NO, Just looking. 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
SOUL EATER!!! 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Witch I Might!! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Nope 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Heck Naw! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll >.> 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 >

align=center]❛❛ There's a point where it bends, a point where it breaks, and then a point we just can't take anymore
There's a line we will cross and there's no return, There's a time and place there's no bridges left to burn
We Can't just wait with lives at stake. Our enemies are gathering, a storm is growing deadly.
Now its time to say good bye to the things we loved and the innocents of youth.
Humanity's in jeopardy. So this fight is far from over!
❜❜
User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Oxtxtxo

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Monkey Meister

Otto's tail twitched as she asked her question. He didn't really like to think about the coven, it honestly made his head ache. "Well I was never really born into the coven. I lives alone for awhile until my folks picked me up in south west China. They are a weapon Meister pair as well, they didn't have the heart to kill a child so they kept me." He explained with a small sigh. "Soul Protect is a very advanced form of magic so I didn't figure out how to use it until I came to Death City where the girls at ChupaChabras taught me and helped me. " Otto then chuckled a bit. "Shoulda seen me when a was a squirt, pretty sure I burned down our house at least 12 times. After the fourth time we got a brick house , but it didn't help much."

Otto folded his arms over his chest and looked up at the sky. "I wasn't aloud out of the house allot back in China, so the Coven really couldn't find me. If they did though, I probably would of turned myself into a female and would of fell to the Sway of Magic already." Otto noticed Alice give him a look and he smiled. "Male witches aren't really appreciated as much as Female witches are. So if one is born male there is a potion to turn them into a female."

As Alice pushed him playfully, he eyed her and smirked . "Oh~ you want to play Ice Queen?" He wondered if Alice was ticklish.....Hm. One way to find out. Otto wrapped his arms around Alice's waist and spun her around. He brought his hands slightly under her shirt so he was able to tickle her waist.

No one pushed him playfully and get away without laughing so hard tears run down their leg.

Ooc:
      Where: Streets
      With: Alice
      Feeling: Playful
      SP: NA
      HP: 100%
      Theme: This War is Ours

❛❛ Were we born to fight and die?
      Sacrificed for one huge lie? Are we heros keeping peace?
      Or are we weapons pointed at the enemies, so someone else can claim a victory?
      There is a day we will fight and we are not going to fall, and a time where we can't crawl.
      This fight is far from over!
      ❜❜

Kitsune_Lady_Laurelai

Hilarious Genius

Alice Chamberlain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The teal haired female listened as he explained how male witches were frowned upon and remembered Chrona. Sure, he wasn't really a witch even though he was born from one, but Otto's case could have been a lot worse. As he mentioned a way a male witch could become female, she couldn't help but pause at the statement. Sadly her pause was a grave mistake as the male grabbed her and began tickling her.
She was highly ticklish and the fingers under the hem of her shirt caused her to laugh uncontrollably as she desperately squirmed to get away.
"Hahaha...O-okay..you win! Hahaha..Uncle! Heehee..Uncle!" she cried out surrendering to the merciless attack and gasped for air as she was released.

After their play fighting, they continued to walk and she cautiously asked, "So.. it's normal for the Coven to have transgender witches... Did you ever consider changing when you heard about it? To become part of your own kind?"

Porkcow001
❛❛ There's a point where it bends, a point where it breaks, and then a point we just can't take anymore
There's a line we will cross and there's no return, There's a time and place there's no bridges left to burn
We Can't just wait with lives at stake. Our enemies are gathering, a storm is growing deadly.
❜❜

User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Oxtxtxo

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Monkey Meister

Otto chuckled as Alice squealed and cried for her torment to end. "Okay okay fine." He agreed to stop his play. So he released his weapon from his tickle terror. "Let me know if you want to go again eh~" he teased. Though after he settled down Alice kept up her questions. She seemed really interested in him huh. "I always consider giving this all up and joining the coven. It's really hard resisting the want.....no the need of destruction. If I join the Coven it will make by life much easier. I told you the reason I'm here is because I want to right the wrongs made by witches, that goal is the only thing keeping me from giving up." He said with as slight frown. "Besides, I like my d**k thank you."

Otto paused suddenly. "Let's head to the mission bored and check it out eh?" He suggested, once more with more Canadian flare.

Ooc:
      Where: Streets

There is a day we will fight and we are not going to fall, and a time where we can't crawl.
      ❜❜

Kitsune_Lady_Laurelai

Hilarious Genius

Alice Chamberlain

He was no doubt serious about his answer and she was sure that it was probably very difficult for him to constantly struggle against the Sway of Magic. But he had a reason to fight it, and for that, she had all respect for him. Thankfully, her question went over his head as a question about him not getting the subtle hint she had just given him and let it drop as that. Agreeing to go check out the missions available, she replied silently with a light smack upside the head and ran avoiding being tickled again.

Porkcow001

Timid Noob

User Image
Alexander Nefertari Tuchanka
Weapon Meister

Emma helped Alexander up off the floor, he looked around while the people started to just walk along after seeing two people just come over the edge of the railing. He looked back over at Emma but the look he saw wasn't what he had expected, “You know, next time you want me there, you need to ask instead of accidentally making me go there.” Alexander's eyes opened wide as she reached up and grabbed some of his hair and started to mess around with it in a sensual manner. Alexander had no idea as to what was happening at the moment she just came closer and closer to Alexanders face that he felt like she might just kiss him. He tried to back away until she grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled downward, Alexander followed and was almost put on his knees, “Let me make one thing very clear ‘babe’. If you ever endanger my life like that again, I will personally make it hard for you to walk, much less even move in a chair again.” Alexander made an audible gulp and his eye's widened a bit more now, Emma finally let go of his hair and he blinked rather quickly with the only thought going through his head being, what the hell was that?

Alexander tried to shake it off and started to get his things off the floor, he saw the box that had 'broke' his fall and it was unfortunately crushed. He looked around and saw that Emma had gone towards the food court, he grabbed the last bag and started towards the food court. He looked around hoping that he could find her but with no luck, he even tried to follow her but some how lost sight of her some where along the lines of when he picked up his last sack. Alexander started to think about what just happened but couldn't understand where that part of her had come from, like did she always have that or is it something that just happened? He gave a loud, long winded sigh, he gave one more look around and then found her sitting at a table in one of the food joints. He walked over to her until he realized that he was walking towards a mirror, he turned to see Emma giving him a stare that said, 'what the hell are you doing?' Alexander closed his eyes and gave a light chuckle, he walked over to her and set his bags down next to the booth. He sat down in front of her and a waiter came by, He looked to be in his twenties and kept eyeing Emma, "Hello my name is Larry and I will be your waiter, so what can I get you to start off to drink?" He put on a smile for Emma and looked over to Alexander with a displeased look, Alexander spoke, "Uh, I'd like a vanilla shake." The man looked at Alexander like he was some idiot who thought it would be fun to throw a bucket of water on him while at work. "Coming right up." The man left and Alexander looked over to Emma, "Hey I'm sorry about throwing you over the rail earlier." Alexander gave a short laugh and then continued, "To make up for it i'll pay for this meal, okay?" At that time the waiter came back with our beverages, he gently set Emma's drink down in front of her and just about slammed Alexanders down in front of him causing the the class to break and making the milkshake fall on to Alexander's lap. Alexander jumped a little as the milkshake landed on him, he looked over at him and got up from the booth.

"I'll be back, i'm going to go clean up." Alexander walked away with an angry look on his face the last words he heard from the man being, "So why don't we ditch this place and I can show you a good time.", directed towards Emma but Alexander was to angry to really hear what was said. He walked into the restroom and walked up to the sink, he looked into the mirror and grabbed some paper towels from the dispenser. He started wiping off the wasted milkshake, "Dammit, I mean all I wanted to drink the shake not wear the dammed thing!" He continued to clean his shirt and stuff till he heard a scream next to him, he looked over to see a woman stand that. She ran over at him and started hitting him with her purse yelling pervert, Alexanders eye's widened as he realized that he walked into the women's restroom. "I'M SORRY, I said i'm sorry, I didn't know!" The woman threw a freshener that sat on the sink at him and it hit Alexander in the head barely even leaving a scratch. Alexander walked back to the booth to see that the man had left by now, "I'll be right back again, since I have these i'm just going to change out of these dirty rags." He held the bag up as he explained it and walked back to the restrooms keeping eye contact with the men's restroom making sure that he walked into the right one so he wouldn't get bludgeoned by some lady's purse or hit by a freshener. He looked around once he was inside and noticed that the tiles on the wall were blue and the fact that there were urinals also helped keep his mind from thinking that he was in the women's restroom. He walked to a stall and stepped inside and started to change into the clothes that he had gotten today. He put the clothes on and walked out of the stall with his bag in hand and stood in front of the mirror. He didn't feel like putting on a whole outfit so he just put on a tank top and a pair of jeans, he also decided to put on his new pair of boots just because he was already changing. He didn't really mind the look but at the same time wished he would have put on some thing a bit better, he gave a sigh and then left the washroom. He walked around for a minute not really able to find the table, until he finally found Emma....

I'm With :: Emma Davis
                                                                                                  I'm Feeling :: angry, and wanting to fullfill my sweet tooth
                                                                                                  Soul Counter :: 1
                                                                                                  Money :: $110
                                                                                                  Partner :: Emma Davis
                                                                                                  HP :: 89%
                                                                                                  SP :: 100%
User Image

Emma Davis
The Double Bladed Scythe

Emma walked into the food court and took a seat at the booth not sure what to think of Alex’s actions. Even if she was having fun, she still wanted him to know that making her have a panic attack was not how she spent most days. She sighed laying back against the booth, the waiter watched Emma from a distance smiling. Watching him close she lost track of Alex for a second, she rolled her eyes at the waiter who was blowing kisses at her. Before long Alex appeared, he was walking to a mirror where he apparently thought Emma smiled being thankful that he had arrived but gave him a dull look, she would have to fix this bad sense of direction thing. Eventually he sat down across from her and the waiter made his way over to the table.

"Hello my name is Larry and I will be your waiter, so what can I get you to start off to drink?" he said turning and winking at Emma then giving Alex a annoyed look.

I’ll take a Vanilla shake as well.” she said barely giving any emotion to him before he walked away to get their orders.

The silence was almost unbearable until Alex broke it. He was apologizing, about earlier when he took them both down, she was still angry with him. She took a deep breath and stared at him intently. He offered to pay seeing as she didn’t have her wallet with her, thus could not pay for this meal.

”You’re so kind…” she said sarcastically looking away from him. The waiter finally came back with their drinks, he set Emma’s down and practically slammed Alex’s down on the table smashing the glass into huge pieces, aside from that it basically exploded onto to Alex covering him in his drink. Without showing any emotion, he calmly excused himself to go to the restroom and clean himself off. Emma nodded and began to ignore the waiter before he sat down where Alex was. "So why don't we ditch this place and I can show you a good time." He began rubbing her legs with his shoe before Emma glared.

”I’m giving you one warning to stop right now before I make you regret this… “ Emma said glaring.

He got up from the table when he saw Alex coming back, Emma took a deep sigh of relief not wanting Alex to leave, and unfortunately he did. Before long the waiter came back with a disturbing smile on his face. He grabbed Emma’s wrists and began trying to push her down.

Come on babe, lets have fun just you and me.” he said almost cutting circulation off of her hands. She pushed back getting herself into a standing position before kneeing him below the waist. He winced in pain and let go of her hands but muttered a laugh. He grabbed for her waist pushing her into the table where Alex’s milkshake was spilt. Something inside her changed and suddenly she just smiled, smiled seductively wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body against his. He smiled back grabbing her leg. Emma ran her fingers through his hair before grabbing a handful of it, she pulled him back bringing her knee up to his stomach and pushing him off of her. She quickly moved and slammed his head on the table and held him down which caused more attention. She grabbed a piece of glass and held it to his throat feeling him twitch lightly; she bent down and whispered in his ear smiling confidently.

This is how it’s going to be, you’re going to clean this mess up, and pretend we never even met. Or, you can walk away jobless after I tell your boss what the hell you just did.” she let go of him hearing Alex making his way back, she looked over and dropped the shard of glass on the table still smiling confidently. Turning back all she saw was a fist directly going for her face, soon her face connected with his fist. As she fell back onto the booth she heard Alex jump over the table and land almost perfectly. All she could do was stare at the ceiling blankly as she bled from her nose, her head hurt like hell, and it seemed she just wasn’t going to get a break from being beat to s**t.

godchibi

I'm With :: Alex and Sir Douche Bag
                                                                                                  I'm Feeling :: Pain, lots of pain.
                                                                                                  Where :: Food court.
                                                                                                  Partner: Alexander.
                                                                                                  Outfit :: XXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                                  Thoughts :: What the hell…
                                                                                                  Soul :: 1
                                                                                                  Money :: $183.37

i am sad mami's Bestie

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
≫ R I N Ӄ I R I S A K I ≪
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

User Image

Rin noticed a bit of disagreement in Yuuji's eyes and nodded to herself. " If you don't want to, we can go to the amusement park on the weekend! It would be better, do you agree? " She asked him. He said that they should do a two star mission and the ginger smiled. " Sure! I heard of the Shi Gang mission and the Circus mission, they both sound cool! Let's go to Lord Death right now! " She said with a grin. The blue eyed female started to walk to the door and remembered something. " I'll go change then we'll go, okay? You can come to my dorm, if you want, I won't take to long... " Rin said with a blush.

OoC: Sorry I took so long!
Where I am: Sparring Hall
People Around Me: Yuuji
Thoughts In My Head: I have to go change...
What I Feel: Slightly Embarrassed
Hp: 100%
Sp: 100%
Theme: Rising Hope
Clothes: Threads

Dark The Dragon Emperor

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
W i l l i a m_____S p i c e r
████████████████████████████████████ ███ ██
Let me tell you something
Don't trust anybody
And don't cross me

The twins introduced themselves to William The shorter haired girl in the bunny hoody was Christine, and the other twin in the dress was Katherine. The sisters were like polar opposites in their personalities. He could tell that Christine was someone who was outgoing and open, while her counterpart was shy and reserved. Interesting. Quite interesting indeed he thought to himself. "Why of course I am at your service. A proper gentleman is always at a young lady's side." He smiled at her, and looked past her to the sister hiding behind. She was on guard, a reasonable reaction to a stranger. "There is no need to fret, I am perfectly harmless." She didn't look quite convinced to him. William stood up after the introduction. "So, Christine and Katherine was it? Quite lovely names. I will be sure to remember them." Christie was debating about something between her sister. They wanted to show William something, he could already guess what. And that was something he was very eager to see.

"Bother me? Of course not, in fact I would be delighted to see what you have to show me." William crossed his arms and let his chin rest on his knuckle, watching the two girls.

██ ███ ████████████████████████████████████

Location: DWMA Sparring Hall
                                                                      Company: Twins
                                                                      Thoughts: Satisfied
                                                                      OOC:LBlargh, so short sweatdrop

Porkcow001

Romantic Werewolf

Yuuji Sakari

It felt as though if I let down my guard
The things that I have gained up till now
Will all break away for sure
Pretending to be unaware of
The meaning of someone’s words
Or the hand that was extended
If you're just obstructed
The limit is near
Evolvin’ Storm
Not changing, but evolving
Evolvin’ Storm
When the heart moves
Evolvin’ Storm
Get a new destiny
Now, stir it up
The storm that breaks everything

User Image
Yuuji was surprised as she quickly said they didn't have to go tomorrow if he didn't want to. "No, tomorrow will be fine if we don't have school. I am just worried about schooling not being session and it's only the first week." He admitted. She then mentioned two mission's and he thought on them. What problems could there possible be at a Circus? He shrugged and guessed they would find out if they accepted the mission. He smiled, seeing the girl was so eager to go on a mission. He chuckled and nodded as she said she needed to go change. "Yeah, I think we would attract a lot of people's attention if you were to walk around town like that." He said as he walked with her back towards her dorm.

That my self of yesterday would surely
Have been unable to decide
“Bonds” urge me on
Encounters that make me think
That I want to believe
Are calling up
The dormant power
That was unconsciously locked inside
Evolvin’ Storm
Evolve revolutionarily
Evolvin’ Storm
Break the old shell
Evolvin’ Storm
Clutch a new destiny
Even faster
The storm that breaks everything

Where: Sparring Hall
With: Rin
HP: 95%
SP: 100%
Thoughts: Wonder what kind of missions there are
OOC:

Keykku

Timid Noob

User Image
Alexander Nefertari Tuchanka
Weapon Meister

Emma started falling onto the booth after a fist from the waiter connected with her face, Alexander jumped over the table and landed directly in front of the man. The man tried to plea for him self, "Look man she threw me onto the table and put a piece of glass to my throat, MY THROAT!" Alexander looked back at Emma and then back to the man, Alexander extended his arm reaching for the guy's arm to pull him off the table. The waiter made an audible gulp and started to nervously laugh almost like he had won this little fight, Alexander gave a short smile. He grabbed the man's shoulder lightly and turned him so that he was facing Alexander. Alexander turned towards Emma, "you know, I hope this doesn't become a repetitive thing, heck now your gonna have another bruise." He laughed and held an arm out towards Emma for her to take hold of, she grabbed hold and Alexander's hand and pulled her up off the ground. Alexander faced the waiter with a cold face now, not knowing what exactly to do with him he grabbed his shirt and picked him up off the ground. "You know the next time you want to make an impression on a guy try this." He smiled at Emma then in a fell swoop broke the table with the mans body, the man sat there limp. Alexander looked around while people looked at them both, a man came from the back shouting and yelling, he looked over at his employee. "Larry, what the hell happened?!?!" He walked over and helped the waiter up, "That chick made sexual advances towards me and the that guy smashed me into a table!" Alexander tried to grab him again but the man backed up and tripped over some of the table, Alexander stared at the waiter. Alexander looked over at the owner and spoke up after calming down a little, "Listen, that guy pretty much broke a glass on me and made my milkshake go everywhere on me, and from what I can guess is your employee tried hitting on my partner here." The owner looked over at the waiter and shook his head, "So you went and did it again huh, jeez what am I going to do with you?" The waiter gave an innocent smile towards the owner, "But, you two didn't have to put him through the table you know." Alexander thought that maybe after the owner heard all of this maybe he could get his milkshake, "So...when can we get that milkshake?" He smiled but knew that he wouldn't get the milkshake, he sighed and started to walk out. "HOLD UP, where do you think your going?" Alexander stopped mid step, "Your going to pay for this table you hear?"

Alexander turned back towards the owner and gave a smile, he looked over at Emma and smiled. Alexander walked over to the booth and grabbed all of his sacks that had his clothes and then walked back over to Emma.He looked back over at the boss and gave a wave, the boss looked confused until Alexander picked Emma up and threw her over his shoulder and started running away. In the distance he heard the owner yelling at them, Alexander was at the door by the time the owner had even came around the corner. Alexander slowed down and looked over at Emma, as he turned he was faced with her butt. He looked away quickly putting her down on the ground, his face a turned red, he looked back over at her. He noticed something red on his shoulder, his face went pale and fell to the ground, he started to shake as he tried rubbing the blood off.

I'm With :: Emma Davis
                                                                                                  I'm Feeling :: Terrified
                                                                                                  Soul Counter :: 1
                                                                                                  Money :: $110
                                                                                                  Partner :: Emma Davis
                                                                                                  HP :: 89%
User Image

Emma Davis
The Double Bladed Scythe

Emma laid there hearing the fight begin, all her anger was going into energy to be able to move her hands up to her eyes. The splitting headache told her that this was not the best day she had so far. Before long Alex had grabbed her arm pulling her up from the booth that she had fallen off of. Her head throbbed harder than it had before and her nose still bled badly. She grabbed a napkin off of the table before Alex threw the guy on the table instantly smashing it; he just lay there twitching in the rubble of the table. Anything Alex or the man had said was easily forgotten, as Emma did not noticeably care. She rubbed her cheek and took a deep breath before feeling herself being lifted off the ground and over Alex’s shoulder. They made their way out of the restaurant and near the exit; Alex made a sudden stop dropping Emma on the ground. His face was red, which meant two things; he was either embarrassed, or saw something he didn’t want to see. Either way Emma continued to wipe the remaining part of her blood off of her face. They both stayed silent until Alex noticed Emma’s blood on his shoulder. He made an inaudible scream and fell to the ground trying to wipe the blood off. Emma looked at him curious as to why he was shaking; She scooted closer and began to wipe the blood off him not fully understanding what the purpose of him freaking out was. She gave a comforting smile trying to calm him and she silently sang “Warmness on the soul” by a band her mother had loved, it was her lullaby when she was small and always calmed her down when she felt like flipping out. She finished wiping the blood off his shoulder and ceased her singing before getting up and throwing the napkin away. She felt sick to her stomach now; she grabbed Alex’s bags and helped him up from the floor.

I think we should get out of here so we don’t cause anymore trouble.” Emma announced before taking his hand and leading him out the door.

The sun was brighter now; she had to shield her eyes feeling her headache increasing. They both continued walking through town before Emma stopped dead in her tracks. She needed to get her wallet still. She fell to her knees curling up into a ball almost crying loudly.

She shook violently making a nervous laugh and rocking back and forth. She had no intention of going back to the hell she called a sparring hall, and it wasn’t on her agenda, not with the way she looked now. Pulling herself up, she tried to look a little more sophisticated before she had to endure seeing William again. Grabbing Alex’s hand and heading off towards the sparring hall. She began contemplating how she could get in the sparring hall and out quickly without being noticed. They both continued to the sparring hall before stopping at the door. Emma tied Alex’s arm to a tree next to the hall and went inside feeling her self esteem drop instantly. She searched quickly for her wallet not finding anything, she caught a glimpse of William with two girls, she jumped back hiding out of sight, and she had no intention of another fight. She came out from hiding again see that no one really was paying any attention to her. Finally spotting her Wallet she quickly grabbed it and make a quick get away. She untied Alex from the tree and took his hand.

”Come on, we’re going to get a milkshake at Deathbucks, it’s cheaper and I’ll pay. “ she said leading him to the store. It was a short walk when they didn’t talk, they stopped outside the door and Emma turned to Alex.

Can I just…” she stopped and took a deep breath. Emma wrapped her arms around Alex feeling overwhelmed from everything that had happened today. “I’m sorry I’ve been such a pushover today, and also a total b***h… But all I can say is thank you for being there even though I treat you like that… You see I’ve never really had ‘friends’ so I don’t know how to cope with them that well… I guess you could say I’m just feeling you out to see your limits. “ She ended quickly running into Deathbucks. She felt like a complete airhead, but she didn’t care; if this partnership was going to last, it would take equal understanding of limits and needs, and Emma was prepared to go the distance. The waitress seated them both with a smile.

What Can I get you two lovelies to drink today?” she said smiling at the two.

I’ll take a Vanilla Milkshake.” Emma smiled at the woman.

She nodded after writing down their drink order and putting their menus down. She quickly walked away to get their drinks and soon came back with them in hand.

You two just call me over if you two need anything or are ready to order. “ she said trotting away quickly. Emma nodded and took a drink of her shake feeling instantly better than before. She looked over at Alex and gave a quick smile.

godchibi

I'm With :: Alex.
                                                                                                  I'm Feeling :: SOOO GOOD
                                                                                                  Where :: Deathbucks
                                                                                                  Partner: Alexander.
                                                                                                  Outfit :: XXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                                  Thoughts :: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                                                                                  Soul :: 1
                                                                                                  Money :: $183.37
                                                                                                  HP ::75%
                                                                                                  OOC:

Katie
and
Christie
Lance

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up,

then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

X
X
X
X
X
X

Christie liked how William was treating her. It remained her of how she and Katie would play Princess' with their parents. "Oh our last name is Lance, it used to be Lancelot like ages ago, at least that what Papa told us." She said randomly. William had given his last name and Christie had just spoken their first names so it seemed fair to her if was informed of there 's "Now sir William since you have promised to be at my side I will expect a piggyback ride later today~" she said like a true Princess.

Christie then cheered as William said it wouldn't bother him. She loved showing off their twin weapon forms, it was so fun since they had get to meet other twins that could do that, she has only heard of them! Christie took her sisters hand and tugged her forward. "Katie~" she called her sisters name trying to get her more relaxed. The oldest glanced at Christie and gave her a slow nod. Katie still was reluctant but soon she started to glow a bright orange and her body shifted into that of a Sickle. The weapon was being held by Christie who, wanting to show off, spun Katie around skillfully in her hands. "Hehe Pretty neat huh?" She said proudly. "Though It gets better." She giggled and suddenly both the twins got consumed by a bright orange light. As the light faded Katie now stood holding a Sickle identically to the one Christie had held before.

Katie's amber eyes looked up at William, she had indeed calmed down and was now interested in the tall male. He seemed friendly enough and Christie seemed to trust him. So Katie gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry about my attitude towards you before." She apologized with a curtsy. Katie glanced at her sister who she was still holding. In the blade of the sickle Christie appeared with a big smile. "We are pretty awesome, aren't we William? Her sentence was followed by a little laugh the came from the blade. Katie sighed at her sisters boasting....she really was a handful.

Where: Halls
With: Each other,William
Mood: Content
OOC:
SP: 100%

AkNinja
❛❛ There's a point where it bends, a point where it breaks, and then a point we just can't take anymore
❜❜

User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Oxtxtxo

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Monkey Meister

Otto was taken by surprise as he was smack playfully. He looked at Alice suspiciously as she suddenly bolted away not wanting to be tickled once more. Alice made the right choice, if she stayed she would been on the ground in a state between laughter and crying. Otto smirked and started after her. She didn't get very far. Soon Otto was running beside her. "You think you can out run a Meister? I may be a witch but I still had to pass fitness tests~" he said as he stuck his tongue out at her. Soon the two reached the base of the stairs and Otto slowed down to take a breather before facing the new threat if stairs. "Hehe, if we weren't about to climb up this monster I would of started tickling you again, so the stairs saved you this time." He said sadly. "By the way I think you should get to know Rin more, she's really nice and I think she'd be good for you." Otto took a step forward as he started the dreadful climb.

Ooc:
      Where: Stairs to DWMA

❜❜

Kitsune_Lady_Laurelai

Hilarious Genius

Alice Chamberlain

As the chase began, it soon ended into a race that was all in good friendly competition. She was a bit surprised as he was so fast, but she did understand about the fitness test. Once they made it to the staircase and he let her off the hook, she was a bit relieved and decided to be a bit of a showoff by skipping up the first couple of steps. As he mentioned Rin, she paused. Where was this coming from? She didn't hate Rin. She did find her a bit nosy since she did follow them in Lord Death's office for no reason, but she seemed okay. "I never thought she was a bad person... " she said a bit perplexed. "We did talk a bit while before Liz came in a told us that classes were canceled and she seemed okay."

Porkcow001

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
W i l l i a m_____S p i c e r
████████████████████████████████████ ███ ██
Let me tell you something
Don't trust anybody
And don't cross me

Christine told William their last names. Lancelot? They must have had a long family line to have that, he thought to himself. It must also mean that their bloodline was also strong. He made a small smile at the thought of it. Families that had a history of weapons, their descendants tend to have a strong soul. And William was only aiming for the best. Christine expected a piggy back ride from William holding on to his words. In a normal situation, William would have denied the request on the spot, and harbor a grudge later for even proposing such an act. But luckily for the girls, William had taking a liking to the both of them. He turned to Christine and said, "Play your cards right, and maybe I will give in to that request. . .Milady." he said the last word playfully to the younger sister.

Christine was excited to show William their weapon form. It seemed she was quite the show off. So as William, they would get along quite nicely he thought. He watched them in a calm demeanor, but e was very eager to see what they had to offer. Christine pulled her younger sisters hand, and with a consenting nod from the other she transformed. An orange glow emitted from her, and a sickle appeared in Christine's hand. She played around with it, obviously showing off her ability. William gave a approving look to her, but she said they weren't done just yet. Now Christine started to give an orange hue and in the next moment, Katie was standing before William holding a sickle in her hand. She looked quite delicate to him, she gave a curtly bow and apologized for her early behavior towards him. "It is quite alright. In fact, it is very wise of you to be wary of a stranger, you never know what they truly are. But I am not that scary now am I?" He gave her a kind genuine smile. He heard Christine call out while she was still in her weapon form. "Quite right you are. I am thoroughly intrigued by the two of you. Now tell me, have the two of you currently have a meister that you are partnered with?" A shine was in William's eye once again. He grinned as he looked at the girls.

██ ███ ████████████████████████████████████

Location: DWMA Sparring Hall
                                                                      Company: Twins
                                                                      Thoughts: Satisfied
                                                                      OOC:LBlargh, so short sweatdrop

Porkcow001

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces