Welcome to Gaia! ::

{ Hi. Did you get mt PM? I don't know if I sent it or not sweatdrop }

Noob

Miharu smiled and waved a little over at Kaku. "Hey, how are you?" She looked around to see if any one else was home, but didn't really notice any one.
" I'm fine. And you?" She asks. Slighly distracted by a bird outside. She got side tracked easily. { oh, I forgot to mention, she likes momiji}
Meru sat in the living room, yawning slightly. He runs his fingers through his hair, eyes dully searching around the room. Seeing kaku in the kitchen reminded him of how hungary he was.

Noob

"The usual." Miharu looked out side at the bird then at Kaku and giggled softly. She smiled and tapped Kaku's forhead. "Your silly."

Eloquent Hunter

Keiko then sits up, rubbing her eyes looking around as she sighs. "I wonder what the others are up to..."
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
"The usual." Miharu looked out side at the bird then at Kaku and giggled softly. She smiled and tapped Kaku's forhead. "Your silly."
Meru looked over at the bird. "Birds..... tasty" he murmurs. He had chased his fair share of birds. And had eaten most of them.
Reoku walked around the house a bit tired. She wondered what everyone was doing, but it was almost like everyone was gathered in one place. She hated being in crowds, but they were family, so she stepped into the room with a smile. She was glad to see everyone was in such a good mood.
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Kaku giggles with her. " I'm easily distracted" she says, then adds " But atleast they don't make me hungry the way they make meru!" She had watched meru eat the birds before, and found it highly disgusting, and made fun of him often about it.

Noob

Miharu's face faultered hearing him say the bird looked tasty. She looked at him like he was weird. Then shook her head, he was well a cat so to say. She smiled at him then folded her arms behind her back, she sighed and leaned against a wall crossing her ankles shile she was standing up. "But he is a kitty cat.."
[x]GreySkittleKitty[x]
Miharu's face faultered hearing him say the bird looked tasty. She looked at him like he was weird. Then shook her head, he was well a cat so to say. She smiled at him then folded her arms behind her back, she sighed and leaned against a wall crossing her ankles shile she was standing up. "But he is a kitty cat.."
"Gah... kitty cat' He mumbles. He hated being called a 'kitty cat' He prefered domesticated wild feline. But every one else seemed to like to call him 'kitty cat' more. " Well, if I don't eat the bird, then I'll have to get some onigri."

Eloquent Hunter

Keiko then sighs, placing a hand on her cheek.
{ XD I'm sorry yaru-san but I didn't notice how much the tail made the bunny look like a giant carrot! I'll change it if you want!}
Rin Skarlath
{ XD I'm sorry yaru-san but I didn't notice how much the tail made the bunny look like a giant carrot! I'll change it if you want!}
[ xd I like it Rin-sama! Don't change it!!!]

Noob

"Would it be fish or bird onigri, Mr. Kitty cat?" Miharu smiled and went over picking up her bag and coat putting them on. The family was gathering which ment either a big fight was gonna break out or and argument. Possible a mushy love fest was an option. She walked to the back porch and smiled "Well I'll see you all around!" She then hopped off the porch and walked into the woods for the trail that led back to the side walk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff