Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

A͕̜͓͌̿̚ S̙̠̤̾̑̃Ĕ̛͎̻̺̔Ë͖̘͈̒͒M̗̯̝͊̄̋IN̨̲̠̾̌̿Ģ̖̦̃́͛L̜̤̳̈́͒͠Ý͎̃̄͜ͅ F̣̩̯͑̐̏O̹͈̞͊͆̈́R͈͕̦̈̄̊G̪̼̻̑̆̚Ȯ͈͇̿͘ͅT̛̰͓͎̚͝T͈̗͉͂̂͝Ȇ̱̹̜̔̒N̼̻̜͑̓̐ P̫͎͍͗͘̕Ă͎̥̮̑̀Š̪̣͌͘͜T̪̠̠́́͛

Mankind, when placed on Earth, was viewed as strong, wise and resourceful, but at the same time venerable to the forces that currently inhabited Earth; setting their eyes on mankind and threatened mankind's brief existence to the shadows. However, when all seemed to be going dark, mankind was able to catch a ray of hope and craft weaponry that would soon even the odds. Since then, the events that occurred were only viewed as legends, stories that have been scattered throughout time, and now only sparking interest for mankind; forgetting so easily that they are reminisce of a seemingly forgotten past.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Through out time, Kingdoms have risen and fallen due the forces Earth provides. But three kingdoms remain despite natures wrath: Silhui, located in the west, Oraș râu, in the east, and in the center, Tirez. These Kingdoms are notable for their power, as well as their lasting peace and alliances among one another creating a balance among them. However, if one were to gain or lose power, the balance would be lost, and all three kingdoms would parish. It's not only up to those in charge to maintain the balance but the citizens as well.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rules

*no god molding
*no cybering use TIMESKIP
*you have to be from one of the three kingdoms
*fighting is aloud
*post your profile before you start
*everyone is going to be located in Tirez at the beginning of the RP
*don't be one of those mean people that post there profile and never respond after
*you must post often
*all new rules I give will be in red, I will tell you when there are new rules
*last but not least have fun!

Profile starter

name:
race:
Kingdom:
picture: (anime please)
talent: (your ability)
personality:
past life:

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Example of a completed profile (I will also be using this character) :

User Image
name: Maco Renzullia

race: elf

Kingdom: Silhui

picture: (located on the left)

talent: Maco can control water

personality: Maco seems incredibly harsh and some-what frightening to those that she's first met, she hardly ever smiles, however, in truth, she's considerate and kind to others

past life: Maco's the princess of Silhui, however, instead of getting lessons on proper etiquette, she was trained almost everyday on different fighting styles. As a result, she knows little about speaking normally with others and most of her words tend to seem be direct an harsh. But despite that, the People of her country view her as a good leader and strongly support her roll as that future ruler of Silhui.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Demonic Hunter

name: Sten Fairchild
gender: Female (looks like a male because of size short hair and large armor)
race: Half human Half troll
Kingdom: Oraș râu
picture: User Image
talent: Amazing skill with a spear and sword and shield as well as having a fast healing factor thanks to the troll blood in her body
personality: Sten is hotheaded and quick to anger thanks to the troll blood in her body but she is a kind and gentle warrior
past life: Found as a large baby in the middle of the road she was taken in by a farmer and his wife they raised her to be a framer's daughter hoping she would find love and marry into a better style of life but the troll blood in her body call out for freedom for adventurer.

Demonic Hunter

Sten walked the streets of Tirez she stood out alot as she was 7 foot 5 and dragging a huge wolf coupes behind her wasn't helping keep eyes off her she made it to a clothe shop and dropped the huge dead wolf"Here is the wolf for the far cloaks you wanted to make sir."she said softly the shop owner thanked and payed her she bowed her head in thanks then walked off to the market district.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Name: Aviator
Race: Reanimated
Kingdom: Silhui
Picture: User Image
Talent: Crafting unique weapons and illusion magic
Personality: Uncaring, harsh, believes everyone who's wronged should take their revenge, no matter how illegal the means. Doesn't cope well and prone to angry outbursts.
Past life: I was alive once, but I don't talk about it.

Demonic Hunter

((I don't think you can play as a Ghoul/Vengeful Spirit because their a monster type and would be killed on the spot if seen))

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(your profile is still accepted UndeadSteampunk)

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
((Thank you. I picked that because I figured it wasn't monster enough. A kind where you look at them and don't really know they aren't human. I'm not a zombie or anything, after-all.))

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Maco was to be Silhui's representative in the upcoming meeting among the kingdoms, so she found herself walking the streets of Tirez heading towards their castle. However she had made it to Tirez far earlier then she had anticipated so she had plenty of time to spend with no knowledge of how to spend it. Not only that, she could feel others eyes glued to her possibly curious on who she was and why she had a key strapped to her back. None the less, Maco tried there best to ignore them and began to walk towards the market so the she could get a little something to eat before the meeting.

Demonic Hunter

((Ghoul means zombie/undead if you don't want to be a zombie just put reanimated human))

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
The man sat on a wooden crate in an alley, watching people go by. Some stray dog had found him and was wasting its time at his side. As he raised a leather flask of cool water to his lips, the dog whimpered. He sighed before speaking to the animal, "I'm telling you, I can't feed you. Go somewhere else. Do I look like I have any money? I'm sitting in an alley." He glared at the dog who simply cocked its head and wagged its tail in response to his words. He groaned. "Quit it. You're making me feel bad. Alright, I'll see what I can steal." He heaved himself off the crate and exited the alley, the mangy dog following at his heels.

((Undead is a large variety of things and not all are specific monsters. But yeah, reanimated is fine and I changed it))

Demonic Hunter

Sten made it to the market and walked over to the bread vendor it cost her the gold she made from her last job before she walked off she saw two homeless children and an old woman she sighed and smiled walking over to them she hands over the bread she just got then walked off smiling with a growling stomach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff