Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is where you can go all out silly and random and chibified with your characters from the Itsumo role play.

Current plot:

Valentines Day is drawing near. Some of the newer generation (maybe some of the last) are deciding to throw a Valentines Day party at the Estate (to Akito and Kasami's dismay). Everyone is running around getting ready for the Valentines Day (er night feast) and party while some of the Sohmas want to stop or ruin the party.

Yeah I'm lame I know it sucks but I thought it would be funny.

Alright the same rules in Itsumo apply here.
+Please Be Literate+
+Keep Gaian Terms in mind+
+Keep it PG-13+(or go pm or be pretty vauge O.o)
+I would like to add that please try your best to keep away from oneliners+
+Have fun biatchs!+
((OMG KAWAII-DESU! Ah! Genki desu ka? Ore...

Anata wa baka desu... demo... sore wa kawaii desu!))

((Oh, the though of Hikaru in that pretty lace dress... What shall Hatori think? Ne? Ne? IM THINKING OF CHOCOLATE))
(._. hikki you look like Hatori going on a vacation.)
The Etain
(._. hikki you look like Hatori going on a vacation.)

((... Yeah... thanks... *adds you to my black list*))
((O_o..XD LOL!!! That's funner!

Kasami: +__+ *pissed off*

Satoshi: O_O ^-^ WEE!! *wants to ask Shiori-chan*

Sena: -_-;;; ))
(YAY!! black list! how long will I live?

wahaha I got all these side story ideas!

Beauty/Costume contest,
Going to the Beach
New Years Feast as Ko-chan and Trust-chan miss doing
and um.... alot slipped my mind

but yeah I can imagine Kasami at the beach

oh! A haunted halloweenish story one!

Cherry Blossom Festival!!

School Festival!!)
((O__O !! XD LOL CROSS DRESSING!! ^__^ *puts Kasami in a sundress, Satoshi in a skirt, and Sena in a princess dress* XD BWAHAHHAHA

Guys: o_o

Coli: -_- I leave to find my cousin's getting gender changes...T__T;;; ))
((Ohh! I like the idea! ^_^

Hatori: ...................-goes back to work-

sweatdrop ))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[hahahahahahaha XD! this is great!]]
((*puts Hikaru in a red skirt with frills*

Hikaru: ~! *goes to Hatori and tugs on his sleeve* Ha'ri-Kooooi~! heart I wanna go to the party~!))
Hikki-koi
((*puts Hikaru in a red skirt with frills*

Hikaru: ~! *goes to Hatori and tugs on his sleeve* Ha'ri-Kooooi~! heart I wanna go to the party~!))

((0.o Cuteness! 3nodding

Hatori: -pauses in his work and looks up- Alright. -goes back to work-))
(X.x do you guys want me to make a starting post or somthing? or will this just die?)
((^__^ Yeshes! Post post!!))
The Bell rang through out the whole school as class had ended for the day. Kusuke sat at his desk packing everything he needed to bring home into his breif case. Kusuke smiled chibishly at everyone who would call him and say good bye as it was Saterday and tomorrow was sunday, the day off they had during the week. Wensday was Valentines Day and he had heard through out the Estate there will be a Valentines Day party that day that will go into the night where then a feast will be held. Kusuke gave a giddy giggle as he stood up. 'Yay! What shall I get for Sena-kun?' Kusuke pondered out loud. Its been some time where he first ran into Sena and it seems that the two seem to run into each other alot. Kusuke bounced out of the room. Shuichii gave him an odd look as Kusuke left his class room. 'Flowers? He would look pretty with flowers! Nah. Maybe choclate? Hm... but what if he's allergic?!' A horrible image popped into Kusuke's head, Sena eating chocolate then imploding. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he thought of it but then laughed it off as he figured it couldn't happen. 'But what will be good? Maybe I can draw him somthing! No no... wait I suck. OR! I could cook him somthing. No, wait he'll be too full at the feast. What if I knit him a sweater? I cant knit!' Kusuke's head droopped down as people looked at him oddly. Why was a boy talking to himself? 'Hehehe! I sound as if I was Sena's wife! Hehehehe!' Just as he said that, a light blush tinted his cheeks at the thought. Lately greater feelings have been growing on Kusuke. He would blush more around Sena or his heart would skip beats at the meer mention. Kusuke felt like he would melt just to be in the pressence of Sena. He shook his head. 'No I'm being stupid. He's a guy! Hahahaha!' Kusuke left the school gates as he headed home.
((+__+ OMG KUSUKE IS SO CUTE!! *UBER UBER CLAIMS*))

He closed his eyes, listening to the small chatter between Kasami and Satoshi, though Satoshi was doing most of the talking as he laid back. Arms folded across his chest, he had been wearing a sleeveless leather tanktop, though the color big with a zipper running across almost acting like a belt as he wore a leather choker as well. Arms covered with a single wristband, covering the scars, he as well wore leather pants. It was a common attire for Sena as he pushed himself up to notice that now Kasami's nails had been painted a blood red color. Sighing, he frowned and stared at Satoshi, raising an arm slightly. "What did you do...?"

Satoshi grinned impishly, holding up the nailpolish as he grinned widely now, holding up the paint as he waved it back and forth. "Getting into holiday! Sena-kun! Want me to paint your nails too? I can make little heart shapes with a sheeep on iiiit" He laughed, snorting almost as his boar ears stuck out, tail waving happily as Sena's cheeks flushed immediately. "Wai wai! You gonna ask him?? Micheal Jackson you!!"

"Stupid, I don't see why I even hang out with you" His eyes narrowed in annoyance and he bowed respectfully towards Kasami. "Ja ne Kasami-sama, I will be going for a walk now" It was said quickly as he walked out, trying to avoid Satoshi as he blushed furiously now, mumbling under his breath.

Satoshi laughed once more, smiling cheekily as his cheeks flushed with happiness. Placing the paint down beside the boy, he stood up and stretched, giving his younger cousin a small kiss on the forehead. Winking, he grinned and patted his cousin's head affectionately. "Wai wai, I'm gonna go now! I want to ask Nezumi-chan if I can be her Valentine!!" He winked once more, not wanting to see the look on Kasami's face as he hurried quickly outside, hoping to catch Shiori unexpectedly.

He watched them one by one, actually enjoying the company they had given him. Kasami wouldn't admit it, but he liked when Sena came in, talked with him about numerous things, when Satoshi came in and painted his nails, or even when the two fought. It showed that they both wanted to treat Kasami as a regular boy, wanted to 'hang out'. Though, as they left, one by one, each wanting to have a Valentine, his eyes narrowed. He hated them now, hated how they could just leave him out of nowhere as he stared dejectedly at his hands.

Blood red, a color Satoshi had picked, possibly because of Valentine's and Kasami's own choice of coloring. Lazily, he dragged his nails across the ground, hoping they would rub off, though they had dried long ago, leaving the boy alone in his room once more as he laid down and closed his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff