Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User ImageUser Image
Gwyneth l Mason

DuchessIOogie Boogie

Gwen's eyes fluttered open when she heard the sound of her son's soft morning cry. She looked at the alarm clock and noticed the alarm was just about to go off and turned it off before it could make a sound. She went over to where her five-month old lay crying and picked him up. "Shh Shhh I'm guessing someone's hungry" She cooed softly to him as she took him to the kitchen so she could warm up a bottle for him. Entering the kitchen she say her sister already awake and holding a freshly warm bottle. "I heard him crying and got this ready, would you like me to feed him for you?" Her sister asked. "Thank you sis that would be great." She replied, handing Toulouse to her sister. Her sister had been a great help since she had him, unlike her parents who had kicked her out when they had first heard she was pregnant. Going to the kitchen cupbard she grabbed herself a bowl of cereal and started eating, remembering that today was pajama day. After her breakfast, she grabbed her backpack, said good-bye to her sister and son, and headed to her car. Once at school she went to her locker. Upon opening it she glanced down the hall to where her ex had his locker. She locked back into her's with the hopes that she could grab her stuff quick enough and not have to see him.

Mason woke up a bit earlier than he usually would on a school day, but considering he couldn't get back to sleep he decided to get up. He remembered it being pajama day but not being into school spirit days he went for a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. When he was dressed, he quickly combed his hair and grabbed an apple before grabbing his back and setting off for school. When he got there he chained it up, giving a quiet morning nod to the girl already standing there, and went into the school to put his things in his locker.

Getting to his locker he locked down the row and noticed Gwen still at her's. He quickly put his things away, keeping with him only a notebook, a pencil, and His geometry text book. Once he closed his locker he went over to his ex. "Gwen, good morning, I was kinda hoping to run into you......hoping we could kinda......talk." He said, approaching her. Gwen let out a sigh before slamming her locker shut and turning to face him. "I am pretty sure we have nothing to talk about, it was all pretty much covered when you left me and our unborn child." She replied, a bit of venom in her words as she spoke. "Now if you'll excuse me." She finished before turning around and starting towards the cafeteria, where some of her friends might be. A little hurt Mason reached out and grabbed her arm to stop her, making a few people in the hall stop and stare. "Gwen, please...I;m sorry. I was just...Confused...and the news was just....it was big." He started with a sigh. Gwen turned to face him, hurt in her eyes. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it Mason. Like I said, we have nothing to talk about." WIth that she turned and headed to the cafeteria. Mason this time didn't eve try to stop her. At the cafeteria Gwen picked a table and sat, hands on her forehead with tears rolling down her cheek, hoping for a friend to find her. Back at Gwen's locker, Mason could feel some anger building as the people around him chuckled and starred.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

~OOC: Joint Drama causing post for the win. Also I reused my old first post from them, though I did a small edit. ~

With:No One Location: Cafeteria Wearing: This lWith:No One Location:Hallway Mood: A bit mad

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
blahblahblahblah Allison Hart
xblahblahblahblahxαℓιcє

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tap. Tap. Tap. Her pencil held loosely in her right hand, Allison was only half listening to the rhythmic pattern she’d created with the utensil, still rather hung up on her dreams from the previous night. Her mother had urged her awake early that morning, fussing at her to get ready so she could drive Allison to school early, much to the child's dismay. All the more time for you to study, her mother had lectured. The blonde would have been quite content to stay in her dream world for another couple of hours, but rather than complain she’d minded her manners and simply done as she was told. Now, an hour and a half or so later, it seemed she had finally gained some company other than the school librarian who had been bustling about.

The girl had done her best to stay focused on rereading her history assignment from the previous day, but as was her usual way Alli had become lost in thought. It wasn’t so much that she had simply become distracted – ever since waking up that morning, she’d wondered if she had really dreamed it all or if she’d simply made up the memories in a drowsy attempt to drown out her mother’s lectures. For all she knew she was still asleep. The fact she was still in her pajamas didn’t really help matters any. But if she were still asleep, then what was that dream she’d had before her mother had woken her up? Had it been a dream within a dream? She recalled Mary having mentioned a film about that once, but it hadn’t sounded terribly exciting.

Since her dream mother (if she were indeed still dreaming) had woken her up, she’d barely been able to remember whatever loveliness had been filling her head prior. All that Allison was able to recall was that she had been floating in a space without gravity or noise—or perhaps she’d been falling into something, she was unsure. All she knew was that she had certainly not been flying – she could at least tell the difference there. No, she hadn’t been flying, merely existing within the darkness. Her eyelids beginning to drift shut, the girl felt her head nod and immediately she sat up, trying to bat away the fogginess attempting to overwhelm her brain. I suppose that if I were asleep, I wouldn’t feel so dreadfully tired. People don’t often feel so sluggish in dreams, do they? So, perhaps I am awake after all…

Satisfied with this deduction for the moment, Alice lowered her left hand from where she’d had it resting beneath her cheek. Sitting up a bit straighter but still in a sort of daze, the girl glanced around at the other small tables in the room. There were a few other students who had trailed in after her early arrival, but no one she recognized. But it would certainly be nice to have some friends to talk to, if this were a dream. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her and Alli casually slid her history textbook toward the edge of the table. Her expression remained pleasantly neutral even at the loud THUMP! made as the book hit the floor. Wordlessly, she looked up to observe the startled reactions of the few people who turned to stare.

As the librarian hurried over to determine the source of the racket, Alli leaned over to rescue the fallen text, quietly greeting the staff member as she shifted back to her original position. After politely listening to the woman’s softly uttered response and a reminder to be more mindful, the freshman's gaze drifted back to her book. She had not felt that sense of panic she was accustomed to at the end of a dream—that feeling that all was lost and everything would finish without her—and so, with a detached air, she turned a few pages of her text until a quick glance at the library clock struck her with the meaning of her consciousness. If I’m not dreaming, that means I'd better get ready for class, soon.

After tidying up her belongings, Allison drew the strap of her school bag over her shoulder and raised herself from her seat. Without forgetting to push in her chair, the blonde crossed the room to the exit doors, her features markedly neutral as she pressed her way through them and into the hall.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With: No One. Location: Leaving library, headed for locker. Wearing: Pajamas. 8D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▌│█║▌║▌║ єℓℓα тяємαιиє ║▌║▌║█│▌

User ImageUser Image

Elle was just completing her finishing touches on her look with a bit of clear lip gloss over her baby pink lipstick when she heard the car pull out of the driveway. You have got to be kidding me... She crossed her small attic bedroom in just a few quick steps and stood on the tip of her toes to look out the high raised window overlooking the front yard. The car had definitely left. Elle sighed as she pulled off her heels and traded them for a more comfortable, but always fashionable pair of flats. She was planning on getting to school early this morning in order to upload some shots for the yearbook she took last week and to submit the student council notes from yesterday's meeting, but unfortunately with her now having to walk to school she probably wouldn't have time. I knew I shouldn't have told them I needed to get to school early today. Unfortunately, Elle had to share a car with her two step-sisters, and by share, it was really meant that it was their car and Elle got to ride in it sometimes. They undoubtedly left early this morning simply to vex her because on most mornings Elle was the one trying to herd them out the door in order to get to school on time. She walked out the door without saying a word to her step-mother, though she could hear her usual television show playing in the living room, and began her 3 mile walk to school.

Upon her arrival Elle was surprised by the time she had made it. Definitely not early enough to complete her tasks she had initially planned out, but early enough to at least submit her notes to the principle and still get to class on time, and maybe say hello to a few friends. She reached her locker and traded her hefty backpack full of textbooks for a slightly more compact purse she could fit her class materials in. She noticed Gwen at her own locker down the hall and was about to call out a good morning to her, but noticed that she was in the middle of speaking with Mason. Elle held back her greeting and made a mental note to ask her how she was doing later in the day. She had gotten pregnant her junior year and a lot of nasty things were said about her at the time. They had never really been friends before that, just knew of each other, but Elle had always defended her when she heard people spreading lies and getting into business that wasn't their own, and somehow the two of them became friends. She locked her locker and headed towards the principle's office to submit the student council notes. She greeted the people as she passed by name, and simply smiled if she didn't know their name.
                "Morning Allison! I like your PJ's." Elle gave the girl a cheery wave with her free hand as she saw her coming out of the library. She didn't know very many freshman, being a senior, but the ones that she did know she always made a note to speak to. She remembered her freshman year, although she would prefer it if she didn't, but she did remember liking how it felt when upperclassman took notice of her, especially for reasons other than being the girl with the dead parents.

Seeing Allison, Elle suddenly remembered that it was the beginning of spirit week, and she was definitely not wearing pajamas. She hoped she wouldn't get called out for not showing school spirit, especially since being a major part of the student council generally comes with the expectation to participate in the activities she helped plan. She had a feeling that her bird brained sisters wouldn't let this minor slip up slide. They were always eager to start a new rumor about her and this time she had given them ammo. But then again, not dressing up really couldn't be that big of a deal. It wasn't as if she was the only one in the entire school who wasn't wearing pajamas. And over the years here everyone had gotten accustomed to her glam-chic, over dressed for school style.

ℓσvε, cιη∂εяεℓℓα

findme//Heading to the principle's officexxxxx[/coloraccompaniedby//No one in particularxxxxxfeeling//rushed, but cheerful

ooc// sorry that I kind of forced my character into knowing your guys' characters. She's kind of a girl that knows everyone and everyone knows her, but if you want your character to be unknown to her for now then let me know and I'll change my post.
User ImageXThey say before you start a war
XYou better know what you're fighting for

I'm an angel with a SHOTGUN
▬♦ Fighting till the WAR'S WON ♦▬
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith babe
just to keep you SAFE
Don't you know you're EVERYTHING I have?

And I-I-I-I-I
want to live, not just survive
TONIGHT

Well baby you are all that I adoreX
If love is what you need, a soldier I will beX

JasonRoxasOutis
Out of Class tab Biology tab Speech tab 16th Century tab Algebra II tab Astrology tab Choir/Band/Soccer

All was quiet and still in the Outis household until a faint buzzing noise broke through the silence. That muffled sound was cut off barely 3 seconds after it had begun as a hand shot underneath the pillow that was atop of the vibrating cell phone and turned off the alarm. A deep, quiet inhale and exhale was heard before the pile of blankets on the bed shifted as the boy beneath them rolled onto his back. Sapphire eyes slowly drifted open to be met by the plain white of his ceiling as the sun gently filtered in through his drawn curtains. Jason was never fully certain if he liked the fact that his window faced East but he had to admit that it made getting up in the morning a lot easier when his room wasn't still dark. The teenager pushed himself up into a seated position before he ran a hand through his messy blonde hair while his body succumbed to the urge to yawn. He had gone to bed a little later than he had originally planned the previous night due to trying to transpose a piece of music for a friend. She had given the piece to him at church but it was in the wrong key for her voice. Jason had offered to fix that for her and had been hoping to return it at choir practice later today. However, once it passed midnight, he had figured it was better to get to bed and he could finish the transposition after school or during lunch.

Slipping out of bed, the blonde grabbed a clean pair of pajamas and made his way over to the shower to do the usual morning routine. Thankfully that kind of stuff never took all that long and he emerged roughly 10 minutes later, his hair still slightly damp from the water that he hadn't fully been able to remove. He didn't pay a huge amount of attention to it because, hey, today was pajama day. It would make sense to just let his hair do whatever. It was how he looked when he woke up so why bother messing with it? It normally looked like a mess anyway. Grabbing his laptop, he slid it into the middle pocket of his backpack before putting his friend's song inside of a folder that then joined his computer. After a quick glance at the clock and then around his room to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything, Jason slid on his shoes, grabbed his backpack and skateboard, and made his way to the kitchen. He wasn't the biggest breakfast person but he made a point of at least eating something. He didn't want to have trouble focusing in school because he was hungry. As he opened the pantry to grab a granola bar, he suddenly realized that he hadn't heard from anyone yet that morning. He hadn't seen any signs of his brother either. After finding what he was searching for, which didn't take long seeing as how his parents kept everything nicely organized, he pulled out his phone and leaned against the counter, sending a text to his friend Eli that he usually met up with before school.

To: Eli
      MSG: Mornin'.
      Are we meeting at the "Usual Place"?
      Or should we just head to school and meet up there?

Having sent his message, the blonde turned off the screen of his phone and set it down on the counter. Despite his pajama pants, which were a dark navy blue with small stars printed on them, having pockets, it was usually easier to see that he had gotten a message if it was in his line of sight. Opening the fridge, the teen grabbed a bottle of water before twisting the top off and taking a drink from it. Now he just needed to wait on either Eli to respond or his brother to wake up. Although, he could probably just head over to the "Usual Place" and meet Eli there. The "Usual Place" was just a small cafe on a corner that they passed by on their way to school. They had taken up meeting there more often than not so that they could all head to school together. In general, it was just a nice place to meet because it was fairly central to all of them.

After a quick glance down at his phone again to see that no one had responded to his question yet, and a quick walk to the hallway to see if there was any signs of his brother stirring, the teenager quickly refilled his water bottle from the fridge door before tossing both that and an apple into his backpack. "I'm heading out! See you at school!" he called in the direction of his brother's room. After positioning his bag on his back, he grabbed his skateboard and made his way out of the house, locking the door after him. His parents were both early birds so they were usually gone for work by the time he or his brother got up. They had been since they were old enough to get themselves ready for school. Not that he would dwell on the information or anything. A brisk morning greeted him as he dropped the skateboard onto the concrete of the sidewalk. Well, might as well head towards the "Usual Place" since he had to pass that on his way to school anyway. Phone in hand, he stepped onto the board and began making his way down the street.

Was that supposed to be a joke? 'Cause I'm not laughing!

{{Out Of Class: Hope this works okay for everyone!
TAO: I edited it a bit to include his brother. Hope it's okay! Let me know if I need to edit anything for him.}}

User Image

°o Ⱦɑяɑ Ƞɩɔɧσʃε Ⱦɧμяɕσσȡ

Just when you t h i n k
you've got me FIGURED out
The s e a s o n ' s already changing...

[xxsтαтυs : Concernedxx]xxxx[xxʟσcαтιση : Cafeteriaxx]xxxx[xxтαʟкιηg тσ : Gwynethxx]

█████ ████████████ █████

♪ 'You can go the distance
    You can run the mile
    You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
    You could get the gold
    Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke...' ♫

The familiar song jammed out on Tara's alarm clock radio, letting her know it was time for school. Rolling over with her eyes closed she jumbled around trying to find the off button and once she did she rolled back onto her back and enjoyed the morning silence for a minute, trying to convince herself to go to school today. She didn't have parents to make sure she went every morning, and it seemed to get harder and harder to get up for school as the days dragged on. 'Good thing today is pajama day...' she thought with a smile, and slowly pulled herself out of bed.

After a hot shower, a good brush through her hair, some make up and her favorite pair of purple and white pajamas put on, Tara was ready for school. Since she lived on her own, she couldn't afford a car and had to either catch a ride with a friend or catch the bus. This morning she decided on the bus. Grabbing her back pack and keys she swiftly headed out the door and started down the street toward the bus stop.

~~~

The bus was always noisy, but they had a pretty cool driver that played music every morning and it happened to be Tara's favorite station. Though, if there was a day like today were she didn't like what was playing on the radio she'd pull out her mp3 player and listen to her own tunes. Tara usually sat by herself somewhere in the middle with her back up against the window, her feet on the seat, and her backpack nestled between her legs. She didn't know why she sat alone... Just no one ever asked if they could sit with her, and she never sat with anyone else. She would sit with a friend, if she had any. Tara was very guarded, and found it hard to trust, which made making friends hard. It wasn't that she didn't care about anyone, it was exactly the opposite... She cared too much, and had always been taken advantage of.

Finally at the school, Tara hopped off the bus and headed toward the cafeteria. She hardly ever ate breakfast at home and usually grabbed something cheap from the lunch ladies. Luckily due to her situation she was on financial aid from the school and didn't have to pay much for food. As she was standing in line she couldn't help but notice a girl with dark curly hair, walking into the cafeteria kind of hurriedly, looking flustered, and then sitting down at an empty table with her head in her hands. She looked like she might be crying.

"Morning Tara, what can we get you today?"

Tara snapped back as she heard the lunch lady's voice, not realizing she'd been staring at the girl at the table, "uh, yeah... I'll just grab some french toast, thanks," she said distractedly, grabbed her food, and headed over to the table were the girl sat.

As she got closer, she realized the girl was Gwyneth. She didn't really know Gwen, had just heard rumors about her but never really followed up on them. Tara had heard she had had a kid and the dad didn't stick around. If those rumors were true, she assumed Gwen's tears had to have something to do with that.

"Hey, my names Tara, she said softly, pulling out a chair and taking a seat acoss from Gwen while setting her french toast plate on the table, "Let me know if you'd rather be alone right now... But I just thought you could use someone to talk too." Tara offered with a smile.

█████ ████████████ █████

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a b*tch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed...
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it
any other way~

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxx[xxOOC : Hope this is okay ^^;xx]xxxx

User Image

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Elizabeth||Carson||Sanders
Axel||XIII

- Out of Class - Biology - American History - Algebra I - Creative Writing - Art -

She had been awake since before the rising of the sun, was halfway dressed when she remembered it was pajama day at school and completely changed her outfit. She added her usual bowtie and black rimmed nerd glasses, without lenses as well as a rainbow zebra hat. Her short blonde hair was a mess, per usual, as she sat at the breakfast table, waiting for a text that would tell her whether she should leave and head to the “Usual Place” or just go straight to school. When the text came through it was the usual question from Jason, and she opened up a new text.

To: Jason
MSG: I say we meet at the “Usual Place”.
I want to be the first to see your PJs.

After sending the message, Eli grabbed her backpack from the floor at her feet, and headed out the door. At first she walked, because she was in slides and though she could run in them, she preferred not to. However, she hated walking when she could be running, and thus, she set off at a jog, reaching the “Usual Place” in no time. She was the first to arrive, but she could see Jason in the distance, so she took a seat inside and waited.
OOC :: Bad post is bad, bad reused post is really bad.

- Dance Team - Band - Art Club - Drama Club - GSA - Gymnastics -

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
When a doctor does go wrong, they are the first of criminals.User Image
User Image██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Remember to pass around a simple SMILE and a HELLO because to anyone it means a lot.
Please state the nature of your medical emergency.

ichael ickey ouse

"Micheal! You're going to be late for class!" a shout came from inside the house. A young looking woman was standing in the doorway waving to a tall looking boy that was outside swimming. The boy looked over and nodded his head. He got out of the pool and rushed inside passing the woman "thanks for the reminder mom, come on Pluto!" the brunette boy said to his mother while rushing upstairs to the bathroom with his Husky to the bathroom. His dog stopped at the door and waited for his owner while the brunette showered.

Once he was done showering, he got out and went to his room to change. Remembering that this week is spirit week and that today was pajama day, Micheal was a bit disheartened about the thought of not being able to wear his usual attire, but it is what it is. Thus, he placed on black sweat pants and a white t-shirt that had Mickey Mouse on it. He went to his mirror to fix his hair, once it looked perfect he gave a charming smile and left his room but remembering to grab his back pack and iphone.

Seeing Pluto waiting for him outside of his room, Micheal bent down and petted his dog "good boy.. come on, let's get you something to eat" Micheal said before rushing down stairs to feed his dog. After he was done, he went over to the fridge to grab a water bottle and went to the fruit bowl to grab an apple "ma! I'm leaving now!" he shouted from the kitchen then left the house. Micheal went to his green toyota avalon when he noticed his dog following him "no Pluto! stay!" he told his husky before going into his car. He took his phone out and sent a quick message to his good three friends.

To: Aaron and Donald
MSG: Hey gentlemen, I'm heading to school right now. Let's get together before class starts?

To: Minnie
MSG: Good morning beautiful, I'm heading to school at the moment. Hope to see you there! wink

After he sent the text, Micheal started his car and drove to school. Arriving at the school in a matter of minutes, Micheal parked his car in the seniors parking lot. He got out, grabbing his backpack and went to the front of the school. Entering the building, he sighed feeling tired from the weekend as well as knowing that this week is going to be a long one with all the extracurricular activities and clubs. Micheal started planning on what he needed to do for all the clubs and sports that he is in. He went to his locker to get his book for his Algebra class.

To laugh at yourself, is to love yourself.

Placement: With: Feelings:

Schedule: Algebra II/ 16th Century/ Creative Writing/ Environmental Science/ Art
Sports/Clubs: Swimming- Captain/ Choir/ Drama Club/ Student Council- VP2/ Yearbook- Editor in Chief
User Image

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Robert Knight
Robin Hood
English
Outfit for the day

Robert awoke with a start as his alarm clock went off again, how many times had it gone off by now? Six or seven times? Rolling he looked at the darn thing before jumping up and scrambling around his unusually tidy room, his mother would brag to neighbours about how he usually kept his room tidy and how much studying he would do. Quickly slapping on his outfit for the day and bolted out of his bedroom door, he ran down the stairs almost tripping over his puppy Lilly along the way

"Lily I'll walk you in five just let me feed the boys!" he told her as he as he calmly walked over to the rabbit hutch in the spare room. He made sure that Lily didn't follow him inside as she was likely to attack his fluffy rabbits!

"Good morning boys time for breakfast, I'll clean out your dirty corner after school ok?" he asked them as he filled their food bowl with their usual baby/ dwarf rabbit nugget mix. Once that was done he carefully left the room again and hooked Lilly to her lead and quickly jogged around the block with her until she did what she wished to do. He then took her back inside and grabbed his back pack from the kitchen he also grabbed a slice of barely made toast and smothered it in strawberry jam before running out of the house. He could believe that he was late yet again. He had stayed up late studying just in case he had a surprise pop quiz in any of his classes. He wouldn't put it past his teachers to do so. Sure he liked to do well in school but that didn’t mean that he actually liked going to school. Reaching the building he slowed down to a slow-ish walk, he held his backpack over his shoulder as he headed towards his first classroom. Sociology was interesting enough almost like his fourth class psychology in many ways. He liked his teachers well enough to try to be in on time and he hoped that they knew this as well. He still didn't fully understand the American education system nor did he understand the hierarchy of the American school either. It was completely different from the English system that he was so used to.

Schedule

Hour 1- Sociology
Hour 2- Trigonometry
Hour 3- Gym
Lunch
Hour 4- Psychology
Hour 5- Culture History
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track, Gymnastics, Gay Straight Alliance

User ImageUser Image
кαιтℓιη яσsε sιηcℓαιя
]|I{•---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------» k a i r i «--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[
sophomore // geometry // world religions // sixteenth century // creative writing // environmental science // band // swim team

User Image
l i f e i s n e v e r p i c t u r e p e r f e c txxx
«----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[

Kaitlin awoke minutes before her alarm, an act that wasn't quite uncommon for her on school days. She stepped into the bathroom connected to her room, and looking in the mirror loosened the braid she had set her hair in last night. Her hair came out in nice beachy waves, as usual. She always liked looking like she just got back from the ocean, and with her summer tan still lasting on her skin it was almost believable. She wasn't really much of a makeup person. After washing her face, Kaitlin's routine consisted of mascara, a hint of blush, and chapstick. Anything else and she really wouldn't know what to do. Plus, she didn't have the patience for that. She was always wanting to get going, and start her day. She supposed she was a little bit like a guy that way. Little did she know that her beauty thrived on her all natural, care-free style.

Back in her room, ready to get dressed, Kaitlin grinned at her outfit. She had gotten it a while back, as a joke. She's a pretty small girl, reaching a total of exactly 5" and weighing no more than a child, so naturally her friends often teased her for her size. One time when they were all wandering stores in the mall, they were passing the childrens clothing section and found this onesie. They had teased her and asked her if that was where she did her shopping. Playing along, Kaitlin agreed and grabbed the onesie and took it to the fitting room. Surprisingly it fit her perfectly. When she walked out of the room to model the outfit to her friends they all had a good laugh about it, and Kaitlin just thought it was too funny not to get, at least for memory's sake. And today, being pajama day, was the perfect day to pull that thing out of her closet, and remind her friends how funny that day was.

With a last look in the mirror, Kaitlin grabbed her bright yellow backpack. Walking straight past the kitchen to the front door, her dad tossed a granola bar at her. This was quite common, so she caught it without flinching and winked at her father. He was always getting on her back about not eating breakfast, and since his work hours matched up with school he was always there in the morning to ensure she wasn't skipping the "most important meal of the day". Heading across the street to Seth's house, Kaitlin didn't even bother knocking on the door. She had nonchalantly walked into this house many times without being invited. She had lost her guest status here years ago. Seth's bedroom door was wide open, so she stepped in without knocking. He wasn't in there so she assumed he was probably still in the shower or something. Maybe printing off a last minute homework assignment that was due today since he's so forgetful. She dropped her backpack to the floor and sat on his bed, being in pajamas she felt as if she could go right back to bed, but instead she opened her granola bar and began eating her breakfast, waiting for Seth. She pulled out her phone and typed up a text for the girl next door, Kayle. They usually always walked to school together, and for some reason Kaitlin was in a hurry to get going today.

To: Kayle
                                                MSG: Morning Sunshine! I'm already at Seth's so feel free to head over whenever you're ready.
                                                Or, if you're still primping, we'll meet you outside in a few.
                                                Remember it's pajama day!! (:

]|I{•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»
b u t w e a r e p e r f e c t j u s t t h e w a y w e a r e

x o x o
findme// in Seth's room accompaniedby// no one feeling//cheerful, as always wearing// a cupcake onesie!

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thoughts: When will Ralph reply? ✰ ✰ Location: In my house ✰ ✰ In the Company of: No one ✰ ✰ Wearing: [x] ✰✰ Listening to: [x]

Geometry ✰ ✰ American History ✰ ✰ Physics ✰ ✰ Lunch ✰ ✰ Creative Writing ✰ ✰ Spanish ✰ ✰ Track

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Beep Beep Beep the alarm clock howled as Jason stirred under his covers.He really did not want to get up this morning. He had to work late last night since the owner of the arcade he worked at wanted to redo the entire layout of the game cabinets in the arcade after it closed. Jason was still sore after lifting up all of them. Jason groaned as hit the off button on his alarm clock.

"Hopefully I will not have to stay super late tonight. I think I have a test this week that I have to study for," Jason mumbled as he looked back over at his clock. He wanted to lay in bed for a few more minutes. His back was super sore this morning and he did not want to strain it more than he had to. The clock flashed red numbers, and Jason knew that he had to get up. He stretched out on his bed before sitting, and grabbing his phone off his nightstand. He scrolled through his contacts before he found the one he was looking for, Alfred Elderidge, his cousin and hopefully his ride to school. Usually he walked to school, but his back was killing him and he just did not want to walk. He clicked the name and sent a quick text to him.

To: Ralph
                                                                          From: Felix
                                                                          Hey do you think that you cold give me a ride to school today? My boss decide to do a little redecorating at the arcade last night, and I my back is in pieces.

Hopefully he would give him a ride. Usually he would if Jason just asked him. He did not live too far away from him, and it was better than walking. He then sat down his phone went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. After his shower, Jason rummaged though his dresser for some clothing. Spirit week was this week, and today was pajama day. the only problem with this was that Jason owned no pajamas. Usually he slept in ball shorts and a t-shirt, so that would what he would be wearing today. He found his green ball shots, 1UP white shirt, and his 1UP mushroom hoodie. He then went down stairs for breakfast.

His grandmother had made him some toast and eggs before she went to her doctor's appointment that morning.. Jason looked at the different pictures on the wall, vaguely remembering when each photo was taken. he had lived with is Grandmother and Grand father all of his life. He had never met his mother, but his grandparents would tell him different stories about when she was a child. He finished up his breakfast, and waited on a text. Hopefully this time he would text him before he showed up at his house this time. Jason hated it when he would sneak up on him, and scare him like last time. Alfred had a key to their grandmother's house as well in case of an emergency, or if he wanted to come over. He move into the living room and pulled out his DS. If Alfred did not text him in the next five minutes then it looks like he would be walking today.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
              If you're LOST and ALONE
              xxxxxxOr you're sinking like a stone
              ✬✬✬✬Carry on✬✬✬✬
              May your PAST be the ♪ ♫ SOUND ♪ ♫
              Of your feet upon the ground
              ✬✬✬✬Carry on✬✬✬✬
User Image

LIGHT, tab LIGHT,
light up the sky,
You light up the sky to show me you are with me

And I, I, I can't deny,
No I can't deny that you are right here with me

You've opened my eyes !!
so I can see you
》》all around me

LIGHT, tab LIGHT,
light up the sky,
You light up the sky to show me you are with me

Out of Class tab Algebra II tab American History tab Chemistry tab Creative Writing tab Gym tab
Band / Basketball / Soccer

It was roughly 6:30 in the morning when Seth's innocent sleep was rudely interrupted by the blaring sound of rap music. The boy let out a soft groan as he rolled out of his curled up position onto his back and reached an arm out, waving it around blindly in search of the source of the noise. Unfortunately he was unable to find the object and blue eyes were forced to open to be met by the light filtering in through the pulled drapes on his window as his arm dropped limply to hang off the edge of his bed. Well there was no denying it now. The weekend was officially over and it was Monday morning. Don't get him wrong, Seth didn't mind school as it gave him a chance to see and hang out with a lot of his friends but he did kind of miss getting to sleep in; the homework thing wasn't his favorite either as that cut into valuable "hanging out with friends" time. But it was something that he had to do. Unfortunately that also meant getting out of bed to get to his alarm clock that was sitting on his desk on the opposite side of the room. Thankfully he was usually the last person so wake up so his parents didn't mind how long it sometimes took him to turn off the alarm. They were honestly the ones who had chosen the particular station for his alarm because they knew that if it played music that he liked, he would lie in bed listening to it till he fell asleep again. At least this way they could be sure that he would get up in order to turn it off or change the music.

And get up he did. The brunette pushed himself up into a sitting position before knocking the covers off of the lower half of his body revealing the basketball shorts and t-shirt that he typically wore to bed. Hopping off of the bed, he stumbled across the room to change the station of the radio. Now that it was more the kind of music that he liked to listen to - happy, upbeat, and energizing - he lifted his hands above his head and stretched out his arms and back. A quiet, choked sound forced itself from his body as he did before he dropped the stretch with a sigh and opened his eyes to glance at the calendar on his desk. Oh right! It was spirit week this week! And today was even pajama day too! Well, he definitely felt a lot more awake now. Spirit Week was always something that he enjoyed as it gave him opportunities to do things differently at school and usually led to a lot of fun things with his friends. Oddly enough, the majority of the student population participated in Spirit Week except for a few who seemed to think that they were "too cool" for that sort of thing. Personally Seth just thought that they were embarrassed and tried to hide behind the attitude but to each their own. He saw no problem with it so he would take full advantage of it. Plus, it meant that he didn't have to change clothes that morning. Added bonus!

Singing along quietly to the music from his radio, Seth made a quick dash across the hallway to his bathroom and proceeded into his morning routine. Roughly ten minutes later he emerged again with brushed teeth, wet hair, and a towel around his waist as he realized he had forgotten to take his change of clothes with him to the bathroom. Another quick dash across the hallway back to bathroom and he remembered that he didn't need a change of clothes because he was wearing his pajamas to school today. The brunette laughed as he put his pajamas back on and tossed the towel up onto his head. Guess he had clothes for later in case he needed them for anything. Rubbing the towel through his wet, brunette locks the teen crossed back to his bedroom to throw on his shoes and grab his backpack that he had packed up the night before to make sure he didn't forget anything. Or at least, that had been his plan until he noticed that there was someone sitting on his bed. "Whoa!" he exclaimed as he jumped slightly from the surprise, the towel falling off of his head and onto his shoulders. A moment later and he had realized who it was. "Gimme a break Kaitlin. You gotta stop scaring me like that." he laughed. This wasn't a new occurrence, Kaitlin had been doing this for years now, but it still caught him off guard every now and then.

Tossing his clothes that he didn't need onto his desk, the brunette quickly rubbed the towel through his hair again before that ended up draped over the back of his chair. Turning back to Kaitlin again he suddenly burst into laughter when he saw what his friend was wearing. "Oh gosh! I almost forgot about those Kai. Looks like they still fit." he teased before flopping onto the bed beside her and giving his smaller friend a hug around her shoulders. Peering down at her phone, he tilted his head till it bonked lightly into hers. "You texting Kayle?" he asked. It would make sense for her to be the person that Kaitlin was texting since the three of them usually walked to school together or drove if Kayle was driving that day. Although if she was already texting her, the the redhead was probably eager to get going. Releasing his grip around her shoulders, Seth hopped off of the bed to pull his shoes on before grabbing his backpack, phone, and house keys. The house keys were thrown into the outside pocket of the backpack and he flipped open his phone to shoot a quick message to his friend Seung.

To:Sean
      MSG: G'Morning Sean!
      Just wanted to let you know that we're heading out and towards school.
      Let me know when you get there and we'll meet up! 8D

As his message was sent, the brunette quickly threw on his backpack and grabbed his crown-shaped pendant and kindness bracelet off of his headboard. There were a few things that Seth was rarely ever seen without and those were two of them. The pendant was quickly dropped over his head and the bracelet slid onto his wrist before he turned back to Kaitlin with a bright smile. "Sorry for keeping you waiting. Ready when you are!" He could easily grab something to eat as they walked through the kitchen. He needed to say good morning and goodbye to his parents before he took off for school anyway. Now they just needed to hear back from Kayle.

I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!

{{Out Of Class: Okay. So I was lazy and reused the first part of my post. Hope that it's okay and works well.
And yes. That is me shamelessly quoting Sora from KHI. XD;;}}

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
Aaron woke with a jolt as the buzzing and beeping of his phone startled him out of his slumber. The bauble from his nightcap hung deftly over one eye. He picked up the phone with bleary eyes and a sloth-like movement. It was from his best friend Mickey. He was more of a captain rather than a friend, even though he'd reprimand Aaron for saying so. He was humble like that.

Aaron was thankful that it was pajama day, cuz there was no way he could have made it to school in time, waking up so late. He had just washed his face, brushed his teeth, and grabbed his bag and his bear, Mr. Snookums. People on the road were staring at him like a mad man: A man swerving dangerously through the road, with a nightcap on his head.

The morning peace of the school parking lot was interrupted when a "honk honk" of a classic honking horn rang about the lot as a beat up, bright yellow little lemon of a car cruised in, with a loud bang from under the hood complementing the imagery. As the old car sputtered into a spot, a cloud of steam hissed from the grill. The owner of the vehicle, however, seemed oblivious to the horrible state of his car as he exited. Aaron opened the door and propped himself up with his arms on the top of the car, a huge grin playing across his face. He closed his eyes and inhaled a deep sniff with a serene expression....until he got a wiff of his own car's rank odor.
After the fit of coughs had subsided, and he waved away the smoke, he smiled again and stepped out of the vehicle. Ever the clumsy one, Aaron's foot caught on the door and tripped to the ground, much to the amusement of his fellow students.
It was an embarrassing situation to be sure. Anyone would have looked to the ground and run away. Aaron, on the other hand, laughed as he got up and dusted himself off. He even snuck in a bow and waved at his fans. That was the kind of guy Aaron was. Constantly clumsy, and constantly trying to make others laugh. As long as people were smiling, he felt good. It didn't matter if they were laughing with him or at him.
"Good morning, everyone!" He boomed and headed to the locker. All the way, Aaron didn't forget to greeet everyone with a "Hello!" or a "Good Morning."
For a dork, Aaron was quite popular. He was the class clown without ever trying to be. It was probably out of condescension or pity if anything, but, hey, Aaron would take anything.

------------------------------------------------

Schedule: Biology, American History, Geometry, Creative Writing, Parenting
Extracurricular: Hockey, Drama Club

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Robert Knight
Robin Hood
English
Was this
Now this (Front) / (back)

Robert blinked at everyone he walked past, Why are they all in their PJ's? he thought to himself as he made his way over to his locker and opened the door His mind was drawing a blank as he got out his books from his back pack and sorted through them. Why would they wear their pj's wasn't pj day next week? he continued to think as he started to Stuff what he didn't need into said locker he noticed his self made reminder that it was pj day.

"Bloody Hell Man!" he swore quietly to himself as he sent a quick text to his mother asking her to bring some of his pj's over to school for him. The text had been short and sweet and simply said the following:

"Mum forgot it's pj day can you bring me a pair of pjs asap?"

Growling to himself he walked back out of the building as he saw his mothers car pull up to meet him.

"Robbie you forgot your pj's so I brought them over quick go and change in the boys bathroom then head to class!" his mother said as he simply took the bag from her and dashed back inside after a quick 'thanks mum!' He wasn't scared of being late for class as he guessed that his teachers would be used to him being late by now. Once in the boys bathrooms he entered a stall where he changed without fully looking at the pj's that his mum had given him. He only noticed the Big Mac onesie once he left the stall. Well at least she had chosen the male pony instead of Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow dash though he was wearing his Rainbow dash socks underneath the onesie. He could only imagine the teases that he'll get now just for wearing these pj's! Hiding his face under the hood Robert left the bathroom and went to his first class where he took his seat and prayed that everyone would leave him alone. He didn't want to have to explain why he was wearing the onesie at all!

Schedule

Hour 1- Sociology
Hour 2- Trigonometry
Hour 3- Gym
Lunch
Hour 4- Psychology
Hour 5- Culture History
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track, Gymnastics, Gay Straight Alliance

User ImageUser Image

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
Kaley Elizabeth Smith

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

tab tab Kiara

Kayle stirred and check the time as she yet out a yawn. Her alarm hadn't gone off yet which she thought was a good thing. She shut it off before it could start chiming and went into her bathroom for a shower. A few minutes later she stepped out of the bathroom, steam from her shower billowing out the door behind her. She went back to her bed and grabbed her phone. Checking it for any texts. She had one from her friend Kaitlin. She hit the reply button and composed a new message.

To: Kaitlin
Msg: Morning! Just got out of the shower. Will be out in a few.
Yep I remembered!

She hit and send and went back to the bathroom so she could quickly blow dry her hair. When she was done with that she went back to her room and pulled her Oscar the grouch Pajamas out of her dresser. Knowing the school code she also put on her robe, but left it open so the pajamas could be seen. She then put on her slippers and quickly threw her hair into a braid that hung over her shoulder.

Finishing her dressing she went downstairs and entered the kitchen where her dad was reading the paper. "Morning Father." She said as she walked past him and grabbed an orange out their fruit bowl. "Morning sweetheart" He said looking at her over the paper. He paused for a minute and was giving her a weird look about her atire. He was about to speak up about it but the brunette beat him with her explanation. "It's pajama day dad. Don't worry. I gotta go. Seth and Kaitlin are waiting for me. See you tonight." She walked past him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her keys and leaving the house, hearing her dad yell "have a good day" as she shut the door. She walked down the street a few houses til she was outside Seth's house. She took her phone out of her front backpack pocket and sent another text to Kaitlin.

To: Kaitlin
Msg: I'm outside! We taking the car or getting our exercise?

She hit send and put her phone in the pocket of her robe. She then started to peel her orange and eat it as she waited for her friends to come out.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

With:Kaitlin and SethLocation:Outside Seth's HouseWearing: Pajama Day!! Out Of Character:yay <3

My Schedule: 1.Algebra II 2. Astrology 3.Creative Writing 4. World History 5. Enviromental Science

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
кαιтℓιη яσsε sιηcℓαιя
]|I{•---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------» k a i r i «--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[
sophomore // geometry // world religions // sixteenth century // creative writing // environmental science // band // swim team

User Image
l i f e i s n e v e r p i c t u r e p e r f e c txxx
«----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•}I|[

Kaitlin grinned when Seth walked in, startled from her presence."That never gets old." She laughed her friend. She wasn't really one for pulling pranks or anything, but she did find it entertaining to sneak up on Seth every once in a while, although that hadn't been her intention this morning. She watched him as he finished his morning routine, eating her granola bar. When he turned around to laugh at her she was confused for a moment, but then remembered her attire. "Oh yeah, you like?" She laughed along, glad that her attire had the effect she was hoping it would, and even pushed her hair back behind her shoulders so she could jokingly model the front of the onesie while she sat on the bed. Kaitlin blushed for a second when Seth embraced her in a side hug and was surprisingly aware of the closeness of their heads as he tried to glimpse at her phone to see who she was texting. How many hugs had she received from him? Too many to count that was for sure. So why all of a sudden was she recently starting to actually take notice of them more? She was pulled out of her thoughts when her phone buzzed in her hand, signaling Kayle had texted her back. "Yep, and she just replied and said she's waiting outside." Kaitlin stood up and grabbed her backpack, watching Seth as he donned the necklace she had given him years ago. She had never thought he would still have it after all this time, let alone wear it on a daily basis. She enjoyed knowing that he was always wearing something from her. Her hand reached up to the small pearl sitting against her chest. It was a present from Seth for her last birthday. She hardly ever took it off, only for showers really.

"Eh, it's alright, I understand you need to primp longer than a girl." She was pulled out of her thoughts once again, and managed to rush out of the room before Seth, wanting to avoid any repercussions from her teasing statement. She called out a goodbye to Seth's parents and greeted Kayle who was waiting in the driveway. "Hey Kay! Let's walk, it's nice out today." Kaitlin smiled, cheery for the day as the trio began their walk to school. It wasn't far, and she enjoyed the walk on days like these.

]|I{•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»
b u t w e a r e p e r f e c t j u s t t h e w a y w e a r e

x o x o
findme// in Seth's room accompaniedby// no one feeling//cheerful, as always wearing// a cupcake onesie!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff