Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Felicia Twem
Twem Twin Trainer!

Company: Erin
Current mood:Insecurity

Felicia laughed at what the other girl said, although 'laugh' might not be the most accurate word to describe it. The noise coming from her mouth was more like a very strained, very forced expulsion of air from her throat as she tried to act normally.

"Y-yea flying totally does that. Haha, it's a shame really because flying is a lot faster than walkig a-and higher too, am I right? " She continued trying to stammer her way through the conversation until a soft paw patted her ear. She raised a hand and rubbed the Meowstic's soft fur. Felicia had owned the pokemon for as long as she could remember and she knew by now that the Meowstic was trying to calm her down - no words needed.

"Alright then. That sounds pretty perfect. What better way to celebrate a makeover than with a fight afterwards?" Felicia followed the girl's lead while vigorously scratching the side of the Meowstic's cheek in appreciation. It may have looked like she was only annoying the pokemon but through the expressionless visage she knew that was one of the pokemon's favorite spots.

"How long have you been working with your Kirlia? She already looks like a strong pokemon, and I got a pretty good eye for these sorts of things. My Hera used to be a Feebas. She was without a doubt one of the ugliest things I have ever seen on this planet. At first I wondered why my dad ever gave her to me but I ended up working with her still and after a while all that hard work paid off. Now I can't even imagine not having her"

As Felicia walked and talked with the gym leader, her head turned on a swivel, taking in all the strange and beautiful sights. It was amazing how wild flowers and grass could make even an overturned garbage can look beautiful. Out of all the cities and towns Felicia visited during her travels, this one was quickly becoming one of her favorites. Erin's gym was no different either. With a genuine glint of wonderment in her eye, Felicia entered the gym and looked around.

"Wow, your town is like...the best, you know that?" Felicia said to the gym leader as she took the Meowstic off of her head and held him in her arms. "Have you ever thought about starting a pageant contest? They held them where I was from and it would be a tragedy if a place like this didn't become the beauty capital of Sabireta, you know?"

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

"Wingull: The Seagull Pokemon. Wingull has the habit of carrying prey and valuables in its beak and hiding them in all sorts of locations. This Pokémon rides the winds and flies as if it were skating across the sky. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Species: Wingull
      Level: 6
      Ability: Keen Eye
      Moveset: Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic
      Nature: Sassy

Rooker

Mock is falling a bit behind and asked me to post whether or not you caught it as well as its moveset and such. Congrats on the Wingull and sorry for the delay!

For a bit, it seemed as though the wild Wingull could break out at any moment! The ball wiggled and danced as it tried to struggle free, but it was no use. It didn't have the strength to get out and even if it had, it knew it wouldn't have been able to fight for much longer. Having conceded, the red light on the front of the Pokeball finally faded and a small 'click' signaled it's capture.

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚ ゚HIMEKO 'CHO' TSUKINO
═══════════════════════════
"тнoѕe dαyѕ oғ тeαrѕ αɴd lαυɢнтer αѕ ιғ тнey were oɴly yeѕтerdαy."
xxxxx"тнιѕ pαтн ɴow leαdѕ тo тнe ғυтυre, αт leαѕт тнαт’ѕ wнαт ι тнιɴĸ."

Musing over what Maeve had said the brunette almost didn't notice the small speckled Pokemon running out in front of Mr.Snuggles. With a startled cry the Pokemon darted out of the way attracting the attention of Waller who prodded at Himekos' arm. "Mmm? Waller what is i---Ah! That's a Shroomish!" the girl yelled turning a bit to watch the Pokemon before looking at the clearing that would lead into the city up ahead.

Watching the Pokemon stumble a little still stunned from nearly getting itself run over when they did stop near the exit of the forest Hime carefully climbed off the Nidoking turning to the Shroomish who skittered immediately behind a patch of grass. The girl just smiled a bit. "You didn't see us coming did you?" "Shroom!" the little mushroom Pokemon huffed a bit, Waller now sighing at his trainers' side. "Ras, ras." he tried explaining to the other Pokemon, the two now apparently talking amongst themselves as the little speckled Pokemon glanced up at Hime warily.

"Ah! I know, maybe you'd like a berry?" Hime asked fumbling in her bag a bit before producing an Oran berry and offering it to the wild Pokemon. Curiously the Shroomish sniffed at the berry taking it after only a few more moments of hesitation. Wasn't it weird that a wild Pokemon would trust a human? What exactly had Waller told it about Himeko? As she stood back to her feet prepared to walk on foot for a bit now that the edge of the forest was visible the Pokemon left standing behind watched a for a bit following quietly behind the two until Waller spun watching the Pokemon turn instead intending to walk away. Himeko turned as well, her head tilting slightly at the Pokemon.

"Do you want to come with us?" she asked, the little grass type giving a huff before waddling up to her with nod. The little trainer beamed a bit, was befriending a Pokemon this easy? There was no battle involved even! "Ok let me just find a...Aha!" she grinned producing a Pokeball and giving it a toss at the grass type. Now it was a simple waiting game to see if it took.

(( OOC:: Bleh, I'm sorry this post is not the greatest. x.x ))

тeαм User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. coмpαɴy Maeve and a wild Shroomish мood Excited locαтιoɴ Foggy Forest - Edge of forest leading to Steam City

Gracious Goat

14,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Married 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Company: Mack and Diggel Party over here!: Beach of Genkai
The Music playing in my head: Sometimes I just Drift away

The young woman hadn't had much of a chance to witness the young man’s battle with the Wingull, but by the time she and Pascal made their way to the shoreline Mack had already thrown his poke ball and as she fell to her knees on the warm sand she watched as the poke ball wiggled and jolted from side to side, and soon the little red light in the center shined and it was over, Mack had caught his first Pokemon. It had taken the woman only a moment to recover from her near death experience and her battle with mild waves of the ocean before she was back on her aching legs and running toward her friend, of course not exactly in a straight line but before he even realized she was heading for him babe threw herself onto Mack's shoulders with the full weight of her body sending them both to the ground "You did it! i knew you had it in you kid! your mom is going to be so proud!" babe squealed through sharp breaths as she held onto him surprisingly tight, the two of them now covered in wet sand and it was obvious the girl had all but forgotten about her near death experience, though it didn’t take long for it to catch up with her and though she had maintained an impressive death grip around her friend, she was finding it hard to get back up onto her feet.

Rooker
Sorry its so short, trying to get back into the swing of things now that i am getting use to my new schedule.

Karama_the_fox_demon
yum_puddi

User Image

Shy Healer

User Image
                                                              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lynette slid gracefully down from the back of Carol as the large pokemon landed on the soft beach sand sending a spray of wet sand into the air with its wings as she finished settling down on the ground. The young woman watched curiously as her sister struggled to scramble over to a young man who until now Lynette hadn’t really noticed. And all but threw herself at the young man excitedly despite the fact that she was clearly having some trouble walking after the fright she had had a few seconds ago.

“Oh dear Snowbell I think I’m a little jealous, she’s gone and hugged some young man and yet no hug for her rescuer?” Lynette commented as the ice type pokemon joined them sliding up onto the sand at the water’s edge. “And after I traveled all the way here just to find her too” She added in a sad tone as she made her way over to the injured pokemon stroking her lapras’s neck gently with light fingers. Before proceeding to treat the small injuries that her poor pokemon had received while chasing off the wild pokemon before it had managed to make a snack out of her sister. With a few items that she pulled from her bag.

Company: Babette, Mack
                                                              Team:

Hungry Fox

15,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
User Image
Maxwell "Mack" Cross

"~~~"

Mack was tired even though he hadn't done much work himself. He had got so worked up and anxious and excited that the rush had worn him down. This wasn't exactly an athlete here, don't judge him! He only just turned when he heard Babe's voice, about to express his excitement to see she was OK when the woman's full weight hit him and flattened him on the ground next to Diggle, who was still conked out from the battle with Wingull. "I'm glad to see you're safe, Miss Babette." He announced with a friendly smile, getting sand in his hair as he tipped his head back to look at Diggle. She looked fine, just dizzy after a Supersonic and a double head butt with the Wingull. Maybe he could talk to someone about getting her mask thickened. Make her stronger so she could endure hits to the head more easily. That face was almost half of her body mass after all.

Mack wanted to get up to greet Lynette when he heard the new set of feet, but who was he kidding? A rookie trainer, his equally rookie Pokemon partner, and the blond woman's eccentric younger sister were about in a heap together and if Babette's running had been any indication they were not getting up very soon. Mack only stood there and shouted commands and he was afraid to stand up right now. "Are you the lady who saved Miss Babette? Thank you! I was really worried about her!" Mack called, not sure how close Lynette even was at that moment. He could hear footfalls, that didn't mean he could hear them well. "Oh! Miss Babette? I need to get Diggle and my new friend healed...Can I go see Professor Beech?" If it hadn't been for the fact that he'd already spoken with the Pokemon professor, he'd have mistakenly called her Professor Birch instead. Which was weird, because he had only ever read about Professor Birch and he didn't seem to be like Professor Beech at all besides the whole Pokemon researcher thing.

Hearing Diggle snuffling and snorting, it sounded like she had switched at some point from "fainted" to "napping" after Babe had tackled him to the ground. Maybe she was just fine and his Wingull was too. "Mm...what am I going to name you, little guy?" Mack mumbled to himself, reaching out and picking up his newly occupied Pokeball. He stared quietly at the button, mesmerized by the idea that not only was there something alive inside this ball, but that he had put it there like a professional trainer. Which took him one step closer to his journey on becoming a Pokemon Archeologist....that sent letters home to his mother. But Wingull was his and it would be awesome! That was what was important! Plus, he could teach this Pokemon to dive and do some sea exploration that way with less fear of attack or hurting another of his Rock and Ground-centered team of Pokemon friends. When she wasn't delivering letters home.

'~~~'

location: Beach near Genkai company: Babette, Lynette, team: Diggle, New Evil Head-Pecking Wingull OutwardOnCola: Yay! Thank you Mock and Haruhi for the Wingull! =D
After calling Aron Diggle, I feel an urge to make silly Arrow-themed nicknames for his team. xDDD

Black Blood Orchid
I don't think Mack can breathe in that position...maybe she should wait to hug him. xDD

karama_the_fox_demon
Hooray for Mack's OTHER new favorite person! 4laugh
User Image
Location: Hotspring of the Mining Town/ Tunnel in the Mining Town OutOfCrazy: Because the heiresses would go right to the hotsprings lol xD Company: Her pokemon and Estella <3 There's a song in my head ;; Aren't I a Doll

She crossed her arms and gave her sister a profound pout, it was a hot spring she was sure it might have made Estella happy. Or at least impress her that Esme was able to find this little piece of luxury for her older sister, but if she thought Estella would be easy to please she clearly had long forgotten who exactly is her older sister. Ella was such a stinker sometimes, though what would Esme expect from a Farron. She was almost a spit image of their mother in most ways. The way she turned up her nose to things, she was combed into a perfect lady. Though Esme knew her sister, her real sister, was in there wishing otherwise. Esme swam around a bit when Bruce came up to her nudging her with his fin. "Hm?” She looked down at him; her carvanha had opened his mouth and produced a gold nugget that he must have picked up. “Oh!” she smiled taking the large chunk of gold, she tread the water to the other edge of the hot spring towards where Estella was sitting. “Look what Bruce found, I bet this tunnel has all sorts of nuggets.” She smiled showing it off to Estella, the nugget was on the larger size. She held up the gold stone and inspected it in the dim light that filtered through from the tunnels. "You know I’m sure this mine has more than just this nugget. There are probably more untouched goodies laying around the tunnel walls and what not.” They were after ground after all, nuggets must have been all around this mine. It didn’t look like many people came by the hot springs tunnel. Perhaps it was because it was quiet the trip to get there or it was that annoying, loud noise coming from the other end of the tunnel.

Esme got up from the hot spring and grabbed her towel. She dried herself off, her eyes fixated on the dark, uncharted abyss that lead towards the sound was rumbling from. Was the noise somehow related to what could possibly be down there? Or perhaps it was related to the nuggets? Esme was already buttoning up her silk shirt and slipping into her black Lolita dress. Once she was back to being dressed she swung her bag over her shoulder and turned to Estella and smiled. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking” She winked at Ella and motioned to the nugget. “Want to make our fortune~?” She giggled in her sing-song voice. If she knew her sister the way she hoped she knew her after all these years, Estella would have loved the idea of a good investment. A little business venture to ensure they were well off in this new region. Esme on the other hand could do with what she had, her greed had got the best of her and it had landed her in sticky situations most times. Needless to say if she was being completely honest, she owned many boys some cash after hustling them out of house and home.

After a long moment she turned to her pokemon and smiled brightly at her pokemon. “Bruce, you keep looking around the spring for pearls and nuggets ok, buddy?” She blew a kiss to her carvanha who jumped up and snapped his jaws in the midair before falling back into the water and started swimming around viciously. He was swimming so fast he was spinning a whirlpool in the spring making Pangoro sigh and get out of the water. She shook her fur off and basically rained water over Koneko. And Bastet. Esme giggled and patted Bingbing’s ferocious face. “Bingbing, you and I are going to go with Koneko and we’re going to look around. We can use some of that strength” She cupped Bingbing’s face and booped noses with her. Esme had long taught her Pangoro the HM move strength seeing how it could come in handy for their adventure. Between two girls a lot could be done however, moving two ton boulders might be much. The large panda like bear roared happily and turned towards the tunnel waiting for more commands. Koneko, her Espeon, stood up beside Esme and looked between the two girls with worried eyes. Espeon and Umbreon grew up with both sisters back when times were much different, back when they were eevees. The girls had always been close before Estella became old enough to leave the house. It was hard for Esme, coming from a loveless family and the only person she could rely on was gone. The idea of seeing both girls working together sounded almost too good to be true. Koneko had full doubt that Estella would agree to Esme's little idea of treasure hunting. Though to be honest both pokemon and Esme were concerned why Estella managed to humor her this much. Naturally Ella would have been long on her way to doing her own thing, instead she was traveling with her little sister. Esme wouldn't question Estella's unnatural compliance.

"Well what do you say? You wanna go treasure hunting?" Esme turned to Estella, she opened her arms and her Espeon leaped into her arms and rested there as Esme waited to hear what her sister had to say. Would she be shot down? Would Estella come? It was all up to her now, all the blue eyed Esme could do was patiently wait.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
My SketchBook
:Esme's Work

" MacheteDragon "

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image

User Image
                                                              tab tab A less than warm reception -- not that Kyo expected anything less. He had read up on all the Elites and Gym Leaders, after all. He knew what he was getting himself in to prior to coming here. He had a feeling he could have a lot of fun with a guy like Noir, though. Unlike most people, he didn't get put off by abrasive attitudes. In fact, it only served to fuel his fire.

He merely shrugged off the fact that Noir didn't shake his hand. Actually, he sort of preferred he didn't. He only offered to shake hands to be polite but in all honesty, he had no idea where Noir's hands had been. He was holding an injured Deino, probably dug through rubble to save it -- his hands were most likely filthy. No thank you.

He placed his clean hands back in to his pockets just as a roar boomed from just outside the crumbled wall. "Well, this is quite exciting. I was right to come check out what all the fuss was over here." He chuckled, watching the Druddigon as it stared them all down. He couldn't help but laugh a bit more when Noir pushed the new 'problem' solely on him. He knew precisely why. "If you wanted a display of my abilities, you should have chosen a more... challenging and interesting task!" He laughed. Currently, he had three Pokemon out of their pokeballs. Ares was helping repair the wall, Mako was back in the heart of the city getting to know his new murder of Murkrows... this left the one Pokemon in Kyo's arsenal who was never in her Pokeball. "Maleficent, darling~ Be a dear and take care of the noise, will you?"

Slowly, the Mismagius faded in to view beside Kyo. She had been there the whole time, just didn't want to be seen just yet. She didn't much care for many new people but, at the same time, rarely left Kyo's side. Being able to go invisible was definitely handy for her. She bowed her head, almost as if to curtsey in agreement before turning to face her opponent. She floated a bit away from the two humans so, if the Druddigon did attack, they wouldn't get him. She wasn't too concerned about Kyo, since she knew for a fact he could dodge with the best of them, but she wasn't sure how adept Noir was at it. Better safe than sorry.

As she entered the 'battlefield' of sorts, she was already using Nasty Plot. By the time the Druddigon spotted her and began to glare at her and roar, her special attack had already risen. She merely floated there, waiting for the dragon to make some sort of move, staring him down. Finally, the Druddigon could take no more and was thrown in to an Outrage! It ran straight for Maleficent, though she did not budge. Just as he was about to strike, a bright, Dazzling Gleam shot from her body and point-blank range! Druddigon fell and skid across the ground with his own momentum, kicking up dirt as he did so. By the time he came to a stop, he was out cold. A one-hit KO all without Kyo having to utter a single word.

Maleficent turned and headed back to Kyo, receiving a gentle head/hat-pet and a smile from her trainer before slowly disappearing again. "A bit of overkill, don't you think, Maleficent?" He laughed and shrugged. "Oh well, got the job done, I suppose." He turned back to look at Noir. "I'll leave what to do with our passed out friend.. to you~" He smiled, motioning towards the fainted Druddigon. "Relocate him, capture him, makes no difference to me. The ball is in your court now~" His usual smile never faded. He was now testing Noir, but in a slightly different fashion.

Yes, this boy could be very interesting, indeed~

tab tab tab tab

[ Location :: Elite City ]
                                                              [ With :: Noir ]
                                                              [ OutOfCondoms :: ~~~ ]

User Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Image

User Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Imagex.xUser Image

User Image

XakaiXameX
                                                              Sorry it took me so long to respond. Lots of things going on... And not even holiday-related things...

Interesting Fairy

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Erin continued to walk with Felicia however the female gym leader couldn't help but frown softly as she had a feeling she was making the girl a tad nervous as Felicia's laugh seemed to be more like an explosion of air when Erin mentioned flying with pokemon. "Oh dear...I hope she isn't anxious about the gym battle." Erin thought to herself as she glanced over at the girl with a slightly clueless expression on her face. Though she quickly reassured herself when Felicia began petting her Meowstic for comfort. She knew if Felicia was anything like herself, her pokemon always made her feel better. Even Erin's Mawile Blake, who was one of her 'least openly affectionate' pokemon still calmed her nerves and made her feel better. Although every pokemon had their own unique personality and quirks it still never took away from the bond each one had with their trainer. However the young female paused at Felicia's next comment. "How long have you been working with your Kirlia? She already looks like a strong pokemon, and I got a pretty good eye for these sorts of things. My Hera used to be a Feebas. She was without a doubt one of the ugliest things I have ever seen on this planet. At first I wondered why my dad ever gave her to me but I ended up working with her still and after a while all that hard work paid off. Now I can't even imagine not having her."

Hearing the girl's response, Erin couldn't help but tilt her head slightly. "Hmm.....Antoinette?" she chimed clueless before a small angelic smile appeared on her porcelain features."I've had her for almost over a year. She's worked very hard to get to the stage she is now. I remember hatching her from an egg when she was just a little Ralt's. I guess it was always in my plans to have a Gardevoir on my team. It's always nice to have at least one graceful and elegant pokemon on your team. Don't you agree?" she questioned though clearly Felicia did to an extent when it came to evolving her Feebas into a Milotic. Smiling softly, Erin continued to look over at the girl. "The saying goes, never judge a book by it's cover. I believe Feebas is a worth while member to have in your team. With work and dedication it will grown into a beautiful Milotic." she replied before looking over at a small flower bud where she gracefully knelt down beside it caressing her slender hand. "Like this tiny bud. It seem's like nothing now but with the right weather conditions it will grown into something beautiful." she said in her usual sweet and angelic voice before standing up and gesturing to a rather elegant and fully grown flower. With that, Erin continued walking before they finally arrived outside her gym where Felicia mentioned that Flora town may be one of her most favourite area's of the region.

Hearing the girl's response Erin couldn't help but blush softly as she clasped her hands together. "You think so? I guess your right. I'm from Lumiose City so it's very big and lively but this place is a lovely change it's so quaint which makes it adorable!"Erin chimed. However the young female paused softly at Felicia's next comment. "Have you ever thought about starting a pageant contest? They held them where I was from and it would be a tragedy if a place like this didn't become the beauty capital of Sabireta, you know?" Hearing the girl's comment Erin simply chuckled softly. "Well that is my goal alongside having cute fashion shops in this town. I have plans of building a contest hall in this town." she said before smiling fondly. "Don't get me wrong I like to battle as much as the next person but nothing can deny my love for being a co-ordinator. After all pokemon have so many talents why limit them to just battling? I believe one should show case their preforming aspects so they can show the world that they have so much more to give." she said before approaching the doorway of her gym as she got ready to enter the building.

:: Company- Felicia and Toc
                                                            :: Feeling- Excited
                                                            :: Outfit- This

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mock Pride

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff