Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is you're favorite Resident Evil protagonist?

Chris Redfield 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Leon S Kennedy 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Claire Redfield 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Jill Valentine 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 28 29 30 >

Hilarious Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Darrick placed the gun in his holster for now, he thought for a moment. They had to get a move on soon, hopefully things would change. And they could finally get out of this doomed city, it was hell just watching these people suffer. Especially as someone put in a RPD officer's shoes, where he was assigned to protect these people. And not all of them made it out alive, as far as Darrick knew. He was the only member of the Raccoon city police department left alive. But things weren't gonna be that way for long, little did he know. That only two other members would escape this hell Leon S Kennedy and Kevin Ryman,
~
Ruby smiled and nodded, "its hard to find someone who cares. But I'm glad I found you, your like the big sister I never got to have." She said still ignoring the pain in her stomach.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Teto kasane

Teto hugged Ruby again before smirking "And your like the little sister I wish i had,when we find your mom You've got to keep in touch with me"Teto said with a grin before looking to Darrick "Hey Darrick were are we going now?"she asked looking at him.
Tsuyoi (Karin)13841 (( Jamiey))
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi saw the other two kids and looked at Jamiey and spoke "Jamiey Why don't you go make friend with them"Jamiey turned her head to see Dannie and David "But what if they don't like me or are afraid of me?""They won't trust me" Jamie nodded and walked over to Dannie and David "Um h...hi I'm Jamiey"

Dannie(Danielle) April Florentine and David James Florentine

User Image

User Image

Danielle and David both blinked "Hi I'm David that's Dannie my sister Nice to meet you Jamiey,i like your ears and tail by the way"David said Danielle nodded and smiled when Jamiey smiled and watched as she looked back at Tsuyoi who smiled and nodded "Is that your momma?"Jamiey nodded "Y..Yeah she's my Mommy"

Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline smirked as she shook his hand "I planed on it but in another town and really you worked for the Raccoon city state Prison that's impressive but then how did you hear about the outbreak?"Caroline asked as she fiddled with her camera.
Azrael watched everyone talking and backed away, still not certain of most of the group." God damn this is awkward." He muttered under his breath as he lit a smoke, leaning against the wall and staring at his boots." Definitely retiring or going freelance after this hell hole." He laughed to himself as he took a drag.
User Image

User Image

███ █ █ █ UMBRELLA, I'M COMIN' AFTER YOU WITH A VENGEANCE █ █ █ ███

█ █ █ [LOCATION] // //█ █ █ [STATUS] // //█ █ █ [THOUGHTS] // //█ █ █

User Image

Jackson nodded at Caroline's comment about his job being interesting then looked down noticing her fiddling with her camera after she asked him how he found out about the outbreak. He raised a brow out of slight amusement and smiled. "Well miss ROSSI, I first heard about the outbreak actually on the channel 9 news while I was on duty. Not to mention, we were getting some pretty odd prisoners coming in. I worked there for about eight years and thought I saw it all until the other night when the prisoners coming in were more insanely aggressive than usual." he said recalling that night. "Next thing I know my team and I were deployed to the RPD to assist and help find the last of the SWAT team, officer Darrick Smith." He stated then paused. and looked to her with a sense of emotional disturbance. He started to mention his little sister and parents right after the outbreak but kept the thought inside.

He was taken back for a moment to that fatal phone call that night right before his team was deployed to find Smith. He was informed by another officer that he stopped by to check in on Jackson's family and they were nowhere to be found. The memory caused a lump in his throat as he swallowed it and he snapped back to reality looking back at Caroline trying to disguise his distraught demeanor with a smile. "What else would you like to know?" He asked kindly.

█ █ █ .JACKSON.COBI.MILES. █ █ █

█ █ █ This beast will roar █ █ █

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

[[OOC:]]

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi smiled seeing Jamiey making new friends she then looked over at AZ and walked over to him "Well what ever you do you have to take me and Jamiey with you"Tsuyoi said leaning against the wall next to him as she looked at him with a smile.

Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline started jotting down everything Jackson was saying Before she spoke "You can tell me anything you think i need to know,i mean i can tell you things about me if you want"Caroline said with a smile.
Azrael smiled softly as he took a drag." It'll take some getting used to, I'm not used to being around people alot." He said, looking into Tsuyoi's eyes." But I guess I better get used to it, eh." He said with a laugh as he closed his eyes, exhaling slowly before tossing his smoke." And I hope ya know we'll be on the run for a while, Umbrella isn't gonna be happy with me." He laughed sarcastically.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jackson returned the smile. "Right anything. Well I love chinese food. I love to work on cars and motorcycles as well as drive them. Music and drawing are two of my pass times as well as video games..." He said with a pause then followed up with a joking laugh. "Not quite the details make for a good interview but ya know..." He said then smiled. "Anyway how did you hear about the outbreak, Caroline?"

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi sighed "They aren't gonna be happy with me or Jamiey either remember we are escaped experiments"Tsuyoi explained with a grim expression "but at any rate I'm pretty sure we can defend each other"Tsuyoi said with a sweet laugh.

Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline smiled and laughed "No no all of that is fine with me works if you ever get captured ya know,how i heard of the outbreak well I'm actually a teacher for Teto that red haired girl with Ruby i was interviewing a Man named Marvin branigain who i think is dead now may he rest in peace and i blacked out far from were i was i don't know who hit me or why but i came to and met up with Teto again as well as met Darrick and Tsuyoi as well as Ruby Teto was the one to tell me what was going on i really couldn't believe it and here i am Never in my life would i have thought to do this,but eh i'm gonna put a stop to umbrella even if it kills me"Caroline was dead serious she knew the risks and everything but that wouldn't stop her she had to spread the word somehow.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jackson nodded as he listened to Caroline's story. "Well at least you're alive." He said and leaned back against the wall behind him. "Umbrella will pay for what they have done..." He said as he crossed his arms. "It's good to know someone else shares the same goal."

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Azrael smiled, unslinging his rifle and cocking it." As long as I breath I'll protect ya both." He said, opening his eyes slowly." Where should we go after this?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, his smile broadening to reveal his elongated incisors." I also gotta go see WOLF's son." He said softly.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline stretched showing a small slit in the skin under her armpit it was slightly noticeable but if you looked hard you could see something was in fact wrong with Caroline's arm.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi looked at AZ and smiled "I'm sorry about your team mate Azrael umbrella has done alot to almost everyone in this party be it memories family a job or what ever something was done"Tsuyoi said before she saw Jamiey come running up to her "Mommy,Mommy Daddy,Danielle said i could spend the night at her new home after all of this is done isn't that great"Tsuyoi was taken back when Jamiey called her mommy and AZ Daddy but she smiled and spoke "That's great Hun!"Tsuyoi said with a very sweet smile as she hugged Jamiey on one knee.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jackson happened to glance toward Caroline when she stretched. He noticed a slit of skin that was subtly different. He quickly retracted his eyes to try not to make Caroline uncomfortable considering the area he was looking at. He looked up to her. "I heard about that. A new innovation in prosthetic limbs. He said with a nod. "Steel arms and legs coated with a thin layer of prosthetic skin." He said smiling. "Looks like it's done well for you."

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline looked at Jackson "Keen eye there Jackson"Caroline said with a grin before pulling the skin off her metal arm then tearing her pant leg on the side her metal leg was on before proceeding to remove that skin as well trashing the ruined skin she sighed "I had an accident with a tractor when i was a little girl i pretty much saved my little brother from getting killed he's thirteen now I'm honestly surprised i made it,the doctors back home in Italy said due to my nerves were hanging they didn't know if i would be able to walk or use my other arm even with the prosthetic limb but they did everything they could my nerves are connected inside of the prosthetic arm and leg however if i remove my arm or leg and plug it back in it will cause me an extreme amount of pain i was picked on for it i was even held down as they removed my arm but you know what i wouldn't change what i did for the world loosing my brother would of been the most devastating thing that could of happened to me,although i do wish i could have changed the whole me not having love thing no guy wanted to date me or be seen near me because i was a "freak" so Alone Caroline was and still is alone"Caroline said laughing.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jackson listened intently to her story was moved by it. He experienced mixed emotions as he made endless eye contact. his dark brown eyes met her intriguingly captivating dark eyes. He felt sad and sympathetic that she injured herself so severely but was happy to know her brother was still alive. When she finished by mentioning that she never found 'love' because of her being different, he shook his head with a smile then leaned off the wall. He removed his tactical gloves from his hands and shoved them in the cargo pocket of his pants. He admired the craftsmanship of her limbs and slowly reached out to her steel arm tracing his finger across the smooth metal. He smiled again as he once again looked into her eyes and moved his hand to the side of her face tracing her jawline from her chin to her hair brushing some behind her ear. "Those guys have no idea what they're missing." He said with a continuing smile. "You're beautiful just the way you are."

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items