Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chissa
Rizelle nodded and took out the orb she usually carried. It now grew a bright red, like the color of blood. she lifted it up infront of her and a eriee face appeared on it. It opened its mouth and a shriek came out that rattled the building and then it sucked all the childrens souls into it. Each child fell onto the floor dead, their souls gone. The darkness that had been in the room slowly dispersed and the room returned to normal. "Now its time to go," Rizelle said reaching down and picking up Pan. She lifted her hand with the orb and blew away half the house opposite of where Alereth. Her wing erupted from her back and she jumped into the air, flying higher and farther from him. She turned while flying to look back at him and the cross.

Pandora laughed, wagging her long tail. her black tounge lolling out of her mouth carelessly.
::Alereth saw the angel take flight and materialized his spear, hurling it at her with supernal strength. It flew so fast it could barely be seen, and was aimed directly at the spot where and angel's wings sprout:: Fall, die and burn forever in the pit that you call a home... ::he smiled darkly and drew a sword from his robes, flying to the ground and landing near Pandora. He spun the sword and pointed it at her:: How cute... If I was human there would be no way I'd destroy you. ::he swung the sword and launched an arc of holy energy at the small creature, then twirled the sword gain and positioned it behind his back::

xAyvanx's Waifu

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rizelle barely caught glimps of the spear, but saw a glint and drew her own spear which glowed darkly."There is no place i call home," Rizelle yelled down to him. She spun around the sky turning dark above her and swung her spear at the one Alereth hurled at her. The spears crashed against each other a bright burst of light and dark energy erupted in the sky as she knocked the spear away. Smoke rose from her spear and arm somewhat cinged from the light energy. Rizelle's eyes flashed angerly but a smile rose on her face. "Hold on," she said looking down at Pan who wagged her tail, sitting in Rizelle's arms. Rizelle lifted her spear above her. Black acid seeped out of it and it glowed darkly. She reached back and hurled her own spear down at the ground near Alereth. It stuck into the ground, which shriveled and died around the spear. The spear sank into the ground and crack apeared in the ground. Black light burst up from the ground and a black acid like substance burst though the ground like a volcano up at Alereth, aiming to ensnare and burn through his skin.

((oh and in case you missed it, my character is holding Pandora))
(( ninja where did everyone go?))

xAyvanx's Waifu

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((I'm still here silly i'm just waiting for a reply from Alereth xp ))
Chissa
((I'm still here silly i'm just waiting for a reply from Alereth xp ))
((I know that ... humm i wouder if he died. xd hehe anyway god he takes forever too reply.

xAyvanx's Waifu

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( yeah i seemed to have noticed that xp ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff