<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Quotable Cultist

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxcccxxxxxxxxx JamesxNixon
xxxxxxxcccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccxxxJames 'Jim' Hawkens

xxxxxum...let's see nowxxnothing to really report xxxxx You wouldn't believe me if I told you I wasxxnormal

xxxxx Where am I?xxschool- 1 class

xxxxx Lucky you, you see mexx just me for now xxxxx all in a days hell holexxHour 1-Earth and Space Science
Hour 2-Astrology
Hour 3-Algebra I
Lunch
Hour 4-Creative Writing
Hour 5-Culture History
Extra- Track
xxxxx xxxxx

User Image
James rubbed the back of his head " well that's what I'm doing when I'm not going to be at the dance, is breaking the law" he said. He chuckled a little " I know but that is what's fun, to me anyway" he said. James shook his head ' whatever" he said quietly. He shrugged just as the bell rang. James stopped leaning against the wall " it's just something to be stuck up and popular" he said as he walked into the school.

He then went to his first class; earth and space science. James enjoyed that class, along with astrology and that was really it. He went to his locker to grab his things then headed to the room. James sat in the last row and the corner right beside the window and placed his feet in the back of the chair in front of him as he waited for class to start.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

( icon one is what he is listening to, icon two is outfit, and icon three is theme song)

Quotable Cultist

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxcccxxxxxxxxx CharlottexSilver
xxxxxxxcccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccxxxMorph

xxxxxum...let's see nowxxso nervous xxxxx You wouldn't believe me if I told you I wasxxnervous

xxxxx Where am I?xxschool hallway

xxxxx Lucky you, you see mexx Big bro
jasmine
xxxxx school lifexx Hour 1-Geometry
Hour 2- Astrology
Hour 3- 16th Century
Lunch
Hour 4- -Enviromental Science
Hour 5- -English
Extra curriculars/: Drama Club, Gay Straight Alliance, and Art Club xxxxx xxxxx

User Image
Charlotte listened to Jasmine as she talked. Her dad was the principal? that must have been really weird. Charlotte smiled " that would be nice" she said with a smile. Charlotte then nodded as James talked for her which was nice.

Again she nodded just as the bell rang. She then looked at her bother then at Jasmine " classes are going to start soon right? will the teachers let us have our bags just for today jasmine?" she asked. Charlotte didn't have any idea where her class was and figured being with someone who did along with her sibling was the best idea instead of running off.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

( icon one is what she is listening to, icon two is accessories, photo is what she is wearing, and icon three is theme song)
Vincent Allen Taylor

User Image

Schedule
Hour 1- World History
Hour 2- Calculus
Hour 3- Earth and Space Science
Lunch
Hour 4- Creative Writing
Hour 5- Art
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Art club

Right now he was just waiting for the girl to say something. So he guessed she must be shy or something. Or was not use to talking to boy or people. Was not sure what to do himself as he just stood there. Next heard the bell ring for class then a guy saying it was time to get to class. "Bye got to go to class" he said to the girl as he them moved away from his locker. He was close to were his first class was as it was Would history. And it was right abound the cornier were his locker was at. So finding his first class was not going to be so hard right now.

This was all new to him so he hoped he could find his other classes after his first one was over. But he may need up getting lost he didn't know. So Vincent left his locker as he now made his way to the world history class room. Once he got to the room he walked inside as he walked to a seat. When he found an empty seat he sat there as he now waited for the class to really start as he was there in the classroom. Everything seemed to be going good even if he had not that many people at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kevin Miles Kingston

User Image

Kevin was still there with Abby. He was with her at her her locker. Right now he was talking to her. But also waiting for her to talk back to him. Yeah Kevin did like Abby every much he even told her that he liked her like that. As he waited for a her to talk he saw he got a text as he looked at it. It was Timmy again as he read over the text. Soon he heard the school bell right for the first class to start soon. "Abby got to go see you latter alright" he said to her. "Bye" he said to her, smiled. Next he walked off down the hall to go to his class. Kevin was heading to Geometry class that what he had first right now. As he made his way there he got out his phone as he texted Timmy, Abby.

To: Timmy
Sounds good to me to have it on Friday night after the game. Alright i'll bring Abby with me to the party.

To: Abby
Hey Timmy's having a pizza party Friday night after the game i was wounding if you wanted to come with me to the pizza party?

Kevin sent the texts as he then put his phone away. He then made it it his first class by the time he was done. Next he walked in to the class room as he went to go sit down in a seat. Now all he did was wait for class to start. And for the other students to show up as well as it was about time for class to start. He was pretty sure Abby would want to go with him to the pizza party unless she was busy some how that night. Also he waited for texts back as well if he got them before class really started.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hour 1- Geometry
Hour 2- American History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Literature
Hour 5- Gym
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track,Swimming,Basketball, soccer
Nathan Maxwell Silver

User Image

Nathan was there as he was with his sister, Jasmine. The girl looked nice, sounded nice as well. So this may turn out all good in the end coming here after all. All he did was stand there as he waited for her to say something to the both of them. They were Really fish in water here seeing as they had no idea were to go. Next he heard his sister question to Jasmine as he looked at the both of them. Soon he heard a bell go off as he was there. That was a good question as he waited for her to answer as well. He wanted to know the same thing if they were allowed to gave there stuff with them seeing as this was there first day, all.

He was sure they would let them carry about there book back for their first day. He was just going to have to wait, see. "Can you show us were are first classes are please it would help a lot?" he asked. Plus he was not going to leave his sister behind they would just lost anyway, end up some were in the building. Right now he waited for her to say something back to them. So far this looked like a nice school with nice people.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Schedule
Hour 1- Earth and Space Science
Hour 2- 16th Century
Hour 3- Creative Writing
Lunch
Hour 4- Algebra II
Hour 5- Parenting
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Band//GSA//Volleyball
Oliver Jayden Matthew

User Image

Oliver was still in the cafeteria as he was finishing up his breakfast. Seeing as he didn't eat at home. Also seeing that what was going on was really funny to watch. Just having some fun like always. Soon he was done as he threw away what was left. Next he heard the school bell go off for class to start soon. "Looks like we need to start heading to class" he said as he was there. That was the bell to go to class seeing as they all needed to head to class now. "I'm off to class guys" he said to them. "I'll see you guys later unless you have the same class as me" he said as he was making his way out of the cafeteria.

Then he stopped at the door as as he making his way out. "Hey Seth do you have the same class as me Algebra ll?" he asked. He was sure of it as he thought to himself. "If so want to walk with me that way we could talk some more to?" he asked as he looked at his friend. Seeing as if they had the same class it would make since to as well. Also they all needed to get to class anyway seeing as the bill went off to get to class.

Schedule
Hour 1- Algebra II
Hour 2- Culture History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Creative Writing
Hour 5- Astrology
Extra curriculars/ Sports: GSA//Yearbook//Art club//Soccer

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

I love you, just like this The longed end of wandering
xxxxxxI leave behind this world's unending sadness
Walking the many && unknowable paths I follow a dim light
xxxxxxxx It's something we'll do together to the end
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into the new world

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAriel »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Outfit Translations:
Friends~~

Кara pouted at the device in her hand. Why hadn't Jaehwa answered her? She was either not paying attention to her phone, or she wasn't going to show up at school. Kara hoped she would, though. What was spirit week without your best friend? Nobody must be paying attention to their phones today. Angelina hadn't replied to her either, and she texted Kara first! Half of Kara didn't expect her to reply, anyway. What a day already. Shrugging it off, she slid the phone in her pocket, giving it up entirely. A moment after that the bell for first period rang. About time.

As she was walking towards her class, she studied the people as she strutted along. There were a lot of unfamiliar faces still. Though school had been going for a while, she still hadn't gotten to know half of the new people. Kara recognized most of all the faces. Though she didn't talk to a lot of them, she still knew who they were. Adjusting the backpack slung over her shoulder, she made her way down the stream of people.

When she got to her Algebra II class, she swooped in. There were a few people already in the class. Kara went and took her spot in the middle of the classroom. That way she wasn't exactly in the front, but not slacking off in the back, either. Taking out her books and a pencil, she sat back in her chair and waited for the classroom to fill up and for class to start. Her last year of math, Algebra II.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OOC; Sorry I haven't posted more... Just it seems to be slowin' down here.....Man, I love how half of the characters on the list don't even post. Good pick for Johnny Depp as the principle, though. ; D )

Don't wait for a miracle ⊱⊱ xxxxxxx
There's a rough road in front of us with obstacles
&& future that can't be known, yet I won't change
I can't give up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schedule;
Algebra II ⋧ In Class
Chemistry
Journalism
Lunch
World History
Art

Other activities;
Dance team, Choir, &&Gymnastics
User Image
ⓒ XXKRISII_LAUTNERXX

Holley Juliet Sanchez

HOLLEY SHIFTWELL

NOT IN CLASS/FRENCHxCALCULUSxBIOLOGYxLUNCHxCREATIVE WRITTINGxGYM
                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I CAN'T HELP FEELING.    WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL.    ROLLING IN THE DEEP.    TEARS ARE GOING TO FALL.
                                                I CAN'T HELP FEELING.    WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL.    ROLLING IN THE DEEP.    TEARS ARE GOING TO FALL.

User Image

Hearing Timothy call her 'bel' made her smile.

"Thank you for the compliment.''

Holley thanked adding a small nod."Its no problem really, besides it will give me something to do." The brunette assured." And yes I have a brother. And phew thats a relief. If I did go to your party, I wouldn't know who to take care of him...I basically raise him myself." She explained. "Thats wonderful thought. He'd like that." Suddenly another person but this time, a blonde female hid behind Timothy. What the girl was doing, made Holley smirk in response seeing that the girl held a finger to her lips, telling her to stay quiet. Holley was trying to hold back a chuckle, she covered it by clearing her throat then raised an eyebrow. When Timothy finally realized the girl, Holley finally chuckled and placed her hands on her hips then said." Are you blind or what?" She said jokingly.

When her friend introduced the blonde girl as Audrey, Holley just did a small wave." Hello Audrey, it very nice to meet you." She greeted." I'm new to the school and the neighborhood." Holley revealed, rubbing the back of her head nervously. But when she mentioned her brother, she stood silent for a moment her thought wandering about her brother Alex, wondering if he was okay in the new school he was in. Once again Timothy spoke up saying lets get going." I'm right behind you, signore." She replied in her french accent once again. She hissed mentally in her head. 'I have to stop doing that!'. But suddenly the bell rang causing Holley to stop in her tracks." Is that the bell for first period?" Holley asked making sure. Looking from Tim then at Audrey. In the inside she feels like an idiot and is a bit embarrassed whats going around the school which was making her a bit nervous in the inside, but didn't show it at all.

TRANSLATIONS: Signore - {Sir}
                                OUT OF CHOCOLATES: Thank god this post is better xD Sorry for the long wait you guys. Been pretty busy. :]

User Image

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User ImageUser Image tab tab tab Naomi Marie Reed
tab tab ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
tab tab tab tab Nakoma

Naomi looked around to find that her group had dissappeared on her. She shrugged it off, hoping to find them later and continued to walk to class. She had heard the announcment about first hour and didn't want to be late. When she entered the class room she saw Kevin had already arrived. She took a seat next to him and opened up her note book. "Morning Kevin." She said. Greeting him with a warm smile. She then quickly took out her phone to check. Seeing no new texts she put it away and sat waiting for class to start.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

With: KevinLocation:GeometryWearing: Pajama Day
omg so short DX sorry now i need to post for at least 3 more...hopefully 4
My Schedule: 1. Geometry 2. Culture History 3. Chemistry 4. Creative Writing 5. Art

User Image

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
I watched the proverbial sunrise
Coming up over the Pacific and
You might think I'm losing my mind,
But I will shy away from the specifics...

'cause I don't want you to know where I am
'cause then you'll see my heart
In the saddest state it's ever been.

-Out of Class-Literature-Calculus-Biology-Lunch-World Religions-Gym-
Seung had barely finished eating his first Poptart on his walk to first period, when a familiar vice caught his ear, causing him to stop dead in his tracks, right in front of the door to the classroom. It was Copernicus, a frenemy of Seung, only because the other teen knew about Sang, a secret Seung did not want getting out. They had once been good friends, until Copernicus learned of Sang, and then everything went downhill from there. They remained friends for a good month or so until Copernicus decided that he would reveal Sang to the world, or at least the population of their high school, and most of all, reveal it to Seth, the one person Seung tried desperately to be normal around.

Anger bubbled in the pit of Seung’s stomach and quickly rose to his mind, blurring his vision and blocking all cohesive thoughts from his mind. Turning to face Copernicus, Seung almost lunged towards the other male, Seung just barely remaining in control of his body as not to do so. “I have had enough! I have had enough of your trivial mind games! I bet you could not even tell my secret if you wanted to! You are too devoted to your books and learning to bother with it!” Seung yelled before quickly turning around and heading into the classroom, not leaving any room for talk between the two. Sure, he would have to deal with Copernicus for Literature class, and a few others, but what did it matter? To Seung, it matter very little, because everything was going downhill in his life already, why not add ‘freak’ to the list?

Finding his seat, Seung quickly sat and finished his other Poptart, before beginning to pull what he would need for the class out of his backpack. He was still furious when the bell rang, signaling that students should head to class, and yet he could feel himself becoming more and more depressed, meaning that Sang was taking over and that he was going to have some issues getting through the school day unless things began to look up.

Pulling out his cell, he found that he had one text, from Timmy, talking about a pizza party. Even though Seung really loved pizza, he was not sure if he was going to go, much less, if he was going to homecoming, considering he did not have a date, and most likely would not get one by the end of the week.

To: Timmy
MSG: I may be there, depends on how I am feeling, I will try though.

Once he sent the message, which was rather late, he turned off his cell and placed it back into his backpack with a sigh. Nothing ever seemed to go write on nights when Seung did not sleep, and it was proving itself a trend, considering the way Copernicus messed with him. It also did not help that Seung could not always control Sang n the way that he wanted to, often resulting in flares of anger followed by depression.
OOC::Outfit in top picture, music will be in bottom icons.
Sorry for such a late reply!

-Track-Swimming-GSA-Drama Club-Band-

I talk to absolutely no one.
Couldn't keep to myself enough.
And the things bottled inside have finally begun
To create so much pressure that I'll soon blow up.

I heard the reverberating footsteps
Syncing up to the beating of my heart,
And I was positive that unless I got myself together,
I would watch me fall apart.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
The Leader. The b***h. The Adventurer. The Writer.

Smiling at Kevin Abby kissed his lips then said to him."I would love to have you as my homecoming date. So after pratice you and I should have homecoming fun. You know picking out our clothes."Staring at Kevin she sighed as she heard the bell. Hugging Kevin Abby walked away for the lockers getting a text message from Angie. Smiling Abby text her back and told her that she got a date for homecoming. While walked to her first period She got a text from Kevin her new boyfriend. Smiling she she text him back and walked to her class Geometry. Walking into her class Abby walked to her chair. Smiling Abby giggled as she remember she had class with Kevin. She went back Kevin and covered his eyes. She giggled as she says to him."Guess who?"She looked over at her friend and gave the eyes that said don't say a thing. Smelling Kevin's body spray Abby smiled and sighed softly was she was intoxicated by the smell.

To: Angie
Hey Kevin is my Homecoming dat.
I can't wait for Saturday.

To: Kevin
Love to go to a pizza party.
So are we a couple?

Waiting for her boyfriend Jade was getting pissed when her man didn't show Jade stood up. Grabbed her coffee cup Jade walked into school as she was on a rage to ******** with people. Walking pass a freshmen Nerd (Sophie) she pushed her into a locker saying to her."Virgin Nerd Whore you mom died because she hated you."Walking down the hall to the lunch room Jade walked over to Charlie and her friends."Hey Freaks enjoying being freaks."She had then stoled Charlie's cereal bar. Walking out of the lunch room Jade started to her class, but while Jade was going to her class she had said a few more rude things to people and got sent to the principal office. Walking to the chairs she pulled her phone and text her brother Luke. Sitting the chair waiting for the principal to call her in she had put her headphones in her ears. Playing her iPOD Jade hummed to herself as she waited for the very hot princpal to punish her. I mean Jade loved her boyfriend, but her principal was smoking hot and she would love to have sex with her principal.

To: Luke
Hey I'm at the principal again.
Write nice notes please.

Closing her eyes Charlie moaned as she was really tried. Yawning as Charlie was really considering of taking Seth on his offer to sleep over his house. Yawning again Charlie had read her text messages as Charlie had no strength to text. Laying on her head on the table she had dose off, but woke up abput five minutes later. Yawning Charlie pulled out a starback glass bottle coffee. Drinking the coffee she sighed and ate some of her food. While eating some of her food she had felt someone on her head and heard Seth's voice. Smiling at Seth Charlie looked at him as he was asking her about last night. Smiling she felt Seth glomp and hugged her. Looking at Seth with a smile she said to him."I'm sorry, but maybe tonight I will come over. Oh and you think Sean can come over."When she said Sean she bit her lip as Charlie really wanted to be with Sean. She loved Sean. Looking over at Seth she had then looked over at Oliver. She waved hi at him and then bye at him. Looking at Seth she said to him."Seth do we have to go to class I'm really tried and I was hoping if I take you up on the offer about your house...right now."While waiting for Seth's answer Jade came and started to be a b***h. When she stole Charlie's cereal bar she rolled her eyes.

When Vince left Sophia sighed and started to walked to class. Sophie really felt horrible about her shyness. While walking to her class she had got pushed into the lockers by Jade and then heard the awful words she said. Sophia had started to cry as the words she said was awful. Wiping her eyes Sophie rubbed her arms as her arm hurt a bit. Walking to the lunch room knowing Seth was there as well as Seth cousin. Walking to Seth Sophie looked at Seth with puffy red eyes. Sniffling her nose Sophia sat by Seth and hugged him. Waving hi as the others Sophie buried her head into Seth's chest. Sophia hated that she shy and hated that Jade always ******** with her. She knew that Jade messed with others, but she hated that Jade said words that cut deep.

(occ; bottom pics has outfits)

The Cheerleader. The Actress. The Lover. The Bookworm.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    Hour 1- Algebra II
    Hour 2- Culture History
    Hour 3- Chemistry
    Lunch
    Hour 4- Creative Writing or Literature
    Hour 5- Eviromental Science
    Extra curriculars/ Sports: Socceer (Goalie/Captain), Football (Kicker), Hockey (Goalie), GSA, Student Council (Senior Representatives), School Paper (Photo Editor/Photographer/Writer)

Waking to the smell of homemade breakfast gravy being made for homemade biscuits. Elijah sat up smiling as the teen got put of bed. Getting dressed for the Eli walked to the kitchen. Seeing his grandma cooking Eli kisses her cheek."Thank you Nana."Hugging the sweet old lady Eli got a plate of food. Sitting at the table Eli smiled at his family. While eatting his food Eli's mom asked him."Baby when can we mean this boy you been talking about. I would love to made a pasta dinner for him."Smiling Eli to his mom as she was happy she was cool with him being gay."Mama I don't know maybe soon. I have to ask if you wants to see you guys."He smiled as Eli drank his apple juice. Talking with his family Eli smiled as he was happy that his family was so close and accepted Eli for what he was which is being a gay.

Finishing the breakfast Eli kissed his nana and mom before he left. Getting his book bag Eli grabbed his keys and drove off to school. Getting to school Eli parked his car and walked to class. While getting to class Eli saw Oliver. Walking over to Oliver Eli kissed his lips."Hi baby how is your morning so far?"Eli asked his amazing boyfriend. Smiling at Oliver he had asked him."What are you doing for dinner tonight baby?"Staring at the man of his dreams he waited for his answer as he hoped that he can come over to meet his parents. Eli wanted Oliver to see them because his family wanted to meet him and also because Eli wanted to show his family the man of his dreams. While waiting for Oliver's answer Eli wanted with him to their class. It was cool that him and Oliver had every class to together. Plus the two boys had GSA, Soccer and other school extras. Eli loved that Oliver was with him also everyone mintue of the day.

(occ; Pic has outfit Here is Vinny!!)
Kevin Miles Kingston

User Image

Kevin was in the class room as he sat there. He was now just waiting for the class to start as more people had to come in first. As he was in the classroom he then heard someone saw morning to him. He them looked as he saw it was Naomi as he saw her. "Good morning Naomi" he said to her as he was in the class room as well. By that time now he went back to what he was doing as he got ready for class. Then he heard his phone go off as he got a text as he got it out to look over it as he was in his seat.

He was about to text her back when his eyes were covered by hands. Next he heard who it was as he smiled. "Is it Abby?" he asked as he quested who it was. How could of he forget that his first class was with Abby. It slipped his mind that was for sure.Well at lest he was able to read his text he got from her before she came to cover up his eyes. "Oh, if this is Abby then yes we are a couple if she wants to be that is" he said as he eyes were still covered as he was having fun with this game of guess who.

Hour 1- Geometry
Hour 2- American History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Literature
Hour 5- Gym
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track,Swimming,Basketball, soccer
Oliver Jayden Matthew

User Image

Oliver stood there as he waited for an answer. Did he just give him away to were Seth was hiding? It was not like that laughing was going to be quiet so he didn't know. To his guess Tim already new Seth was the one who did it. But he was not sure on that as he would have to wait, see what happens. By the looks of it they may be late going to class as he thought to himself as he was there. Also he was waiting for his boyfriend Eli as he was there. That boy was everything to him. He loved him with everything he was.

As he stood there he then heard a voice he new all to well. Then he got kissed as he kissed his boyfriend back. Next he smiled at him as he stood there. It was good to see that Eli was now at school seeing as this day was going alright so far. Then he heard him talk to him. "Oh my morning going alright so far" he said to Eli as he as there with him. Next he heard him talk again as he looked at him. "Don't know have not planed on what to make yet" he said.

Schedule
Hour 1- Algebra II
Hour 2- Culture History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Creative Writing
Hour 5- Astrology
Extra curriculars/ Sports: GSA//Yearbook//Art club//Soccer

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab tab tab Xavier Lee Smith
tab tab `·» »---»`·» »---»`·» »---»`·» »---»
tab tab tab tab Xigbar

Xavier frowned as the announcement of the start of first period rang through the halls. He wasn't excited for class and just wished that he could talk to Angelina a bit more. With a sigh he scratched the back of his head. "We'll first hour is starting. Shall I walk you to class fair maiden?" he asked, extending his arm for her to take so he could escort her. Today was going good, even with class interrupting.

`·» »---»`·» »---»`·» »---»`·» »---»

With:Seung, Copernicus, and AngelinaLocation:Hallway Mood:Happy OOC: writing from my phone so I can't judge the shortness. I hope it's long enough DX
My Schedule: 1. Algebra II 2. Speech 3. Earth and Space Science 4. World Religions 5. Astrology

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces