long, green pickle in the corner were new, and quite frankly they couldn't of stuck out more. None of the three were particularly speaking to the tall carpenter either, the male was only attempting to distract himself from the even bigger scene that was unfolding right next to him, Rose, Sheryl, and Link, a classic merry band of idiots.

Rose had spoken something about Link not harassing her, she trusted him to easily, he seemed like the type that if given an inch, he'd quickly take a mile, Ash had known people like that. Ash was glad when Link finally gave him his drink, it gave the man an excuse to not speak to anyone, despite the profanities he could feel forming in the back of his throat, something was telling him to hold his tongue, and contain them, these idiots would be gone eventually. The male took the drink in his hand ,and knocked back half, if not more in one go, then wiped his lips with the back of his hand. There was something familiar about the bitter liquid gliding down his throat that made it oddly calming, even if that small amount was miles away from getting his buzzed, he liked the feeling, and the taste. Ash let a small huff of air escape his lungs as he gently set the bottle down on the bar, but kept his fingers coiled around the cool bottle. He began to listen to all the chirping going on around him, most of it didn't really concern him.

His suspicions had been correct to assume something was going on tonight, the three musketeers beside him kept bringing up a karaoke event going on tonight; Ash personally never talked to Link enough to find these things out, and didn't exactly give a ******** about it either. It was rather annoying to say the least, the carpenter had no interest in hearing some drunk half-wit stumble up on stage, and sing some off-key, tone deaf rendition of a popular song; it really killed the mood for drinking. If ash had known ahead of time he would of probably completely avoided the place, stepped out of work at some point, bought himself a case of beer from the general store, and spent the night at home, reading until he got drunk enough that the words started to blur, and no longer make sense. "No, I don't want to have a drinking contest with you Rose, you'll end up drunk before me, and i'm not going to cart your a** home" Ash snapped, he desperately wished she'd just focus on her actual friends, at least until the whore and the even bigger whore left for their dinner date that they kept going on about.

There was a lot of talking about birthdays, both Ash and Rose's birthdays, some inappropriate comments, and touching, which at one point Ash had nearly just left, but saw that Link and Sheryl were about to leave themselves, so he stayed put, and down the rest of his drink; he really disliked those two. The carpenter ran a hand through his hair, sighing deeply when the two finally left, "I need to get the hell out of here" he muttered under his breath, "I need another beer here Fuu" Ash spoke a little more clearly, and with a lot less malice in his voice when he spoke to Fuu; it almost bordered polite, but there was that natural harshness in his voice that rarely seemed to disappear no matter how he spoke. The male did nod his head in a polite gesture when he did receive his drink it was the most the bartender was ever going to get out of him. After downing some of it, Ash turned to Rose, the only one to remain out of the merry band of idiots, though arguably the one he tolerated, and liked the most. She was a bit flustered due to Sheryl's inability to respect another person's personal space, "Just don't say anything", the tall man grumbled, turning to face forward. Once looking away, Ash lifted his arm, and set the closest one to him ontop of Rose's head, his big hands covered a good portion of her head, though despite their size, the act was very tender, and gentle as gentle as his rough, calloused hands would permit.

Milky Opal

Rainbow Raider

User ImageUser Image

For some reason, today had dragged on and on and on for Thia. Perhaps it was the lack of patrons. Perhaps it was the constant bickering between the tiny archdemon and human she had hired. Either way, she awaited the closing time of the library like it was the sweet release of death. When her employees went home, she closed the door behind them with a sense of finality and flipped the sign to read 'closed' and took a breath for what was quite possibly the first time that day. Gone were her blissful days of peace and quiet in the library. It had been fine when she hired Anya. Anya was a quiet, shy, good girl. It was that silly little demon.

Forsythia set about cleaning up after the day. There wasn't a whole lot to do - re-shelf a few books, close the windows, turn off the computers. She briefly read the logs to show her what had been checked out that day and what books would be due and overdue the next day. Though she strived to make it look like she did almost nothing at the library but read while she was there, behind closed doors she handled the administrative tasks fairly well. Even the cleaning which would probably surprise many. When everything was set for the next day she turned out the lights and headed up the stairs to the second story apartment she lived in.

She wasn't currently hungry for either food or blood so dinner was out of the question so she sat and read another book for a bit - a much older one. She enjoyed reading books from the olden days sometimes, getting a chuckle about how things had changed. Showing too much skin was scandalous back when she had been a human but now she saw people running around half-naked all the time. Currently she was nose deep in a book on morality - another concept that had changed drastically over time. It certainly was nostalgic though - there was a time when she would have been scandalized by not following one of these codes. After awhile she noticed that the sun had set and decided that she should actually get a taste of the outdoor air at some point that day. She placed her bookmark in the book, though she had read it enough times to not need one by now.

She grabbed a few things from her bedroom and then slid some shoes on before heading out into the night. It was a nice, crisp night. The moon was out and so were people still. This town was interesting in that a lot more people were out at night than in normal human towns. Lots of nocturnal animals or demons or whatever here. She passed by a few familiar faces as she walked, none of whom paid her any attention and none of whom she paid much attention to in return. Once she got closer to the center of town there were a few more people and lights and such. There was still a lot of noise coming from the bar, people getting drunk and whatnot. Pausing under a street light, she decided that was as good of a place as any. She seated herself on a bench near the street light and took a look around her. To her left she saw an unfamiliar man and that brutish looking nun from the shrine. That was an odd combination. Her sharp eyes also caught a blur of green running away from them. Oho? What was this? A good place to start, thats what it was. Thia pulled out a small notebook and pen and began to write, her mind overflowing with ideas.

WHERE: Out in the streets WITH: Alone WEARING: Fashion FEELING: Okay

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
                  HOME ______________________ !!
                    YOU WENT LEFTXXAND I WENT RIGHTXXAS THE MOONXXHUNG PROUD AND WHITEXXYOU WOULD HAVEXXLOVED IT HERE TONIGHT
                    YOU WENT LEFTXXAND I WENT RIGHTXXAS THE MOONXXHUNG PROUD AND WHITEXXYOU WOULD HAVEXXLOVED IT HERE TONIGHT
                      ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████

SPIN ME AROUNDXXJUST TO PINXXME DOWNXXON THE COVER XXOF THISXXSTRANGE BED
                                        SPIN ME AROUNDXXJUST TO PINXXME DOWNXXON THE COVER XXOF THISXXSTRANGE BED

Haji's comment on her home filled Johanna with a slight sense of pride. It wasn't often that she had people over. If she was spending time with another person in town, they would usually go out for lunch or have a chat over tea at the cafe. Rarely was her home actually seen by others. She also felt a bit of relief that she had decided to give her home a good clean the other day for the end of the summer season. Johanna would have been mortified to allow someone into her home in the state that it was. She wasn't a particularly messy person, however she did tend to accumulate clutter easily.

After Haji had taken a seat on the couch and she had offered the wine, she was about to leave to get the beverages before she felt his arm around her waist, catching her. He brought the flowers' need for water to her attention, in a dramatic fashion that made Johanna want to melt into a puddle at his feet. Even inside, she could still feel the heat radiating off his body like a human fire that refused to stop burning. It was his comparison of her to the lovely floral gift that had really brought a certain poetic light to his honeyed words. When he whispered in her ear, it felt like his smooth voice was inside her head, caressing the nerves sensually with every syllable. As he pulled away, a part of her wished to grab him and tug him back to his previous position. However the more sensible part of her mind knew that she had a job to do. Haji had been so kind as to bu flowers for her, it was her duty to keep them healthy and alive. Not lingering a second longer, she made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a vase on the way.

She brought the cream vase with small blue bird patterns under the tap in the sink. As water filled the basin, she unwrapped the lovely flowers from their paper and plastic shield. Before placing them in their new home, she took a long sniff of their sweet aroma. She breathed in the scent and found herself thinking of Haji's smell of tea. She placed the bundle of flowers into the vase, sitting it back where it came from. Johanna stepped back a little to admire the color the new addition brought to the room. "How positively delightful." She thought with a bright smile. Disappearing back into the kitchen, she retrieved the wine bottle from her liquor cabinet and two elegant wine glasses. She returned to the living room where her handsome guest awaited her arrival. Placing a glass in front of him on the small coffee table, she tipped the nozzle of the bottle downward for the transparent with a slight greenish-yellow filter to pour into the glass. She repeated this with her own glass before setting the bottle in the middle so either one of them could refill their glass if need be.

"I am s-so glad th-that-t-t you c-came," Johanna started as she sat down. "I r-r-really enjoyed your-r-r c-company at-t-t-t lunch-ch." She did her best to keep eye contact with him, but could feel her face heating up. She quickly took a sip of her wine to try and calm the nerves. She wanted to sit closer to him, to share his body heat again and be able to smell his wonderful scent. "D-d-do y-you en-en-enj-j-joy m-mus-s-s-sic-c?" Her stuttering started to become far more evident as her nerves began to get the better of her. She got that feeling again, like the one she got at lunch. The feeling of time slowing down. The feeling of being the only two people on the planet.

"U-u-um.... w-w-would-d y-y-you m-min-n-nd-ded-d if-f-f-f w-w-e.... uh" Johanna stopped herself from continuing her sentence, becoming far to embarrassed to even look at the elven man any longer. She wanted to just kiss him, but she wasn't entirely sure how to go about doing it. It wasn't like a kiss on the cheek greeting, or a peck on the hand. She wanted to press her lips on his very, very badly.

"I think I am simply making a mess of things."

██████████████████████████████████████████████

EMBARRASSED | HOME | HAJI | JOURNAL

Dynamo Bunny

psysusa's Waifu

Bunny

18,225 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

███ ` LOCAL LIBRARIAN
Link | Home | Lucien | Surprised, frightened, calming down

There was a pitter patter of movement in the distance that scared Anya out of her state of sorrow, there was no way Lucien was coming back out, perhaps he'd heard her crying and was coming to tell her to stop. The demon was pretty good at shutting her out, so she couldn't imagine her tiny sobs were that disturbing to him, either way she quickly swiped at the tears rolling down her face, one after the other, yet they kept coming. She'd always had that problem, she could contain everything, lock it away in her mind, and move on, until eventually it overflowed, and burst open, after that it was just hard to stop until her emotions had been completely spent. It was rare to be caught in such a state since Anya always tried to cry in the privacy of her own space, whether it was her dorm at the boarding school, or here at home, it was usually always alone.

She could hear his foot steps more clearly now, he'd left his room by the sound of his door opening; he was accompanied by some odd thudding sounds here and there, the sound of magic sparking out of him could be heard too, Anya knew it was that after hearing what it sounded like earlier. She began to panic, hands shaking as their furiously wiped away tears, and tried to compose herself. At this point her face had already reddened completely, and there was a streak of snot coming out of her nose; it wasn't a pretty sight, but no one ever was when they cried. Anya had let out a small yelp when she felt Lucien's hand on her knee, both the touch and the fact that his hand was tiny, just like in his child form was an unexpected surprise, she watched him through hazy, tear filled eyes as he climbed onto the couch beside her.

She wasn't sure what to say, how to react to his presence, though Anya was more puzzled than anything because it was still night, yet Lucien had the appearance of his child self. It didn't last long as soon sparks of magic began emitting from his body, and he began to change into an adult again, Lucien then took hold of her for the first time, his movements frightened her at first, she was unsure of his intentions, but quickly felt his warmth wrapped all around her. Anya wanted to press further into him, to cling on to the comforting feeling his embrace gave, yet that part of her who just couldn't accept his kind treatment began to force her to push away. She pressed her hands firmly to his chest in an attempt to pry away from the demon "Let....go". His hold on her had been strong, even when his form shifted again, he was back to being small, but still holding her, and stroking her hair "w-wh-why" she cried out, though whether she was referring to his changing form, or his embracing and comforting, even Anya wasn't sure; her mind was in a complete jumble.

His body changed for a third time, at least the third time since he'd started to comfort her, she wasn't sure how many times it had happened that night. She was back in the curtain of warmth, though this time Lucien had moved her to sit on his lap. She gave one last push in protest, ".....Please......don't...let go" she spoke in a hushed tone, she'd admitted defeat at this point, let herself rest against his strong shoulder. Her hands that had previously pushed pushed him away now gripped his shirt with a vice-like grip. Anya closed her eyes letting the last bit of fight, and tears leave, though physically she still shook.

Lovely Leatrice

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

User Image
User Image

tab Mitsue stood outside the restaurant debating whether to leave to make something back at home, or perhaps find food elsewhere when she heard the steps of someone walking towards her. She took a step back and looked up at the person who stood in front of her. When the other person spoke out, Mitsue recognizing the male's voice, looked a little closer, she realized it really was Ezekiel in front of her. He was the restaurant's cook, and since she had often visited the restaurant soon after work for supper, they've spoken a few short times. Although she really shouldn't have been surprised to see him in front of the restaurant, as he had just gotten off work and probably just finished doing some cleaning.

"O-Oh, hello, Ezekiel." Mitsue spoke after he finished speaking. In reply to his offer to make her dinner, Mitsue grew a bit worried and looked a little to the side, bringing her left hand to rub her right arm a little, "Ah, well, I'd hate to bother you, seeing as you've just gotten off work." She wasn't sure he really would want to cook after being in the kitchen all day. While she worried about being a bother to Ezekiel, a little rumbling sounded from her stomach. Hearing her stomach protest as it had a few minutes before Ezekiel appeared, Mitsue grew flustered, looking back up at Ezekiel, "But if it's not to much trouble or maybe if you've not eaten yet, I'd love to join you."

with;; ezekiel
where;; outside of the restaurant
outfit;; casual #5, with scarf from winter outfit
journal
ooc/etc;;
nillua

"speaking" 'thinking' "others talking"
User Image
Haku Tanukijin xx
xxxxxxxxx
badger demon / human xx
Ranch hand ~ horse ranch xx

User Image

User Image
                          Worth it? Seriously?! You don't want to be around guys you'll give ya the creeps yet you're out here running around in the middle of the night by yourself? What the h*** for?! It was obvious that Haku was having some difficultly understanding Gin's reasons for taking a chance like this to get to the bathhouse. He didn't seem to clue in very well that it was a matter of the heart which motivated Gin to take the risk instead of walking along another route. Her words continued to whisper through his mind like a soft breeze rustling through some leaves. Taking a deep breath he was about to argue with the elf when she suddenly greeted the priestess nearby. "You know each other?" A bit taken back by surprise Haku had the most comical bewildered look upon his face. It was only then as Gin bided him farewell that he snapped back to reality. "Wait, what?" Not another word was uttered the moment she sprinted away in a green blur. "What just happened?" blink blink

The hanyou shook himself out of his daze and could only look in the direction Gin disappeared. Yet her scent still strongly lingered in the air. Taking another sniff his nose led him to the towel abandoned on the street - the very same towel she had been carrying. Curiously he moved to pick it up and dropped it over his right hand, letting her scent tickle his nose. She smells nice... Tell me your name next time- Next time huh? Whatever... Haku was only going to believe that if it really happens. As if grasping onto a lifeline he clenched the towel in his hand. Remembering that Ben was nearby he swivelled about on his feet in one flowing motion. Narrowed golden eyes were fixed on this priestess, assuming he saw everything (or mostly everything) of the scene out here. "Don't get any ideas sister," he growled a blunt warning under his breath. "I didn't lay a claw on Gin. She just hurried on her own like a bat out of h*** okey."

Suddenly another arrival to the town streets perked Haku's attention. While not forgetting about Ben he slightly turned his head enough to watch Forsythia sit down on a nearby bench and pull out a notebook. She was met by the same beastly growl which greeted the priestess moments ago. Just what in the world was she writing down in her book? Inquiring minds quickly changed to paranoia as the hanyou looked from these two beings, to the towel in held in his grasp, back to them. "Hey! This isn't what it looks like!" he began to get antsy where he stood. "I'm not stealing it! Just gonna take it back with me for safe keeping."

"There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself.
                          And then I realized, I had a place.. But I was the only one in it.
                          I didn’t know any other way to live.
                          "

User Image

User Image User Image
                          The safe haven we live in:
                          outside {village streets}

Getting into trouble with:
                          Gin >> Forsythia, Benjamin (nearby)

Music calms the savage beast:
                          -----
User Image
                                                        ezekiel johansen scarlet

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

LOCATION | { inn || kitchen } COMPANY | { Mitsue } JOURNAL | { [ x ] }

It took him longer than it should have to process that the shadowy figure was none other than the flower shop owner, Mitsue. If he remembered correctly she had only just recently moved to town, and frequented the restaurant, being one of the few that dared to initiate conversation with the distant chef. In the short time he'd known her this was the first that she'd ever shown up later than business hours, though he supposed she must have had her hands full what with currently being the only one managing the shop and having to cope with settling in.

He nodded softly at her greeting, noticing she seemed concerned and a bit apprehensive with taking him up on his offer. Ezekiel hoped she wouldn't have any qualms about his intentions, tensing slightly when she reminded him that there was no need for him to offer food now that the restaurant was closed. He was about to protest and hope to further convince her before the sudden rumbling of her stomach brought a change of mind to the petite girl, and unfortunately forced a light chuckle from Ezekiel, who attempted to stifle it with his fist but to no avail. He couldn't deny that it was adorably comical. "It's not troubling at all," Ezekiel affirmed still chuckling lowly to himself before his smile began to fade into a barely noticeable and docile grin.

With that Ezekiel began to walk, glancing back over his shoulder to keep an eye on her as they walked to the Inn. He made sure to walk at a comfortable pace, hoping to lessen his tense form. Even though they were acquainted Ezekiel couldn't help but feel slightly anxious around her. The moment they reached the inn he took a hasty glance around the kitchen to confirm that no one else was around. The chef speculated most of them were down at the bar, and that left him a bit more relaxed.

"Oh um," he began, turning to Mitsue awkwardly while shuffling around the kitchen and finally moving towards the small dining table, pulling out a chair for her. "Make yourself at home." Well, technically the place didn't belong specifically to him, but...he figured it sounded more comforting than speaking with formality. As he waited for her to situate herself, Ezekiel subconsciously found himself fiddling with his sleeves, a small nervous smile breaking out as he ducked his head. "I'm in the mood so...uh, I'll cook you whatever you want to eat. Anything you want, you name it." At this gesture he found himself blushing slightly, though not quite noticeable but enough to get him to fidget slightly. He was a bit anxious, having rarely offered such to anyone he wasn't well acquainted with. Yet tonight he felt more daring and was willing to step out of the boundaries out of his comfort zone.

Simply Mashi

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
User Image⋮ ☆☆ I BELIEVE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END - ↓
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    oh well i guess we're gonna pretend  
  ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇  LET'S SEE HOW FAR WE'VE COME
     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

❜┋i think ↷.it turned ten o'clock but i. don't really know
toxAND I CAN'T REMEMBER__. CARING FOR AN HOUR OR SO

xxXXXXXXXXXSTARTED RUNNING, BUT THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN TO

User Image

Lingering away from the green haired elf and the pale man, Benjamin observed their reactions to both Sheryl and Lincoln. Gin's reaction wasn't anything surprising for the blonde priestess. She was skittish around humans, even him for a long time after they had met. Though even humans were skittish around him. He was a walking tree in a dress. However the other man's reaction to the departing couple was similar to the timid girl he stood next to, though his was more on the defensive side. It was fairly clear that the stranger was also a non-human, and didn't seem to hold much love for them.

The pale man seemed to sense Ben's presence in the area and snarled at him like a wild animal. Not a common greeting usually, but not unheard of. The man made his distaste for the priestess watching him quite clear as he spat out his questions. Unfazed, the taller man simply shrugged. "Just keeping an eye out." He stated with little to no emotion. Gin also acknowledged his existence, but seemed to take the opportunity to bolt away from the scene, leaving behind her towel. Ben turned his gaze to watch her run full speed down the streets to wherever it was she was headed. With a bit of a sigh, he started to lumber toward the bar, needing a drink now more than ever.

The priestess stopped when he heard the man's voice again. He seemed to have figured out why the tall man in a dress had been holding back to watch them. "I'm sure you didn't." He replied honestly. The pale man he had assumed to be a little tipsy before now seemed much more sober. "Gin is a bit timid, understandably. And don't take it personally, I just tend to keep my eyes on guys at the bar to make sure they behave themselves." The man acted quite paranoid, especially when he saw someone else near by writing something in a book. He claimed he wasn't stealing the towel fervently. "Shh shh shh. Calm down." Ben used his hand to gesture the man to lower his voice. "No one is accusing you of anything. I'm sure you will return it to her." The tall man began to open the door to the bar. "Besides, you want to see her again, right?" Finally the priestess cracked a tiny smile at the man before entering inside and away from the cold.

Inside, many people had taken up residence on the bar stools as they ordered drinks from Lisette's elder sister, Fuuko. It seemed like a bit of a date night that evening. Sheryl and Lincoln had left together, Rose and Ash seemed to be hanging out, Sumia and Cecil as well. Even the school teacher was out tonight. He took a seat, stretching his legs before tucking them under the chair. He awaited the lovely bartender to take the timid Mara's order before trying to get her attention.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN NEED OF ALCOHOL | BAR | GIN, HAKU >> BAR PATRONS

Rainbow Raider

User ImageUser Image

Fuu looked pensive for a moment when Mara asked her for some kind of autumn cocktail. That would be a challenge... it wasn't like they listed drinks by season from the bar. "Hmm.. a fall cocktail, huh? I'll have to think about that one... Sit tight, ok?" she said with a wink, turning to scamper back to the bar with her white tail swishing behind her. What was a good fall cocktail? Something with spice to it but also sweet, maybe like a cider? She rifled through some of the liquors for a second before finding something that sparked her interest. Pear! Pear was a great seasonal ingredient! A pear sour it was! Grabbing all the necessary ingredients, she began to mix.

As she poured the drink over ice, she heard Ash pipe up from down the bar requesting another beer. He seemed somewhat polite about it, which was a bit odd coming from him. Raising an eyebrow, she reached down into a basin full of ice and pulled out another beer that was the same as the one he had just finished. Popping the top she set it down in front of him on a cocktail napkin. "That sure was polite coming from you~" she teased, reaching out and picking up the pear sour she had prepared for Mara. "You feeling ok? Fuu chuckled at her own weak joke and walked out from behind the bar to deliver her creation.

She left Ash to stew over that for a minute and returned to the table where the painfully shy green haired man sat alone with his bird. "Alright, this is what I came up with. A pear sour... it's got some pear brandy, some pear nectar, lemon juice... It's a little sweet n' sour," she said setting the fragile looking glass in front of him on top of a cocktail napkin like she had done with Ash's beer. Standard procedure at the bar - it was kind of an automatic thing now. "Let me know if it doesn't suit your tastes and I can make you something else~" she said, always hoping for some feedback on her creations. Of course, she'd kept a little extra behind the bar for herself. She wanted to try it for herself, of course!

Right then she noticed that Lincoln was gone. Fuu rolled her eyes. That wasn't a surprise at. all. Glancing arounds he noticed Sheryl was missing too - ok, so that explained it. Fuu flounced back behind the bar and poured the rest of the extra pear sour into a glass for herself. She swirled it around a couple of times and then sniffed it - much like you would do in a wine tasting - and then took a small sip. It was sour, yet there was still some sweetness and pear flavor to it. She made a mental note to add some ginger to it next time. Ginger went well with pear and would spice the drink up a bit. The bar had quieted considerably now and she leaned on the counter, drumming her sharp nails on the bartop and waiting for the rest of her shift to pass.

Dynamo Bunny

Kanna2012

WHERE: The Bar WITH: Mara/Lissette/Bar People WEARING: Fashion FEELING: Smug

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

User Image
User Image

tab It seems Ezekiel thought her body's reaction to be quite funny, as he tried his best to stifle his chuckles. Mitsue became a little more flustered, and murmured in reply, "Alright then, if you're sure." She walked a few steps behind Ezekiel before stepping up to walk next to him as he lead the way to the inn. Walking next to him, Mitsue thought about how tall he was, most of the times she spoke to him she had been sitting, and thus had no way to really know how tall the male really was until that moment. And, boy was he tall, Ezekiel was at least a good five or six inches taller than she was.

tab Reaching the inn, Mitsue took a few seconds to admire the outside decor and entered the building, the interior looked just as lovely as the outside. The owner had good tastes, everything made the inn inviting and made one feel like staying for a while. The inn seemed rather empty and while it wasn't the weekends, Mitsue assumed most people were out and about because a festival was happening tomorrow, she quickly caught up and followed Ezekiel to what she guessed was the kitchen. Watching him, she notice he was a bit nervous and sweet enough to pull a chair out for her. "Thank you." Mitsue looked up to say with a small grateful smile.

tab After taking off her scarf, as it was considerably warmer inside than outside, she took a seat at the chair he had pulled out. At his offer to make anything she wanted, she felt a little honored, "Really? Hmm, well, I've recently been craving some Tagliatelle, if you would like to make that please?" she asked a little shyly. She had first tried this dish in one of the towns she visited and stayed in, and it quickly became one of her favorite pasta dishes to eat, she even asked for the recipe from that chef, although she could never make it taste as yummy as a chef could. "Did you have a nice day?" Mitsue asked, hoping to make Ezekiel relax a little more.

with;; ezekiel
where;; in the inn's kitchen
outfit;; casual #5, with scarf from winter outfit
journal
ooc/etc;;
nillua

"speaking" 'thinking' "others talking"

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxI LIKE WHERE I`M GOING I LEAVE WHEN OTHERS STAY I NEVER RE-DECIDE I DON`T MIND IF YOU WAIT BUT I DON'T WASTE MY TIME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME
xxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xx

The tall blonde simply arched an eyebrow at the young man's behavior. Silently her blue eyes analyzed, and judging off his behavior, it appeared that Cecil wasn't all that experienced in the consumption of alcohol. There was something about that sweet, young face of his that gave off a sort of innocence. However, there were instances, in the short time she new him, were his eyes gave off a more sinister aura. It was almost... unsettling. Sumia could feel her body tense as the silver-haired boy kept his gaze on her. While he apologized, the blonde had a hard time taking him seriously with all the giggles that followed after it. If Cecil was intending to come off as sincere, he wasn't doing a very good job of it in her opinion. At least the poor soul was foolish kind enough to buy her drinks.

"Oh really? Then you won't mind covering my tab for tonight. What a gentleman, you certainly know how to charm a woman." Sumia decided to go ahead and play along with his little flirtation game. Anyone could see that the vampire was trying to be sweet on her. Sumia had to give him credit for being so bold. Not many men in town had the guts to hit on her while she snapped at them. The tall blonde listened intently at what all Cecil had to say next, which only made her want to roll her eyes a bit. 'He's starting to lay it on a little thick, ja? I can't tell if this is his way of joking with me or not. Why is he so persistent in complimenting me?' before she could come up with some witty retort, the young man came to the bold decision of moving her bangs out of her face by his own hand. Sumia would be lying if she said she wasn't bewildered, the expression on her face clearly showed it. It vanished just as quickly as it appeared though, and she muttered calmly, "That wasn't necessary, but thank you." then downed the rest of her second drink in one go. There was an inkling feeling that made the tall blonde believe it was going to be a rather long night.

More sweet nothings. Cecil was beginning to make his intentions fairly clear even if he didn't realize it himself. Sumia could only muster up mixed feelings on the matter. How long had it been since someone actively flirted with her? How long had it been since someone didn't act afraid of her right off the bat? "Well, thank you. You seem to be the only one other than Rose that notices. How sweet of you to say." the blonde gingerly grasped the wine glass now in front of her, taking a brief whiff of its fragrance before sipping on it with grace. Good wine was hard to come by with her budgets in place. "No kidding? I think you might have hit your limit, dear. Keep in mind if a room is spinning, you've had more than enough. When you wake up with your underwear on your head, then you've had enough to last you an entire season." there was a bit of her dry humor shining through as a small grin spread across her lips. Her body on the other hand was begging more and more for her to return home and rest. "My favorite color..? What an odd thing to ask so suddenly. If you must know," those blue eyes of hers stared at him intently with a surprisingly seductive light, "it's red. There's something so alluring about that color, don't you think?" yet another long, smooth sip of wine. Her hand slowly danced around the glass until her index finger trailed along its rim to create a soft ringing sound. Sumia actually chuckled when Cecil complimented her accent then responded with amusement, "Really? I try so hard to speak perfect English. But I guess it's obvious what my first language is. I'm glad you find my voice pleasing."

For the rest of the night, at least until she made her way back to the inn, Sumia continued to down a few glasses of the expensive wine much to a certain wallet's dismay. However, during the chatting and flirty banter that went on back and forth, the tall blonde was thinking of a way to repay Cecil for his kindness somehow. Tomorrow on the day of the festival, he was sure to expect seeing a surprise in his room as her own way of expressing gratitude.

User Image
☂LOCATION: Bar
☂MOOD: Tired, a little irritable, but content
☂COMPANY: Too many people.
☂JOURNAL: Don't you dare look!
☂OOC: Crap post is crap.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash