Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

{|→ and so we FIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER WAR

▆▆ CREATOR | beelectric
                                                                ▆▆ LEVEL | literate✚
                                                                ▆▆ IDEA | rick riordan
                                                                ▆▆ GRAPHICS | google + picmonkey
                                                                ▆▆ LINKS | ooc thread | profile thread
                                                                ▆▆ STATUS | uc. those who post will be reaped into the hunger games

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxGOTTA FIGHT TODAY

▆▆ PLOT

Nearly 100 years ago, Percy Jackson saved the world. Everyone knows that story. What most don't know, is that the story continues.

Children of betrayal and hate
                                                                Only three drops to break the gate.
                                                                An endless slaughter of royal kin
                                                                Fighting for the foulest sin.
                                                                A key in which all fates decide
                                                                Is hidden, home, deep inside

June 17, 2083 is a day that no demigod will ever forget. Before that day, Camp Half-Blood was a safe-haven for demigods. Demigods of nearly every age resided there and could be safe from monsters. Monsters, at that time period, were more populated and, at the time, no one was sure why. The camp was extended and a small school system was created as well as housing for the older demigods. However, on June 17th, camp half-blood was attacked.

They were called the demititans, children of the thought-to-be trapped Titans. Not quite freed yet, these Titans were taking over the souls of mortals and conceiving children with humans. While their bodies remained in Tartarus, the children are legitimately theirs. Through the years, the demititans have stayed in hiding being recruited by their leader, a son of Themis, and now they have come to finish their parents work. To free their parents from their prison. To do so, they needed the blood of the Big Three. However, during the attack, the only children of the Big Three managed to escape. Following the massive slaughter of Camp Half-Blood, the few survivors ran for their lives through the streets of Manhattan, New York as the demititans search for the blood they need to take back their parents throne. It has been three months since the attack and many demigods are ready for their revenge to take back what is rightfully theirs. They could run...but they won't. It's in their blood.

There is much talk about the key mentioned in the prophecies through demigods and demititans, for both have heard the legendary prophecy as it has been around for 50 years now. What neither party knows is that the key (which is believed by many resides in Camp Half-Blood) is actually a girl. She is a mortal girl and has been the representative of the Oracle of Delphie since she was a child. She is perhaps one of the most knowledgeable tools in the world, but not a soul knows that. Not even her.

And so we fight...we fight for our homes...our families...our friends.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAND IF IT KILLS ME TONIGHT

▆▆ RULES

Literacy
                                                                    This roleplay is literate+. This is not advanced literate. I don't want 50 million words on one post. I don't accept one liners and I'm putting about a three paragraph minimum, but please don't post extremely long post that exceed 1000 words. I've become a very large fan of the 'less is more,' but that does not mean that you can bullshit your posts. I'm still looking for quality writing meaning you must know the basics of punctuation and grammar to the point where it doesn't hurt my head to read your posts.

Posting
                                                                    The usual rules. Don't go too far with the whole sex stuff. You know when to stop. As this is demigods and demititans, there will be violence and fighting. I'd consider it a stupid rp if there were none. Cursing is fine; it doesn't bother me. I don't care about the violence either. Just don't make me throw up, kay? I expect one or two posts a week as I don't want this roleplay to die. Please don't join if you're only going to be here for two and weeks and I beg you...if you leave the roleplay, please tell me so we don't have to wait around for you. Also, make your posts somewhat attractive. We'll probably have a lot of characters so I'd like a picture, your name and then what god parent you have to make things easier.

Characters
                                                                    You're allowed as many characters as you can believe you can control, but if I catch you ignoring one, it's sayonara to that person, capiche? Also, please don't use overly popular actors/actresses for your person such as Megan Fox, Taylor Lautner -puke-, etc. I'd prefer people I don't usually see in roleplays (but you can still use celebrities. That's probably all I'll be using). And no anime, by the way. Lastly, do not, under any circumstance, attempt to make your character a Mary/Gary-Sue. Don't be mister or little miss perfect who doesn't have any flaws and is extremely powerful because of this and that. Nope. Not gonna happen in this roleplay. By the way, I'd prefer just one from every god until they start filling up and, also, if you are from artemis, you must have another God parent. Those from artemis are female and hunters if you've read the book.

Submissions
                                                                    I'm not going to say 'highlight the rules' to find the secret message to title the PM so I know you read the rules. I'll KNOW if you read the rules. Title the message whatever you want. Something funny. Something relating to Percy Jackson. I'm chill (for the most part). Send ALL reserves and profiles to me and when I say you can, feel free to post your profile in the profile thread. Also, I'd like a roleplay sample of your writing just to make sure you're not completely illiterate. haha.

Miscellanious
                                                                    Involvement is going to be HUGE in this roleplay. Unlike the previous times I've held this roleplay, I expect most of the demigods to know each other and already be grouped and allies. Unless you're a hunter of Artemis or you have a special scenario, don't act like you've never met the other characters. The demigods and demititans should at least know each other and I really encourage and sort of expect you to be posting in the OOC and plotting with the others.

And for the main characters, I prefer a son of Zeus and Hades and then a daughter of Poseidon and the mortal.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI NEED A HERO

▆▆ DEMIGODS
                                                                    Not accepting doubles on Gods

Count: 1 Zeus, 1 Poseidon, 1 Demeter, 0 Ares, 1 Athena, 1 Apollo, 0 Artemis, 1 Hephaestus, 1 Aphrodite,
                                                                    1 Hermes, 1 Dionysus, 1 Hades, 1 Mortal
                                                                    6 males; 5 females

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Zeus
                                                                                  henry conrad wells
                                                                                      twenty six
                                                                                      impulsive
                                                                                      beelectric

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Poseidon
                                                                                  willow rhode piper
                                                                                      seventeen
                                                                                      doubt
                                                                                      tipsy tulips

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Apollo
                                                                                  troy romero esioll
                                                                                      twenty-two
                                                                                      over-confidence
                                                                                      sammy skittels

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Aphrodite
                                                                                  coralyn olive hart
                                                                                      nineteen
                                                                                      vanity
                                                                                      wearegliding5683

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Hermes
                                                                                  sophia wren hall
                                                                                      nineteen
                                                                                      distrustful
                                                                                      mydnightdevil

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Hephaestus
                                                                                  alexandra jade markov
                                                                                      twenty-two
                                                                                      curiosity
                                                                                      crazycupcakecritter

User Image
                                                                                  Oracle of Delphi
                                                                                  briseis jodie alighieri
                                                                                      twenty
                                                                                      fear
                                                                                      smuppet butts

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Athena
                                                                                  benjamin clifford harris
                                                                                      twenty-one
                                                                                      indecision
                                                                                      Rose of all Roses

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Dionysus
                                                                                  nathan roger bennett
                                                                                      twenty three
                                                                                      depression
                                                                                      phil dunphy yo

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Hades
                                                                                  sebastian james o'brian
                                                                                      twenty
                                                                                      grudges
                                                                                      little miss song bird

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Demeter
                                                                                  jasper nathaniel maier
                                                                                      eighteen
                                                                                      insecurity
                                                                                      LlamaX-x

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxSAVE ME NOW

▆▆ DEMITITANS
                                                                    Only accepting Rhea

Count: 1 Coeus, 1 Crius, 1 Cronos, 1 Hyperion, 1 Iapetus, 1 Mnemosyne, 1 Oceanus, 1 Phoebe, 0 Rhea,
                                                                    1 Tethys, 1 Theia, 1 Themis
                                                                    6 males; 5 females

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Themis
                                                                                  cedric gaelan stoker
                                                                                      twenty nine
                                                                                      obsession
                                                                                      beelectric

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Crius
                                                                                  wyatt wolfgang costello
                                                                                      twenty three
                                                                                      determination
                                                                                      wearegliding5683

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Tethys
                                                                                  adrian ryan ronaldo
                                                                                      twenty five
                                                                                      holding grudges
                                                                                      an anorexorcist

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Coeus
                                                                                  viviana marcie benson
                                                                                      nineteen
                                                                                      perfection
                                                                                      rose of all roses

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Chronos
                                                                                  ambrosia shae horton
                                                                                      eighteen
                                                                                      pride
                                                                                      f a l l o n sf_-

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Theia
                                                                                  celine gwyneth masters
                                                                                      twenty-two
                                                                                      gambling
                                                                                      aqwagaurdian

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Iapetus
                                                                                  bellini francisco diano
                                                                                      fifteen
                                                                                      anger
                                                                                      smuppet butts

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Oceanus
                                                                                  kannah elizabeth vale
                                                                                      twenty-one
                                                                                      distrust
                                                                                      omz_shalyce

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Phoebe
                                                                                  dmitri west archman
                                                                                      twenty-three
                                                                                      frivolous
                                                                                      the phantom prince

User Image
                                                                                  Son of Hyperion
                                                                                  victor nicholas harding
                                                                                      twenty seven
                                                                                      arrogance
                                                                                      skeetch

User Image
                                                                                  Daughter of Mnemosyne
                                                                                  kori lynn anderson
                                                                                      twenty
                                                                                      spontaneous
                                                                                      20thcentfox

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL BE READY TO DIE

▆▆ POWERS

There are lots of gods and titans in the Greek Mythology. However, for this roleplay, we're just going to use the main 12. That way the powers are pre-approved. I have no room for bargaining for new powers, fyi. These are final. No more. No less. These are the Gods I accept and these are their powers. I've changed a few of the powers from my previous roleplays. Mostly from the Titans. Check some of them out to see what you missed if you've been in my percy jackson roleplays, before.

Demigods:

Zeus: Electrokinesis, manipulate air currents && Speaking with eagles
                                                                    Poseidon: Hydrokinesis, heat resistance && communicate with sea creatures
                                                                    Demeter: Grow and control earth && Agriculture
                                                                    Ares: Enhanced strength, control over weaponry && Speaking with pigs
                                                                    Athena: Strategic, enhanced long-term photographic memory && Speaking with owls
                                                                    Apollo: Master archer, Healing Hands && Speaking with mice.
                                                                    Artemis: Hunters of Artemiss. No children. Talented with Archery
                                                                    Hephaestus: Control fire && Talented at mechanics.
                                                                    Aphrodite: Persuasion, fluent in French && Speaking with doves.
                                                                    Hermes: Extreme stealth, Linguist && Medical knowledge.
                                                                    Dionysus: Vines, induce madness && Speaking with leopards.
                                                                    Hades: Control rocks, Necromancy && fear
                                                                    Oracle: Advanced telepathy && Precognition

Demititans:

Coeus: Illusions && Speed Learning
                                                                    Crius: Intangibility && Shape-shifting
                                                                    Cronus: Enhanced strength && Chronokinesis
                                                                    Hyperion: Enhanced speed && Photokinesis
                                                                    Iapetus: Ability to heal from wounds inhumanly fast
                                                                    Mnemosyne: Ability to erase memories && Mind reader
                                                                    Oceanus: Hydrokinesis, Breathing underwater && Speaking with snakes
                                                                    Phoebe: Telekinesis && Imitation.
                                                                    Rhea: Ability to see where loyalties lie && Empathy
                                                                    Tethys: Ice && Healing Hands
                                                                    Theia: Lie-detector && Luck
                                                                    Themis: Influence && Shadow manipulation

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE COUNTDOWN BEGINS TO DESTROY OURSELVES

▆▆ SKELETONS

Reservations: 100x100 icons only and only one color. To explain what a fatal flaw is, go HERE. And please make it a FLAW, not just a positive trait. Click 'spoiler' to see coding.

User Image
                                                                              Son/daughter of God/dess
                                                                              first middle last name
                                                                                  age
                                                                                  fatal flaw
                                                                                  username

[imgleft]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff505/Rolkdan/100x100-1.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=13][size=10]S[/size]on/daughter of [color=COLOR][size=10]G[/size]od/dess[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=14]first middle last name[/size]
                                                                [list][list][size=10][color=COLOR]•[/color] age. perferably 5-30
                                                                [color=COLOR]•[/color] fatal FLAW.
                                                                [color=COLOR]•[/color] username[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profiles: I implore you. Please don't send me a freakin' novel to read. Less is more, people! If you give me five super long paragraphs, I'm not even going to read it and I'm going to tell you to shorten it. Also, I do suggest to read the other profiles that are out just to make sure you're not mimicking the personality of someone. I like variety. Anyway, press spoiler to see the code.

[align=center][size=24][color=white][strike][color=COLORONE][b]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                                                                [size=18][color=COLORTWO]❝[/color][color=black] [size=15]character quote here[/size] [/color][size=18][color=COLORTWO]❞[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=10][color=COLORTWO][color=black]AGE[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=black]HEIGHT[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=black]GENDER[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=black]WEIGHT[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=black]HETERO/BI/HOMO[/color][/color][/size]
                                                                [img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
                                                                [size=24][color=white][strike][color=COLORONE][b]SON/DAUGHTER OF GOD/DESS[/b][/color][/strike][/color][/size][/align]
                                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]
                                                                [color=COLORONE][size=17]►[/size][/color][color=white][strike][color=COLORTWO][size=15][b] PERSONALITY[/b][/size][/color][/strike][/color]
                                                                [list][list][size=11]Quick personality. One to two paragraphs, please.
                                                                [/size][/list][/list]
                                                                [color=COLORONE][size=17]►[/size][/color][color=white][strike][color=COLORTWO][size=15][b] HISTORY[/b][/size][/color][/strike][/color]
                                                                [list][list][size=11]Quick history. Two to four paragraphs. I'd prefer not a novel.
                                                                [/size][/list][/list]
                                                                [color=COLORONE][size=17]►[/size][/color][color=white][strike][color=COLORTWO][size=15][b] MISCELLANEOUS[/b][/size][/color][/strike][/color]
                                                                [list][list][size=10]
                                                                [color=COLORONE][b]Weapon:[/b] [color=black]Insert your character's weapon here[/color]
                                                                [b]|||[/b]✚ [color=black]at least three ━ no more than five ━ likes[/color]
                                                                [b]|||[/b]✖ [color=black]at least three ━ no more than five ━ dislikes[/color]
                                                                [b]|||[/b]◇ [color=black]at least three ━ no more than five ━ fears[/color]
                                                                [b]Theme Song(s):[/b] [url=]Insert your character's theme song here[/url]
                                                                [/size][/list][/list]
                                                                [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center][size=24][color=white][strike][color=COLORONE][b]USERNAME HERE[/b][/color][/strike][/color][/size][/align]

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST IN TIME

▆▆ RELATIONSHIPS
                                                                    I'd like this to be filled up as much as possible to the point where I'll have to make more categories! If you have anything you'd like added here, please let me know! Also, just to know the difference between Friendships and Alliances...friendships is more like...past whereas alliances is present. Like, friendships is people who were friends at camp. Alliances is people who are currently working together.

Love:
                                                                      Briseis has a crush on Henry's twin brother, Marcus, who is in love with her.
                                                                      Sebastian and Willow like each other and kissed before the attack on camp half blood.

Alliances:
                                                                      Troy is, currently, Henry's protector.
                                                                      Alex and Coralyn are together.
                                                                      Cedric and Bell have a mutual trust.

Rivalries:
                                                                      Cedric is out to get the mortal.
                                                                      Henry and Sebastian have been rivals since Sebastian's first Capture the Flag game
                                                                      Wyatt - Bellini

Friendships:
                                                                      Henry - Willow
                                                                      Troy - Willow
                                                                      Coralyn - Willow
                                                                      Alex - Henry
                                                                      Kannah - Adrian
                                                                      Kannah - Celine
                                                                      Sebastian - Adrian
                                                                      Sebastian - Sophia (kind of)
                                                                      Sebastian - Henry's twin brother, Marcus
                                                                      Sophia - Adrian

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxA HERO'S NOT AFRAID TO GIVE HIS LIFE

▆▆ SETTING

Camp half blood
                                                                    Nearly three months , Camp Half-Blood was attacked. Campers were taken or killed. Camp half blood turned into the camp for Demigods. The difference? A big difference. The camp for demigods is a place where the demititans use to torture the demigods. There are fences and many different forms of torture camps, all done in secret. There is also a kind of drug given to the demigods that prevents them from using their powers and it's extremely unpleasant. Cedric has turned this place into an ultimate hell hole and he also has access to all the files held at the Big House which contain every demigod they've ever held at come. Jackpot. Some of the campers are used by the demititans to search for this 'key' mentioned in the prophecy that no one knows about. This camp is now somewhere no demigod wants to be.

Manhattan
                                                                    Most of the setting will be New York, New York, or Manhattan. This is where the majority of the hunting will take place. It is not much different from modern day New York except for the fact that it is infested with half blloods running for their lives or hunting down other half bloods. It's a dangerous place for mortal or demigod. Since the attack, the demigods have been spread across the entire city and many of them are alone or with very small groups. They have not gotten together, yet, because they have to find each other first.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxFALLING OFF THE EDGE TODAY

▆▆ TODAY

Date:
                                                                      September 17, 2083 ━ exactly three months after the attack
                                                                      4:00 p.m.

Weather:
                                                                      Partly cloudy. 55 degrees.

Miscellaneous:
                                                                      I made it the date for a reason. No one from the old books is alive, not even Jason or Piper or anyone. Don't mention them.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxIN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES

▆▆ ANNOUNCEMENTS

January 22:
                                                                      Because I forgot to before, I added the powers of the mortal in the abilities post that you might want to check out. No one has reserved the role of the mortal yet, but I assure you they will be very powerful in this roleplay.
                                                                      I changed the powers of Themis as well as my original character. My new character will be the leader of the demititans as I decided we ought to have one. I edited the plot and the setting, as well, to include him.
                                                                      I'd like to see more children in this roleplay as well as more male demigods.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWHO'S GONNA HELP US SURVIVE

▆▆ IDEAS
                                                                    Any ideas mentioned from anyone will be posted here and credited. Right now, they're all from my noggin. These are ideas, mind you, and don't have to necessarily be taken seriously. But just things to brainstorm off of. Feel free to shoot me your ideas if you have any!

Beelectric:
                                                                      I'd really like to see someone captured, particularly out of the Big Three (doesn't, necessarily, have to be me but i would volunteer Henry). Or it could be multiple characters. Perhaps the oracle? That would be interesting.
                                                                      As a word, I would love a love relationship with the oracle character, just because I think that would be cute. Whenever we get the oracle, again.
                                                                      A rebellion against Cedric would be interested, but we'd need someone to lead the rebellion.
                                                                      Perhaps a demigod crossing over the other side? There will be plenty of demititans with doubts so I'd rather not have the 'demititan turning good' idea.
                                                                      As the son of Zeus, I would prefer a rivalry with the son of Hades, just because I think that those characters would not get along. The rivalry is too much, I think.

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWHO'S GONNA FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT

▆▆ RESERVED
                                                                    Can't think of anything right now...but it'll come to me

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxLOSING MY FAITH TODAY

▆▆ RESERVED
                                                                    This reserve is dedicated to anyone who's story didn't go as planned. seriously, who writes these things?

Anxious Werewolf

xxxxxxx
xxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI'VE GOT A HERO LIVING IN ME

▆▆ OPEN
                                                                    we are open!! isn't it exciting? post away people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff