7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Audriana Leary
'Rain'
The Water Element

User Image
Standing up, I sighed. "I do not wish to speak about it right now, if you don't mind." I said taking a step and then stopping. A felt a shift in the power. I glared around. I swore under my breath and summoned an invisible border. I might be crazy, but I can tell when something if out of the ordinary. I then put a smile on my face and turn toward the witch, sitting on my own seat. "So young witch..." I leaned forward a bit and smiled warily. "Would you think me wrong of burning humans?" My smile shrunk and I huffed a sigh. I sat back in my seat. "Anger got the best of me and I burned two humans. They were completely innocent and I burned them!" I shook my head, disgusted of myself.

I'm sorry, but I'm quite.. stupid haha, so what does a 5 mean here?

Anxious Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Era A.Cheshire
User Image

I see the man hidin some where and watch as he creates a fireball in his hand I stared for a moment then blinked and I see the fire go out I stay hiding in my spot waiting to see the mans reaction to my little gift.

Tipsy Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♬ ℎ ℎმ ℎმ ℎმ ! ɳxxoxxw,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ow } d.o.w.nx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to ℳℰ ! ♬ ♪
x
x
x

██ ███████████████████████████████████████████████ ██

.i.s.t.e.n to { me } sxpxexaxk ,

I took a minute to think of this situation. It felt quite tense as she was speaking badly of herself. I twiddled my thumbs, sitting in the chair. "We all have indeed, made mistakes. It is no reason to fall into regret, we can learn. Trust me, I have killed so many people before.. And out of anger as well.." I looked down at my hands. My head shot back up, my eyes looking at her. "The point is... Learn, not regret or forget." I summarized my own words.

.l.e.a.s.e do as I say, or you wxixlxl xbxe xliminated !

Chatty Gatekeeper

Todai Yamikage

I looked at the fire that had fizzeled out. I was slightly disapointed. "Now why did you have to do that? I was just about to have some fun." I pulled a fake pout, crossing my arms to add effect. turning I looked with my shadows to see what had put out my fire so early. I spoted a female fox demon.

User Image
The 5 dice roll was to tell you that the attack would hit but nervermind I'm getting rid of the battle rules.Also I've got exams coming so I won't post for about a week or so.

Anxious Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Era A.Cheshire
User Image

I smile as I notice the man looking my way'Looks like I've been found out' I wave at the man as a signal to show I know he's there. My tails move as I look back down to the spirit pool that he seemed to be aiming at.'Was this for his own enjoyment...' I sit and watch the two talk while I have an ear on the man waiting for someone to make a move.

Friendly Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Audriana Leary
'Rain'
The Water Element

User Image
I look at the witch and sigh. Perhaps she was right. "That is true. But... I swore my alliance with the humans, and I broke that alliance." I stood up and paced slowly, thinking. "Elementals that swear their alliance can't break it so easily." I made a snarl sound in the back of my throat and sat back down. I look back up at the girl. "Hakka, you have much knowledge for a witch. I try my best at a compliment, hoping it didn't come out the way I'd feared.

Anxious Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Era A.Cheshire
User Image

My necklace jingled as I moved a bit and put my hands behind my head. I was hiding in a tree near by the lake. I looked to my flame and watched it as it flickered I was starting to get bored ' I should leave soon if these guys are going to be fine with out me ' I looked to the lake and watched the two talk ' Looks like no one but the Yokia has noticed me '

Chatty Gatekeeper

Todai Yamikage

I stared at the girl for a bit longer. Turning back to the lake I watch for a sceond. Slowly I shifted to my dragon form and melted into the shadows to to listen to the others within the area looking for more recruts.

User Image

Anxious Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Silver Yakuza

Era A.Cheshire
User Image

I jumped out of the tree and started to follow the man as he transformed into a dragon. I ran below him as went on flying in the sky. My necklace jingled with every step. Looking up I shouted "Hey where are you going?!" I hopped that he could hear me.

Chatty Gatekeeper

Todai Yamikage

I looked down as I heard a faint yell. That fox was following me. I was tempted to simply ignore her and keep flying but if she keeps following me she may find my hideout. I landed still on my dragon form. “I’m going to look for some help. Would you like to help me enslave the humans?” I really didn’t care if she joined but she seemed to be useful.

User Image

Anxious Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Silver Yakuza

Era A.Cheshire
User Image

I looked at the dragon as he landed in front of me. I blinked at his question. I paused for a moment and thought about.'Enslave humans huh?' I looked at him one last time before giving my answer."Well I might help but I might not at the same time. It depends on your reasoning..."I changed into my more wolf-like human form as it changed to nigth. I change form depending on the time of day. Since it's now night I become a wolf. I stared at the man and awaited for his answer.

Tipsy Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♬ ℎ ℎმ ℎმ ℎმ ! ɳxxoxxw,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ow } d.o.w.nx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to ℳℰ ! ♬ ♪
x
x
x

.i.s.t.e.n to { me } sxpxexaxk ,

I stayed silently, taking a minute to think. My hands were still. "Either way, I'm sure they can forgive you. They know that elementals are sworn not to harm, so they could give a second chance," I say to her, giving her a reassuring smile. "And thank you, you're also intelligent too," I say, with a calm and happy expression.

.l.e.a.s.e do as I say, or you wxixlxl xbxe xliminated !

OOC;; Sorry again for the VERY late reply. I can't get on much so I will try as much as I can to reply more often! Sorry for the wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces