Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is you're favorite Resident Evil protagonist?

Chris Redfield 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Leon S Kennedy 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Claire Redfield 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Jill Valentine 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 28 29 30 >

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Location ☠-
Status ☠-
Mood ☠-
Storage case~
Slot 1~ Samari edge
Slot 2~ Extra rounds
Slot 3~ Medical kit
Slot 4~ Valve
Slot 5~ King plug
Slot 6~ Bishop plug
Slot 7~ Club key
Slot 8~
Slot 9~

~The man who has lost everything.... But still fights onward~

"The towns gone to s**t .....

♪Woah, woah.
Bang, bang go the coffin nails, like a breath exhaled,
Then gone forever.
It seems like just yesterday, how did I miss the red flags raised?
Think back to the days we laughed.
We braved these bitter storms together.
Brought to his knees he cried,
But on his feet he died.♪

-☠-
User Image

Darrick glanced at Az for a second, "This is Titi, I met her back down in the sewers. I had to take a shot for her, witch explains the bullet wound." Titi sighed spinning her gun around on her finger. Darrick then added. "We should get down to the sewers, our escape though the labs is waiting." He said with a nod.
~
Ruby groaned, it was a little. But she still didn't feel good, she put her free arm up as if saying 'up' then Darrick and Titi returned to the hall. Darrick spotted Jamiey she didn't seem all that calm around them. He couldn't really blame her she had ears like a fox, so perhaps she liked getting patted on the head? Darrick would do it anyway, he patted her on the head and knelt down. "Hey kid, my name is Darrick.... I'm with the police department. Were gonna make sure your gonna stay safe throughout this place. Okay?" He said as Titi leaned against the wall with a huffed look on her face. As if she was impatient.

User Image
-☠-

... And its only going to get worse from here."

♪What God would damn a heart?
And what God drove us apart?
What God could make it stop?
Let this end.
Eighteen years pushed to the ledge.
It's come to this,
A weightless step.
On the way down singing,
Woah, woah.♪

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Teto kasane

Teto leaned down and picked up ruby and held her in her arms "Everything will be OK Ruby I promise you"Teto rocked Ruby back and forth trying to make her feel better

Tsuyoi (Karin)13841 (( Jamiey))
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi watched Darrick pat Jamiey's head causing her to look surprised"Y...you won't leave me like my mommy and daddy did will you?!"Tsuyoi flinched hearing that she then looked to Darrick "Her parents left her because she turned into a "Monster" she was taken care of by a scientist until all of this happened i found her and she helped me get unstuck that's when Mr.ugly showed up for the second time,i have a feeling I'm not done with him,i know he wants me dead"Tsuyoi said with a sigh as she rubbed her now bruising shoulder with her eye's closed."And if he dose I'll give him a fight of a life time i won't let Mr.Ugly hurt any of you"Tsuyoi was dead serious it was the tone in her voice that gave off this vibe.

Dannie(Danielle) April Florentine and David James Florentine

User Image

User Image

Dannie and David knew they had to go to the police station gathering up what bravery they had they started their way to the police station David made sure he kept Dannie close it wasn't until a Zombie fell in front of the kids causing Dannie to scream David calmed his sister down and witnessed how a person dressed in a baggy jacket and blue jeans with combat boots come over and kick the zombie pulling the knife out of it's head the thing that threw Dannie and David off a bit was the fact this person was wearing a Gas mask."You kids alright?the person asked David nodded this Person's voice sounded Almost male "Y..yeah were alright,we were headed for the police station""well then kids I'm coming with ya"The person whipped out a radio "Hey if there is in fact someone in the police station try to meet me and these kids i found in the front hall"Clicking it off and putting back she picked up David and Dannie she then started running to the police station.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Location ☠-
Status ☠-
Mood ☠-
Storage case~
Slot 1~ Samari edge
Slot 2~ Extra rounds
Slot 3~ Medical kit
Slot 4~ Valve
Slot 5~ King plug
Slot 6~ Bishop plug
Slot 7~ Club key
Slot 8~
Slot 9~

♪Woah, woah.
Then gone forever.

-☠-
User Image

Darrick sighed, "I won't leave you kid, just don't run off and you'll be just fine." He said ruffling her hair again and standing up. Then his radio went off, "Looks like we have some time before we leave for the sewers." He said, Ruby layed her head on Titi's shoulder. With a close of her eyes she easily slipped into memories. But it wasn't for long, Darrick's gunshots broke her out. He was sniping zombies from the balcony so the new people could get in without harm.

User Image
-☠-

Let this end.
It's come to this,
A weightless step.
On the way down singing,
Woah, woah.♪

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

███ █ █ █ UMBRELLA, I'M COMIN' AFTER YOU WITH A VENGEANCE █ █ █ ███

█ █ █ [LOCATION] // //█ █ █ [STATUS] // //█ █ █ [THOUGHTS] // //█ █ █

User Image

Jackson was on the balcony assisting Darrick in taking out the zombies. He looked back for a moment at Darrick comforting the kid before he turned back around and gripped his hybrid scope on his M16 to increase the zoom-in. He held his rifle up and aimed down the sight again, taking headshots.

█ █ █ .JACKSON.COBI.MILES. █ █ █

█ █ █ This beast will roar █ █ █

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

[[OOC:]]

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi winked at Jamiey "Stay with Teto Ok"Jamiey nodded and stood were she was as she watched Tsuyoi run to the others "Got an extra gun i can use?"She asked Darrick

User Image

User Image

Dannie and David didn't know who this person was but as long as they were getting the police station it didn't matter opening the RPD door and running into the Lobby shutting the door behind them they watched as the person looked around and spoke into the radio that she had detached from her hip "Hey I'm in the lobby were are all of you if any of you are alive?"

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Location ☠-
Status ☠-
Mood ☠-
Storage case~
Slot 1~ Samari edge
Slot 2~ Extra rounds
Slot 3~ Medical kit
Slot 4~ Valve
Slot 5~ King plug
Slot 6~ Bishop plug
Slot 7~ Club key
Slot 8~
Slot 9~

♪Woah, woah.
Then gone forever.

-☠-
User Image

Darrick sighed, sadly he had to say no. The only gun he had was the samari edge and he needed it, "Sorry, I don't. Lost my shotgun in the sewers." He said shooting again, once the final zombie landed dead on the floor. The small group walked though the doors, however. They didn't seem to noticed the two armed men and the top of the balcony shooting zombies, he picked up his radio and grumbled. "Look up." He said with a blink, watching the figures for a second. "There is a emergency ladder near the end of the grand hall. Use that to get up here." He added, Darrick then reloaded his pistol and glanced around for a dead body or something. There was one sure enough he walked over and picked up a standard issue RPD handgun, in the clip was 13 shots fully loaded. However, he didn't seem to have any extra rounds on him. He blinked and tossed it to Tsuyoi. "Use it sparingly, know what to shoot and what not to." He said in a serious tone.
~
Ruby thought for a moment, "Teto, you seemed sad earlier. What was wrong? Cans I help?" She asked looking at her with those big brown eyes. And a light smile on her face. Her red hair was still managing to stay straight even after all that, it was used to being in a pony tail for most of the time anyway. So she never really fiddled with it.

User Image
-☠-

Let this end.
It's come to this,
A weightless step.
On the way down singing,
Woah, woah.♪

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Teto kasane

Teto looked at Ruby and sighed "Well Ruby How should i put this Um my family have all passed away that's why i was crying"Ruby said with a sad smile.

User Image

User Image

Dannie and David looked up causing the person to mumble an oh nodding Dannie David and the person all walked to the ladder before the person helped Dannie and David up before her once they got to the top Dannie Hid behind David as he looked at Darrick with a nod.The person got to it's feet and sighed"Thanks thought i was dead meat"

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Location ☠-
Status ☠-
Mood ☠-
Storage case~
Slot 1~ Samari edge
Slot 2~ Extra rounds
Slot 3~ Medical kit
Slot 4~ Valve
Slot 5~ King plug
Slot 6~ Bishop plug
Slot 7~ Club key
Slot 8~
Slot 9~

♪Woah, woah.
Then gone forever.

-☠-
User Image

Darrick nodded and said, "Its my obligation to help, morally and on paper." He said putting his hand out for a hand shake. "Names Darrick Smith, I'm with the RPD. You would be?" He asked looking up at the group.
~
Ruby frowned and then smiled, giving her a hug around the neck. "I lost Daddy today... And I hope I don't lose Mommy... But we will always have each other to rely upon.... Even if I never really had anyone to look up to until today..... Growing up alone, but I don't wanna see you sad.... They loved you, and thats the best part of love. Mommy told me once that love never dies, it shifts into something and is channeled into a new form of love." She said with a normal childish outlook.

User Image
-☠-

Let this end.
It's come to this,
A weightless step.
On the way down singing,
Woah, woah.♪

User ImageUser Image

Partying Winner

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MATT BLACK
Matt heard his radio go off about some kids in the hall. Matt picked up the radio and said "be right there" matt said turning back to the woman saying "I will be back as soon as I can". Matt rushed into the balcony area to see a bunch of people there seeing darrick he said " see you have found some other people here" Matt looked around seeing a little girl with wolf ears decideing it was best not to ask the girl he kept quiet not showing how shocked he was at seeing such a thing.
User Image

User Image

User Image

After taking out the last zombie on ground level, Jackson moved his rifle to his side and moved toward the ladder with Darrick. When he saw the little girl and boy come up the ladder and approached them casually with Darrick. He nodded to them and as Darrick introduced himself, he looked Dannie as he knelt down next to her. Since Darrick was already engaging the boy, Jackson made an attempt to comfort the little girl. "Hi there. I'm Jackson." He said with a kind smile. He could tell she was a little frightened. But considering the situation, it was a bit much to take in for a little one. She was hiding behind David for good reason but he wanted to let her know she's safe with them.

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Teto kasane

Teto hugged Ruby back with her eyes closed with a smile before she looked at Ruby "Thank you ruby"Teto said before digging in her bag for her locket and something else opening it and looking at the picture inside she held it close to her chest before closing it she then put it around her neck holding two bear hair clips she put both of them In Ruby's hair Pulling back her bangs "I think you will like these"Teto said before she got to her feet.
User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi was shooting Zombies that were even close to the ladder and got all head shots before turning her head to Jamiey who was rocking back and forth on her heels

User Image

User Image

Dannie rocked back and forth like a little girl would "I..I'm Danielle but my brother calls me Dannie"David nodded "I'm David Dannie's brother Sir" The person chuckled and shook Darrick's hand "Name's.....Wait a second"the person said before she looked down and undid the buckles holding the gas mask on her face unlocking it she pulled it off her head and shook out her hair causing brown locks of hair to fall around her shoulders and face "My name's Amy Kenilworth Nice to meet cha Darrick"Amy said with a smileDavid and Dannie's eyes went wide "Your a girl!"David said in shockAmy giggled and nodded "Of course silly"she then ruffled David's hair with a smile David looked stunned.Dannie looked at Jackson shyly putting the Panda bear up to her face she made the panda wave at Jackson instead of her.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Darrick nodded and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you guys then." He said before turning to Tysoui "You don't have to clear them any more, we don't have anyone down on the first floor anymore." He said leaning against the railing.
~
Ruby giggled with she put the hair clips on her, her favorite animals were bunnies but she loved the idea of someone caring enough to give her something from the heart. She smiled and blinked before saying, "Teto..... Don't ever change... Because your nice, and nice people are hard to find anymore." She said with her hands clasped behind her back.
User Image

User Image

█ █ █ [LOCATION] // BALCONY //█ █ █ [STATUS] // CALM //█ █ █ [THOUGHTS] // //█ █ █

User Image

Jackson smiled and chuckled kindly. "That's a cute panda, Danielle." He said then pulled out a small beanie baby toy from his tactical vest. It was a small panda bear. He held out in the palm of his hand as he looked down at it. It belonged to his little sister who went MIA with his parents. "I have one too. His name is Goji. He means a lot to me, maybe you can hold on to him for me? and help protect him like you do for yours." He said with a gentle smile.

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Teto kasane

Teto smiled "I was taught from my family one thing care for others as if they were your own family and i think of all of you as my family,there is no reason for me not to care about any of you and besides all of us are getting out of this town alive"

User ImageUser Image

Tsuyoi relaxed and walked over to Darrick and handed him the gun "Here I need to go Pick up Jamiey anyway"Putting the gun in Darrick's hand she walked over to Jamiey and picked her up,Jamiey snuggled her face into Tsuyoi's neck causing Tsuyoi to smile

User Image

User Image

Dannie saw the Panda bear and looked at Jackson "O...Ok"Dannie said gently and carefully picking up the Panda bear before she held it close to her chest like the other panda she then looked At David who was looking at Jackson and smiled as he nodded almost saying thanks to him "Oh you wouldn't of happened to see a woman who looks like me Names Claire Kenilworth she's my older cousin"Amy pulled out a picture of her and showed Darrick the picture.

Caroline ROSSI

User Image

Caroline saw Jackson as well as the two new kids Caroline smiled she then walked over to him "I don't think we've really introduced our self's I'm Caroline ROSSI Native born Italian and was a Journalist for Raccoon city Newspaper was suppose to be a Newscaster for the Raccoon city Channel 9 news but that never happened"Caroline said with a smile her brown braided hair over one shoulder now.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jackson smiled at Danielle one more time before looking up at David with a solid nod. "Thanks, Danielle." He said in a kind whisper. He stood to his feet still smiling to the little girl. Something about her just brought a whole light to the situation for Jackson. Maybe it was because of the brother-sister relationship of her and David. David being the protector even though inside he was frightened to no extent just as his little sister. But he was bound and determined to protect her. He saw a little bit of him in David and a little of his sister in Danielle.

Moments later, Caroline approached Jackson. He turned to look at her when she began introducing herself. "No we have not formally met. It's nice to meet you Caroline." He said with a smile and held his hand out to shake her's. "Officer Jackson Miles, Special Operations Response Team Team Leader from the Raccoon City state Prison." he said with a firm nod and in response to her introduction. He chuckled a bit. "Unfortunately that probably won't happen. But no reason you can't pursue the dream." he said with a smile.

█ █ █ GEARED UP █ █ █

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out