Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pup

Stefan Depaul
Meister

Reading the words, scanning each book
Trying to figure every spot every nook.

User Image
"Why not? And no I have never used a bow. But I've read a lot on technique. So I can try." He stated with a shrug. It would be fun, a lot of fun. Trying something new. "Oh I'm Stefan by the way, what about you?" He said trying to be polite. He didn't want to offend her. If a weapon and a meister didn't work together, they'd get ripped apart. He felt excited but at the same time he was a bit scared. He had read a lot about techniques of fighting but hadn't done too much fighting in real life. He thought over and over about how the book described to pull the string on the bow back, how to line the arrow up, and how to shoot it. Going over the technique again and again in his head.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Did you know this, did you know that?
I happen to know many a random fact.

Familiar Regular

User Image
                  Rayn Lin Case
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  ☽ I swore I was invisible...
                  ... But the moon always finds me. ☾

The tag flew back easily, and Rayn caught it without letting another see. He knew what was going to happen. He'd take in the first pule of wavelength, and by the third pulse, be able to match his weapon form for an unknown amount of time. He glanced at the distance, and used what little acrobatics he had. He ran, attempted to kicked off a wall, and tapped Yuan's hand with three fingers.

The three pulses came quick, faster than Rayn accounted for. He got into his weapon form easily, knowing that it would be three teams going at it at once. He started to think, remembering the Chinese he knew. "Don't hold back your soul. Use the counterweight to your advantage. Don't pull the trigger, especially for a third time." He was focused on his breathing after that. He had to be prepared to manage whatever soul energy that would come his way.

✖ Don't take it personally that I hate you as a person...
                  ... It just ends up being that I hate most everyone most equally. ✖

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

RxAxIxNxEx xxxx Ax Sx Sx Ex Rx Ax Ux Vx E
Weapon

Carrying; Book, pens (7), a locket. Thinking; Let's see now... Mood; Excited. Location; DMWA Building - Sweden

"I'm Raine, a pleasure to meet you. Oh, and don't worry, my string doesn't break." She said with a smile as she closed her eyes, a blue-white glow surrounding her for a moment before her entire body became enveloped by it. The light than shrank, lifted into the air, and shot into Stefan's left hand. As the light rested there for a moment, it began to shrink further, and then lengthen to almost three feet in each direction from the soft hand grip that now rested in Stefan's hand. The glow vanished, and in it's place was a strange, almost otherworldly looking bow. Raine was a bit surprised, in trying to match her wavelength level with his, she had actually not paid attention and shifted into her great bow form.

"Wow! Was not expecting our wavelengths to actually be similar... I didn't have to try hard to match! If you need to know; our shots are going to be electrified from here on out. Nineteen thousand volts is wave my father registered, so let's see if our wavelengths can get up there." She couldn't help but have excitement in her voice as she talked directly to Stefan. And why shouldn't she? She probably just found the meister that would wield her from here on out, and without much trouble, either. From her own little world inside of her weapon form, Raine watched as Rayn and a new appearance also match each other, but Rayn's shape made her brows furrow.

"A... Gunblade? I've only seen those in cartoons... This might get tricky."

Dapper Pup

Stefan Depaul
Meister

User Image
Stefan smiled at the fact that she mentioned that her string wouldn't break. "Well thats good, that'd probably feel like me pulling your hair out. Or worse." He chuckled lightly. Then he watched as she shifted. Glowing. He could feel her wavelength as she got close to his hand. The weird surging feeling made him twitch for a second. It was almost a numbing shock feeling, like when you touch a joke buzzer. He smiled though. "You are quite... shocking." He was very amused by his bad pun. He examined the bow that Raine now was. Stretched his arm out to hold her like the figures in his books. He pulled back her string, aiming it in a random direction, away from the other miesters and weapons. And let it go. Worrying an arrow might shoot free. "This is gonna be fun." He said very excited.
He began to glance at the other meister weapon groups. Close combat many of them seemed. But seemed is a tough word. He had read very little on meister/weapon battles but of what he did read he knew you should never under estimate any weapon. He began though, trying to come up with a quick strategy.

User Image
Darkness may overtake all..

"Ehhh...? What's going on?" Jin woke up from his nap in his dorm, he had a book on his face, "I wasn't studying, how the hell did this get here?" Jin looked around his dorm, he heard sounds of a conflict from upstairs, and the walls were rumbling around his dorm. "Whats going on?" Jin got up, put on some clothes, and headed to the main building to get to the bottom of things.

...But I will not fade into the shadows.

Jin Kisaragi

Profitable Prophet

User Image

Fujita, Katsumi
藤田, 克己
A K A "K I F A"

"Why me..."

/
<_X_>
/
A plain white button-up that was half undone and a pair of black jeans held up by a belt was all Kifa sported, shimmying his bare feet across the the floor. His eyes remained half-open as he stepped slowly and carefully down each step of the staircase. He might have even looked kind of cool at that moment. His dull glance went across the whole room, picking up some of what was going on. Ultimately, Kifa decided to stop halfway down and mount the rail lazily. This is easier...

Before he knew it, he was on his back at the bottom of the staircase, his head having bounced off the hard floor and his eyes staring at the high ceiling. "Ow..." Was all he could muster of words before he stretched out right there and then, yawning widely, slipping his hands behind his head, crossing his legs, and shutting his eyes. A light snoring sound emanated from this random kid laying in the middle of the battlefield. He always took random naps throughout the day in the most strangest of places, but this was one for the books.

"Memememe-new-demon-weapons-mememe..."

A trickling line of blood rolled down his hands to the floor that would most likely start to pool if left as it was.

"Gah! Every time..."

User Image

Locale[-DMWA Lobby-]____Attitude[-Ssszzz...-]____With[-Some new students-]____Doing[-Ssszzz...-]

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

RxAxIxNxEx xxxx Ax Sx Sx Ex Rx Ax Ux Vx E
Weapon

Carrying; Book, pens (7), a locket. Thinking; What... Mood; Excited. Location; DMWA Building - Sweden

"Bad pun is bad, Stefan, but... Be careful. The guy standing behind blondish guy... The one with the long hair... He's definitely dangerous. He's holding that weapon like a master... Loose and prepared for anything." She commented, noting that she had only seen her mother and father like that, completely relaxed, despite having multiple, or strong enemies in front of them. "Also... What the hell just fell down the stairs? Was that a person?" She couldn't see the white haired boy from her angle, but when she hand glanced towards the strange sliding sound, she swore it had been a person. The same glow from her transformation appeared in his right hand, taking the shape of a pure white, almost thirty two inches long arrow. The tip, however, was a sky blue color, and almost see through, save for it's center, which looked like a small spark of electricity glowing there.

"Careful with this one... one thousand volts. Enough to stun for a short time, and give them a nasty burn if it touches skin. Hit them in the right place, and it's a sure death." She hoped he wouldn't aim like that, but it wasn't her judgement going into the aiming now, was it?

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || M e i s t e r ||

"I'm stronger than you believe me to be."

To see their faces real
To be held by them again and
To know I can
Love my parents again.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Y u a n ~ S h e v a r e i

"Don't worry. I can speak English just fine." Yuan murmured as he spun Rayn's weapon form in his hand with little effort, the flat of the coming to rest against the underside of his forearm, the tip of the blade pointed towards the ceiling. Yuan's eyes glowed for a brief moment as he lowered his wavelength to Rayn's, but stopped when he realized that Rayn was actually raising the level of his, their matching wavelengths took little to no time at all. To Yuan, that was fairly interesting, and a good sign.

"Just focus on my wavelength more than the other's. It should be easier until we can subconsciously match." He whispered, his index finger tapping the counterweight that hung from the end of the hilt, his eyes locking onto Andrew's back, then to Raine and Stefan. Thew two seemed to match each other quickly, that would be trouble, as would be the two closet to... What the hell? Someone had just slid down the banister and now lay sleeping in a growing pool of blood.

"I'm Yuan by the way." He whispered before tilting his head to see the guy that was now sleeping in the middle of the entrance hall, with small battles happening all over the school.

User Image

Dapper Pup

Stefan Depaul
Meister

User Image
The commotion from the stairs almost made Stefan jump. "People falling down stairs. This sure is a strange place." He stated with a small chuckle. He was pumped for this fight. "Ill be careful, promise. Im not as dumb as I look." He said looking at the bow. "But uh... we can't kill people... If I shoot them with this arrow I can kill them. Now I'm a little worried." Stefan looked from one group to another. Worried for the first move, but he got an idea. He held the bow closer to himself. Aiming down the arrow at a wall nearby some of the other meisters and let it fly. He wanted to try to spook them is all. Hoping it would help his odds some what. As well as the fact that he wanted to start the fights. Before the man who started this tiny tournament showed up. No fighting and he bet something worse then detention would fall on them.

Skilled Duck

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
☆═━┈┈Rail Lighnet┈┈━═☆
The Weapon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"To be or not to be. That is the question."
- The Beginning -

Rail laid back inside her weapon form and watched everyone introduce themselves to the world. There wasn't much going on and someone had just fallen down the stairs. Thinking about her current form and everyone else's this probably wasn't the best form to be in right now. Her blades glowed and she changed form. When the transformation was done she appeared as a sword. This was probably better for Andrew seeing that her original form was for something. She was surprised by the amount of people that had built up already. It was more than 8 now, but she was wondering. How much damage were they going to do to the building?
- The End....Or is It? -

[Location: Inside the DWMA Lobby✰][Company: More than a few people✰][Thinking: Loads of stuff going on obviously. ✰]

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓔⓦ Ⓕⓔⓡⓡⓐⓡⓐ
ⓂⒺⒾⓈⓉⒺⓇ

Andrew watched as Rail turned into a sword in his hands. He held the blade straight up and caught a glimpse of her reflection. He then gave her a straightforward swing, stopping just a few inches from the floor. "Ohhh, that's very interesting. I like this form."

Vinarika's Husband

Generous Raider

User Image

NѺM

"Hi! Just wondering but are you a FISH?"

-------------------- - - - - - - - - - - -------------------- - - - - - - - - - - --------------------

Swimming through the snow outside as if it was purely water, Nom had already begun to intimidate another meister. Circling around him faster and faster, at first it wasn't only seen as the snow bumped up, though he soon poked his single horn out as a shark would with its fin. Rapidly flicking his body out of the snow to successfully complete a high jump out of it, he soon came falling down towards the meister wielding a katana with two blades from the hilt. Not phased by it he swung his left fist to move the blade out of the way so that he could follow up with a right hook to the kids face.

The punch had knocked the kid out, which the weapon soon changed to normal form and went to check on the temporary ally.
"HEY! Don't you know this is meant to be a weapon and meister fight? Where is your weapon!?" The person yelled at Nom. He stood in confusion as to what the person screamed at him. "But...I don't need a weapon. See! I easily beat the both of you with a single punch. HAHA! To bad you aren't fish...I'm hungry..." He said starting with loud energy to then a quiet tone as his stomach then grumbled from hunger. It was obvious that he wasn't to interested in finding a weapon currently...or was it that nobody would partner up with him?

-------------------- - - - - - - - - - - -------------------- - - - - - - - - - - --------------------

"NO!? Too bad. . . because well. . . I eat FISH!"

Vinarika's Husband

Generous Raider

User Image

SѦI

—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—

Casually walking out of an empty classroom, which he was using to get some peace and quiet, he began looking around. He heard the announcement along with everyone else in the building. The sound of explosions, blades clashing, and other assorted sounds filled the air. Hearing this made him realize he may actually go and look for a partner. Thinking about this he let out a big sigh.
"Aww what drag this will be...Oh well better get looking I suppose." He spoke to himself as he placed his hands in his pockets for comfort.

"Oh mighty meister. Come out come out wherever you are." He spoke with obvious intent that he was very enthusiastic as others may have been about this little event. Unfortunately it was starting to look like some fights were dragging on too long for him to find a meister. In a way this was good because it meant people weren't backing down from fights very easily. Showed him that some people have true heart and a desire to be on top...or to not lose. Either way it was a good thing to see in the school.

—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—↮—

Familiar Regular

User Image
                  Rayn Lin Case
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  ☽ I swore I was invisible...
                  ... But the moon always finds me. ☾

"Talk is cheap." Rayn replied in English, hearing Yuan's response. "Lets win before we get into casualties. Its a marathon before we're done." He could feel the soul wavelength, and concentrated on it. He closed his eyes in his weapon form, and held his hands out. It seemed to flow like music, and when the pulses came, he began to try and weave the pulses into something comforting instead of painful. It took some energy, but each successive wave was easier to control.

Rayn reminded himself that this pairing was temporary. The urge to fight overpowered the urge to make pacts. He didn't want to make promises with someone he shifted with on the first try than someone who had a higher level of instant compatibility. That wasn't how Rayn was taught. He did, however, feel the shockwave Stefan left pulling the trigger, and the shift in energy Rail exerted. He was in for a fight, alright. This was only day 1, but was easily the best first day he'd seen.

✖ Don't take it personally that I hate you as a person...
                  ... It just ends up being that I hate most everyone most equally. ✖

Profitable Prophet

User Image

Fujita, Katsumi
藤田, 克己
A K A "K I F A"

"Why me..."

/
<_X_>
/
Regardless of the battles ensuing around him, Kifa remained snoozing on the ground. It was a good chance that he had a concussion, but then again he was known for being pretty thick skulled. Besides, it's not like anyone would attack a sl-

The tip of a scythe blade came whistling down in an awkward ark, it's path would lead it through the snoozing Kifa's sternum for sure. Like off a bad anime, Kifa turned on his side and pillowed his temples with clasped hands at the last second, the crescent shaped scythe now stuck in the floor where he was laid out before. On the end of the scythe was a very short girl dangling from the obviously oversized weapon she wielded. She had accidentally struck at him trying to swing the thing at her current opponent.

"Demon weapon..." Sprawled on fresh cut green grass, Kifa stared at the blank midnight blue sky in his spiritual dimension, his voice echoing in his mind. "Such ominous names..." He sighed and sat up, thinking aloud to himself. "I suppose a weapon isn't just going to land itself in my lap while I sleep... Gah! I've gotta go find one, so bothersome!" He said this and did exactly the opposite, he sprawled back out in his own little space, his own haven away from the troublesome world outside.

Five more minutes...

"Gah! Every time..."

User Image

Locale[-DMWA Lobby/Spiritual Dimension-]____Attitude[-zZz/gah...-]____With[-Some new students-]____Doing[-zZz/Procrastinating-]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff