Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watches same Spartan Suit walk away after talking to the Captain, interested, decides to follow the other Spartan suit
Hmm...Maybe its time to test out the suits stealth capabilities
He uses his stealth powerup and climbs up ladder, slipping through door near the window to follow other suit.
"Hello" the man said at the armory. Eldin smirked "give me ah gun". The man turned and picked a rifle from ah shelf "there the new FRS 32. Capable of firing about 20 rounds per second. Great aim, laser pointer feture with a great ammunition hold." he handed the gun to him. "good" he said with a smile as he walked out. He headed to the docking bay.
Watches the Red Suit get a gun from the armory. Chuckles at the weapon in the suit's hand when it turns around
Rifle? Hm...looks nice for one of the new models, but power over speed
Sneaks around suit and into the armory, searches for the new model Rifle with nothing but a scope and a One-hit-kill piercing bullet. It was the untested model, can only hold 6 bullets at a time, but they explode on contact with enemy. He sees it in a locked case near the back of the armory and instead leaves armory and continues following Spartan Suit.
He walked onto the docking bay. Before him was the captain and a about 4 marines. "Good your here, all right let me breif you" he said walking to eldin "the transport will carry you to your location, about 2 miles from the site where you are to meet up with the marines (and spartan). You'll use the new outfittited Warthog. Mounted with two dual fury rifles on the back. The new wort hog is able to carry 5, two in the front, two in the middle, and one in the gunners seat which is mounted ontop of the warthog instead of the back" he said pointing to it "ok now you and these four marines get going." he said firmly "understood"Eldin replied climbing aboard the transport with the 4 marines.
The stealth power-up had run out, and he was standing next to the captain in the docking bay
"Hello sir, I've been wondering if I could assist the other Spartan suit on whatever mission its going on"
"Its not 'the other Spartan suit' that is Eldin Arkadia, codename Arc Angel, in order to assist, you'd have to ask his permission, he's heading the mission now. You're dismissed"
He started to walk towards the transport and was stopped by the captain
"If you really want to participate, I suggest you hurry up, they're leaving right now"
He raced onto the transport and turned to the the Arc Angel
Eldin saw him "so I'm guessing your along for the trip" he said with a stern voice "You'll have to find away to follow us, the warthog only carries 5, unless" he thought "I hope you can hold onto a moving vehical"he said and turned back to the marines.
He realized that he would be going solo when it came to transportation. The enemies had vehicles in a large quantity, it would be simply a matter of obtaining a Ghost taken from enemy hand.
"I'm definetly going with the Ghost" he thought.
He walked in front of *Arc Angel* and told her his plan. The transport was in motion, and he was starting to wonder when it would reach
((Sorry, g2g to a Sport's tryout))
DaemonXanth
He realized that he would be going solo when it came to transportation. The enemies had vehicles in a large quantity, it would be simply a matter of obtaining a Ghost taken from enemy hand.
"I'm definetly going with the Ghost" he thought.
He walked in front of *Arc Angel* and told her his plan. The transport was in motion, and he was starting to wonder when it would reach

((umm I'm not a girl I'm a guy))

""Ghosts might be hard to obtain" he said. Soon the transport touched ground. The marines loaded in the warthog. Eldin sat down in the drivers seat. ""Good luck" he said to the other spartan throwing him a gernade ""you might need that"
*The pelican settled down as the troops exited the Black Spartan suit disboarded holding his carbide in hand* allright...move in tight formation...stay togather and if one falls behind...stop and wait....or assist him until they are back in position. "What about you sir?" *The suit turned looking at the marine who spoke up* I'm going to get something.. *His suit seemed to mysteriously vanish disappearing from all radars as a covenent huffed* "There he goes again."
The warthog mad a loud noise as it came down the dirt hill side. It reered before the troops. The 4 marines and Eldin piled out "whose your superior here" he asked a marine.
*The black suit appears standning inches behind him* That would be me. I would have thought a Spartan suit would have more sense then to come jumping headfirst into a mission. You must be Red, My suggestion to you is to keep a low profile...this is'nt regular covenent territory
He laughed "well now that we've made an aquantance, do you know why were here?" he asked studying the spartan. "I have four men, another spartan is supposably on the way. A few weeks ago a plasmite bomb was stolen from a facility. This bomb can destroy cities, bases, and even planets if used correctly, I need to find it. Do you have any knowledge to its where abouts or anything on the local, hostile covienent troops" he said very quickly not wanting to waste time.
MY squadron is here on a recon mission...do what you want...dont disturb my team *He turned walking away as he vanished his troops moving ahead*
"Some help he was, all right men set up a perimeter, set up cameras and remain hidden. I want you to film and moniter and actions that occur her including that of the spartan and his men. Remember were looking for covienent hostility or suspisius behavior, but getting a spartan caught in the act isn't so bad" he laughed and flipped on his stealth hiding away as the men did what they were told.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff