Welcome to Gaia! ::

{ Very sorry, I beg your pardon. My family made me go to bed} Meru gasped for a moment then hit her hard on the sholder.
{ Good morning to you all!} Kaku sighed softly. "All you two ever do is fight" she says. " If the others find out, there is going to be hell to pay"

Noob

Miharu hit the ground and held onto her shoulder from being hit. "Aw but it's just a little fun game, right kitten?" Miharu swung her leg behind his knees, hoping to knock him back, she used her other foot as a brace.
" Right" he says smirking, and jumping over her leg, "It's just a game." He kickes out to knock her over.

Noob

Miharu blinked fallign back, using ehr arms to brace her she flipped to ehr fee tgiggling. This was always fun and it was putting her in a good mood. "He he, Kitten is so nice!" She does a round house kick hitting Meru in the arm, she didn't want to hurt him. well not anymore.
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Miharu blinked fallign back, using ehr arms to brace her she flipped to ehr fee tgiggling. This was always fun and it was putting her in a good mood. "He he, Kitten is so nice!" She does a round house kick hitting Meru in the arm, she didn't want to hurt him. well not anymore.
Leting out a small hiss of pain he glares ta her. " Bad doggy. Sit, heel!" he says and punches her back.

Noob

Miharu kneels down at the ground, she growls and wraps her legs around his waist and throws him over her and sits on his stomach. "The kitten needs his cat nap!" She grabs his shoulder and pulls her body forward pulling him with her and throws him at a tree. She stands up panting a little, since he was bigger than she was, it was a bit harder for her to to that.
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Miharu kneels down at the ground, she growls and wraps her legs around his waist and throws him over her and sits on his stomach. "The kitten needs his cat nap!" She grabs his shoulder and pulls her body forward pulling him with her and throws him at a tree. She stands up panting a little, since he was bigger than she was, it was a bit harder for her to to that.
" I'm not tired yet" he says, though he sounds tied. His eyes slid out of focus ofr a moment and he sat down. " whoa... everythings... wavey.."

Noob

Miharu blinked and walked over to him, She blinked feeling his forhead. she forgot that they were just fighting. It wouldn't be good if she had actually hurt him, it would be worse if he was ill though. "It's hard to tell if you have a fever or if your just hot from the fighting.."
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Miharu blinked and walked over to him, She blinked feeling his forhead. she forgot that they were just fighting. It wouldn't be good if she had actually hurt him, it would be worse if he was ill though. "It's hard to tell if you have a fever or if your just hot from the fighting.."
" I'm not hurt, or sick" he says brushing her hand away " Just hit my head a little to hard." He gets up and wavers for a moment then streightens up.

Noob

Miharu sighed, since she was kneeling down to the ground, she knew standing up was gonna suck. She slowly stood only wincing for a moment. he had hit her back pretty hard. She rubbed it a little, making sure he didn't notice though.
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Miharu sighed, since she was kneeling down to the ground, she knew standing up was gonna suck. She slowly stood only wincing for a moment. he had hit her back pretty hard. She rubbed it a little, making sure he didn't notice though.
He offers her his hand. "Need help?" he asks. {wow XD you change your outfit often xp }

Noob

She blinked and took his hand and used his help to stand up, she smiled at him and petted his head softly "Kawaii kitten!" ((I do don't I? xd ))
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
She blinked and took his hand and used his help to stand up, she smiled at him and petted his head softly "Kawaii kitten!" ((I do don't I? xd ))
He looked quite annoyed but didn't say anything. He only muttered ' Not a kitten..." as he walked back inside. { yup XD Rin gave me the clothes I'm wearing}

Noob

Miharu blinked and followed him in, she jumped on his back haning off of him. She was very light though and she giggled "Okee if your not a kitten your Me-chan!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff