Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koiki_chan
Seeing the smile, Tsunami beamed before brightly smiling back. " You too! " Giggling, she hold up both of her palms up while sticking up five fingers for her one hand, and only one for her other hand. " Tsu's iz six! Jasi-chan, how old are you?" Without her realizing it she already made a nickname for her.

she smiled. "I'm 16." She said, holding up ten fingers between both hands, then putting six fingers up only, making 16.
Name: Kyuuku-Kai Jaseph Genesis
Race: Demon
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else you wish to add: Quiet, kind
Slave/Master(or mistress): Slave
^^Monkey_Kitty^^
Koiki_chan
Seeing the smile, Tsunami beamed before brightly smiling back. " You too! " Giggling, she hold up both of her palms up while sticking up five fingers for her one hand, and only one for her other hand. " Tsu's iz six! Jasi-chan, how old are you?" Without her realizing it she already made a nickname for her.

she smiled. "I'm 16." She said, holding up ten fingers between both hands, then putting six fingers up only, making 16.

" Ah Tsu-chan sees...Mou..." Voice trailing off, she uncounciously had her index finger by her mouth. Sorta adopting a thinking position. " Tsuu-chan thought that- that many numbers are twan-tee..."
Misha sighed and sat up rubbing her head. "my gosh, careful not to hit your hea don those things...that waqs painful..." she laughed and smiled then yawned looking aorund. "so...what to do now..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff