Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Whose bright idea was it to make murder illegal?

Doubt chuckle and petted the hybrid's head. He was surprised when he was jumped at and embraced. "You're welcome, just be a good boy," he teased as he watched the ball of fire appear in Altharar's hands. He raised an eyebrow and smiles. "Are you hungry?" he asked with a smirk.

It's not like that's going to stop me

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar waved the fire away, and then smiled. He really was hungry. "Yes, I could do with a spot of....of..." Suddenly, the hybrid buckled down onto the floor, writing slightly. He soon rose silently, and when he opened his eyes, it was like flames were dancing in them. "Must....feed..." Altharar sniffed the air, and found a scent to his liking. With supernatural speed, he left the room, and found the scent he wanted. On the outskirts of the garden, a would-be vampire hunter was about to make his move, when out of nowhere, a creature was in front of him. With gentle grace, and seduction, Altharar lulled the man into a sense of security, and then began to feed. The light blue life essence escaped fromt he man's mouth, and funneled into the hybrid's. Once that was over, he dropped the lifeless husk, and then returned to normal. "Oh....I guess I was REALLY hungry..."
User Image

Collar Colors: Red, Pink, Violet, and Grey
Collar Charms: Red Heart, Music Note, Wand, and Question Mark

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Angel of Death Loki

User Image

Allen Roman Lee

User Image

" Happy to hear that, " Roman said with a smile, for a moment he was worried that the crimson eyed man would dislike it and he would be sent back to the market, so hearing that really lifted a weight off of his shoulders. He had to admit that it was quite odd having to stand by while Crevan ate. In his years as a slave, Roman had yet to get used to things like that. Plus, he also wondered how they could eat so peacefully when someone was standing nearby, just watching. When the dark haired male was done, Roman was getting ready to take the tray back to the kitchen but the tour around the house was suggested and he nodded. " Oh! Sure! The tour will be really useful " He commented and decided to just take the tray around with him, after all Crevan had said that he didn't want people entering his office so, it wouldn't be a great idea to come by for it later.

The blond followed after the other male, taking note about the various places were he was allowed to go and which ones were out of limits. Roman was pleased to hear that he could venture to both the library and the music room. While he wasn't very skilled playing instruments, he could defend himself by singing in the music department, and reading, well that was one of his favorite was to kill time. "Can I? Thank you~ ! I really enjoy reading, so I guess I will spend a good amount of my free time here. "

" Ah, I better go clean this though.. Thanks for the tour Sir~ Let me know if you need anything else, " Roman said as he twirled around, already pretty much knowing were everything was. He returned to the kitchen and began washing the dishes. It took only a couple of minutes and soon he was free from chores. At least for now. He was actually a bit tired, but he wanted to go check out the library and the music room. After picking some books that caught his interest, Roman took them with him towards the music room. The piano caught his attention and soon he was messing around with it. Playing a random tune that came to his mind while humming lightly to himself.

[ooc: Sorry for the short crap post = A = My mind is kind of dead and I'm in need of some sleep Dx I will post for Damian tomorrow and hopefully it will be much better! If you want we can time skip~ ]

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt watched as the fire disappeared. Though he did feel a little better, not knowing of the boy had enough control over it to stop it from setting his house on fire. He tilted his head to the side when Altharar began to talk but stopped eruptly. He knelt beside the boy, "Are you alright!?" he asked, his voice in a slight panic. But before he recieved an answer, the boy had ran off, out into the garden. The vampire walked over to the window to see his little pet infront of a human - a hunter. He grunted, but was glad that he wouldn't have to deal with the man snooping around in his garden. He blinked down at the sight and watched as the hybrid sucked all the life force out of the man. His eyes widened and his eyebrows rose. He was quick, and made it downstairs and by the boy's side just as he dropped the body. "Feeling better?" he asked as he looked over to the body. Such a shame, he could have had a nice blood bag to feed on. Oh well, he wasn't that thristy anyway.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar tensed up a bit when the vampire suddenly said something behind him, but then relaxed, and turned to face him. "I see that you noticed my little....condition. That was my incubus half that came out. Since I had that collar on, I wasn't able to sate the thirst. I eat regular food, but then there are times where my demonic side requires sustenance." Out of embarrassment, Altharar went back into the house, and sat on the couch in the sitting room, burying his face in a pillow.
User Image

Collar Colors: Red, Pink, Violet, and Grey
Collar Charms: Red Heart, Music Note, Wand, and Question Mark

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt's eyebrow rose as he listened to the boy. "It was quite interesting to watch, very entertaining," he stated as he watched the hybrid walk inside. He sighed some as e walked back in as well and then chuckled at seeing the boy hiding his face in a pillow. He walked over to him and pulled the pillow out of his hands. "Now... Why are you hiding?" he asked softly.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Proxy Giver

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I FxxL O V ExxF A I L SxxT H E YxxW I L LxxF A L L
                  XXXXXXXXXXX B U TxxIxxW I L L xxS T I L LxxS T A N DxxT A L L
                  XXXXXB E H O L DxxT H ExxN E WxxK I N GxxO FxxY O U RxxC I R C L E

████████████  ████████████  ████████████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]

August saw the trembling of Dorian's lips, and felt slightly amused with it. He thought that his playful touches never affected the boy. August wasn't entirely someone you would call handsome. His beauty was dangerous, but he knew how to tame the emotions bubbling up inside him. He smiled at the younger boy, and continued, "It's a deal then my dear. I'll be calling you master Lane when we're on our business transaction." He teased, and started playing with Dorian's shirt. "You will not die. That's out of the question," he said flatly, and looked the boy straight in the eye. I will not let you, he wanted to add, but he left the thought in his head.

He leaned in closer, and left another light kiss on Dorian's lips, before slipping out of the convertible. He could get used to the softness of the boy's lips. The thought made him smile, while looking up to the sky. The gleam of the sun was uplifting. August breathed in the soft breeze of the wind, and casually looked back at Dorian who was still inside the car. He was getting used to the younger boy now. It was as though he was meant to meet him one day. As simple a reason like hat, he was already comfortable with the servant's presence. He knew that he should still be on guard. Dorian might be a good shield, but August wondered of the boy could kill, or at least wield a weapon. "Let's hurry lamb. We'll have a tour, before we rest up for the day. Training begins tomorrow." he ushered Dorian out of the car, while thinking of ways to train him.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]████████████  ████████████  ████████████

ooc-- ooh..avi is a guy for a while..need that for achievement.
                  conversing with-- Dorian

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxd o r i a n .xb u t o h .xxxx
xxx S o , xd o xy o u xw i s h xw e ' d xf a l l xi n xl o v e ? xx

Dorian's eye stayed firm on August, he couldn't help but take in the man's beauty. He swallowed hard until the man started speaking again. There was something different about his man. He close his eyes for a moment before slightly pulling away from his 'master'. He opened his eyes when the man spoke and blinked, "And what will I be calling you?" he asked, though he was sure he'd be told that before they went through with this. He stiffened slightly when August started playing with his shirt. What was with the guy! He shook his head of any thoughts and then he nodded when the man announce that he would die. That made Dorian feel a little better, he could deal with that.

Dorian blinked in shock before his eyes closed and the light kiss placed in his lips. He frowned as he got out of the car. He was straight! Why did he like that! "Why do you keep doing that?!" he demanded as he shut the car door. His mind was being crazy, telling him that he liked the feel of August's lips on his own. He signed as he walked around to the man and put his arm around his waist, putting the other male's arm around his shoulder to help him walk. He gave a slight but weak smile as he bit his lip a helped August around to the library. Dorian liked libraries, he could read and he enjoyed it immensely. "What training would that be?" he asked calmly as they walked closer tithe library. He was curious as to why they were here. What was so special about a library? He shrugged mentally as he helped August up to the door.

ooc- On my phone, sorry for dodgyness

spade_carnage

Proxy Giver

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I FxxL O V ExxF A I L SxxT H E YxxW I L LxxF A L L
                  XXXXXXXXXXX B U TxxIxxW I L L xxS T I L LxxS T A N DxxT A L L
                  XXXXXB E H O L DxxT H ExxN E WxxK I N GxxO FxxY O U RxxC I R C L E

████████████  ████████████  ████████████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]

He was limping slightly, when Dorian took the initiative to guide him inside. The boy was helpful and alert at least. That wouldn't easily put him down when the need arises. August chuckled when Dorian asked him what the boy would be calling him. It was a daring question, but August loved daring people. "Uh. Nice question. Since we are exchanging roles, why don't you call me Dorian? That way, it wouldn't be so hard to forget." August lightly squeezed Dorian's neck, when they reached the receptionist. "We have a new friend here Esme. His name is Dorian. Say hi to Esme Dorian, she knows everything here, but she is very silent you see," August nudged Dorian. "She is mute you know, but she can perfectly understand and hear us," August whispered to Dorian, and pulled the boy away from Esme. Esme never really said hi to anyone. She's stoic, and she never put her nose to August's business, which made her indispensable.

August kept hold of Dorian's hand. His body still hurt, and he was still limping, but the pain was less now. Finally, they reached a huge double doors, which led to the library August has been longing for some time now. "Welcome to my humble abode, Dorian," he said courtly, and gave a slow bow when he opened the huge oak doors. The massive room looked the same as it was before he left it. This was his home. A place where he need not pretend; a place where he could leisurely loaf around without anyone bothering him; a place where his brains were at their best. And now Dorian knew of it too. He looked around the place, and sighed. "This is where I live for the moment Dorian. Only a few people know of this place. You can go do whatever you want in here. This will be your place as much as mine. The stair leading to the second floor will lead you to the rooms. Pick your own room, and show it to me after I finish taking a bath," August indicated to the huge stairs to his left, while he started limping towards his own room. August went into another room, and silently closed the door, while leaving Dorian to roam free. Of course, there were locks to all the doors and windows leading outside of the library. As far as August could remember, those locks were already in place since the day he bought this library. It didn't matter. What mattered now was a nice hot bath, a good heart dinner and a new servant to play around.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]████████████  ████████████  ████████████

ooc-- that's okay. biggrin
                  conversing with-- Dorian

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxd o r i a n .xb u t o h .xxxx
xxx S o , xd o xy o u xw i s h xw e ' d xf a l l xi n xl o v e ? xx

Dorian noticed that August was still limping and knew he'd have to help the man around for a little while. He blinked down at the answer he was given and frowned slightly, "Umm... Okay then," August was right though, it'd be easier to remember if they simply swapped names. He was just hoping he wouldn't lost his life over this. He heaved a sigh as the man squeezed his neck when they got inside to the receptionist. She seemed like a very timid person. "Hi Esme," Dorian said quickly as he was intructed to do so. He turned his attention back to the man he was helping when nudged. He blinked as August whispered into his ear, explaining that Esme was a mute and didn't talk. Dorian nodded in understanding before helping August to the double doors he was being led to.

For the moment, Dorian didn't mind that August was holding his hand. He blinked down at the man as he opened the doors. The boy's eyes widened at the room before him, it was magnificent. His green eyes scanned the room, but he kept a hold of August so that the man didn't fall. He turned to the man when he began to speak again, a wide grin on the boy's face. "It's very wonderful," he said with a smile. When instructed to find a room, the green-eyed boy nodded. He watched as August began to limp off to what he assumed was the bathroom. "Do you want any help?" he asked. Okay, Dorian was a big carer, and with the state August was in, he wanted to make sure the man would be okay on his own. Sighing slightly, he ran a hand through his brown hair and made his way over to the staircase. Walking down the hall that was lined with rooms on the second floor, he found one that he liked. He wondered which room was August's, but he was sure he'd find out sooner or later anyway. He lay down and stared at the ceiling, thinking about his family, about his sister. Luce was so fragile without him, she cried so much when he left to go to this new acadmey he'd been accepted into. Now he was kidnapped and a slave for a man who obviously had a dangerous life. He missed his sister.

ooc-

spade_carnage

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

S H I R O ____ O K A M I S A N

" I'm the hunter, you the prey. "

He couldn't believe that he was left almost pouting and frowning when Luca broke up their little ah 'make-out' session. It bring up countless of emotional turmoils, like why the hell did he wanted to continue doing that with the demon? But he tried no to think much about it, and lucky for him, Shiro didn't have to, for behing hoisted over the demon's shoulder and lead out of the changing room, making their way back to the pool. Shiro didn't protested much, instead, he just continued to slap his tail against Luca's face. Trying to annoy the other as he walked. " I can walk perfectly fine by my own! " Shiro snorted out. Hearing that, the wolf's face turned a light shade of red. While he didn't mind all that kissy stuff in private, it was embarrassing in public! He only did that before to calm Luca, and he knew the demon was saying that just to tease him... Wait, did he just thought that he didn't minded that? Ugh. Luca was really getting under his skin and messing up with his brain.

" Of course you wouldn't mind. You are pervert after all. " The white haired male said with a snort, his body tensing some when Luca stepped to the edge of the pool. And then he let out a shriek. He couldn't help it and it was embarrassing. But Shiro hadn't expected the demon to jump into the water. Well, a part of him did, but Shiro didn't thought that Luca would eventually do it. He kicked and battered his arms around, letting himself momentarily panic. The surface looked just too far away, and he may be overreacting but Shiro could actually picture himself drowning here, and could only blame Luca for his death. Soon, survival instinct kicked in when he felt the lack of air being rather real. Limbs moved and Shiro desperately tried to reach the surface. That boyish face pushed past the water and Shiro took deep breaths of air, filling his lungs. Scare was turning into anger as the young man just shouted Luca's name. " LUCA! You almost killed me! " The boy roared, swimming around looking for the demon, unaware of just what he was doing.

( ooc: Awww It's alright hun! Hope you feel better! -hug- )

User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel was at the point of attacking this arrogant s**t. How dare he presume to know what Adriel was thinking, and he was clearly oblivious as hell. But then he heard the barely restrained emotions in Red's voice and his resolve broke. The anger flowed out of him and was replaced by guilt and regret. He let the blood tears begin to fall as he watched the two brothers embrace, wishing that he could be a part of that as he noddded his head in acknowledgment to Blue's completely unnecessary apology. He placed a hand on Red's shoulder and squeezed lightly.
"I am so sorry Red....I didn't mean to upset you...but...you're wrong about me," he looked sadly at Blue, "Please take care of him Blue, I'm gonna go to the library for a bit if you need to find me..."
When he finished speaking, he pulled himself out of the pool and grabbed his towel before secluding himself in the solitude of the bookshelves.

ritsuka909

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Angel of Death Loki

User Image
º - Damian - º

And I've been living to run where they led
And I've been dying to rise from their bed
And I've been sparing my neck from their chain

User Image

It was odd, he hadn't expected the elf to behave in such way. He may be wrong but it was almost... Ah, what was the word? Perhaps seducing? " Well, you can never go wrong with a good story. As long as you have something interesting to say, I'm quite happy.. You have a slender figure too, maybe you are a dancer? Or is that just common in your race? Anyways, you could dance, sing, put up puppet shows... Whatever that pretty head of yours can think of. " Damian said with a shrug and a small grin as dual colored eyes drifted away from Asha's face and towards the car's window. Of course he could say other things... But he hadn't got himself a slave just for physical pleasure purposes. After all, who knew who else had used them like that before? Though... Asha did said that he was recently captured right? Ah, what was he thinking off.. That didn't make the fact that Asha may be 'pure' true.

" Mmmm~ not that I can think off at the moment, but maybe later I can think of something else, specially since you seem too eager for me to find another use for you. " His eyes turned back to the elven beauty sitting next to him. Wanting to tease the other, since Asha kept on suggesting that Damian may want to use him perhaps sexually, or at least that was he understood, the dark haired male leaned in. A hand reached over to brush some of the long strands of silky dark hair aside, revealing Asha's ear. Damian's lips brushed against them as he spoke and his breath tickled the other's skin. " If I'm not wrong... I think you want me to have fun with your body~" Lips warped around Asha's earlobe and he nibbled on it gently, his other hand moving dangerously close to Asha's crotch. But before they could reach their destination, Damian pulled away laughing. " Hahaha~ But in all honestly Asha, you are sending me that vibe. " The man smiled and glanced out of the window again. " Oh! We are here, " Damian announced as the car soon stopped and he open the door. " Well, this is my home. The maids will show you to your bedroom. Feel free to do whatever you want until dinner, I have some paperwork to finish so we won't see each other until then, try not too miss me much alright?

[occ: Finals are here D': and my brain is all meh.. Sorry for crappy posts ; ^ ; ]

User Image

And they've been changing the sound of my name
And I've been swimming to them in my sleep
...And I've been dreaming our love and our freedom

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

Red leaned his forehead against Blue's shoulders biting his lips hard enough that blood came from it but Red didn't notice this. Red didn't mean to make the vampire cry but he was to proud of himself to apologize, Red didn't really understand why he was crying anyway as he closed his eyes a bit as he gave a soft sigh. Red ended up jumping slightly as the vampire's hand came to his shoulder and his blue eyes opened again as he turned his blue gaze to the vampire. "I'm wrong.....What am I wrong about do tell" Red said rather simply as he rose a black eyebrow as Blue shook his head some. "Red" Blue said his voice clearly a warning to his twin, a soft pout formed on Red's lips but red didn't say anything as he turned his head away and muttered something but there was no way to tell what he said.
Blue was trying to coax his brother out of the deep end, Blue new his brother well enough that his brother at any moment could go into a panic attack. Blue turned his rust colored eyes towards his brother "wait....I don't remember where that was" Blue said as an after thought but was a bit to late as the vampire was already gone and a soft sigh came to his face as he softly shook his head a bit. "it doesn't matter I remember where it was" Red said as he climbed out of the pool and leaned his head against the ground and closed his eyes. "Red, your lip is bleeding....shouldn't you go lay down" He asked softly and Red shook his head a bit as he stood up a bit. " will be right back....stay out of the deep end, till I came back alright" Red said as he iturned and Blue nodded his head a bit but said nothing.
Red headed to the library as he licked his bleeding lip before he knocked on the door and pushed it open before he stuck his head into the room. "Hey.......Adriel" Red said softly as he once again bit his lip which didn't help the bleeding anyway as his blue eyes were looking at the ground as he tugged at his swim trucks. "I didn't mean to make you cry" Red said softly, it was possibly the closest thing that the vampire was going to get as an apology right now.

User Image

Lance747

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas