19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar slept peacefully when Doubt had wrapped his arms around him. Many hours later, it was early morning, the sun trying hard to peak over the horizon. The hybrid's eyelids fluttered, and then he yawned. He soon realized where he was, and who had his arms around him. So, the elfling remained still, and merely smiled. Though the whole thing couldn't keep his heart from racing, the loud thum-thump emanating from his chest.
User Image

Collar Colors: Red, Pink, Violet, and Grey
Collar Charms: Red Heart, Music Note, Wand, and Question Mark

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Whose bright idea was it to make murder illegal?

Doubt woke when the sun came shining through his blinds. He winced as he turned away and looked down at the little boy in his arms. He could hear Altharar's heart thumping in his chest, "You don't have to pretend to be asleep," he smiled slightly as he pulled the boy up closer so that they were nose to nose and smirked to him.

It's not like that's going to stop me

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
The hybrid blushed, and he was even more embarrassed since he was face to face with Doubt, and couldn't hide his emotion. "Well, you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb you". Hopefully he didn't have a tone when he said that. Altharar realized that he suddenly cared if he had a tone with the other. Why? All of a sudden, there was a really bad itch under the collar from the slave shop. Though try as he might, he couldn't quite get at the itch. "Damn this thing itches...." He hated this damn collar. He had an itch that went away before Doubt took him and now it was back.
User Image

User Image

AdrielThomasVorin

Adriel glared a bit because of the sheer stubbornness of this boy, he certainly seemed to go out of his way to make life difficult. However, Adriel had resolved himself to talk to him and try to help, so he wouldn't be deterred so easily. "I want you to tell me why you're so angry that Blue and I were close. I can swear to you Red I don't think of him that way."
And I can only swear that because it's becoming more and more obvious to me that I think of you that way....
He sighed and came closer, still making sure not to touch Red despite that fact that all he really wanted to do was hold him. "I'm worried about you Red because I care about you, why else would I do all this for you and Blue? Is it so hard to believe that I may just want you to be happy?" Adriel could feel his temper rising, but dammit he'd done a lot for these boys and this fiery spirit still treated him like a threat. His emotions began to take control of him and began to raise his voice, "I've lived longer than you Red so I can see through the bullshit you may try to run by me, so just tell me why you're upset, tell me why I'm still an enemy to you!"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Blue Rose
Red Rose

"think of him in what way" Red blinked as he turned his blue gaze to the vampire before he shook his head a bit to the side. Red tilted his head to the side some yet black and red hair falling into his face, clearly Red wasn't thinking that way. Blue eyes narrowed a bit as he shook his head a bit more, "Why else, simply because I am your slaves and that is what you promised to do, to take care of Blue.....If I promised to be your slave and I am doing just that" Red snapped slightly as his blue eyes narrowed slightly as he shook his head. "Nobody wants us happy, don't you understand that" Red said as he sounded like he wanted to cry again but he was holding the panic attack in again. "Don't be angry at me, If this is how you lived most of you life you have no idea what hard ship we have been threw.....and everybody is an enemy.....everybody but Blue" Red almost yelled it, Red wasn't one to bend to authority either.
At the raise of voice Blue swam over and wrapped his arms around Red. "Enough.....please" he said as he hugged Red who was now shacking once again before he turned towards his twin and wrapped his arms around his brother as Blue kissed Red's forehead to calm him down and sighed a bit. "I am really sorry Adriel" He said rather simply as he shook his head a bit before he turned his head away from the vampire and tried to calm Red down as he looked as if he was pretty angry still but did nothing more, as Blue didn't like fights he didn't really know what to do.

User Image

Lance747

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt blinked down at Altharar when the boy told him he'd looked peaceful whilst sleeping. "I don't believe that," he said with a smirk, keeping his arms around his little pet. He frowned when the boy started scratching though. "You don't have fleas do you? Do you know why you're scratching?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Proxy Giver

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I FxxL O V ExxF A I L SxxT H E YxxW I L LxxF A L L
                  XXXXXXXXXXX B U TxxIxxW I L L xxS T I L LxxS T A N DxxT A L L
                  XXXXXB E H O L DxxT H ExxN E WxxK I N GxxO FxxY O U RxxC I R C L E

████████████  ████████████  ████████████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]

They were on familiar territory now. The library was near, and finally August would be able to take a break from all the prancing around. "I play a dangerous game with people, supernaturals, the dead and many others Dorian. I would say that I live a precariously dangerous life. You need to keep up with that," he explained his situation to the boy. As for his business, that could wait later. He needed to get back to the safety walls of his library. From the looks of it, and the charms hanging on Dorian's collar, the boy might be thrilled with his massive collection of books of different kinds. Some were eccentric, others dangerous and most of the rest were books from different countries. The scenery around them changed as they entered the city. It seemed so long ago when August last visited his library. It was always cozy, and reminded him of his earlier days. Those happy, carefree pranks he did were long buried, and was replaced with this dangerous life he lived.

"Park over there dear," August indicated to a vacant lot wedged between two skyscrapers. He bought the lot under a different name, and kept it a few blocks from his library. It was a good place to tow in things he wanted to hide from the population. It was a hiding place of some sort. He noticed Dorian glancing at his bandage a while ago. The urge to answer him was growing stronger. He opened his mouth and was prepared to tell him the story behind the bandages, when he decided that it would be better to keep it at bay. He closed his eyes, and waited. "You can keep your name if you want, but-," August moved closer to Dorian, and whispered, "but I don't want to jeopardize your family's safety, if you still have one." He trailed his hand on the boy's thigh and while his other hand playfully tugged Dorian's hair.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]████████████  ████████████  ████████████

ooc-- sorry, took me so long
                  conversing with-- Dorian

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxd o r i a n .xb u t o h .xxxx
xxx S o , xd o xy o u xw i s h xw e ' d xf a l l xi n xl o v e ? xx

Dorian listened when August began to answer his question. He was rather curious, but only because he wanted to know what mess he'd gotten himself into. He blinked at the man before giving a frown. "And what exactly is that? Don't you think I have a right to know if I'm going to be hanging aruond with you..." he said nonchalantly as he turned his full attention back to the road and kept driving. He gave a soft frown as he was told to pull up in a vacant lot. He blinked at the man before pulling in and turning the car off. He'd never been here before, he wondered if he was even in the same town he had come from originally or when he had been captured if they'd transported him somewhere else. He gave a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, waiting for August to answer his question about the bandages, but he didn't.

Dorian turned to August as the man moved closer to him and answered his question about changing his name. He didn't really want to, he liked his name, but if it was to keep his family safe, he'd do it. He groaned before giving the man a nod, "Alright! What do you suggest I change it to? And is there anything else I need to know, or change?" he asked, wondering if he was meant to have a complete different identity and such. But his thoughts were interuppted at the feel of a hand on his thigh. He completely ignored the tugging of his hair and he turned bright red and tried to move away from August. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice full of nerves as he blinked at the man rather bashfully.

ooc- Dorian's gonna be hard to 'tame'

spade_carnage

Proxy Giver

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I FxxL O V ExxF A I L SxxT H E YxxW I L LxxF A L L
                  XXXXXXXXXXX B U TxxIxxW I L L xxS T I L LxxS T A N DxxT A L L
                  XXXXXB E H O L DxxT H ExxN E WxxK I N GxxO FxxY O U RxxC I R C L E

████████████  ████████████  ████████████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]

August smiled at the boy's discomfort. He wasn't a sadist, but this boy is full of energy, he just couldn't simply ignore. "I need you to pretend to be me in our next business transaction, and I would be your servant," he smiled to the boy, as his hand slid to cup Dorian's face. "That is the reason for the bandages. But there is a deeper story behind these wounds," August indicated to the bandage on his neck. Only a few people truly knew what he looked like. August loves to pretend as a slave. It was one way to keep his identity safe, and his life less dangerous. One step away from peril. Some of his servants died because of this tricky and dangerous scheme, but so far he never felt guilty over it. This time though, he might want to keep Dorian to himself, and risk his own life for that reason. Sometimes, his selfishness could also bring good things to others.

"You will do anything I ask of you right?," August asked, while nonchalantly tracing Dorian's lips. He liked the boy's reticence and firmness. But love was out of the question. He wouldn't love anyone so easily. August liked toying with people's emotions. Dorian wasn't an exception, although he couldn't discern if his growing affection towards the boy would escalate to something deeper and scarier.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color]████████████  ████████████  ████████████

ooc-- indeed
                  conversing with-- Dorian

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxd o r i a n .xb u t o h .xxxx
xxx S o , xd o xy o u xw i s h xw e ' d xf a l l xi n xl o v e ? xx

Dorian felt slightly uneasy whilst waiting for August to answer his question. What's with it with this man and teasing him so much. "I have to be you?" he repeated, obviously it was pretty bad if he didn't want to be himself. He frowned, there was no way he was going to endanger his own life for someone that he just met. He blinked and his cheeks burned red when the man slid his hand up to cup his face. "I-is this going to...result... in my death?" he asked bluntly, not afraid to know exactly why he had to have someone play him. He tried to keep his calm facade, but on the inside his heart was racing. August was teasing him with his playful touches, and Dorian didn't even know why he was getting embarrassed. He liked girls! So this should be nothing to him and he should just be shrugging it off. But no, he was as red as a tomato and as his whole form was flustered.

Dorian felt the fingers tracing his lips and his blush deepened to a crimson. "A-as long as it won't definatley bring my death..." he answered the question. "So.. y-yes..." he nodded slowly. He bit his lip slightly, not being able to tell what August was thinking. What thoughts were running through the man's head? Something bad? All the possible ways that the brunette could die here? Who knows, the only thing Dorian knew was how hard and fast his heart was beating. THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

ooc- hehe

spade_carnage

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar looked at the other with a look of irritation. "You're hilarious. No, I don't have fleas. I've had an itch on my neck for days now, and this damned collar is covering it." The hybrid was now getting more irritable. He squirmed out of Doubt's arms and made his way over to the dresser, picking up an ornate knife that was on it. He managed to wedge it into the collar, but when he went to cut it, the knife bent at an unnatural angle. "What the hell?!" Now the elfling was clawing at it, the itch getting to be unbearable.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt blinked at Altharar as the hybrid squirmed out of his arms. He chuckled when the boy walked over to the dresser to try and cut the collar he wore. "It's made to not break," he said with a smirk as he stood. He put his hands around the collar, "Here, I'll take it off. But only for a second," he sad as he in clipped the collar so Altharar could scratch his itch.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar blushed very faintly as the other removed the collar. His hand flew to his neck to scratch the itch. The hybrid let out a sigh of relief, and then froze. He felt his power come back, and it was a rush. From his back, small but leathery bat wings sprung out, and his eyes shimmered with magic. "Wow...I haven't felt this great since I had that collar put on me. But if you must...." Though it was hard for the elfling to do, he leaned his head up so the other could slip that damned thing around his neck again.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt blinked in awe as the wings came from the boy's back. He smiled slightly as he stared deep into Altharar's eyes. When the hybrid turned his head up so he could put the collar back on, the vampire leant down and lightly kissed the boy's now fully exposed neck. "If you're good, I'll keep it off," he whispered.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar almost let out a squeal when he was told that the collar could remain off. He jumped onto the vampire and hugged him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" He soon realized what he just did, and flung himself, off, his face redder than he wanted. "Erm, yes. I'll do my best to be....good." It was a weird notion, but he truly never was bad. Maybe impish at times, but never bad. Flexing his fingers, the hybrid made a ball of blue fire float in his hand, smiling lightly at the unearthly flame.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out