Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

User Image
                        come ride with me through the veins of history. i'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
                        and how can we win when fools can be kings? don't waste your time or time will waste you
                        the time has come to make things right. you and I must fight for our rights, you and I must fight to survive

no ones gonna take me alive

This shouldn't have happened for so many reasons. The murder. The loss. Three months its been without any word or trace of the people he used to see every day. People he used to train with. Laugh with. All of it. Gone. Aside from Troy, who's been following him around ever since he was seventeen, he has heard no word from the others. Henry now assumes they are either dead or captured...and those who have escaped...he guesses only 30 of them may have survived. They are severely outnumbered, and out-gunned. With the forge at their disposal, they can have any weapon that they choose or are talented with. By some stroke of luck, Henry managed to keep his sword and Troy, his bow, but what about the others? And if it is lost or broken, it's not like Henry can just go to the store and buy a new one. Even if he could, there'd be no money he could spend. Only a child of Hermes could pull that off. They were trapped, all of them, but a son of Zeus will never say its hopeless. Not even on his dying breath.

"He's not dead. He can't be...I won't break my promise."

His brother was somewhere. In Manhattan, New York. In Houston, Texas. St. Louis, Missouri. Henry didn't care. He would find him. There was a promise he made. A promise he swore he would never break. His brother was not as strong. He was not as brave, but that does not make him less bold. Marcus isn't afraid of anything. Their father made sure of that. Marcus is intelligent and strong-willed. He would never give up...and neither will Henry. Troy doubts it. He's never said anything to Henry about it because he knew it would lead to a fight. Henry would never admit that his brother could be in the Underworld. It wasn't an option, neither was it something he wanted to talk about. Ever. But Henry isn't stupid. He knows what Troy thinks. Marcus is a lost cause. There's no way he'd still be alive as he's not strong enough. He was killed in the purge, never even escaped. There's no hope, he thinks, Henry can see it. Perhaps he's right. Perhaps hope doesn't exist out here. Not anymore, and possibly never again. That didn't matter. You rely on hope, you end up losing everything. No, it wasn't about hope. It was about a promise, and Henry would not stop until he saw the dead body of his brother. Then, and only then, would he ever stop.

There was a subway that was not yet finished. Still under construction but, that could take years. It was an abandoned project by the looks of it and Henry and Troy had been living here for just over a couple of weeks. They didn't stay in one area too long but this was the first place in a long time that was starting to feel like home. It was safe here. It never rained. It wasn't too cold, and no one could find them unless they were trying to. Henry was just outside it, keeping guard, really. They didn't much much to worry about. Any time either of them got injured, Troy just worked his magic and healed them. Wasn't much to fret over, and it came in handy. He might not've been useful with a sword, but at least he was good for something. Henry always teased him about that. Outside of his vision, he heard something. Some kind of footsteps. It was probably nothing but Henry has been surprisingly on edge (no surprises there) and so he left to go see what was up. Good thing, too. What he saw almost made him smile. There was a person walking up to Troy, and Troy had his back turned. Must not have heard him, which is plausible. The young boy was very quiet. Stealth was no stranger to him. There was no need to jump to conclusions that the boy was a demititan. Perhaps he was just a needy, hungry young man. He thought that for a while...until the boy pulled out a sword.

"What do we have here? The son of Apollo without a bow in his hand?"

Definitely a demititan. Without even a thought, Henry crept up behind him and pushed his sword, quickly, into the guys back. Gritting his teeth together, Henry twisted it a little and pulled it out just as quick, the boy falling onto the floor. He nudged him with his foot until he was fully satisfied that he wasn't moving, and even if he could, would not go far. Then, he looked over towards Troy and managed to smirk. "How many times have I told you to not let that bow out of your grasp for a second?" It was said in a playful tone, but also with a very serious one. Troy was Henry's best friend. They'd been through a lot together, ever since they met. He better not die. Looking down at the boy, he sighed and knelt on the ground, feeling his pulse. Nothing. He couldn't tell who the boys parent was, not that it mattered, but Henry would've liked to know. It wasn't Iapetus because the boy was still dead. He looked in his late teens, making Henry feel a small twinge of guilt for killing him...but it won't be the only child he's killed, nor would it be the last.

"You know it's been three months today," he said, quietly, still knelt on the ground. Henry stood up and put his hands on his face, frustrated. "And all we do is run and hide and run and hide...I can't keep doing this! What if that's not what we're supposed to be doing?" He was losing his temper with himself. It's happened before, mostly when Henry just doesn't know what to do. Frustration is his bane. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing. There was no guarantee that his brother was at the camp, or even alive, and he had a little more sense than to think he'd get there unscathed. That would be suicide and could be all in vain. What was the point of raiding the camp to find his brother if he was dead, instead? They'd need more demigods to attack the camp, but just what else were they supposed to be doing? Demigods are hard to find to begin with and when they're hiding, it might as well be impossible. For the past three months, he's seen no one he recognizes nor any sign of one being alive. It would be too dangerous to cast a thunderstorm in the middle of no where so they could find him, because that would only lure the demititans there, too. He couldn't take any more bloodshed.

"We have to leave. Today. Now. No more hiding." He looked at Troy with a blank expression on his face, taking a long deep breath in. "We're going to find survivors...or we're going to die trying."

ooc; it's a little long but it's my first post. I promise they won't all be this long. haha. Hope you like Henry! I actually really like this post. Turned out better than I thought it would.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL ⊱⊱ THAT'S FOR SURE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou'll n.never ever f.fade
xxxxyou're lovely { but } it's not for sure
xxxxxxxxTHAT I WON'T EVER CHANGE
xxand though my love ( ) is rare
xxlxTHOUGH x MY x LOVE x IS x x TRUE

Stretching out her thin, pale arm, Coralyn Hart wrapped her fingers around a thick golden band sitting on her wooden desk. The oak structure sat in her room for her to have a location for all of her makeup and jewelry, not for its regular use. Lifting the band off her desk, she slid the ring onto her right ring finger. The ring was the one item that she kept on her at all times, a gift from her mother, Aphrodite. Raising her chin she looked into the mirror that was placed on top of the desk, tilted backwards in order to stay on the desk without falling one way or another. Her platinum blonde hair was cut off just above her eyes, slightly curling as it wove its way down her back. Staring at her reflection she ran her fingers through her hair, a sure sign that she was thinking about something.

It was three months, to the day, since the attack happened inside of Camp Half Blood. She returned to camp like every other year, her father had offered to take her with him to Rome for a film shoot, but she politely declined his offer. Her father didn’t know the truth about her, and it was suggested that she didn’t attempt to tell him the truth. There were mortals that could handle understand and believing in the Greek Gods and mortals that could not. She didn’t want to test and see which of the two her father was. The first couple of weeks at camp were normal; there were more signs of monsters coming after demigods while they were outside of the borders, but nothing that they weren’t trained to handle.

It wasn’t until June seventeenth that everything changed. She couldn’t recall why she was out of her cabin at the time. She was standing by the strawberry field when it happened. Everything felt like a dream, she hadn’t thought that the demititans would have been able to get into the camp, but surely enough there they were. She wanted to go back for her siblings, knowing that they weren’t prepared for an attack such as this. However, her survival instinct kicked in. Her first task was to make it outside of the borders alive, then worry about her siblings. Even though plenty of campers took her for a simple wimpy Aphrodite camper, who didn’t have any brains or physical strength, she was able to make it out alive. She wasn’t alone though; she was close to Alexandra Markov when the attack started. They worked together to get outside of the borders safely.

Coralyn was never close to the daughter of Hephaestus while they lived inside of the camp, but they backed each other in order to get out alive. Even outside of the camp the fighting didn’t end, they had to make their way into the closest town and get a taxi to willingly drive them all the way into New York City. The talking didn’t take much; the daughter of Aphrodite was known to persuade people easily, demigod or mortal. She didn’t know if Alexandra had a planned place to stay during the summers. From the little that Coralyn knew about her, she lived at camp year round. Instead of opening an entire new can of worms, plenty of demigods had their sob stories about their mortal family; she offered her father’s penthouse as a location for safety outside of their ‘safe haven’.

The first week they were out of the camp, and demititans watchful eye, she didn’t leave the penthouse much. She contacted her father to tell him that she would be staying in the house for the rest of the summer, wanting to make sure he knew in case he came home randomly. He told her that after the filming he would be spending the rest of the summer with his girlfriend somewhere, and then he was expected to be back to filming after the summer. Now that it was September and they were still in the penthouse, she was glad that he had so much work to do. Ordering food into the building, and asking the front desk person to bring any food to them on the Hart’s floor.

When she finally got the nerve up to leave her house, her goal was to find any other demigods that made it out alive. She figured that with both Alexandra and she, they would be able to cover a good amount of ground and find at least a few demigods. However, after all this time, she wasn’t able to find anyone. She was beginning to lose hope that any of them were still alive. Though, she held small hope, knowing that demigods were good at hiding when they didn’t want to be seen.

Standing up from her bench in front of her desk, she left her room. The door across the hall remained shut, so she lightly knocked on the door. “I’m going to make something for breakfast,” she called through the wooden frame. Unsure of if Alexandra was still in the guest room; she parted from the door without waiting for an answer. She headed towards the kitchen and began to pull some ingredients out of the fridge. Her father gave her a credit card as well as a debt card, so she was now able to use the money to buy groceries for the two demigods staying in the penthouse. She couldn’t help but wonder if there were other demigods out there starving on the streets and not being able to get the food they needed easily. She wondered how many more were killed after the initial attack on the camp.

Turning on the stovetop, she began to scramble eggs and cook them. Popping some bread into the toaster, she waited for it to jump up warm and ready to eat. Taking out some butter and jam for the finished product and placing them onto the marble top of the bar that attached to the counters in the kitchen.

[ooc;; I hope that was alright.]

Shameless Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

User Image
                                                              come in here dear boy have a cigar
                                                              you're gonna go far

you're never gonna die
                                                                      you're gonna make it if you try they're gonna love you.

It was a cool day, it only seemed like yesterday that all the true turmoil had begun. It all ran through the young mans mind as he quickly dressed himself and finally caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. Pausing for a moment, seeing his own icy blue eyes, wondering, how the demi-gods must have felt gazing into them as he helped ravage and destroy their one safe haven. Was it worth it? Yes, in a sense of revenge and repaying them for their denial and hatred towards the titans. Grudges were a nasty thing, but they were what Adrian does best. Letting out a sigh and averting his attention back to the crumbling walls of his old dilapidated apartment, the somewhat young son of Tethys with the appellation of Adrian Ronaldo, watched his view of city life with a repressed demeanor. Sometimes he felt a shred of indecency for what he did, and this was one of those moments. But he knew, they deserved it. Everyone deserves what is coming to them, and that day, three months ago was the day that demi-gods will always remember and know that they can, and someday, will be defeated.

Adrian remembered the scene all too well. The screams, the shouting, it felt like you could hear the pain. It was a victory, but a painful one at that. He had fought so hard, he had that one pestilent squeal in the palm of his hands. Troy was his name. Adrian could not help but grind his teeth and slam a fist into the wall at the thought of this defeat. It was no defeat, they were both equally strong but Adrian had to get out of there. If only there had been more time. Then one more demi-god squeal would be dead and Adrian would not feel this lingering cloud of defeat. Vowing and swearing that he would kill Troy if his face ever appeared once more. Even if it risked his own life, Adrian would do it. He never backed down from a promise.

Shaking his head and rubbing his eyes, Adrian realized he was delving too deep into his mind. Despite this being an average occurrence, it was still something he had to stop doing. It was in no way healthy, and kept him from acting like a normal sheep of society. Grumbling softly under his breath to himself as he stumbled around his puny apartment, "Days like this are the death of me." Continuing to grumble incoherent thoughts and phrases, Adrian buttoned up the buttons of his vest and grabbed his wallet. Time to go get things done, work his "job," which basically allowed him his own free will and ventures of the city, and most importantly: give Adrian time to search for the demi-gods that were somewhere. Yes, there were lurking around, merely sheep fearful of the big bad dogs that were around every corner.

The young man stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked along. It was a big city, had to start early. The early bird caught the worm after all. Who doesn't love motivational phrases, all so overused and overdone that they have lost their meaning because of speculative minds. These are the thoughts that ramble on in Adrian's mind as he walks. Not the basic, 'Oh the weathers nice,' or 'Wow, she's gorgeous.' No, he was criticizing and speculating everything, oh the irony, speculating the speculations of other. How original.

Reaching his usual morning stop, Adrian walked into an old coffee shop which was nearly, as per usual. He had made a habit of stopping here every morning, possibly because the old woman at the counter always gave him a discount or maybe even because he actually liked the place. Well, both are quite wrong. Adrian liked the view. Being able to sit and watch the streets as he drank his usual, cheap, watered down coffee. Yes, there were millions of other coffee shops he could go to that had much better coffee, but Adrian liked this ritual. Why change something he'd been doing for over five years now? It worked. Why fix a machine if it isn't broken?

well ive always had a deep respect, and i mean that most sincerely
                                                              the band is just fantastic, that is really what i think.

oh by the way, which ones PINK

OOC: wow that's bad, sorry >.<

Dapper Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          User Image

BRISEIS ALIGHIERIxxx!!xxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxORACLE OF DELPHI

A knock on the door. "Briseis, sweetheart," she'd say, "I'm going to work now." Then, she'd knock again. "Honey I know you can hear me. Just...try to go outside today, okay? You promised you would."

Did I promise? she thought, remembering parts of the vision she'd had not five minutes ago. She'd promised to go outside? When was that? It didn't sound like her at all. She hadn't taken a foot outside in months. She looked to the door, and there came the first knock, right on cue. She listened to her mother say the same words again, without realizing that her beloved daughter had already heard them. Briseis said nothing, just stared and waited for her to leave. She loved her mother very much, but there was no denying that she seemed like a stranger after all those years were spent without her. She seemed to still care about her a lot; they'd left her room the same way she'd had it when she was still theirs; her walls were a pastel pink with mint green stars scattered like the night sky, constellations connecting one another and all. Her old toys were still there, her white chest full of dolls and stuffed animals she hadn't played with in years. The only things that had changed was a new white desk with her laptop on it, the spinning spherical chair in front of it, and her queen-sized bed in the far corner.

Briseis listened as her mother walked away, counting the footsteps until she could no longer hear. The house was all hers, but it was rare for her to even leave her room, even for food or bathroom trips. She eyed her laptop and, wondering if there was any news, crawled off her bed and over to her desk. She sunk down into her chair, letting it cocoon her and cradle her, and she opened her laptop to her email's homepage. She was in communication with a demigod that updated her about the outside situation on a sporadic basis, whenever they could, really. Briseis had no idea who they were; she couldn't even see it in her visions. However, she supposed it was for the best. She went by Inferno Seer, as per her last name being an Inferno reference (the author, Dante, and herself shared the same surname) and she was a seer in all technicality.

However, there had not been a new email to date. The last was sent about two weeks ago, so she wasn't expecting anything anyways. Closing her laptop, she thought again about what her mother had said. She'd promised to go outside. I don't promise anything. Why would I promise her that? She was probably the worst oracle in the history of her kin; she could see something, but gosh be darned if she could remember it afterwords. Fingering her ring, Briseis looked out her window from her chair, spinning herself around to face it. It looked like a nice day out...surely there would be no harm in going out for a short walk? She'd been hiding in the same place for nearly two years now; if a demititan was trying to find her, they would have already. The chances of running into one who, not only knew who she was, wanted to kill her, was staggeringly low.

[******** it." Briseis didn't used to swear, but being around others in camp, she picked up on a lot of foul language she'd never thought of using before. For a while all she did was swear because she thought it was fun. Standing up, she straightened out her oversized striped sweater and walked over to her door. It felt strange to be standing there, ready to leave, and the foreign feeling was enough for her to rethink it. Was it really worth it to go out there? It wouldn't achieve anything. She placed her hand on the doorknob, and out of nowhere, a premonition hit her like a brick wall.

The wind made the swings rattle and clang against each other, and it blew her brown curls in her face and over her eyes. She pushed them away, and eyed the swings very carefully and at the same time, longingly. It had been a long time since she'd sat on a swing, no doubt. Briseis trekked over and grabbed the first swing, turning around and plopping herself down on it. For the first time in what seemed like an era and a half, she smiled.

Coming back into reality was like breaking through to the surface after being underwater with little breath to spare; she took a huge gasp of breath and survived another day, falling forward into her door. Most times she could choose when she looked forward into the future, but there were the odd moments when it revealed itself to her without her going looking for it. Briseis was able to recall it, and it became the deciding factor on whether or not she would go outside. She pulled open her door and walked down the winding stairs, where the front door awaited. She could barely remember what the front yard looked like, but in knowing she was about to find out she felt slightly giddy. She grabbed her shoes from the rack, still in pristine condition from when they were bought for her, and slipped them on. Making sure her ring was still snug on her left ring finger, she walked outside, and immediately the fresh air soothed her in a way her chair never could.

The sun shone brightly down upon her and the wind softly caressed her back, pushing her along as she walked down the driveway. Her eyes wandered down the street, where decrepit houses and shady yards sat she saw undiscovered worlds and people she would never meet. It wasn't long before she came upon a small public park, complete with a big slide and a jungle gym and the swing set she had seen before. The wind pushed her hair into her face and she moved it away, eyeing the swings excitedly. She walked over, relishing in the fact that this was a good vision coming true, and sat down in the same swing. Grabbing a hold of the chains, Briseis went to move, before she realized the fatal flaw in her plan: she didn't know how to swing herself. She'd never learned how. Looking around, only then did she notice that she was alone in the park.

What was she to do now?

// Click the star up above for her current outfit/what her ring looks like :3 //

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxwe are xxthe reckless
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe are the ↘↘ wild youth
xxx xxx chasing visions of our futures
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONE DAY WE'LL REVEAL THE TRUTH

THAT ONE WILL DIE BEFORE HE GETS THERExxx

A Siberian husky lay in the middle of a wooded area, panting as much air as possible. Slowly the canine’s limbs began to stretch out, growing and shifting into a human form. Sitting up slowly, a young man in his early twenties rested against the bark of the closest tree. Continuing to attempt to get a control of his breathing, Wyatt Costello looked around the small park he was sitting in. He thought about going into Central park in order to shift back into his human form, but knew that it would be too much of a risk, with all of the police around. This place allowed him to stretch out and not have people’s eyes following him around. That was why he picked the place out, when he arrived; no one was in the park, from what he could tell. It was a smaller park, but not one that it would be too suspicious for him to at. Besides, he brought along a satchel with him, though carrying it in his canine form was rather tricky. It carried a book that he was reading, making a good cover story for him. The satchel threatened to trip him constantly while he was running. Flying would have been easier on him, shifting into a hawk or other large bird, but there was something about flying that always turned Wyatt away from it.

It was exactly three months since the attack on the demigods’ haven, Camp Half Blood. Wyatt joined the rest of the demititans while they stomped through the camp and claimed it as their own. Knowing what was expected from him, he went along with them, but during the actually fighting, he shifted into a grey squirrel, climbing as high into a tree as possible. He sat through the fight on top of a sturdy branch. He wasn’t sure if other demititans knew that he avoided fighting that day, if they did they didn’t seem too bothered by it. From day one, he figured that they could have guessed he wasn’t one for fighting. Even though they always talked about how fighting was in their blood, Wyatt couldn’t imagine killing someone with his bare hands. He could hear all of their screams and bones breaking clearly in the tree that he hid in. Just the sounds made the son of Crius feel ill to his stomach. Wyatt tried to force himself to stop from growing ill at the sounds of murder, but each time he watched a demigod being tortured inside of the camp, he just imagined himself sitting in their place. At times, he wondered if some demititans didn’t have a heart or were just mentally insane.

His breathing finally came to a normal pace and he was able to stand without feeling light headed. He needed to buy a water bottle, after running for such a long time; he needed liquid inside of his body. Pulling himself up, he peeked out from behind the tree he was standing by. The park had a large slide for little children, a metal jungle gym, and a set of swings. Now, there sat a girl on a swing. She didn’t look too much younger than him, possibly only by a couple of years. He decided it would be safe to ask her for the directions of the closest convenient store. Before the fight, he lived in New York City, but his focus was on his classes and keeping up with training and Cedric. He never had time to truly adventure around the entire city. Even if he had the time, he doubted that he’d be able to get around the whole city and memorize where places were located.

Undoing the buckles of the bag, he lifted the book out and walked out from behind the tree. “Good morning ma’am, I was wondering if you could point me to the closest convenient store?” he questioned the female with his best manners. He didn’t recognize the girl, growing up in Hawaii everyone in New York were complete strangers to him, other than his fellow demititans. Though, he’d rather avoid talking to them most of the time. It wasn’t that he didn’t get along with any of them, but their minds were set on different things. Possibly one main goal in mind, but the way that plenty of them wished to achieve that goal freaked Wyatt out.

He was supposed to be in the city in order to search for more demigods and bring them back to Camp Half Blood if he found any. However, now that he was in town, he wished to spend the rest of the day sitting in a park and reading more of his book. He hadn’t brought up that he was going into the city that morning. Usually he would tell someone where he was going, but the day before he had a run in with Bellini, son of Iapetus. A demititan that freaked Wyatt out, and he tried to avoid on a daily basis. After their run in, he decided that he would get away from camp for the day; he needed to get away from the camp for a bit. At times, he felt like was being pulled into their world when he was around them too much. He stayed with them because of his mother and father. He knew that this was what he was born for, to help his father. He just believed that there were different ways to get this finished without having to torture the demigods. Figuring that the other demititans thought he was pathetic for his beliefs, he pretended to agree with them, and hide most of his emotions from them.

Running his hand through his hair, he realized how sweaty he was. He could feel the energy that drained from on his travel, but he didn’t think that he’d be in this condition. “My name is Wyatt Costello. I’d shake your hand, but I seem to be rather disgusting right now,” he offered before lightly rubbing his hand onto his shorts. He hoped that this day would go smoothly and he wouldn’t get any sort of lecture when he returned to Camp Half Blood empty handed.

[ooc;; sorry this was really crappy.]
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

____________________________________________Y o u ____ ( y e a r n ) ____ f o r ____ w h a t s ____ m i s s i n g,
______________________________________Y o u r ____ P O W E R ____ h i d d e n ____ i n ____ t h e ____ n i g h t.

User Image
                                                    Ever since the attack on Camp Half Blood Willow had been hiding. By some miracle she'd gotten away and once she'd reached the city she ran, and didn't stop until she found what she thought was a safe haven. In the lower districts of Manhattan where things weren't so nice she'd found one of many old and decrepit buildings and found a way in. That night still played in her mind over and over, and she felt guilt over not being to do more. She could pick a word to describe her performance than night and the best would be mediocre. She wasn't good enough to help, and so many of her fellow demigods had fallen. Now they were gone, hiding, being hunted. She knew it wasn't all her fault but perhaps she could have done better...

Willow hummed quietly as she walked down the streets of Manhattan. Simple thoughts like, First stop grocery store, next stop Cafe, Do I have enough for cherrios?, ran through her mind. In the past three months she'd picked up a few routine habits. Shopping for food and water and hanging out at the closest cafe and then going back to the dingy building she'd been holding up in. She couldn't stand it, the way life was now. Three months felt like three hundred years. She was in a crowded city but she felt like the only one there.

No familiar faces, no training, no friends. Hardly any money. Had she been able to she might have sprung for a cheap hotel room but she'd had to sell whatever jewelry and four of her throwing knives, leaving her with only two, for money. She also did a few 'magic' tricks on the street, which gave enough money to get food when needed. Thanks to her dad and the little power she had she was able to bathe and have showers as there were still water lines running. She just missed hot water.

Anyway, she made her way to a gas station which sold little boxes of cereal and bottles of water. She grabbed a few and brought them up to the registrar. Today's cashier was one she saw most days and she offered the older woman a smile. The woman simply looked Willow up and down, taking in her three sizes to large thrift store sweater, ripped at the knees jeans, and her ever present floral doc martins. The woman shook her head. "Sweet heart ya need to either gain the wait to fit that sweater or find clothes that fit ya." she said, ringing up the blue eyed girl's items. Willow turned red but nodded. "Uh...ok," she said. She paid for her items then and walked out.

Willow had never been vain by any means but when she caught her reflection in the mirror she felt embarassed. Three months alone and she looked like a hoodlum. She quickly pulled the hair time from her hair and shook it out, letting the natural curls flow down her shoulders. Then she pulled the sweater in the back and bunched it till it looked like a better fit and tied it with the hair tie and tucked it under. She had to admit it looked better, though she still kind of had the homeless look about her. Ahem...

She continued her way to the cafe, thinking that maybe she could do some of her tricks in front of it. As she went, she noticed a couple, young and sweet, holding hands. The boy was kind of awkward but cute in his way and the girl was pretty. Willow looked away as they kissed, and couldn't help but remember the relationship that almost was back at camp. Of all her friends, she missed Sebastian the most. Just before the chaos they'd had their first kiss. Three months later she was still thinking about it.
                                                    She sighed to herself, glad the cafe was now in sigh.

:: Sorry for its awfulness ::

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

⇨⇨I BEGGED YOU elloyouTO HEAR ME,
        THERE'S MORE THAN FLESH AND BONES
                  LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD,
              THEY WILL COME OUT IN DROVES,
          TAKE THE SPADE FROM MY HANDS, AND FILL IN THE HOLES YOU'VE MADE

Running. It kept him warm, in shape, and awake. As a partial insomniac, he needed that last part desperately. At Camp Half-Blood, he would have just sat up in a tree somewhere and talked to one of the Shades until he fell asleep. However, out in New York City he was too careful to lay in a tree and try to sleep. Demi-titans out for the blood of the Big Three could be just about anywhere and Sebastian...well, he was one of the people that they were looking for. A son of Hades, he wondered if the other demi-gods got attacked by monsters and such as much as he did. That was another reason he was always running. He had to keep running to lead him away from where he was staying, leading most of them to believe that he lived in an abandoned building several blocks away. To kill them, he always kept his trusty Stygian Iron sword with him. It took the form of a solid black, completely Onyx ring that he kept on the ring finger of his right hand at all times.

The sword itself was ghoulish. It took an insubstantial form until actually meeting the flesh - or armor - of the other person. It was solid black and a present from his mother, who was backpacking somewhere through India. It was fairly convenient, that way he knew she had no idea what was going on and she wouldn't get herself killed worrying about him. Just as well, he could use her New York, listed under the name of her current boyfriend, to stay in until he found some other demi-gods. Not that any of them had ever held a conversation with him longer than a couple words or sentences. That is, except one. Sebastian cringed and ran harder at the thought of Willow. He'd liked her for a while before chaos struck the camp, but they'd had their kiss literally right before it all broke loose. It was just his luck, really, but he supposed a love affair between a son of Hades and a daughter of Poseidon was doomed from the start, anyway.

Finally pulling to a stop at his pile of stuff, he looked around the dark warehouse. There were boxes and other obstacles everywhere, which he used to keep training. He never used to train publicly at camp, but he'd done so alone more times than he could count. It didn't really matter how many times he trained, nor how much, though. He was forever an unusually skinny, tall kid. His cheeks were ever-so-slightly sunken in and his hair was forever a mess. What Willow had ever seen in him, he'd never know. Oh, God. Willow. Sebastian quickly ran a hand roughly through his hair, shaking away all thoughts of the girl and the feelings he might have once had for her. Sighing a little, he picked up his t-shirt and pulled it on over the wife beater that he wore, then grabbed his sweater and his bag and headed out of the building. It was the middle of the day and he had to squint in the light, but somehow it was still chilly. He bit his lip and yanked on the almost too-small sweater over his head and pulled it down. Both his shirt and sweater were old clothes from when he'd visited his mother and were a bit tight, but most people just considered them "form fitting".

"Holy Hell, I'm starving..." he muttered to himself, sauntering down the street and trying not to make eye contact with too many people. Apparently there was this look in his eyes that made mortals immediately think "run, it's a murderer!". Quite ridiculous if you asked him, but that was the thing. No body ever did. Stupid Hades and his stupid bad reputation. Sebastian may or may not have a lot of the family traits, but he still had a little issue with his father. He'd only ever seen him once, his first visit to the cemetery to visit his grandparents back in Ohio. The father and son looked vaguely similar, with a personality that was majorly the same, but there was just something different. Maybe the fact that Sebastian had morals, even if well hidden under a thick layer of snark, sarcasm, and hidden secrets. The twenty-year-old scowled to himself and continued walking along the sidewalk until he came to his favorite cafe.

Then he felt a tingle shoot down his spine and a voice seemed to whisper in his ear that he'd finally found a live demi-god. It was his father, no doubt, but he couldn't muster up enough care to purposefully ignore him. So, he looked up. And then, he froze. Not too far in front of him, maybe ten feet or so, stood a very familiar girl that had a...homeless look to her. Willow. Sebastian wasn't quite sure what to do. Usually he was just plain reserved and sarcastic and would have stared the person down without a thought. But he'd kissed her...had had feelings for her. Swallowing hard, he slowly walked up to her and cleared his throat, making his voice remain calm. "Willow? Nice to see the dead list wasn't lying," he got out, surprised at just how normal and emotionless he sounded. That was good, though. Normal. He needed a good dose of normal. "Have you found anyone else? And where have you been staying? You look...like Death, pardon the pun there."[/color,] His brow crinkled as he spoke. He hadn't thought about where everyone else was staying. "Anyway, come on in and eat, it's on me, I've got enough money."

ooc: its sort of suckish... d: ;; outfit is in the skull icon ;; sword

Dapper Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          User Image

BRISEIS ALIGHIERIxxx!!xxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxORACLE OF DELPHI

A dog lay in the middle of a forest, panting for air as if deprived and clinging to life. It looked like a husky, but what seemed to be a dog was quick to disappear. Its form began to alter; fur disappeared into peachy skin, muzzle flattened into a human face, and the form grew tall and lean. Where the dog once was, a man with curly hair now sat, still gasping for air. His tired frame forced up and stood, and turned around to face the opposite way. His eyes pierced through, staring right ahead into her own.

Briseis came to and jumped in her swing, her hands tightening around the chains even tighter. The man had stared right into her soul, and even though it was only a vision, she was afraid. Her heart leaped in her body and each breath was like her chest had started closing in on itself. A man had just come out of a dog...no, the man was the dog. A shapeshifter? There was no demigod alive that had that ability, but was there a demititan? Her knowledge of their kind was limited; she only knew what had been reported to her, as she'd never heard of them before the attack. It made sense only just, as the titans still weren't free. However, there was no denying they were there, even if the logic didn't seem sound. Briseis pushed herself back on the swing, pushing her toes into the sand, and let go. As she propelled forward into a half-assed swing, a voice suddenly rang out into the air and, her body naturally reacting very poorly, let go of the chains and fell forward.

She was lucky not to fall flat on her face, instead catching herself on the sand, and quickly turned around to find the maker of the voice. She wasn't expecting the same man/dog, but there he stood, watching her. Briseis couldn't even register his words at first, taking a step back in her fright, but catching herself before she ran away. If he truly was a demititan, running away would only bring suspicion on herself. She was no demigod, but she didn't know if they would be looking for her too. Would they need her? None of them would have her abilities, for sure. Would they try to use her for something if they knew? Use her powers of prediction to see into the future, then combat it?

Only after a couple of awkward moments of silence did Briseis remember he had asked her a question. Seriously thinking about it, she couldn't recall a convenience store anywhere in the vicinity. She couldn't even tell him where there would be one anywhere in Manhattan. The only thing she could tell him the directions to would be her house. "I...uh..." she froze, unable to come up with an answer. She didn't want to sound suspicious by not knowing where to go, but she truly didn't. Fighting an inner battle to think of some bullshit excuse, Briseis took another step back, but stopped herself again. No matter how much she wanted to run away, she couldn't. She'd be killed.

However, as if he was purposefully trying to confuse her, he introduced himself as Wyatt. Wyatt Costello. And then he offered to shake her hand, but she instantly held up her hands and shook her head. She couldn't even take her father's hand, let alone a stranger's. A stranger who used to be a dog. "N-No! I-It's okay," she started, holding her breath in fright, "I-I don't...w-want to f-force you." She felt stupid for stuttering, but it was a habit she couldn't break. Her whole body shook when she had to speak, jaw included. He introduced himself, but she didn't want to return the favor. Politeness aside, she didn't want to reveal herself to him, her vulnerability was already at its peak. "I-I'm sorry...I d-don't know where anything i-is around here." Briseis hung her head, feeling a little bad because she couldn't help him. Mentally scolding herself for feeling bad for a demititan, she curled her hand into a fist, but flipped her switch again as she figured out a way she could help. He didn't seem all that bad...perhaps he wasn't what she thought he was?

"I-If you want...you can c-c-come to m-my place. Rest, g-get a drink, s-shower..." The man was awfully sweaty, which did not go unnoticed, and since she had the house to herself neither of her parents could protest. She wasn't sure if he would agree, and a part of her wished he wouldn't, but it was all she could do; she couldn't direct him where he wanted to go. Her instinctive nature to help, however, made her offer as much as she could.

Shameless Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

User Image
                                                              you're gonna go far

you're never gonna die

It was a routine ritual; take a sip, gaze out the window, read bits from the paper, rinse and repeat. Sometimes it was nice to have something constant in life, and this was Adrian's one constant. The coffee was mediocre at best, but he loved sitting there and doing this every morning. Sometimes he felt a tinge of sadness. He was always alone, and everyone else sitting in the cafe always had someone with them or were waiting for somebody. It always seemed like Adrian was alone. He couldn't really help it. Of course he had some friends. They were around, but Adrian was naturally a lone wolf. He always had been. Especially in school, he was always alone. The other kids would poke fun until he shot back a nasty or sarcastic remark. Which usually resulted in being brought to the Principal and being asked why he would be so mean to the others. Adrian always responded the same way, shrugged and suggested that the other kids should just leave him alone. Of course, by the time high school came around, everyone had learnt to leave the angry Adrian Ronaldo alone. Yeah, he did it to himself.

Pondering on these thoughts, Adrian saw a familiar face lurking down the street. It was the son of Hades, Sebastion, and he was with Willow, the daughter of Poseidon. Adrian was good friends with the son of Hades. They both had similar mannerisms. It worked though. Although Adrian was a demi-titan, he found himself being friends with the demi-god. Then there was the fact that it was his duty to capture 'The Big Three.' And here two were, literally in the palm of his hand. But Adrian could not do it. Sebastion was his friend and Adrian would never compromise a strong friendship like that for his grudge against the Gods. It was all too conflicting, Adrian did not know which way to turn. Or just to remain neutral when it came to his friend. Being in the middle was too difficult, another thing Adrian despised.

Getting up, Adrian threw away his coffee and walked outside towards the two demi-gods. Smirking a sarcastic smirk that his friend would understand right away, Adrian was glad to see a familiar face for once. "Look what the cat dragged in?" Adrian greeted his friend with the usual sarcastic tone he held. However, there was some joy in there. It was hidden, but definitely there. "Good to see you as well Sea Princess," Adrian said to Willow, he had the tendency to give people nicknames that they usually did not know about. And Sea Princess was one he felt appropriate for the daughter of the God of the sea. Yes, it suited her quite well.

Clearing his throat for a moment, he looked around to see if any other of his fellow demi-titans were around. They would obviously despise him for his friendliness towards their common enemy. It was easier to hide things like this. "You two getting coffee? I was just in there, but I wouldn't mind having another cup with you two lovely ladies," yes, Adrian had intentionally referred to Sebastion as a lady. It was stated casually, without a hint that he was being sarcastic or funny. Just casually sliding in his sense of humor, it was usually how he spoke anyways. Adrian had a dry sense of humor, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Desirable Poster

User Image

"Is this what you wanted?"Wren asked, holding up a small plastic bag filled with white substance. If someone got close enough, they would be guess that the bag was filled with drugs. The person she was talking to looked up from his phone; his eyes sparkled as he began to smile."Yeah!" he exclaimed, running over to the tall brunette to grab the bag. However, the young adult with braids moved the bag away from the man and put it back in her pockets, watching as the short Mexican man's smile faded. She held out her palm in front of him and looked at him expectantly. The man began to grumble as he rummaged through his pants. He took out a wad of cash filled with 20's and put the cash on Wren's palm. Taking the money, she counted the 20 dollar bills, looking at him suspiciously; she never trusted her clients when it came to cash. Counting the exact price for her services, she smirked and put the cash in her pockets. She then took the bag back out and tossed it over to the man, who caught it. She saluted him a farewell and walked away, leaving the dark alley she had entered and the man who immediately started taking in his prize.

Wren was not always the cold, cunning thief that charged heavily on her clients; not even the intelligent, hard-working college student that did well in her classes. In fact, she used to be a shy and timid girl. Once long ago, she went by another name: Sophia Wren Hall. That girl was in the foster system, constantly transferring from foster home to foster home with nothing to claim as her own. After five years of feeling unloved, she left that life to start anew. From that day, Wren has never looked back. She wouldn't change anything about it... Well, maybe the whole Javert incident could have all been avoided, but what's done is done. The young brunette was just happy that the son-of-a-b***h Mafia leader was now rotting in jail. Now, Wren wasn't one to hold grudges but he used her and took advantage of her trust, so she was happy to cuss and spit at his name. Not wanting to think about the past anymore, Wren shook her head and made her way into the crowd of people. Wren walked by a trash can when she saw today's newspaper right beside it. Crouching down, she looked at the date: September 17, 2083. It was the middle of September and a Friday, which meant Wren did not have any classes until next Monday.

However, Wren knew the date held more significance than just being a Friday. A second later, something instantly clicked in her mind, making her realize the significance of today's date. Wren sighed and stood up, continuing her journey. Her face showed a calm expression but her eyes and mind portrayed something entirely different. She could not believe that had already been three months. Three months since Camp Half Blood was ambushed and taken over by the demititans. Three months since most of the demigods were either killed or captured. Three months since she last heard of any demigods. Although she was not there to fully witness the attack, Wren could not help but feel bad. Sure she was not close to many people there, but she could have been there to help. But then, where would she be? Wren had to stop to think about that question. If she had went over to Camp Half-Blood that day, she could have possibly been killed. She may have known how to fight and defend herself on the streets, but she was no warrior. The brunette sighed again, knowing that she couldn't change and shouldn't fret over the past. Soon, Wren's stomach began to growl, a sound she knew when she needed food. She continued to walk with the crowd, heading for her favorite coffee shop.

Wren soon arrived and entered the coffee shop, inhaling the sweet scent of flowers and home-made cooking before walking up to the front. She had noticed that there were a few people in the coffee shop, but not too many to be crowded. Getting up to the counter, she smiled at the old lady at the cash register. "I would like a caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin please." Wren said politely, fingering a bill from the wad of cash in her pocket. The old lady smiled and quickly typed in the price before saying the total amount. Wren almost instantly handed her one of the $20 bills in her pocket. Wren then took out a pack of cigarettes and her favorite steel lighter, ready to smoke outside. As the old lady handed the young adult the change, she noticed the pack and lighter. "A pretty thing like you shouldn't be smoking." The old lady said sadly. Wren, not knowing how to respond to that, just awkwardly smiled and got her change before heading out to the outdoor tables. Taking a seat in one of the outdoor furniture, she took out a cigarette and lighted it, taking in the fumes. She only smoked to relax; never for fun. A few minutes later, someone placed her drink and muffin on the table, leaving her to smoke and read something on her phone.

OOC: Sorry, not my best. I'm not quite sure where to put her at the coffee shop; I just put her there. If you guys want, you can interact with her.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

____________________________________________Y o u ____ ( y e a r n ) ____ f o r ____ w h a t s ____ m i s s i n g,
______________________________________Y o u r ____ P O W E R ____ h i d d e n ____ i n ____ t h e ____ n i g h t.

User Image
                                                    Perhaps the term 'Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear' was spot on. Not two minutes ago had Willow been thinking of Sebastian did she turn, only to see him standing there looking at her. She felt her eyes widen and her pulse quicken, just like it used to at camp whenever he showed his face. Wow, three months and he still had her weak in the knees. She couldn't help the slow grin that spread across her face as he approached. The grin, however, lost a bit of its brightness as he approached her with such an emotionless tone. Of course that was his way of things so she couldn't really blame him. Still as he went on she couldn't help but..' want to hit him. So she did. "Three months!" she punched his sshoulder, "Three months and thats ALL you have to say to me?"

Willow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Your'e the first I've seen since the attack. I've been hiding in one of the old buildings down that way." She gestured in the direction she'd come from. She tried to glare at him, tried to be mad at him because it had been three months. But she couldn't. Even when he told her she looked like death.

Willow sighed and threw her arms around him. She hugged him close for a moment before awkwardly pulling away. "Sorry for uh...hitting you." she said, smiling sheepishly. A moment later a man, a demititan, made his way over. She recognized him from cam but the two hadn't exchanged much but a few words. He seemed to be friendly with Sebastian yet that did nothing to out her any less on edge. It lightened just a bit more when he referred to her as 'sea princess'. "I could go for some coffee.'

:: succky and short cuz no time because someone is b***h at me over here ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

User Image

There was always something about the cooler weather that seemed to put Kannah in a bad mood. Maybe it was the severe lack of running fountains and open swimming pools that bothered her. Or perhaps it was the fact that Illiya, the snake that her father had gifted her, could not roam as freely in the cold weather and as a result Kannah had to listen to the endless hissing of complaints from the small snake. And that snake could complain. Or maybe she just plain didn't like the cold. Whatever the case, Kannah was not happy to be standing in weather that she considered cold. Her blue sweater did little to guard her against the cool air and she regretted the moment that morning when she decided to wear her ripped jeans. She mentally urged her friend and fellow demi-titan Celine to hurry.

She had attended school with Celine and gotten to know the girl from the few classes that sophomores and juniors shared. Even though Celine was more outgoing than Kannah could ever imagine herself being, the two had become fast friends, wasting their time in class talking instead of working on assignments. It was all fine until Celine vanished and didn't return to school. Kannah didn't see her again until the attack on Camp Half-Blood.

She remembered the scene with a small shudder. The blood and confusion had been only part of it. She hadn't expected she'd get such a rush out of destroying another person but, the first time her blade had sunken into the flesh of a demi-god she had gotten a strange rush of adrenaline. It was as if she could feel her father's rage flowing through her, his anger propelling her through battle. The necklace her father had given her rested against the hollow in her throat as if to reassure her that it had been the right move.

Brushing a stray lock of light brown hair out of her green eyes, Kannah sighed and transferred the weight from one foot to another. She almost wished that all of the demi-gods had been killed in the attack. It would've saved her a lot of effort in tracking those that had escaped down. So far she hadn't found any of the fugitives, but, she hoped that tonight would be the night she and Celine finally got some results. As if she could sense Kannah's wishes, Illiya moved from her coil around Kannah's arm and made wrapped herself around the back of Kannah's neck. 'Your friend is late, perhaps she is afraid,' the snake whispered in her ear. Kannah smiled slightly, "If you left her alone she wouldn't be." The snake made a sound that Kannah had come to attribute as exasperation before sliding back into her position around Kannah's arm.

Kannah bit back a chuckle as a pair of drug addicts stumbled by, too high on whatever to notice her leaning against the wall. A small breeze blew through the street, sending goosebumps up her arms. She felt Illiya wrap tighter around her arm in an attempt to stay warm and she heaved another sigh. If they were going to find any of those damned demi-gods, Celine had to hurry or they would loose light.

~{It's kinda crappy, I apologize...posting format is temporary}~

User Image

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away

The young male dashed through the dark tunnel, his short dark hair having grown more then it should, a longbow in hand. The celestial longbow, almost as long as he was tall was the male's sole defense, along with his strongest offense. The sheen of his bangles reflecting what little light there was in the tunnel as he ran as fast as his feet could carry him. He needed to widen the gap between the two he had seen at the distant exit of the tunnel. Reaching the platform that had at one time been filled with workers, was now left abandoned and forgotten more then likely. It was littered with construction units and the plastic covers. Climbing up onto a small wooden platform, he had placed a quiver of arrows at the ready. He pulled back an arrow on his longbow, taking aim at the entrance. A young female stepping out of the darkness of the tunnel, right in the young male sights. The girl couldn't be much older then seventeen or eighteen, probably not even an adult yet. Then in a blink of an eye he let go of the arrow and the whistling sound of it cutting through the air filled his ears as in a moment the arrow pierced through her chest. Drawing another arrow on the string of the bow he watched carefully as she fell to her knees, looking him straight in the eye. He paused for a moment before releasing the second arrow, it finding home in her chest next to the first arrow. Her body slumping to the floor of the tunnel, as the young male prepared a third arrow. Most men his age weren't running around abandoned subway sites, but Troy Romero Esioll was no ordinary man, he was a demigod, an the Son of Apollo.

Troy knew there was one more following the girl, so he was aimed and ready. As the boy stepped out of the tunnel, the third arrow was released and found it's home right in the boy's skull. A small gasp leaving the boy before collapsing to the floor next to the female demititan. Jumping down from the small platform, his bow returning to the shape of an owl belt buckle, he placed it on his belt. The two of them had been scouting out the area, and Troy himself had saw them early enough to set up the small trap. He had not seen any examples of who children they were, but their weapons were what gave them away. He recognized the mace the female had been carrying, so it came as no surprise that they had followed him. He bore no like for the demititans though, even if they were arguably similar to the demigods, not being normal humans. He though found himself walking away from the scene, going over to the spot where he had considered his. Letting out a sigh he heard a step behind him, dread filling the Son of Apollo.

'I only saw two of them!? I was sure of it.'

Troy spun around, ready to transform his buckle back to it's true state, a wave of relief floating over him as he saw Henry remove his blade from the boy, the one he had hit straight in the head. Glancing over to the tracks he realized he himself fell for a trick, seeing only the body of the female demititan, and an arrow on the ground next to her. The demititan Henry had taken care of must have been a son of Coeus. He heard his friend's remark about reminding him to keep his bow in hand. Of course Troy being himself he would not admit that the other was right, at least not right away. Smirking back at him, standing above his friend, along with the now definitely fallen demititan. "I will keep that in mind when you need me to heal your good hand again. he responded, before pointing over to the tunnel. "There's another one over there, she's dead I'm sure of it." he stated, in his own way redeeming himself for the slight mistake. He was often a sore loser, so being caught off guard like that was not something that would put him in a very good mood, but he just had to remind himself that the threat of the two was gone, and that Henry was safe, for the time being. That had been his main role since the attack on Camp Half-Blood, whether Henry was aware of not. He was fairly sure his friend was unaware of the meaning behind The Prophecy, which for now, served more use. Since the moment he understood it, he had made it his main priority to do his best to keep Henry safe. They had been fortunate in that they hadn't ran into an overly large amount of demititans since coming to Manhattan, but they were alone, and had yet to find anyone else.

Troy though looked to Henry as he began to speak again, at first just reminding him that the attack had been three months ago exactly, but it soon lead into his frustration of the whole situation. He was sympathetic to Henry into the sense that he had lost his brother and that he was more then likely having trouble still adjusting to not being around all the others, but he had a point. What were they supposed to be doing? He knew enough to do what he could to prevent The Prophecy, but he needed to choose his timing properly for when to tell Henry. It was awkward, after all he was generally an open book, especially with Henry. He though needed to say something regardless of what he chose and chose not to say. "I know Henry, but we've also only stayed alive this long from doing so. You know better then anyone that I hate running from a fight." he stated looking down at the demititan, spitting on the corpse of younger male. He himself had no fondness for the demititans, the only one he wished alive was that Son of Themys, just so that he himself would be the one to end his life. He though continued to hear the Son of Zeus speak, having set his mind on a direction for them. He knew better then to try and change Henry's mind when he spoke in that tone.

Troy nodded, stretching his arms out before walking over to Henry, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Very well then, let's get our stuff together, this place isn't safe anymore anyways." he stated, knowing full well that it was only a matter of time before other demititans came here, looking for their comrades. He removed his hand walking back over to the platform where the quiver had been left, picking it up in hand and looking at Henry. They were an odd fit the two of them, where Troy was a master of his bow, having equally good accuracy, he was not a close combat fighter, sure he could shoot an arrow still none the less, but it still took precious time to draw back the bow. Henry though, he ruled the battle when it came to close combat, often being Troy's mainline of defense, just like he did for Henry. When they were in sync though, they were a powerful threat, and one to be reckoned. "So once we're all good to go, where do we start?" he asked, looking at his friend for where he thought they should start looking for other demigods. He himself figured the gates to Olympus would be good spot to start. He himself felt closest to home when on that rooftop, it was strange but familiar up there.

Outfit: Demigod Location: Subway Construction Site Company: Henry Feeling: Curious

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

⇨⇨I BEGGED YOU elloyouTO HEAR ME,
        THERE'S MORE THAN FLESH AND BONES
              THEY WILL COME OUT IN DROVES,

Sebastian frowned at her when she pulled back an arm and hit him. The girl was violent! "Well, if I recall, you were a good kisser. A little heavy on the tongue, though," he said teasingly, his smirk-smile finally breaking onto his face. Yes, he'd most definitely missed the brunette. Despite the "abusive" tendencies. When she told him where she'd been staying, he frowned. An abandoned building? That didn't sound very safe. "Really? An abandoned building? I know ghosts that have died in places like that. Why didn't you come find me?" he asked, looking down at her with a slightly condescending look in his eyes. Much like that of a parent scolding a child. It was strange having someone besides his mother who tapped into the part of him that made him protective of them. It didn't happen often, but Sebastian still hated it when it did happen.Suddenly, Willow threw her arms around him and he froze for a few seconds, before wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug, emotion playing on his face for a millisecond before disappearing again.

"Sorry for uh...hitting you." Sebastian just blinked. She was apologizing for hitting him? Since when? However, not too much later, a familiar voice entered their little bubble and Sebastian grinned at his old friend. "Hey, icy hot. How's it hanging? Still below average, I've heard," he said casually, throwing an arm around Willow's shoulders. He'd picked up the name 'icy hot' when he'd found out about Adrian's ability over ice. The rest of the banter consisted of the usual size jokes between guys, just with a little extra sarcasm poured on. Adrian's next suggestion of him being a lady made him crack a small smile. "A cup or two sounds good. We could talk about all our old lovers. I just love good gossip, don't you guys?" he said, going along with the whole 'ladies' bit. Once Willow agreed, he pulled his arm from her shoulders and grabbed her hand, intertwining fingers. Looking at Adrian, he winked and walked into the cafe, knowing the boy would follow them.

Inside was much warmer than outside and Sebastian felt very slight color fill his cheeks from the sudden change in temperature. The place was a bit crowded for his taste, but he ignored it and led Willow up to the counter. He quickly ordered his own coffee. Black, with 2 packets of sugar. Then he glanced at Adrian and ordered what he usually got for him. It may have been strange, but he knew the boy's order as well as his own. They ran into each other at places like the cafe they were currently in all the time, and Sebastian had just picked up the order over the many "coffee dates". Next, he glanced at Willow and let her order. They hadn't really ever drank coffee together at Camp Half-Blood, so he wasn't sure what she'd want. Handing the cashier the money, he found a table once they all got their drinks. "So, what brings you tor this side of the town? You and you boyfriend have another fight?" Sebastian said, slipping in the boyfriend bit just to mess around. It was what they did around each other all the time. Glancing over at Willow, he smiled slightly and settled back and took a swig of his black coffee. It was nice to see familiar faces for once.

ooc: this is bad, sorry... d: ;; outfit is in the skull icon ;; sword

Shameless Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

User Image
                                                              you're gonna go far

you're never gonna die

It was always a relief for Adrian to see his old friend. It was odd how they always seemed to run into each other. They just both seemed to be on the same train of thought. 'Choo, choo,' Adrian thought to himself in a joking manner. Nonetheless, he was happy to see Sebastian. It took the edge off things. But this girl was interesting, Adrian sensed something between the two and held back a smirk. It only intensified when his friend threw his arm around her shoulders. Yep, there was something there. Then came his nickname, 'Icy Hot,' Adrian liked the nickname. He felt it was a suitable one for him. "C'est la vie, my friend," Adrian sighed with a slight shrug of his shoulders. Life was life, and it wasn't doing much good at the moment. But nobody needed to know that.

Ah yes, there was still the usual sarcastic tendencies between the two. From a distance, people would probably be confused as to what the two were going on about. But Adrian and Sebastian always knew what was going on. Adrian didn't have many friends, but Sebastian was definitely one. "Ah yes, I just left my loser ex boyfriend about a month ago. You would not believe what I have on him," Adrian responded with a sarcastic roll of the eyes and a devilish smirk. Yes, it was good to be back in company of friends.

Now seeing the hand holding, Adrian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at his friend, as if he was saying, 'Do we have a few things to discuss?' Yes, it was their usual ways. But Adrian enjoyed them, and of course followed the two inside after Willow agreed to having coffee with the two. Following the two inside and allowing Sebastian to order his coffee, it was just like all their other occasional meet-ups. Receiving his coffee and taking a seat, Adrian leaned back slightly in his chair and smirked at Sebastian's comment/ question. "I come here every morning, but don't tell the other demi-gods that. I have a fondness for living," Adrian joked around. Well the first part was serious, but he had to throw in the second comment to add his sarcastic edge in. Nothing new between the two. "How have you both been since the...." trailing off at the end, Adrian had no clue what the appropriate term was. It was a serious subject. He felt ashamed that he had been part of the attack, but he had not gone for these two. Sebastian, because of their friendship and Willow, well he had no reason not to attack. Adrian just had not seen her and felt no reason to search. Adrian forced himself to shake away these thoughts, this was not the time to linger on such thoughts.

Looking out the window, Adrian saw an all too familiar face and allowed a slight smile to spread across his lips for a moment. Quickly hiding it, Adrian cleared his throat and said to the two, "I'll be right back. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone." Giving them both a quick wink of his icy blue eyes, Adrian grabbed his coffee and walked outside. Taking in a deep breath and approaching the table where an old classmate, Wren, sat. "Mind if I take a seat Miss?" Adrian smirked, taking a seat before she gave him an answer. What reason did she have to say no anyways? Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it, Adrian definitely needed one. How had he gone this long without one after all? Ignoring all his analytic thoughts, he said to the girl, "How have you been Wren? It's been too long." Adrian would not deny he had a slight, only slight, soft spot for the girl. Although she was a demi-god, he still found her interesting enough.

OOC: outfit is in top pic btw(;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff