Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Sorry for my long disappearance i've been busy with school work and stuff))

He was sitting on a roof, a plazza near where he sat, A young violinist was playing a slow tune and he bobbed his head back and fourth watching the male play. This was one thing he liked about the humans, their liking for classical music, he was drawn to it like a fly to one of those bug buner things, he had no idea what the humans called them but he had seen enough of them around to know what they did so he just took to calling them bug burners. He used to play an instrument like the one the young boy was playing A viola was what he played, that and a very rare type of violin that could only be mastered by a select few of people.

The song the boy was playing ended in a low key tone and everyone down in the plazza was clapping. He did so silently, not wanting to have anyone craning their heads up at the roof looking at him. His wings were we'll hidden under a long trench coat he had bought. The trench coat lay beside him and his wings were spread out only slightly.
A street fight was always an interesting thing to watch, and this one was no exception. Lily was leaning sluggishly against the wall of a small flower shop just across from where the action was happening; far enough not to endanger her, but close enough so that she could see everything clearly.

Cleaning her fingers slowly when she finished her meal, she frowned as it became more and more evident that the two were an angel and a demon. She could not see their wings, but after seeing two fights between the opposite entities she had learned to recognize the signs.

Lily put on headphones, but did not turn up the music. The few words she could sometimes catch here and there were as valuable as everything else. Lowering her head, she pretended to be waiting for someone while tapping her foot to the beat of her silent music. But from under her eyelashes, her sharp green eyes were watching and cataloguing everything from their looks to their actions.
Inuma stood there as he watched what looked like a 5 year old attack Kot "back off this ones mine"he says to the 5 year old and waits to see the response...
Mei winced, sitting down in a corner. After that fireball hit the angel, Koto, she decided to escape. Better play it safe for now...

Yes, she got hurt also, but to damage her opponent was good enough. Besides, that other demon... he would be able to finish the angel off. Until she got better, Mei wasn't going to do anything rash.

Dapper Hunter

((I'M BACK, I'M FRONT, I'M SIDE TO SIDE! scream (Feel free to ignore this random outburst.) ))

Noir's words turned soft as he closed his eyes. Yet, underneath the gentle tone was a razor's edge...

"Not understand violence? Perhaps not. But then, I also do not understand why so many of my colleagues lust for blood. I have seen enough of it to suit my tastes..." A wry smile formed as he waded in his own past memories.
"But then, I suppose many would too if they have walked into rooms where the walls, floors, and ceilings have been painted crimson with life's fluid."

In either case, I have no faith in the kindness of angels, even when I was human. Holy they may be, but selective of those they save as well. After all, only in the pure have their prayers answered. Bitter thoughts followed as Noir stretched out on his branch. He could feel the tension in the other, but did not particularly feel any battle lust himself. Personally he preferred to just keep up the bantering, though he had the feeling that it would not last very long...
"You've never drowned in a sea of blood. . . Never fought in nonstop wars which have lasted for aeons. . . " He shook his head, sunset gold hair falling into his face. "Trust me, I've grown up and been baptized in blood. . . I almost live off blood. . ." he replied and jumped to the ground. "I'm just like the warriors of ancient times. . . One who cannot stop killing. . . "

Dapper Hunter

Noir remained silent, a shrug of the shoulders as his only answer. But inwardly he replied; Perhaps I'm not a warrior, and perhaps I've not seen war as you have. But that makes one no less covered in blood.

It was not well known, being the wanderer that he was, but Noir had once been a doctor in his lifetime. And a medieval doctor, which were basically killers of the worst kind, for more often then not a trip to a physician ended in death. He had done many things in his profession; treating ailments, removing limbs and organs, even operating on a conscious patient. Narcotics were a privilege that they just didn't have back then...

Not really wishing to think about it anymore, Noir let his mind drift on to other, more pleasant memories. Particularly to one he had grown fond of, as it was about his first assignment as one of the Fallen. He had been ordered to either turn or kill this paladin that had become a newly made pain in Hell's rear. Of course, the man had refused his (in his own opinion) reasonable offer and had been forced to exterminate him.

He even decided to be creative about it and crucified the guy with his own sword to the church wall- his tribute and clear message of "Up Yours" to anybody "Up There" that may be watching. Ah, good times...
He walked away from the demon, having no further patience for him as he stayed quiet. 'Archaic. . . I will avenge your death, brother. . . ' he thought in his mind. Sighing some he spread his wings and quickly took to the skies, landing on a rooftop not too far off. He lay down, closing his eyes and let the sun hit his face.
Sometime later that day, Mei found herself wondering around the entrance of some kind of contest. There was a gate, on the top of it labling "Country-Wide Spelling Bee - K-12".

Tilting her head to the side, she wondered what it could mean. Taking Ousatsu, she easily squeezed in without anyone noticing.

Inside, a big fat man was asking the little children the spelling words.

"Okay, next word. How do you spell 'shoes'?" the man asked, bending down to the little first grader.

Mei took this moment to posess the small child.

"Shoh'z," she made him say in a strange accent. "S-h-o-u-z-z. Shoh'z."

The man gave a weird glance at the child, as if saying 'how in the world did he make it to the country-wide spelling bee?'

Mei gave a shriek of laughter. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Forcing herself out of the host, she jumped back into her body, face buried in Ousatsu to muffle the laughter.
(Oi, sorry for not posting for a bit.)

When the 'child' walked off, Koto turns his attention to the other cause of his annoyance and the fighting he had been doing lately.

"This is a waste of time. I have other things I need to take care of." He states simply, walking pass Inuma. He -did- want to destroy the man, but the fight was going no where, and people kept interrupting so what was the point?

The angels gives one short glance over his shoulder before disappearing around a corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff