tab tab tab tab User Image
tab User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Welcome To Beacon Hills"

░░░▓ tab Inspiration - Teen Wolf &&& Music

░░░▓ tab Genre - Fantasy &&& Drama

░░░▓ tab Literacy - Semi Lit+

░░░▓ tab Theme song - N/A

░░░▓ tab Graphics & Creator - That Girl Called Suki

░░░▓ tab Profile&Lyric Coding - Prima Donut

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

█ ↘ WHY HAVE YOU COME ⊰⊰ lift me higher let me l - look at the sun ◜ ♔ ◞
                                        xxxxxxxxxx↺ i`ve got nothing left to provexxxxxxxxx↺ cause i`ve got nothing left to losexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↺ i`ve got nothing left to prove
                                            SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU S - SEE ME BARE MY TEETH -- !
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW -- WHO ?
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ WHO ARE YOU ?
                                            WHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOU
                                            ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░▓ tab In U.S California theres a small town called Beacon Hills. While students run amuck getting ready for big games and adults mull around going through the same routine everything just seemed normal. Nothing out of the ordinary and was just like any town in a ninety miles radius. Even the name seemed very run of the mill; history books declaring it to be named after a man by the name of Reginald Beacon, but that wasn't true. Just a lie new textbooks spouted to keep the reality behind the name a secret. Yet nothing can be swept under the rug forever. Life just had a cruel way of bringing the things we want left in the dark out into the bright light for everyone and every thing to see. So this is the cold hard truth. The name 'Beacon Hills' came from the fact that deep in the woods on the outskirts of town was a unique tree. They called this tree the Nemeton. To any average joe it was just a big old tree and not the Beacon it really was. A Beacon that drew in the supernatural like a magnet. Yes, thats right. The supernatural. Druids believed this tree to be the centre of the world. That it guided those of a different nature to the quiet town and that the tree kept balance. If anything were to happen it would throw things out of alignment, which it did many years ago.

░░░▓ tab Disease. The year was 1946 and disease ravaged the trees all around the Nemeton. They say it must have been something similar to what we call Oak Wilt today, but something they never really saw again after that unfortunate day. All the trees had to be cut down to keep the disease from spreading, one of them being the Nemeton. Yet what no normal human knew was that this was not by accident. It had been on purpose. Someone needed the Nemeton out of the way. Speculations amongst Werewolves, Hunters, Druids and more was that it had been another hunter wanting to keep the innocents away from harm's way. No one found out if that really had been the cause. All they knew was that the Nemeton was dead and that possible chaos was on the horizon. So why didn't it?

░░░▓ tab It happened twenty years ago. A girl by the name of Hannah Morgan was brutally ripped apart and found dead at the stump of the Nemeton. The Sheriff and his team declared it to be an animal attack. A mountain lion to be exact. There were no known packs in the area at the time so Hunters didn't bother extensively looking it. Mountain lion attacks along with bears were common so why look look more into it after the creature was killed? What no one thought of was just how special Hannah Morgan's blood had been. How it saved the Nemeton, just barely although it went unnoticed by everyone. It's beacon nothing more than a soft hum now. So as time passed Hannah Morgan was forgotten. The Lacrosse games continued, proms, work, and everything carried on. Hunters continue to keep the town 'safe' while the supernatural tried to blend in or live in ignorant bliss. Yet something was brewing. And whatever it was it won't be pretty. Be it hunter, werewolf, human or whatever; everything and everyone from the moment stepping foot in Beacon Hills became part of something so much more. Bad or Good. So who are you? Who are you really.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx↺ i`ve got nothing left to provexxxxxxxxx↺ cause i`ve got nothing left to losexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↺ i`ve got nothing left to prove
                                            WHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxxxWHO ARE YOU

░░░▓ G E N E R A L tab

Same as everywhere else, make sure to follow the Gaia T.O.S. It's something that really shouldn't need to be said, but because of the occasional user I'm putting it down regardless. Violence and animosity between characters is very much wanted. It causes wonderful drama. Yet fighting between users is a big no. It causes not just the two, but the rest of the group to feel awkward. So don't take anything out on each other. No flaming period. Regarding cybering I understand. Sometimes it's nice to get the sexual tension between two characters out. HOWEVER. With that said, don't do it in the thread. If you absolutely must take it to PMs or some other form of chat. We have young users on here and I don't want anyone getting uncomfortable.

░░░▓ L I T E R A C Y &&& P O S T I N G tab

This is a literate role-play. So unless your character is using say a cellphone or a chatroom, please check your spelling! It doesn't have to be perfect. I mean, my spelling can hardly be called perfect. All I ask is that you just keep an eye on it. Two paragraphs at the least. There will be no one liners in this role-play, absolutely none. I can understand that once in awhile you get writer's block. It happens to everyone, but one liners gives your partner nothing to work with. Absolutely none. Sometimes even a paragraph does this so thats why the minimum is two. Also for the love of all that is good in this world, please please PLEASE don't write twenty paragraphs every post. It's tiring reading an entire novella about your character getting ready in the morning. Last of all regarding literacy, third person and not first person. When it comes to post layout they don't have to be these grand creation. As long as their name is on it I'm perfectly fine with just that and a picture. Also, be aware that bright colours are pretty but very hard to see sometimes. So just be a bit weary when using them.

░░░▓ C H A R A C T E R S tab

Here are the quick basics before really diving in. The character limit in this is six. No more than six characters unless I can see that you do in fact keep up. If you have an idea on a creature, pm me before hand and we can see if it would work. All face claims are to be real life; such as actors, models, etc. Face Claims cannot be, I repeat, cannot be any of the MAIN actors from the show itself. I love O'Brien, Roden, Posey, and co. I really do. I just feel like to keep us from having character replicas that avoiding those face claims will help a bit. With saying that, keep your characters interesting! Yes dramatic and sad pasts are fun to play and in a sense can be interesting, but when 20/30 characters have sad angst filled pasts it just isn't fun anymore. Some can actually be happy too. I want to see some good strong character traits in these beauties. Not all being, 'kind' 'friendly' and 'easygoing' or 'shy' 'timid' and 'awkward'. I want to see all of you really sink into these characters and get to see them as them. The shy and timid girl who is vain and quite selfish. The Heroic girl who is really just putting up a front. Make them human in a sense and not just another Mary Sue.

░░░▓ P R O F I L E S tab

Applications can be found by clicking the profile button on the first post. I do not want applications sent to me via PM. What I do want is for you to fill them out and actually post them in the profile thread while quoting myself. This way I don't need to worry about my inbox being full and possibly losing some in the process. Once your application has been accepted you may go ahead and begin filling out the profile in a test thread of your own making. You can either make up the coding yourself, or use the template provided! Regarding anything like soundtracks, outfits, etc; you make add them in a separate post in your characters thread. Once the profile has been accepted and linked up on the front page you may go ahead and start posting!

░░░▓ H U M A N S A N D O T H E R S tab

Okay. Here is when things get a bit tight. I'm going to put a cap on some of these mythical beings. In this role-play as well, regarding Kitsunes, I'm going to say they must have Asian heritage. Whether they're full, half, or even two generations ago; they must and I stress must have that background. When it comes to Alphas I'm limiting it to a certain amount. We can't just have ten Alpha's running around at once. In fact, to start off with we might just have one or two and gradually increase. Regarding True Alphas I'm going to say no one off that bat can be one. We will use democracy to determine who can be through polls/general vote and such so it'll be fair. Anyone with a problem with this may PM me. Since certain things haven't been explained to it's fullest(Ex. Windingos, Banshees, etc) if you want to introduce something message me first. I really mean it just because it could be a concern otherwise just randomly introducing something without my knowledge at least.

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

░░░▓ FRESHMEN tab

Ⓞ Brielle Forrester // Ⓦ Emma Silverstone // N A M E
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

N A M E // N A M E // N A M E

░░░▓ SOPHOMORES tab

Ⓦ«Ⓗ Charlotte Kaige // Ⓞ Quinn Cassidy // Ⓦ Oliver Parker
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image

N A M E // N A M E // N A M E

░░░▓ JUNIORS tab

Ⓦ Rubin Blackwood // Ⓞ Avery Gallowitz // Ⓦ Caleb Kresnik

Ⓦ Cliff Reynolds // N A M E // N A M E

░░░▓ SENIORS tab

Ⓗ Angus Sallow // Ⓞ Julia Farris // Ⓞ Koyuki Blaise Nakamura

«Ⓗ Blair Decartier // N A M E // N A M E

░░░▓ TEACHERS tab

P R I N C I P A L // C O U N S E L O R // N U R S E

Sawyer Spellmen (GYM/LACROSSE COACH) // «Ⓗ Cyrus Bernhardtl(MUSIC) // E N G L I S H

Ⓞ Ruth Aurelius (HISTORY) // S C I E N C E // M A T H

K E Y
                                          Ⓗ uman Ⓔ missary Ⓦ erewolf «Ⓗ unter Ⓑ anshee Ⓞ ther
                                          *More can be added

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

░░░▓ BEACON HILLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE tab

Ⓑ Liliana Stryker // Ⓗ Joshua MacPherson // Ⓦ Kalen Pierce
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image

Ⓗ Kaili Parker // T I T L E // T I T L E

░░░▓ BEACON HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL tab

T I T L E // T I T L E // T I T L E

░░░▓ BEACON HILLS ELEMENTARY tab

░░░▓ MAYOR tab

MAYOR // SPOUSE // CHILD

░░░▓ BEACON HILLS REGIONAL HOSPITAL tab

DOCTOR // DOCTOR // DOCTOR

Ⓗ Kaili Parker (NURSE) // NURSE // ⓄⒽ Marnie St.Clair (COMA PATIENT)

░░░▓ BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF STATION tab

SHERIFF // DEPUTY // Ⓞ Alice Ackerman (OFFICER)

Ⓗ Garrett Stryker (BOUNTY HUNTER) // OFFICER // Ⓦ Kalen Pierce (TRAINEE)

░░░▓ GAS STATION/MECHANIC tab

OWNER // WORKER // WORKER

«Ⓗ Olivia Atkinson (MECHANIC OWNER) // Ⓗ Rowen Asenath // «Ⓗ Elliot Auric (TRAINEE)

░░░▓ ANIMAL CLINIC tab

Ⓔ Georgia Kilpi(OWNER) // Ⓞ Koyuki Blaise Nakamura(ASSISTANT) //
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

░░░▓ LIBRARY tab

Ⓗ Dorothy Robertson ( OWNER) // Ⓞ Jamie Farris (ASSISTANT) // BOOK BINDER

░░░▓ OTHER tab

Ⓦ Thea Woods (WAITRESS) // ⓄⒽ Marnie St.Clair (DANCER) // Ⓞ Rory Riordan (ACCOUNTANT)
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

«Ⓗ Rhode Asenath (TRAVELLOR) // Ⓞ Hunter Nightingale (WANDERER) // ⓄⒽ Mia Masterson (Artist/Cashier)
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

K E Y
                                          *More can be added

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

░░░▓ BEACON HILL'S ALPHA PACK tab

Ⓦ Simon Davis (ALPHA) // Ⓦ Kennedy Kaige (BETA) // Ⓦ Oliver Parker (BETA)
                                          xxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser ImagexxUser Image
                                          Ⓦ Thea Woods (BETA) // BETA // BETA

░░░▓ OUTSIDER PACK tab

Ⓦ Cedar Schoenrick (ALPHA) // Ⓦ Cliff Reynolds (BETA) // Ⓦ Ruth Aurelius

░░░▓ THE _____ tab
                                          *Hunting group that protects the town. Name is to be determined by the leader.

HEAD // «Ⓗ Cyrus Bernhardt (VICE) // Ⓞ«Ⓗ Benjamin Edelweiss (LEAD HUNTER)

FELLOW HUNTER // FELLOW HUNTER // FELLOW HUNTER

░░░▓ I N S E R T T I T L E tab

░░░▓ I N S E R T T I T L E tab

K E Y
                                          *More can be added

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

░░░▓ LACROSSE TRYOUTS - SEPT 5TH tab

① ANGUS SALLOW
                                          ② BLAIR DECARTIER
                                          ③ RUBIN BLACKWOOD
                                          ④ CLIFF REYNOLDS
                                          ⑤ OLIVER PARKER

░░░▓ RECENTLY TURNED tab

① Rubin Blackwood by - - - -
                                          ② Caleb Kresnik by - - - -

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

░░░▓ MONDAY SEPTEMBER 4th; First Day Of School tab

Schools are open and back into sessions. Students from all over town are dragging their feet while parents enjoy the few hours of freedom. Nothing is out of the ordinary. Not yet anyways.

░░░▓ DAY MONTH; NAME tab

description here

░░░▓ DAY MONTH; NAME tab

description here

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

Month
                                          | January | February | March | April | May | June |
                                          | July | August |↝ September ↜| October | November | December |

Day
                                          | 1 | 2 | 3 |↝ 4 ↜| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | | 11 | 12 |
                                          | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |
                                          | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | | 31 |

|↝ Monday ↜| Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |

Weather
                                          |↝ Sunny ↜| Clear | Cloudy | Windy | Misty | Foggy | Raining | Thunder | Hailing | Snowing |
                                          | Scorching |↝ Hot ↜| Warm | Cool | Chilly | Freezing |

Time
                                          Early Morning | Morning | ↝ Afternoon ↜ | Evening | Midnight |

Event of the day
                                          N/A

[color=#FF9173][b][size=13]↝ ↜[/b][/color]

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
tab tab User Image

User ImageUser Image

░░░▓ Enemies tab

Name «» Name
                                          Name «» Name
                                          Name «» Name
                                          Name «» Name

░░░▓ Related tab

Kennedy Kaige «sisters» Charlotte Kaige
                                          Jamie Farris «brother&sister» Julia Farris
                                          Kaili Parker «sister&brother» Oliver Parker
                                          Rhode Asenath «sisters» Rowen Asenath
                                          Garrett Stryker «brother&sister» Lilly Stryker

░░░▓ Partners tab

Charlotte Kaige «» Elliot Auric
                                          Name «» Name
                                          Name «» Name
                                          Name «» Name

░░░▓ Crushes tab

Name » Name
                                          Name » Name
                                          Name » Name
                                          Name » Name

░░░▓ Relationships tab

Name «» Name