Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome this roleplay, My Otaku's Rejoice, For this willl actually be organized~
Post I: The Introduction(A.K.A. This Post)
Post II: The Plot
Post III: Taken Cannon's/Charachter Template
Post IV: Rules
Post V: Charachter Template Glossary
POst VI: Extra Probabally will never be used. . .
I always hate this part the most, Unless I have a really really good idea, and to be blunt I don't. Oh well, Here it goes anyways. . .
Five Hundred Years have passed since the last Shaman King Tournament was held. There are very few Shaman that are in it for the Good things, Many Shaman ONly want Power. Not what's right. Of course, take into consideration, that many were not raised right.
But one, he is favorited by Many, Asakura Yoh. He has shown all of the attributes needed for the Shaman King to have. Beep. There goes the Perfect Chance for him. He was killed by a fatal disease, leaving his greiving fiancee' and his freinds alone. He left his Hopes and Wishes for the World in a Small wooden box, but it was captured. And Annna does not have the will power to bring him back. Guess whom stole the box with his 'Journal' in it? Two Words, Asakura Hao.
Taken Cannons Are in Bold:
Asakura Hao:[. cherry bliss .]
Kyoyama Anna:
Oyamada Manta:
Tao Ren biggrin arkened-Flame~What can I say? I'm trying to expand my Sk Rp Horizons ^^;~
Tao Jun:
HoroHoro:
Pirika:
Bokouto no Ryu:

Username:
Name:
Description:
Weapon:
Type of Fusion Used Most Often sad Furyoku or Hyou Gattai?)
Type of Shaman:
Guardian:
Guardian's Death Date:
Guardians Death Cause:
Guardians Bio:
Extra:
Rules:
-Must Be literate. If you don't know what this means, Then you may not join, because you probabally aren't.
-Must Have A roleplaying Sample. UNLESS I have roleplayed in a Roleplay before with you. You must identify which roleplay that was, if so.
-Don't mock me plot crying : It really hurts. If you have suggestions, PM them to me.
-Don't Leve Us Hanging. Don't ask to be a made-up charachter, UNless you are a faithful Gaian.
-You know the rest. No ONe-Liners, No God-Modding Keep it PG-13 blah, blah, blah, we've all heard it a million times, literatelly. . .
~Reserved for future Use~
Darkened-Flame
~Reserved for future Use~
~|Tis officially open. Anyone May Join, At anytime Now ^.^|~
ll ooc: I ish here biggrin I'ma gonna be Hao-Sama. ^^ Let's try it xD ll
[. cherry bliss .]
ll ooc: I ish here biggrin I'ma gonna be Hao-Sama. ^^ Let's try it xD ll

~|Okie Dokie, I'll put you down ^^ And I have a Guild that's Shaman King I just started if you want to join, anyone else who reads this is welcomed to too.
Shaman King Guild|~
ll ooc: - puts on a Hao costume and tries to summon the Spirit of Fire, but fails - I am teh Hao-Sama! I'm ready to start when you are biggrin ll
~|I'm ready to start now. . .So I guess I will. It will be teh crap though. . .|~
Quietly and Stealthily a young boy around 14 walked alone on the sidewalk. No aqquaintances accompanied him. Which was mightly peculiar seeing that it was so late at night. He wore a t-shirt and pants, he was trying to blend in apperently, but it wasn't exactly working. He had chosen the wrong type of clothes to blend in. Seeing as how the t-shirt was a Dark Blue, and the Jeans Were black, and baggy, they didn't match very well at all. But he didn't care, nor did he notice. Heck he was a guy. The other thing causing him to stick out a little bit, was the large spike his hair had formed, either through excessive amounts of hair-gell or natural, it was pretty hard to tell, because the street was pitch black, and there wasn't any shine coming from it, so it was pretty safe to say it was natural.
His Golden colored eyes stared accusingly at the side-walk and his hands, were stuffed deep into his pockets. He didn't know wheere he was going. How could he? ONe of the Only friend he had ever had, scratch that the first aside from his sister, was dead. D-E-A-D. And he felt he couldn't do a thing about him, he couldn't even seel revenge. Because it was a disease that killed him. Not a Shaman. Not a Human.
The only thing he could do was greive, which he wasn't to good at. He was also avoiding the others. What else was he going to do? Sit there and talk with them about how much they all missed him? No. That wasn't his style. In this sittuation, he wanted to be alone.
She sat against the corner, alone.

A female sat on the street's corner, head tilted upward in order to face the moon. Hair of an ecru hue sat upon her cranium and fell to her earlobes and eyes of a cocoa reflected the light of the bright moon. A school uniform consisting of a black pleated skirt and a pressed shirt of ivory complete with a jacket dowsed in lemon. The black leather shoes adorning her feet made a loud clink against the concrete sidewalk as she ambled clumsily in to the right direction.

"Oh, gomen!" Cried Kinomouko Madako as she found herself bumping into a boy dressed in normal attire and graced with a spike made seemingly with bottle after bottle of hair gel. "I wasn't watching which direction I was going in..." she muttered, still not really staring at the boy as she bent to pick up her school things.
"It's not your fault," He murmmered lowly," -I- wasn't watching where I was going." He replied leaning down to help her pick up her books. He didn't really look at her either, he was still in a deep train of thought, and wasn't going to break it just quite yet. He had a few more things he wanted to conclude first.

Not so far away, a young girl sat in the night staring straight up at the stars not a sound escaping her, even as she breathed. She was adorned in a a black polo shirt, with quarter lenght sleeves, pushed up to go above her elbows, her pants all to clearly had not been pressed as of late. And her boots were close up against her feet, and were laced tightly.
Hair of a soft pastel sapphire was arranged loosely in a hurried bun, and it matched perfectly with her large Jade eyes.
She looked at her watch and sighed deeply, she leaned down and picked up a satchel filled to the brim with books and began to walk towards the center of the city.
~|Bump ~.^|~
Darkened-Flame
~|Bump ~.^|~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out