Maybe 0.20634920634921 20.6% [ 13 ]
Poll Whore In Town!!!! 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image
Yong Shin
Gepetto

Out of Class +++ Home Economics +++ American History +++ Creative Writing +++ AlgebraII +++ Environmental Science
Art Club +++ Music

Current Location: Band Room/Currently with: Valerie/Wearing: Usual Clothing

Yong had promised to meet his friend Eva out by the gym after Archery Club so that he got the items he asked for. But he never expected her to cut club time short for those who wish to go to the game and for her to meet up with him. So what does he do? Wanders the school buildings while trying to pass the time. Kind of humorously they missed each other quite a bit as they both walked the halls. He finally came up to hall with the band and chorus room, long before Cashile and Eva got there. His plan was to grab his violin and maybe practice some during the game once the others left. But once Yong reached the band room he saw a lone girl playing a saxophone, practicing music for the game he suspects. Going up he smiles gently at the girl. "Hello there, I'm Yong. Do you need any help with that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Charcoal Stripes
User Image
Valerie Kendrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vitani

With: This guy named Yong.
Mood: Trying to keep a happy face on.
Outfit:This before I change into my uniform

You sound so innocent. All full of good intent. You swear you know best. But you expect me to jump on board with you.

Valerie was in the middle of staring at the notes on the page that she barely noticed a boy had walked in and gone straight to the choir room. She was concentrating as best as she could. With her pencil in hand, she made some marks on the page here and there to help her understand the music better.

Before she could pick up her sax again to play, a voice appeared behind her. The girl was half-expecting Mr. Beliveau to be behind her, but when she turned around she saw that a boy was behind her. She noticed his genuine smile. She grinned at him as best as she could. Trying to keep her temper down and also doing her best to keep her comments to herself, Valerie shook her head lightly. "Hi. Name's Valerie. Thanks for your concern, but I don't think I need any help at the moment. I'm just sight-reading and practicing before the band leaves. I'm not performing with them I'm new to the school. I'm a freshman unfortunately." She responded calmly, trying to keep her sarcasm at bay. She was curious to know whether or not Yong was part of the band or not. From what she got, he probably played an instrument if he was willing to help her. "Are you part of the marching band?" She asked to satisfy her curiosity.

And ride off into your delusional sunset. I'm not the one who's lost.

Hour 1 - Biology || Hour 2 - Algebra I || Hour 3 - Gym || Lunch || Hour 4 - World History || Hour 5 - English || Extra curriculars/ Sports: Band
OutrageousOshawottsCelebrate::

User ImageUser Image
Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image
Yong Shin
Gepetto

Out of Class +++ Home Economics +++ American History +++ Creative Writing +++ AlgebraII +++ Environmental Science
Art Club +++ Music

When Valerie turned and looked at him, Yong flinched a bit, sensing that he might have gotten her mad. But he kept his smile and continued to be polite. I mean it is his fault for interrupting her practice. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Valerie, and sorry if I messed up with your sight reading. Freshmen huh? Guess I'm about a year older then, I'm a sophomore. And no, I'm not with the marching band. I'm with the orchestra and play the violin. Just thought it would be nice if you had a free person help out if you needed, they all seem busy getting ready for the game. I'm sure they have fun an all, but I can't afford to be with them that and it will take time away from my shop." He can kind of tell that she isn't happy with him being here, it's that salesman in him. "If I'm annoying you then just let me know and I'll leave you be Sorry for bugging you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Charcoal Stripes
User Image
Valerie Kendrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vitani

With:Yong
Mood: Trying to keep a smile
Outfit:This before I change into my uniform

You sound so innocent. All full of good intent. You swear you know best. But you expect me to jump on board with you.

The girl sensed his change in mood and sighed. She figured that he sensed he wasn't welcomed at first sight, but she would try to keep her nice side up for a while. After all, he wasn't a threat. She listened to him talk more and smirked. He didn't really mess up her sight-reading. He should have known how sight-reading went. It was simple: just play and try to make it perfect.

The more Yong talked, Valerie's grin turned into a small smile. At least she had someone to talk to while everyone else around them was getting ready to go outside. She looked at her sax before she let out another deep breath before she talked. She gave it some thought and smirked. "Don't worry about it. It's just practice now. I think I've got most of the rhythms. It's just marching band music so it can't be too difficult. The only hard part is memorizing the whole damn thing." She laughed quietly. "So, your'e a sophomore and you own your own shop?" He got her interested now. She didn't know if she wanted to practice anymore. She rolled her eyes at his last comment and grinned. "It's all your fault. Now I don't even want to practice anymore. Oh well, looks like I'll have to put my sax away and then we have no choice, but to talk some more." She joked as she opened her saxophone case then laid her instrument on it. She wiped her hands on her jeans of any sweaty palms and looked at him. "So, besides myself. What brings you to the band room before the game? Don't you want to go to there to see anyone you know?" She couldn't help but ask, Yong had to have had a better reason than wanting to help her get her music straightened out and she was curious to know.

Hour 1 - Biology || Hour 2 - Algebra I || Hour 3 - Gym || Lunch || Hour 4 - World History || Hour 5 - English || Extra curriculars/ Sports: Band

User ImageUser Image
Jewel_Jones
▌│█║▌║▌║ єℓℓα тяємαιиє ║▌║▌║█│▌

User ImageUser Image

ıllıllı FRENCH || CALCULUS || LITERATURE || ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE || CULTURE HISTORY --
--
CHEER || VOLLEYBALL || CHOIR || DRAMA CLUB || STUDENT COUNCIL SECRETARY || YEARBOOK PHOTOGRAPHER ıllıllı

Ella had nodded at Naomi's comment about there being two presidents. The doubling up of officers always confused her, although their school was exceptionally large and having a clone would be extremely helpful, but that's never how it ever really worked out. One person always did more work than the other, or both officers would pencil in every activity they could think of that the two were like a battling war on who could be the best officer. "Well, if you ever get too swamped, you know you have the rest of student council ready to have you delegate some jobs." Ella smiled at the girl and then turned away as she spoke with her friend Minka about homecoming tickets. She knew Naomi could handle all the work, but sometimes it's nice to be reminded that you're not alone. Ella had already asked Jayden several times this year to hang up multiple fliers around the school advertising different events, and it was still the first month of school.

She turned her attention back to Dafari and shook her head. He seemed genuine about his uncertainty in taking the ticket, something she liked. So many people at their school simply expected things such as this. Many kids had connections throughout the school, her in including, but every once in a while she'd encounter someone blatantly using her for their own advantage. Once a guy had even offered her money in order to give him a stack of signed excused absences. The funny thing was, if he had simply asked her nicely, without the predispositioned insult that she could be bought, she probably would have felt bad for him and given him one to get out of his history test he was trying to avoid. But no, that's not how things happened most days.
                "Don't even worry about it, what are friends for?" Ella smiled at the boy and urged him to pocket the ticket without another word. "Besides, who knows if Cashile will actually even show up." She understood Dafari's difficulty with him, although she was sure there was more to it than what she had simply observed this past week in their not so brotherly relationship. She was about to comment about how she wished she had been born with an older brother like him, although guys at the school, such as Seth, did play a somewhat protective brotherly role in her life, but she was cut off by a question that had taken her aback.

Did he just ask me to homecoming? Ella probably looked like a deer in the headlights, an expression rare to her always prepared for anything face. Of course she had gone to school dances before, but it was always for professional reasons. She had showed up at last years homecoming in order to pay the DJ on site, and she had gone to last years senior prom in order to sell last minute tickets. And she had been asked before, but her excuse was always that she was too busy, or working, or something family related came up. She did this so often that most guys simply gave up on asking her out. Dafari of course was new, and probably had yet to hear about her no dating, no fun, reputation. One of those well used excuses were about to slip out of her mouth when she caught herself, shocking herself, and smiled with a nod. "Sorry, you just surprised me, but yes, of course I'd like to go with you." She hoped those few moments of silence as she fought with herself about how to answer Dafari's question wasn't now making him regret asking. Although now she knew she was in for it. How was she going to manage to go to a dance? Her step mother knew when all the school events were in order to prepare her daughters for them, and she wasn't even especially willing to allow Ella to go to a football game, let alone a dance, with a boy, who asked her. Ella had so many thoughts rushing through her mind, she was already plotting how'd she get away with this. "One thing though, would you mind if we kept this just between the two of us until the dance? There's um...a couple people who wouldn't really be too thrilled." Ella hoped that didn't just make this whole situation awkward and sketchy. But the truth was that she really did want to go, and she figured she deserved a night of fun, but she knew how fast word could travel around this school. If someone found out that Ella Tremaine had actually said yes to a guy her step sisters would undoubtedly find out. She wasn't sure how much Dafari had heard about her and her sisters, rumors were always flying around the school but who knew if he actually listened to them, but if they found out they'd make it their goal to make her miserable and unable to attend the dance. Not to mention what her step mother would say....

ℓσvε, cιη∂εяεℓℓα

findme//inside the ticket booth at the gamexxxxx[/coloraccompaniedby//Dafari and Naomixxxxxfeeling//conflicted, yet happy about it

ooc//well that turned out to be a longer post than expected >.<
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
I wish you never told me ------------------------- I wish I never knew
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxCashile xxxx Tauxxxxxx

SCAR
i killed mufasa...

Cashile frowned as the girl pushed at his chest with her finger. He said nothing to her first statement. He simply waited for her to take the hint and get out of his way. Instead, she simply breezed by him farther into the room. His fingers twitched as he debated if he could get away with throwing her out of the room by force. Instead, he threw his hands into the air. "Samahani punda wangu." Cashile grumbled to himself as the girl set about looking for "Yong" all about the room. It was odd to watch as she looked about the floor and in the corners of the room.

Cashile walked across the room to where the girl now stood. "Not here? Who would have ever thought that?" He questioned with heavy sarcasm. He turned away and slunk down into the desk he had been sitting in when she had arrived. He leaned back and put his arms behind his head. As he leaned back something small at the very edge of the piano caught his eye. It gleamed against the light from the unusual angle he sat in. "If I found your Yong, would you leave?"

TRANSLATION
sorry, my a**

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location: Choir Room--- With: alone --- Mood: Annoyed (as normal) --- Wearing: Nothing Special
Schedule - Hour 1- Algebra II --- Hour 2- American History --- Hour 3- Gym --- Lunch --- Hour 4- Environmental Science --- Hour 5- English --- Extra curricular/ Sports: Choir---
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
I'm just a man ------------------------- Not superhuman

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxDafarixxxx Tauxxxxxx

MUFASA
whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you...
and so will i...

The expression that Ella wore now was something he had never seen upon her features before. She looked startled and confused. Dafari wondered if he had crossed a line. He really didn't know much about this place or her, for that matter. He had seen many strange things during the last week. Between the clothes and hair styles to the basic life styles of some of the students. Some things just baffled his mind. Maybe he was trying too hard in this moment.

After a long pause that felt like an eternity, Ella finally smiled and nodded. He could still see a slight worry in her eyes that smothered the light that was normally there. "Don't be sorry. It was a little out of nowhere, but I'm glad you said yes." He told her warmly. He wanted to take that worry away. It didn't suit her. He wasn't sure why he cared so much; it had only been a week that they had known each other. There was a logical answer like that he was clinging to what he knew, but he genially wanted her to have a good time with him.

Dafari nodded to her request. "Cross my heart." He replied, making an x with his finger over his chest near where his heart would beat. Whatever reasons she had for wanting to hide that she had just been asked to homecoming, he accepted them without a thought. What was really the worst that could happen?

"I should get back to Cashile and get out of your way." Dafari decided after a short pause. He took her hand in his lightly. "Kwaheri." He told her with a wave as he hurried back to where he had left his brother. His spirits were high.

Until he realized Cashile was not where he was supposed to be.

"Mimi nina kwenda kumuua." Dafari growled under his breath. No. He was done chasing his brother around. Let the little idiot get into more trouble than he could handle. He was tired of cleaning up the mess Cashile caused. Hopefully, someone would be able to knock some sense into his younger brother.

In the mean time, Dafari was intent to enjoy the party. How? Well, he hadn't gotten that far. He was still trying to convince himself to really let Cashile suffer.

TRANSLATION
goodbye
I'm going to kill him

Location: the ticket booth at the game--- With: Ella and Naomi--- Mood: Concerned but excited--- Wearing:
Schedule ~ Hour 1- World History --- Hour 2- Astrology --- Hour 3- English --- Lunch --- Hour 4- Trigonometry --- Hour 5- Gym--- Extra curricular/ Sports: Football---

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image
Yong Shin
Gepetto

Art Club +++ Music

Yong chuckles softly at Valerie's comment of memorizing the music and hinting how much of a pain that will be. Though he was a little surprised that she didn't know about his shop. But it could be understandable seeing as it is pretty new and not that popular. "Yeah, kind of need it or go out and try to find someone willing to hire me for a part time job. Having no parents I have to find a way to take care of myself. It's nothing much, I just make hand made toys for kids and dolls." Going to his pack, he pulls out his sketch book while laughing king of loudly about her comment of it all being his fault. "Yes yes, it's all my fault. You can blame me," he said with a big grin on his face while passing her his sketch book of ball jointed doll ideas. "Well, I came in here thinking of grabbing my violin and going to the chorus room to practice. Shouldn't be anyone there for me to disturb while I practice. Waiting for a friend of mine to finish with Archery Club and bring me a few things I asked for."

User Image

Charcoal Stripes

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image
User Image
Eva Lillian McGregor
Merida

Out of Class ~~~ Biology ~~~ 16th Century History ~~~ Literature ~~~ Trigonometry ~~~ Gym
Archery ~~~ Art Club

Without even looking, Eva reached out and smacked Cashile in the head for his comment when he stood close to her. He was a clear reason why she didn't like or cared for guys. Arrogant, self-centered, lazy, rude, and it was clear that he is here to avoid from doing something. Just like her father who ran from his family so he didn't have to play the role of the good husband or father.

When he opened his mouth again and offered to find Yong for her with the price being that she leaves, Eva just turned her head toward him and gave him a bit of a glare. "Don't make me laugh, like a lazy bum like you would be willing to help me out. I'm sure you'd close and lock the door on me the moment you have me out of the room."

User Image
User Image

Just a Sim
User Image
Valerie Kendrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vitani

With: This guy named Yong
Mood: Feeling actually kind of happy?
Outfit:This

Valerie listened closely to what Yong was saying. "Sounds like he's had a rough life I suppose," She thought while he continued to talk. She held back a chuckle when he said he created dolls and toys for kids. She reached for her saxophone and started to put it away. "Children's toys and dolls. What an interesting hobby. Along with playing the violin. You sir, live one heck of a life," She laughed as he grabbed his book from his backpack while she swabbed her instrument of any condensation. Hearing his remark about how she could blame it all on him made her smile. She zipped her case and looked at the book curiously wondering what it was. It wasn't until she opened the page did she realize that it was a sketch book. She flipped through some pages and saw some nice designs for dolls. They reminded her of the ones Kyle's dad used to bring her when she was younger. Though those dolls usually ended up destroyed since she wasn't the type for them.

"These designs are really good! Though I'm not one for dolls. I've never been the type of girl for them. I liked cars and wrestling with my brothers. Always will." She said closing the sketch book and passing it back to him. She nodded her head after he finished talking and smirked. "Oh, I'm not sure if there's anyone in the chorus room, but would you mind if I came to listen to you play at all? As for earlier, I'm sorry about my attitude. I'm going to leave for the game in a while I guess. It depends on when the band leaves." She looked at him apologetically then grinned a little.

User ImageUser Image
Jewel_Jones
кαιтℓιη яσsε sιηcℓαιя
]|I{•---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------» k a i r i «--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[
sophomore // geometry // world religions // sixteenth century // creative writing // environmental science // band // swim team

User Image
l i f e i s n e v e r p i c t u r e p e r f e c txxx
«----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[

"Bye Mom! Thanks!" Kaitlin shut the car door and swung her bag over her shoulder. Game night. She loved football games, mostly because being in the band meant she could get in for free and hang out with all of her friends. Being forced to play a few tunes and the school anthem was a small price to pay, plus, their band teacher always gave them free pizza at half time. Although today she wasn't as excited as she usually would be with her usual high spirits. Seth wouldn't be here tonight, he had told her the night before that he was busy, family thing. She tried not to let that get to her, it wasn't as if he was her only friend in band. Although to be honest he was the reason she joined. He had convinced her that it would be fun. She wasn't the most talented musician in the band, but she wasn't dead awful either. She was the bands only piccolo. Sure she could play in tune most of the time, which was actually a true claim to fame in most cases, and hit the high notes that made most people cringe when played alone, she couldn't always read rhythms correctly, or play them for that matter. Luckily no one seemed to mind, she was way too nice of a person for anyone to hate.

Kaitin walked into the band room, not everyone was there yet, she was early.
                                                "Hey guys!" She spoke cheerily to the few people in the room and took a seat on the steps near the percussion instruments. She always wanted to play the drums, the tri's seemed cool, but with her lack of rhythm that was a dead hope. She pulled her piccolo case out of her purse and held it in her lap. The good thing about playing the piccolo is that she didn't have to lug around heavy instruments to the game. Although that never stopped her from joking around and asking guys to hold it for her.

]|I{•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»
b u t w e a r e p e r f e c t j u s t t h e w a y w e a r e

x o x o -- ooc: thought i'd just throw kaitlin into the mix, not exactly my best post...
findme// in the band room accompaniedby// people in the band room feeling//cheerful, as always wearing// after school casual

RawrItzAbby's Waifu

Interesting Hunter

5,875 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Po-Sun Sogang xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPegasus

♦ Po-Sun as usual felt out of place; it wasn't that he was it was just what came to him at times. Football games made him especially uncomfortable and if it weren't for the guys running around on the fields he wouldn't come. It wasn't that he didn't know how the game was played because he did; he just didn't get the point or why it was such a big deal. But it was and he'd live with it he thought to himself as he nodded. Though he loomed not to far from his cousin it wasn't like he was on top of her. Instead he just stayed far enough for no one to really pay much mind to him but close enough to see her. In the meantime his eyes scanned the crowd for a close friend. Mainly someone who would be glad he was here.

But he grew tired and to many people stared right back when he looked at them so he slipped out his phone. Browsing through websites and his e-mail. The game would be starting soon and people in the parking lot would leave. Watching his cousin he slipped his hand in his pocket feeling for his money. The thought had been on his mind for a bit now. Going on his own didn't sound appetizing but neither did sitting alone at home. No work until Sunday so it wasn't like he had an excuse not to go. It would give him a chance to wear his new tux.

For a second he wondered about his parents; what they were doing. Mainly his little sister who he once was so close to. The thoughts hurt him but he didn't push them away. Instead he closed his eyes and let them wash over him before letting them drop. A smirk forming on his lips as he pulled at the overly large hoodie. Since it was just the game he decided against getting dressed up. Especially since it was rather cold without the hoodie and sweats. Pushing up the sleeves that hung over his hands he began to scan the crowd again. This time he was focused.
x

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Classes In Order: Geometry | 16th Century | Health | Lunch | Enviromental Science | Speech
Clubs/Sports: Drama Club | GSA

With: Looming By His Cousin - Location: Parking Lot - Mood: Tired - Outfit: Po's Outfit
OOC: Going to work my way through all of this. Sorry if I made plans for him to go with anyone, hope they can still meet up. x.x

User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I'm so grateful to you,
I'd have lived my whole life through...
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nervous was not the word he would have used. The other descriptors, however, he could agree with. He’d had more than a few run-ins with Marie, and knew he was likely to have many more whether he liked it or not. He was thankful now, more than ever, he wasn’t one of the football players anymore because had he been she would have likely never left him alone. The teen snagged a bag of potato chips from the trunk of Thomas’ car, tearing open the top. “Maybe,” Jonathan agreed, in that tone which could make one question whether he was really joking or not. “Although when the girls say they ‘like a man in uniform,’ I’m not sure that’s quite what they have in mind.” It’d be a hell of a distraction for the opposing team, though. Maybe if our team was desperate enough. Yes, he could just picture it now: the coach waving him out from the players' tunnel, pom poms rustling and the blonde’s tanned limbs beneath the cheerleading garb fetching attention from every player on the field. He’d avoid that if he could, although he wouldn’t deny he’d been in equally awkward positions before. He was good at defusing situations, but equally good at being a distraction.

The blonde remembered his first year at the school, as a sophomore, and how he'd opted to dress up for the Disney-inspired spirit day. Somehow, he’d been convinced it would be a good idea to go as Cinderella, fancy dress and all. One of his friends had taken joy in dolling him up with her jewelry, his “glass slippers” had come from the local Goodwill, and Andrea had graciously lent him one of her headbands. It had all certainly garnered him a lot of attention, especially when he’d reunited with his “Princess Charming” at the end of the day. Embarrassing? Perhaps, but it’d cheered a lot of people up, which was what he had really been aiming for. He’d originally thought to go as Tinkerbell this year, although for some reason Riley wouldn’t agree to be his Peter Pan. As far as he figured, it had been the redhead’s loss. Not that he’d really expected his friend to go along with the idea; he knew Riley didn’t appreciate eyes being on him, and John supposed the boy felt it was better that way. “Pardon me for a minute.” John offered another short, well-meaning expression toward Thomas, wiping the potato grease from his snack onto his jeans. The student reporter reached into his back pocket, pulling out his phone to compose a quick text to his other redheaded friend since he was on his mind anyway.

To: Riley
                            Could use a bit of mischief from my favorite twin. You and Alli coming to the game tonight?

He didn’t honestly expect a “yes,” but there was no harm in showing the kid someone was thinking of him. While social situations were not Riley’s forte, sometimes John wished the boy would get out and try to make some new friends. He knew there were always risks involved, of course, but spending your life alone seemed like a miserable way to go. Allison being at the school seemed to help a little bit – he’d heard about her from Riley long ago – but he still wasn’t sure just how much of an impact her presence had on the guy. If anyone could convince him to show up, though, she would be the one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ X X X
                            With: Thomas Location: Parking lot, Thomas' car.

Lost forever,
                            If I never knew you.

RawrItzAbby's Waifu

Interesting Hunter

5,875 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
Floke Rystone xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlounder

♦ Watching her he could feel himself relaxing a bit. Stark bit at people who the small dog considered dangerous or just unfriendly. Which was one good thing about the dog as it's tag wagged back and forth. Someone was always there for him even if it was an animal. Hearing her comment he nodded clearing his throat but as he went to take a step he could feel Stark going right for his legs circling them and making him immobile. Sighing, Floke rolled his eyes and picked Stark up. Holding onto the puppy who danced around his arms he turned into the living room nodding for her to follow. Once they got into the living room he shut off the T.V which was on from when his Father was down here earlier .Setting down the puppy on the couch he pat his head. "Take a seat. I'll go grab my bag." he added. Turning he walked to the steps and as he started heading up he could hear his mother calling to him in Swedish. Yet he seemed to ignore it and simply trudged up the stairs.

It didn't take him long to return back down with a black bag slung over his shoulder. Walking over to the couch he set it down and wiped his hands. Going to sit he quickly stopped himself. Clearing his throat he smiled. "Do you want a drink or anything?" he questioned. Slipping hands in his pockets he stood there awkwardly. Being a good host wasn't something he was used to but that was because no one ever wanted to come over really.

Which he preferred to; his family was an odd one. It wasn't that he was ashamed he loved them all very much. It's just hard when your family is falling apart and your older sister babies you. Not to mention not many people actually liked him; after all he was the weird Swedish kid who whimpered at a raised fist and cried. Shaking his head he pat Stark's head and glanced at her again.
x
x
x

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Classes In Order: Algebra I | Earth and Space Science | English (General) | Lunch | World History | Gym
Club/Sports: Swimming

With: Kaley - Location: Home - Mood: Nervous, Warming up - Outfit: Before/During game
OOC: Hopping off for a bit. Then I'll continue in a hour or so with more. So expect mass load of posts.

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces