Welcome to Gaia! ::

*The team makes its way through the base somewhat efforlessly as they encounter. THey eventually come upon several brutes as they become bogged down suddenly several bolts of energy strike the Brutes as they turn to see a slight movement of a shadow then a bolt hits a grunt sending it to the ground* I said...be careful
The 4 marines watched as the spartan and his men were caught in a fight. A brute with a brute shot was hidden away behind a hill, the spartan did not see and it had a clear shot at him. The brute squeezed the trigger....A shot rang out.....The brute fell dead to the ground. Ark angel had shot him with his gun.
*he turned seeing the Brute fall as he huffed* right....Keep moving foreward *He vanished as the troops continied*
"what about saying thank you" he joked.
*The squad eventually made his way to the central computer as teh black Suit reappeared as he began typing* watch my back
He'd seen the entire battle from a distance, and was driving in on his stolen Ghost. He'd found a small enemy base and had taken out one Covenant enemy with his pistol, and then sneaked in and stole the Ghost. He was fired at as soon as he started leaving, and when he arrived the Ghost was in pretty bad shape, but it was still usable.

"Sorry I took so long, you started the party without me? he said to *Arc Angel*.
"You didn't miss much but a concieted spartan" he said "men get up we move on by foot" the marines started to walk foward.
I'm guessing that's him right there. Is he on a completely seperate mission? or here to assist? motioning to the Black Spartan yelling commands at his group of marines. *SkyFire* walked over to the group of Marines who'd been in the back of the WartHog and greeted them. Then he turned back to *Arc Angel*
{color=darkblue] "hey, thanks for the grenade, didn't use it, but I'll hold onto it just in case" tosses up grenade in his hand.
*The squad continued on as he looked up at a large bgenerator in the center of the building* Amazing what Brutes can do in such little time......arbiter never mentioned anything like this *He walked to a console as he typed quickly searching for a file he wanted, once it was found he downloaded it into his suit and turned to his troops* Allright, we have what we came for. Now comes part two....cleanup. Search out any rebel forces you may find and eliminate them....dismissed
*I want to go find out what this Black Spartan is up to* He walks over to the black spartan now standing near the console and taps him on the shoulder.
"Hello, I'm *SkyFire*, and I'm currently on the same mission as *ArcAngel*, What is your purpose here?
*He stopped as he heard the Spartan speak turning slowly* My missions is what I am currently doing *He quickly turned back to the computers typing more*
"Enemy removal? your the squad they sent to clean things up? Well, since your not here to assist with our usefull mission, I guess no use sticking around here" he shook his head at the Black Spartan. "Before I leave, what is your codename?"
DaemonXanth
"Enemy removal? your the squad they sent to clean things up? Well, since your not here to assist with our usefull mission, I guess no use sticking around here" he shook his head at the

*He stopped typing as a strange looking disk popped out. He took it and inserted it into his suit* Its ghost.....if you must know *His suit suddenly vanished
Eldin walked to where the two were "well if you to love birds are done talking, may we get on with the mission"he said sarcastically. He walked up a dune. The lens in his helmet zoomed in "so looks as if a battle happened on this waste land" he pointed to where both bodys of marines and covienent forces lay being eaten by insects.
*He turned walking back to the pelican as his squad slowly began to move back out as well, some being carried others not returning at all* Stay here all you want you two....My mission is complete. MOVE OUT! *The pelican took to the air as he watched the other two Spartans slowly fade from view* "Sir, should'nt we have stayed and helped them?" *Ghost turned looking at the Covenent soldier* Its none of our concern. Admiral Keyes wanted this information. We got it our task is done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff