Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou blush a little when she has zehtora for her self now she went over to him and pat his back "umm zehtora umm if its ok if i put sunscreen on your back if you dont mind heheh" she nervous grin at him and unawareangel was watching shinkirou wondering what shes doing and she squint at her,meanwhile sneaky shynx hitch a ride in ren pocket when she came to visit and at home porrim was looking everywere for shynx

(Zehtora can be so clueless) "oh uh sure, thanks" when Ren was getting a snow cone for herself, Shynx crawled up her arm wanting to eat the snow cone "woah hey there little guy where did you come from?"

shinkirou starts putting sunscreen on his back while angel was shocked at what shes doing and trys not to resist the erg to tell sollux or tell him to look, after shinkirou was done she looked at relaxe zehtora and suddenly fells dull and quickly bored already she walked to over and flop on the sand gets baked in the sun she dosent care if she gets sunburn shes already over zehtora cause she feels crushing on zomeone that has a lover already is just wrong, meanwhile angel finish building the suncastle and trys not to say anything no matter how hard it is to resist the erg to tell

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou starts putting sunscreen on his back while angel was shocked at what shes doing and trys not to resist the erg to tell sollux or tell him to look, after shinkirou was done she looked at relaxe zehtora and suddenly fells dull and quickly bored already she walked to over and flop on the sand gets baked in the sun she dosent care if she gets sunburn shes already over zehtora cause she feels crushing on zomeone that has a lover already is just wrong, meanwhile angel finish building the suncastle and trys not to say anything no matter how hard it is to resist the erg to tell

and besides, Shinkirou already has a matesprit that loves her very much and she loves him. Ren sat next to Dave with Shynx on her shoulder, Shynx looked at the sandcastle Angel is making and squeaked. "another grub?" "yeah, I found this little guy when I was getting a snow cone" Shynx looked up at Ren and smiled. Sollux noticed Shinkirou was laying in the sun without sunscreen, he walked over to her "2hiinkiirou, you need to put on 2ome 2un2creen"

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

and besides, Shinkirou already has a matesprit that loves her very much and she loves him. Ren sat next to Dave with Shynx on her shoulder, Shynx looked at the sandcastle Angel is making and squeaked. "another grub?" "yeah, I found this little guy when I was getting a snow cone" Shynx looked up at Ren and smiled. Sollux noticed Shinkirou was laying in the sun without sunscreen, he walked over to her "2hiinkiirou, you need to put on 2ome 2un2creen"

angel sigh but someday when that time come she is gonna tell him unless someone stops her, shinkirou turn her head to sollux and smile at sollux a little "yes honey" shinkirou was already starting to get a sunburn and shynx the lil emerald wriggler has inprented on ren as his lusus
(honhonhonhon momma ren ish back emotion_dowant )

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

angel sigh but someday when that time come she is gonna tell him unless someone stops her, shinkirou turn her head to sollux and smile at sollux a little "yes honey" shinkirou was already starting to get a sunburn and shynx the lil emerald wriggler has inprented on ren as his lusus

Sollux gave Shinkirou some sunscreen and Sally saw what happened and she knew Angel was thinking about telling Sollux, she walked over to her. "I know you want to tell him but let's let Shinkirou tell him ok? and if she doesn't tell him then maybe it's for the best, it would upset him if he found out anyway" (aw yeah!)

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

Sollux gave Shinkirou some sunscreen and Sally saw what happened and she knew Angel was thinking about telling Sollux, she walked over to her. "I know you want to tell him but let's let Shinkirou tell him ok? and if she doesn't tell him then maybe it's for the best, it would upset him if he found out anyway" (aw yeah!)

angel chirrup at him when she felt his hand rubbing her back and it made her fin ears flutter and relaxe, angel look at sally and nods "ok but i will tell him if she dont tell him anything even tho she wont then he must know the truth" angel was a lil worryed that she might destroy there relation ship untill suddenly it was getting late

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou chirrup at him when she felt his hand rubbing her back and it made her fin ears flutter and relaxe, angel look at sally and nods "ok but i will tell him if she dont tell him anything even tho she wont then he must know the truth" angel was a lil worryed that she might destroy there relation ship untill suddenly it was getting late

everyone walked to the car to get the towels, chairs and stuff put up, Sollux, Angel and Sally were getting the umbrellas before following the others when suddenly blue blood adult trolls went after Angel to take her away "hey leave her alone!" Sally was about to attack them but one of the trolls shot her with a gun, Sally fell and was coughing up blood, they walked off about to get Sollux too but Sally forced herself to get back on her feet. for a moment Sally's eyes and hands glowed, she used her healing powers on the trolls, Sollux picked up Angel and ran

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou chirrup at him when she felt his hand rubbing her back and it made her fin ears flutter and relaxe, angel look at sally and nods "ok but i will tell him if she dont tell him anything even tho she wont then he must know the truth" angel was a lil worryed that she might destroy there relation ship untill suddenly it was getting late

everyone walked to the car to get the towels, chairs and stuff put up, Sollux, Angel and Sally were getting the umbrellas before following the others when suddenly blue blood adult trolls went after Angel to take her away "hey leave her alone!" Sally was about to attack them but one of the trolls shot her with a gun, Sally fell and was coughing up blood, they walked off about to get Sollux too but Sally forced herself to get back on her feet. for a moment Sally's eyes and hands glowed, she used her healing powers on the trolls, Sollux picked up Angel and ran

angel whine and huff at him and starts pat pat his back and ask him "whats going on were are you taking me" she detectted a threat and her twin ears pin back and she starts to shiver and she cling to him cause phobia where creeping up on her and shinkirou had been fighting one of them she and feferi has told him to stay in the car cause she dosent wanna loose him again and this time, meanwhile while the psionic trolls where on the run in the huge shadow a creepy figure has showen up and grab both of them by the neck choking them both but only to knock them out cause hes using sleeper hold and behind him was a beaten up mute indigo troll who seen to got his mouth sewn shut permatly (yeah i cant spell Dx< )

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

angel whine and huff at him and starts pat pat his back and ask him "whats going on were are you taking me" she detectted a threat and her twin ears pin back and she starts to shiver and she cling to him cause phobia where creeping up on her and shinkirou had been fighting one of them she and feferi has told him to stay in the car cause she dosent wanna loose him again and this time, meanwhile while the psionic trolls where on the run in the huge shadow a creepy figure has showen up and grab both of them by the neck choking them both but only to knock them out cause hes using sleeper hold and behind him was a beaten up mute indigo troll who seen to got his mouth sewn shut permatly (yeah i cant spell Dx< )

Zehtora followed Feferi anyway, he didn't want her to get hurt. after Sally used her powers on the blue blood trolls her eyes and hands stopped glowing, then she took off her jacket and used her wings to fly after the grand high blood that is taking Sollux and Angel. because Sally's broken wing isn't healed yet it started bleeding when she was flying, she got close to the grand high blood but he punched her that made her fly across the beach, when she landed she was out of breath, in a lot of pain, coughing up more blood but she was going to get up anyway. by now the grand high blood escaped, Karkat ran to Sally and fell to his knees next to her "SALLY ARE YOU OK?" Sally was trying to get up "i'm fine, let me go!" "SALLY STOP, YOUR HURT" "I told you i'm fine!" Sally kept trying to get up but Karkat held her in a hug, she hugged him back and started crying "I PROMISE WE WILL FIND THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST"

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Zehtora followed Feferi anyway, he didn't want her to get hurt. after Sally used her powers on the blue blood trolls her eyes and hands stopped glowing, then she took off her jacket and used her wings to fly after the grand high blood that is taking Sollux and Angel. because Sally's broken wing isn't healed yet it started bleeding when she was flying, she got close to the grand high blood but he punched her that made her fly across the beach, when she landed she was out of breath, in a lot of pain, coughing up more blood but she was going to get up anyway. by now the grand high blood escaped, Karkat ran to Sally and fell to his knees next to her "SALLY ARE YOU OK?" Sally was trying to get up "i'm fine, let me go!" "SALLY STOP, YOUR HURT" "I told you i'm fine!" Sally kept trying to get up but Karkat held her in a hug, she hugged him back and started crying "I PROMISE WE WILL FIND THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST"

shinkirou was angrly telling the random blueblood were did they took him but wouldent and refuse to tell her and she beat him and claw his eye out and was about to kill him till someone stop her before she loose it and feferi did cull one of the random blue blood with her trident untill she got a big belly cramp and she fell to her knees and whimper and resently her belly has been growing over the pass few months

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou was angrly telling the random blueblood were did they took him but wouldent and refuse to tell her and she beat him and claw his eye out and was about to kill him till someone stop her before she loose it and feferi did cull one of the random blue blood with her trident untill she got a big belly cramp and she fell to her knees and whimper and resently her belly has been growing over the pass few months

Ren put her hand on Shinkirou's shoulder "they aren't worth it" Zehtora ran to Feferi and help her stand up, he felt a grub inside her tummy, he made a >A> face "uh Feferi.." Ren looked at the others "we need some people to go look for Angel and Sollux, and some people need to stay here to take care of Sally." Zehtora raised his hand "I will go" Sally was all out of energy and she started falling asleep in Karkat's arms when he picked her up to bring her to the car

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Ren put her hand on Shinkirou's shoulder "they aren't worth it" Zehtora ran to Feferi and help her stand up, he felt a grub inside her tummy, he made a >A> face "uh Feferi.." Ren looked at the others "we need some people to go look for Angel and Sollux, and some people need to stay here to take care of Sally." Zehtora raised his hand "I will go" Sally was all out of energy and she started falling asleep in Karkat's arms when he picked her up to bring her to the car

shinkirou growl and let him go but she looked out at the ocean and knows there out there and shes thinking about going there to save them but she might need feferi help into finding the wereut of were they took angel and sollux, feferi blush and pin her fin ear back and looked away untill she finally told "um ze)(tora i might know were t)(ere at but only seadweller can survive in the trench abyss even t)(o i`m afried i mig)(t put are wrigglers in grave danger i`m not sure ooowwww stomach cramp idk if t)(ey`ll make it if i starts swimming" feferi tearing over how emotional its going to get (sis can you think of something at what she might said cause i glub up badlyDx> wink feferi looked and notice shinkirou is eager to go

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou growl and let him go but she looked out at the ocean and knows there out there and shes thinking about going there to save them but she might need feferi help into finding the wereut of were they took angel and sollux, feferi blush and pin her fin ear back and looked away untill she finally told "um ze)(tora i might know were t)(ere at but only seadweller can survive in the trench abyss even t)(o i`m afried i mig)(t put are wrigglers in grave danger i`m not sure ooowwww stomach cramp idk if t)(ey`ll make it if i starts swimming" feferi tearing over how emotional its going to get (sis can you think of something at what she might said cause i glub up badlyDx> wink feferi looked and notice shinkirou is eager to go

Eridan was lurking in the ocean, watching what's going on and when he saw Feferi he walked over to them "wwell maybe I could help wwith that." "who are you?" "oh right, my name is Eridan and I am Feferi's friend, I havvnt seen her in a wwhile but I wwould be glad to help her" "alright its settled then, Eridan, you will go with Shinkirou." everyone waved by as Eridan and Shinkirou swam off to get Angel and Sollux, Zehtora stood there in silence with a look on his face when he heard Feferi mention the wrigglers, everyone got in the car and drove home. on the way home, Zehtora noticed a shadowy figure at a alley "hey can you park the car for a minute?" Ren parked the car and when Zehtora got out to see what it was, he was shocked when he saw Cronus, Cronus was being kept at the same place Zehtora was at when he was in the cage, Cronus always stood up for Zehtora and took care of him because they are moirails. but one day they took Cronus away and it wasn't too long ago Cronus got free, Cronus was badly beaten up "Cronus is that you, are you ok?" Cronus coughed and looked at Zehtora "Zehtora?" Zehtora got Cronus's arm around his shoulder and got him to the car "Ren is it ok if we take my moirail with us? he's hurt" "sure, get in" on the way to Ren's house, Zehtora explained how he knows Cronus and Cronus sat next to Zehtora with his head resting on Zehtora's shoulder

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Eridan was lurking in the ocean, watching what's going on and when he saw Feferi he walked over to them "wwell maybe I could help wwith that." "who are you?" "oh right, my name is Eridan and I am Feferi's friend, I havvnt seen her in a wwhile but I wwould be glad to help her" "alright its settled then, Eridan, you will go with Shinkirou." everyone waved by as Eridan and Shinkirou swam off to get Angel and Sollux, Zehtora stood there in silence with a look on his face when he heard Feferi mention the wrigglers, everyone got in the car and drove home. on the way home, Zehtora noticed a shadowy figure at a alley "hey can you park the car for a minute?" Ren parked the car and when Zehtora got out to see what it was, he was shocked when he saw Cronus, Cronus was being kept at the same place Zehtora was at when he was in the cage, Cronus always stood up for Zehtora and took care of him because they are moirails. but one day they took Cronus away and it wasn't too long ago Cronus got free, Cronus was badly beaten up "Cronus is that you, are you ok?" Cronus coughed and looked at Zehtora "Zehtora?" Zehtora got Cronus's arm around his shoulder and got him to the car "Ren is it ok if we take my moirail with us? he's hurt" "sure, get in" on the way to Ren's house, Zehtora explained how he knows Cronus and Cronus sat next to Zehtora with his head resting on Zehtora's shoulder

cronus has took care of zehtora when he was a little grub he raise him and watch over him and took very good care of him he even wored off other trolls especally other seadweller for going near him untill before he got capture he hid zehtora away to a very special hiding spot that only he can fit threw and hid him there before he got taken away, meanwhile before those two part off feferi just wave hi to eridan but couldent speak cause she was in a lota pain from the cramp in her belly and thigh after they part off she shinkirou look at eridan and ask him if he know were they keep psiionic "so are you and feferi moirail and do you know were they keep psiionic at if so can you lead the way i`ll follow" as soon as they dive deeper and deeper untill there is no light what so ever there bioluminist spots on them starts to glow brightly so there light can help them see the darkness that blocks there view but for shinkirou not just the spots that glow so doz her eyes as well they help her see things in the darkest abyss of the ocean.

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

cronus has took care of zehtora when he was a little grub he raise him and watch over him and took very good care of him he even wored off other trolls especally other seadweller for going near him untill before he got capture he hid zehtora away to a very special hiding spot that only he can fit threw and hid him there before he got taken away, meanwhile before those two part off feferi just wave hi to eridan but couldent speak cause she was in a lota pain from the cramp in her belly and thigh after they part off she shinkirou look at eridan and ask him if he know were they keep psiionic "so are you and feferi moirail and do you know were they keep psiionic at if so can you lead the way i`ll follow" as soon as they dive deeper and deeper untill there is no light what so ever there bioluminist spots on them starts to glow brightly so there light can help them see the darkness that blocks there view but for shinkirou not just the spots that glow so doz her eyes as well they help her see things in the darkest abyss of the ocean.

Eridan nodded his head "followw me" when the gang got back to Ren's house, Zehtora helped Cronus get in the house, Ren helped Feferi and Karkat carried Sally. Dian came over to help take care of Cronus and Sally's wounds, everyone stayed the night at Ren's house

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

Eridan nodded his head "followw me" when the gang got back to Ren's house, Zehtora helped Cronus get in the house, Ren helped Feferi and Karkat carried Sally. Dian came over to help take care of Cronus and Sally's wounds, everyone stayed the night at Ren's house

shinkirou follow eridan till later on they almost got there but shinkirou detected multiple gaurds that are there even while they swimming, she grab eridan from behind and hid behind somewere to avoid being spotted one of the gaurds stops for a second before going back on patroling and shinkirou found a small opening inside the facility and squeeze in, when she got in she was amaze and shocked at how royalty and sci fiesh it is like she just infiltrate a battleship like in those movies or video game but she snap out and walked the hallway unaware there are cameras there and gaurd drones everywere untill someone stops her before she gets caught by the camera

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff