• Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Prince Simmons

User Image
none prince outfit

User Image

User Image
Simmons stayed kneeling in front of Lilly. Everything she was saying about fairies and everything to deal with them had his attention. ”Wow.” He said when she showed that her ankle was better. Growing up in an area with just witches who used magic to cause trouble the fact that magic could be used for good was amazing.

”No it’s fine I will leave the fairy things to you. If I need it I will come to you to heal me.” He said and smiled at her. When she put her boot back on he moved and sat in the chair next to her bed. His eyes widened when she explained what fairy born was. ”Wow that is encredable.” He managed to say. He grew up in a world of magic, but this was beyond that. ”I can’t believe that some one would outcast fairy born it is to incredable.” He told her.

Now moving from the chair he sat on the bed next to her. ”I am going to guess that is why I did not see you when I went to your castle for the compitition. I knew there was a princess but I could not find her, I really wanted to meet her. I am happy I got to now.” He told her. Sill he handed her the scarf. ”I am happy I did. Besides it’s kind of my fault you got hurt I did make you fall. So here to say I am sorry keep this.” He said putting the scarf in her hands.

User Image

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Prince Edward

Edward stood near by the edge of the rink as Lilly and Adam skated, he trusted the servant enough to not allow his sister to not get to hurt though any stranger that got too close to her got his glare and growl until they left her alone. He knew better than to start a fight with another prince but he would still wish to know more of the man if his sister wanted to find a life partner in a prince. Well he wanted to make sure that his sister made a good choice!

Edward himself wasn’t stupid. He knew that his parents had given Adam a special job, what it was he didn’t know. And this made him frustrated beyond belief! And with his frustration in the background he was more likely to be ‘crazy’ as some would say. Heck many members of staff called him crazy only for him to come the corner and have them immediately silence themselves to see what he’d do. COmments about himself he could deal with but about Lilly… thats a different story.

He sighed as he watched Lilly enjoying herself. If he was braver he would have joined her and Adam but alas he wasn’t. Though when he saw Adam speaking to his sister his suspicions were raised. He looked towards Adams as the man approached him, work? Seriously? He didn’t want to work… he wanted to be with his sister and Adam! Not work! “yes Adam I remember I did study them… why though I don’t know. She could have told me what I needed to know herself!” he pointed out allowing Adam to force him into something all the while only paying half attention to what he was doing or what was happening around him.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Adam

Servant of the castle of King Phillup and Queen Aurora

Adam sighed. ”I know you studied them, I was your teacher and tutor remember And you study the royalty of different kingdoms that way you can lead one day. If you didn’t study this when you take the thrown you will know nothing and look like a fool. Now we don’t want that now do we?” Now that it was just the two of them he was able to just talk with Edward as a friend. ”And don’t worry about Lilly she can take care of herself and does not need you watching her like a hawk 24/7.” Seriously over protective much.

As they walked he noticed Princess Elena. ”Hello Princess Elena my name is Adam and I am the butler of Prince Edward. Is there anything I can do to assist you?” he asked her giving her a bow. With eye and head motioned Adam tried to signal Edward to step up and help her. At times like this Adam had to use his real title, even though he did not act like a butler most of the time when it came to Edward.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
┌---------------~~~~---------------┐
Ⓛⓘⓛⓛⓨ
the Princess
└---------------~~~~---------------┘

User Image

XXLilly blushed slightly and when he said he would leave the magic to her she smiled "It's sad Half of me doesn't want you hurt but the other half wants you to come and see me more " She giggled and she smiled at him. When he started to talk about Fairy born she sighed and she looked at the ceiling "It's not all that surpising. Since Fairy borns are not fairys and end up being called Witches because they can control the Magic around them. It just depends on how you use it." She stated as she looked at him. When he started to talk about the competition she smiled softly "Yes. That was the reason.... my body was heating up... because I can control flames.... My mother didn't want me to hurt anyone... Usually when people come around the castle I am cold.. but Archery is my favorite sport... and I wanted to watch.. so I got hyper and my body heated up." She explained. But when he gave her his scarf she blinked "You didn't make me fall I tripped. I didn't know how to stop skating and it was honestly my first time." She stated giggling.

XXLilly looked at him and she smiled softly. "Thank you though." She said wrapping it around her neck. It did give her some comfort in her cold state. "So would you like to go back out on the streets?" She asked as she stood up and looked at him smiling as she held onto the scarf around her neck blushing a little. "Or would you like to go greet the other royals?" She hoped the male wanted to go play more games. "And if you don't want to be spotted I could change into some Normal clothes I have from my Kingdom." She stated as she looked at him. She wanted to hang out with the male more and get to know him. She knew he would be a good distraction from her brother.

┌---------~~~~---------┐
OCC: xP
└---------~~~~---------┘

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Princess Elena
User Image
User Image

Startled, Elena moved back a couple steps when Adam spoke to her, but eventually she did speak nodding a little, saying, "Hello...I um...seem to have lost my guide to the castle to pay my respects to Queen Elsa. I...I got distracted....by all the people having fun." She stopped herself there not wanting to make a fool of herself in front of Adam and another man who she presumed would be Prince Edward. She figured that if Adam was Prince Edwards butler he would tend to stick by him. She then seemed to remember her manners and curtsied to the pair of men, scolding herself for not doing so in the beginning.

If she remembered her studies well enough, Prince Edward was from the Kingdom ruled by Queen Aurora and King Phillip, one of her Kingdoms main trade partners. He also had a younger sister, Princess Lilly, although she could not find any other information about either him or his sister besides their names.

She stood there, looking down, feeling her face flush with nerves while hoping that she would not do anything that would make her Kingdom seem foolish or ignorant. That was what she was always scared of doing really, making her Kingdom look bad and making her parents disappointed in her which was why she avoided having to deal with people really.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine smiled as he handed the wine to the servant so that he could bring it to the cellar where the other wines are and then turned to look at her and then smiled at the invitation... well a trip to the festival would be ideal, he did love the festivals Arendelle always had.

"Thank you Queen Elsa, well since my work is done, i shall excuse myself and enjoy the festivities, Well then see you later," he said and then bowed to her and then left the castle to just stroll around and he smiled, it was nice walkign around without much to do... it was quite relaxing.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Julian Spencer
The merman prince of the sea User Image

Could you ever love me,

User ImageJulian watched as Prince Jack and his sister walked away and then looked at them and shook his head... honestly it was plain as day that she liked Jack. He smiled as he turned around and then waited on the beach until the crab came and then he smiled as he accepted the bottle of champange and a pearl cased mirror and a comb for her and then smiled as he carried sebastian to his shoulder and then turned to walk to the castle.

When he arrived he noticed Prince Antoine coming to them and then he smiled as he greeted him by nodding his head, they were both heirs to the throne so they did not need to bow to each other and entered to see Queen Elsa there.

"Greetings Queen Elsa, I'm here by my parent's request to give out our token of appreciation for your invitation, Mother hopes that perhaos you could visit our kingdom sometimes since my sister and your son Prince jack have always been good friends," he answered. "Though i think mother and father are planning something and they would want to talk to them... but only when you have the freedom to visit us that is"

He paused as he handed over the champagne to the servant and the mirror and comb to the queen and then looked at that. He paused and then waited for his answer.
User Image

~OrangeOctupusCrayons: ~

The same way that I love you?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

For Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Apple Bucking Applejack

((My interenet's back... yay))

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Queen Elsa
User ImagexxUser Image

Elsa smiled at Prince Antoine when he accepted to go enjoy the festivities. “Have fun Prince Antoine you will see other prince and princesses out there like Jack.” She said bowing her head to him as he left. Raising her head she smiled at her sister. ”Anna it’s so good to see you. Do you have any plans with kristoff today? Jack is already out there having fun. He even made it snow so you can go play with olaf even make a snowman.” She asked her.

Prince Julian came in and Elsa bowed her head to him. “Prince Julian it’s good to see you.” She said. A very unqueen but very motherly laugh escaped her lips. “They way you say that Julian it makes it sound like you know what we have been planning. In four years Jack will come of age and have a coronation. At that time your parents and I will tell him and Sophie that they are betrothed. I am sure you are not surprised by this. It is still four years until our families are united but please enjoy Arendelle because it will soon be your home too.” She told him accepting his gifts.

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Prince Simmons

User Image
none prince outfit

User Image

User Image
Lilly’s cute comment about her wanting him hurt and not wanting him hurt at the same time made him laugh. ”I have meet and dealt with witches, they are not worthy of being called the same name as you.” He told her. All the witches he met were old and well not attractive to him. Lilly was a cute beautiful young women not at all similar.

”Next time I come by for a compitition don’t worry you cant hurt me. I have done a lot of reckless things so if those haven’t caused me to die yet I will be safe with you. And if its your favorite we can always go out shooting together.” He offered her. He climbed cliffs and waterfalls with nothing but his hands, even shot a bow when ridding a horse that was running at full speed. If these things have not killed him a little magic was not going to do anything. ”Well you did very well for your first time. Ice skating has to be the one sport the kingdoms get together for that I cant do. I bet if you got me on the ice I would look like a newborn deer.” He said trying to make her giggle more. Even though what he said was true. When ever the ice skating part of the competitions came up he always stayed far away and let some one else from his kingdom do it.

Hering her say she wanted to go back on the streets and enjoy what was happening made him smile. ”How about we sneak out and belnd in and not look like royalty.” he said. She would know that’s what he liked because of what he had on. ”My grandmother is super strict on rules so any moment I can be free I jump at it. I will wait for you in the hall.” he told her. Getting off the bed he smiled at her before stepping into the hall.

User Image

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Ⓛⓘⓛⓛⓨ
the Princess

User Image

XXLilly looked at him surprised. The male had dealt with Witches before? "That's kind of you Simmons." When the male said they could go shooting together she smiled happily "We could! But...I am not that good... I have never been able to pick up a bow and Arrow with my parents and brother watching me all the time" She said softly warning him. When he said she did good for her first time she smiled "Mother says I am a fast learner... I just didn't know how to stop completely and Someone bumped into me. I am sure I can teach you how to skate....once I learn how to stop" She said giggling softly about his comment about his skating.When he gave her his answer she smiled and nodded "Alright I will hurry" She said as he walked out of her room. She Quickly went though her bags and she pulled out a Plain looking dress. She smiled and she quickly changed into it. She didn't want to keep Prince Simmons waiting.

XXLilly didn't take too long to change. When she came out she looked like a commoner. A Plain girl with nothing special about her."Do you think I can pass like this?" She asked looking at him with a smile. She still had his scarf on, She didn't want to take it off. She had a commoner's jacket on and she still looked beautiful. But she had braided her hair so she didn't look like a princess. The Braid went down a little past her shoulders. "Shall we get going?" She asked smiling a little. She knew if her brother knew what she was doing he would make her stay inside and not do this sort of thing but she wanted to do this. She wanted to be free and have a little fun. "Oh and if We see my brother we have to hide alright? The last thing I want is him ruining our fun" She said giggling. She didn't want to leave Simmons' side.... was that a bad thing?

┌---------~~~~---------┐
OCC: xP You might wanna put Lilly down for a
crush on Simmons now Apple <3

└---------~~~~---------┘

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Prince Simmons

User Image
none prince outfit

User Image

User Image
Simmons stood I the hall waiting for her. Keeping an eye out for some one his grandmother sent here with him and the rest of his family. He was having so much fun being free. This was why his mother always said he was just like her.

Hearing the door open he turned and smiled as he looked her over. ”We might still get caught, you still are as beautiful as a princess.” He said. Reaching up he tied the scarf into a fancy bow. ”how do you like that?” He asked her. Holding her hand he walked with her out the side of the castle and into the city streets. Now they just looked like two regular people out to have fun.

”the same goes with any guards my grandmother sent.” Lacing his fingers with hers so they would not get separated. They were walking all around when Simmons saw an archery game. ”Come on this could be perfect pratice.” Taking her there he payed the man and got Lilly a bow and five arrows. Standing behind her he wrapped his arms around her so she was holding it correctly. ”Good keep that form and release.” He told her.

User Image

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Princess Sophie Marie

Sophie smiled as Jack showed her several things in the festival by stopping her and making her look, the games they played were fun though she never won anything so her spirits were dropping. Soon she was down to her lunch money! Well Jack may have thought that she was playing for free but she would pay the guys after he looked away, she couldn’t take advantage of is people like that! And when Jack joined in she couldn’t help but smile, he was so much better than she was! “Thank you Jack!” she squealed loudly as she took the panda from him, she knew instantly what she was going to call her new teddy. “I shall him Jack! I love you Jack” she said looking as though she was talking to the panda while secretly aiming her words at the Prince that she was currently on a date with!

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Ⓛⓘⓛⓛⓨ
the Princess

User Image

XXLilly couldn't help but blush as he said that. When he tied the scarf into a bow she smiled blushing cutely "It's adorable. thank you " she said with a smile. She has never smiled this much in her whole life. What about him was so special? Maybe it was the fact that she really did feel like a Princess around him. He was so nice and Polite... and He treated her like a person too. She took his hand and she walked with him. She could hear some people whispering at how cute they were together and it made Lilly blush and hide her face a little moving closer to Simmons embarrassed. She listened to him and she looked up too him "I see... so it looks like we both will be hiding then " She said with a soft giggle. When she felt him lacing their fingers together the other peoples whispers came to her mind and she blushed a little more.

XXLilly looked up when he mentioned practice. Oh it was a shooting game. She smiled and hurried over to the game and she smiled. She took the bow and arrows and she blushed when he wrapped his arms around her and she gulped softly before doing as he instructed. She kept her eye on the target and she released. She blinked surprised that she had hit a bullseye "I-I did it.....I did it!" She Called out happily and she smiled as she got another arrow and she attempted it again. She relaxed her body and focused on the target. She took a deep breath and let the arrow go along with the breath. She didn't hit it dead center but she did get it in the bulls eye. She did that with the last 3 only she didn't get them on the bullseye. She had to have alot more practice but she knew she would be able to do it after practicing some more. But after that she looked at him with a smile. "Guess I will need a lot more practice" She said smiling. The male at the stall smiled " Sorry sweetie maybe your guy friend can win a stuff animal for you. You need 3 bullseyes or all high marks. You got 2 bullseyes and the rest were low marks..." Lilly smiled softly "It's alright....Unless you want to" She said looking up at Simmons smiling. She wouldn't stop him from winning her a prize. She knew he could do it. But she wasn't going to beg him to do it for her. She was just here to have fun.

┌---------~~~~---------┐
OCC: xP You might wanna put Lilly down for a
crush on Simmons now Apple <3

└---------~~~~---------┘

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Julian Spencer
The merman prince of the sea User Image

Could you ever love me,

User ImageJulian heard what th equeen said and then smiled, he had guessed right, but it wasnt for him but for his sister, he leaned back. If his parents were hiding the fact that his younger sister was bethrode to Jack, then was he as well? to who?

"Well, it could only be the logical answer, queen elsa," he answered. "After all Sophie and Jack have always been close, So its no wonder that our parents have decided to bethrode them."

He Smiled as he looked around and then marvelled, well he could call this place a second home but this will be the future home of his sister, and he had a kingdom to rule when his parents decide to step down. they were still able to rule and didnt want to burden their young son with duties when he could enjoy his life and such..
User Image

~OrangeOctupusCrayons: ~

The same way that I love you?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

For Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Apple Bucking Applejack

((My interenet's back... yay))

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Prince Simmons

User Image
none prince outfit

User Image

User Image

Simmons stayed close to Lilly as she did the game. ”That was perfect!” He cheered and capped for her when she hit the bulls eye. ”you are doing amazing.” He told her cheering her on as she shoot the rest. When she was done Simmons patted her on the top of her head. ”and I will give you some tips when you practice.” he saw how she liked that pink panda so he would win it.

Putting money in the booth operator hand he picked up the bow and only three arrows, but got read too what looked like shoot all three at one time. Releasing the string all three arrows hit the bullseye. ”I will take that one.” Getting the pink panda from the wall he handed it to Lilly. ”For you.” They continued walking and he noticed a barber doing hair cuts so that every one could look the best for the events happening. ”Lilly how do you think I will look with short hair?” He asked letting his fingers go through the tip of his ponytail.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces