Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

"Not sure I didn't hear anything else from them because they had both disappeared and I am ready like you are to get back to our level of Beyblading Yuki." Said Ryo as Mel had smirked as she had petted Ryo.

~ Time skip: 2 Weeks Later-

"I told you guys that Mel is great at beyblading, she knocked your blade out of the dish within a millisecond." Said Hilary as she had watched Melanie finish Practicing as she and Hilary had high-fived each other.

"Saku this is the beyblade that I had as a kid, I want to give this to you and I bet that your Bitbeast will come to you, I can definitely sense that." Said Melanie as she had bent down towards Saku's height as she had given him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Wow who would have ever thought that Mel is on our level of Beyblading..." Said Max as he couldn't believe at what he had just seen.

"Oh and thanks so much for helping me train you guys, you really don't know how much this means to me." Said Mel as she had looked at the others while not knowing that Ryo was beside Ray since they were taking a break.

"Well her Birthday is going to be soon so ask her out on a date you idiot, I'm sure that Kai would probably say the same thing since you two are so close, so what are you going to do? I've been sensing your feelings for Melanie for awhile now..." Said Ryo but only loud enough for him, Ray, and Kai could hear since the others were near the Beydish.
User Image

Saku hadn't gotten into a beyblade battle since the night. His beyblade was all he had left of Rya. Gripping it close to him, he didn't want to give it up that easily. Even if the parts were weak. He gave a small nod, accepting the gesture anyways. He didn't know why, but as days passed the boy started to grow quieter and quieter. He remember how angry it would make him when Rya wouldn't take much. Was he starting to even act like the girl. If she was around, he would know what to do. That is what he convienced himself to believe. He wanted everything back. Every little thing he had before. Tyson turned on the tv, he wanted to see what was on. Yet, what would surprise him. They talked about businesses getting bigger. One name made a drop 'Beyblade Seven Sins'. Just the name of that building made him angry. It was just a brief little show on the tv. It would drag more poor bladers into the lions den. "Uh, well at least we haven't had to deal with those freaks." He turned to Ray who was blushing out of his mind. He was so surprised by what Ryo said he didn't know were to begin. "Ray are you okay?" Just being questioned on his reaction only made him more nervous. The boy swung at the little noisy creature. Smacking it right on the top of his head.
"Noisy little thing arn't you."
He moved hs hand back to his side staring at Tyson. "I was just thinking how hungry I am." This would fool Tyson any time. Food talk was his favorite. They couldn't go back to the pizza place but there was many other places around the area. Grabbing the boy's hand he started to drag him out of the house.
"You don't have to tell me twice, lets grab something to eat."
When they opened the door. A small box laid on the front door step. It was wrapped beautifully with light blue wrapping. Topping the wraping with a bright glicy red bow. It had Melanie's name on it, but no name to who it was from. Tyson was a little worried on if he should give it to her at all. No one was in sight. So there really wasn't even a clue on who had dropped it off.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Melanie was smiling as she and Hilary were having Girl Talk as she was also trying to teach Hilary how to beyblade using her own while Max was helping her as well. "You're doing real good, looks like you've got it right in your blood." Said Melanie jokingly as she had smiled at Hilary who gave her a smile back before returning to her training.

"I just happen to know these things that and you can say I could tell because let me phrase this right-as if a cat in heat." Said Ryo before he had gotten hit on the back of the head again. "Okay, okay I get it!" Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped as Kai had chuckled at the little thing. "Wow one mention of food and he finds some energy somehow, doesn't he...?" Asked Ryo as he had a sweatdrop while looking towards Tyson.

"What the hell...not sure if its safe or not but we should check it out either way...it could be evidence we can use or just something special-what do you two think?" Asked Kai as he had turned his eyes towards Saku and Tyson.
User Image

Tyson started to open the box. He knew it felt a little wrong. But he couldn't image seeing something horrible on the inside. Pulling open an envelope from the box. A letter printed with silver ink. This was a very expensive invitation. The letter read:

"Dear Melanie Yuki Haruno
You have been invited to a grand event. Dancing and music shall be played through the beautiful building named 'Omini.' Please understand that you can bring only one other person with you. This even its held at 7:00 PM. If you can not attend, please call this number X-XXX-XXX-XXXX-XX. This is a banquet to celebrate the great things that we have in this fair city. Your song has hit top charts in some cities, we would appreciate your attendance.
Sincerely."

The signature at the end was incredibly hard to read. It looked real though, it even had a water mark from the mayor. Tyson turned to Ryo.
"I don't know, maybe we should keep this a secret just in case." Ray didn't know what was the right choice. If they kept it a secret and it was just a good sign. Then they would be holding Melanie back. Nothing really could be told either way from the looks of the paper.
"Maybe we should let Melanie make the choice."
Tyson really didn't like that choice shoving the piece of paper into his pocket. He could agrue the point with different bad points. He did have to admit if they made the wrong choice in not letting Melanie go. It would make Melanie upset with them.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Yes that is the best idea and look there are extra tickets because they know that she's related to Kai, so it seems like all of you will be going." Said Ryo as he had looked at the others. "But it is a good idea to let her decide but if they try to get her to sing in front of people-well things will get interesting..." Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped a little.

Kai had looked at Ryo before he had sighed while knowing that Ryo was definitely right about the last comment he was saying.

"Hey looks like the guys are talking about something, come on you guys." Said Hilary as Melanie had nodded her head in agreement before she had walked inside while looking confused.

"Thanks for caring so much you guys, I'm not mad that you guys had opened it but...what is it and what is it for?" Asked Melanie as she was looking over at the others.
User Image

Tyson really didn't feel like going to some howty towty party. This would obviously be filled with expensive finger foods. Really expensive drinks, people around them would be dressed in outfits that would have cost them a small gold mine. It just didn't look like there was much choice in it. "Its an invitation." He pulled the envolpe from his pocket. He held it out in front of Melanie for a second before continuing. "You don't have to go if you don't want too." Ray agreed but had to throw his own little comment in.
"If you do want to go, I will be there beside you. Even if it gets dangerous."
Two weeks had passed and not even a single world from the dangerous Seven. This could be, because of the fact they didn't do anything to the seven to provoke them. Others could easily believe that it is because they need a little time to put a plan into action. What ever the case is, Ray was going to be there beside her if she was going. Saku snatched the paper out of Tyson's hands. Looking down at the beautiful silver printing ink. The watermark made it look even more awesome.
"Wow, this is going to be a really pretty party."
He handed the invitation towards Melanie. The boy didn't get excited for anything lately, but a little spark flickered in his eye. This was a party that only the elite got invited too. He didn't want Melanie to turn it down. Though she might need to find something to were on short notice. Plus her hair needed to be done, a lot of other things as well. She would want to look like she fit in. Saku hoped that she would say yes.
"I think I have a suit back home, but its not super fancy."
Ray had to stop for a minute to think about it himself. He wasn't sure if he had anything to fancy. He knew he might have a nice dress shirt, pants and tie but he wasn't sure where the jacket was. Scratching the back of his head in a little bit of nervous reaction.
"Yeah I think I have something."
He glanced towards Kai and Ryo thinking to himself. 'You two better not say anything to pick on what I said earlier.' He knew he would be hearing it either way. He just wanted to show his support to Melanie. He did like her a lot. He just got nervous with getting closer. He will work at his own pace to hold her in his arms.

Rya had already been rushed around. Tristitia [Envy] pulled her by the arm all around town.
"We are friends right." Rya nodded her head. It was like she had anyone else she could legitly call a friend. Tristitia eyes sparkled at the answer. "I am glad! But as a friend, I think you should take my lead." Both girls laughing in agreement. The people who stared into their direction question not who they were, what they were doing.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Melanie had looked at the Invitation after Saku had handed it to her while looking surprised. "T-This is signed by the Major and some kind of Music Producer..." Said Melanie as she had looked surprised before flipping it to the back. "You guys forgot to read the back of the card, it says that all Clothes will be taken care of by them and everything so we don't have a problem, that and other Beyblade Teams are going to be there...even the Sins for some reason...I guess the Major wants to see if they will behave in Public..." Said Melanie bluntly as she had sighed before sending a text saying yes from the number on the Card. "Well I don't know about you guys but this totally sounds like a whole lot of fun, and there will be Beyblading there as well." Said Melanie.

"Wow sounds like they've really got everything planned-uh Mel...read the last sentence..." Said Hilary as she was looking/reading over Melanie's shoulder. "You'll get to perform some in front of everybody." Said Hilary as Melanie had suddenly froze.

"Well I guess that Mel has stage fright..." Said Max jokingly as he sweatdropped.

"You just don't know the half of how bad she is-she'll go but you'll have to drag her little a** onto the stage..." Said Ryo as Melanie had given Ryo a look.
User Image

Time Skip

Ray started to mess with the collar of his shirt. The guys had gotten there before the Hilary and Melanie. They didn't feel like going in with out them. His nerves were starting to get to him. You could see people who had more money then they knew what to do with, pass them. Each one even grander then the last. Tyson didn't even bother to close his tux. Letting the jacket sway open gave him a 'swave' look. At least that is what he thought. Tonight was going to be a special night, so he wanted to fill the part. "What is taking them so long, all they needed to do was get dressed." Tyson whined lowering his head.
"I am sure they will be here soon. We just need to wait."
There was only so much time left before the door shut. The person who did the checking in tickets would probably go inside. It was funny they had more security around the building then a bank. He hoped that was a sign of nothing happening tonight.
"We should have stopped by and forced them to get ready faster."
Tyson mumbled. He hadn't eaten anything, and looked forward to what ever they had inside.

Rya took a couple of steps around the dance floor. The group had no idea that the Blade Breakers would be coming. Each one looked worth an easy half a million. Slow classical music filled the air. While people dance elegantly across the floor. Crystal chandlers hung above their heads. The adults carried a whine or champagne glass. This wasn't something that would let brawls or misconduct to start or continue. Avaritia [Greed] stepped in front of Rya with a cocky grin. The man was in a beautiful dark black tux. His tie dark black but the button up shirt a bright red.
"Enjoying yourself?" Rya looked up to the man with a smile. Her dress a dark black and light rose like color. The fabric on top looked to be silk. Scrunched in areas but form fitting starting from the waist up. Both sleeves justa little string with black ruffles. She looked like she had money, even if she truly didn't. Her heels added the final touches that twisted and tied all the way up to her knees. She didn't understand the reason for it but Tristitia made sure that Rya picked them. Her hair is pinned back on her left side with a rose clip, beautiful crystal beads dripping from the bottom. Avaritia's father was a very popular music producer. His father wanted to look into someone around this area. He payed no attention to such details. Grabbing Rya's hand and leading her slowly through the room. "I know your not used to such things, so I will help you." The short haired girl couldn't help but smile softly. Tristitia and everyone else looked like they belonged, she just didn't feel the same. "You can believe me or choose not, you belong her just as much as the rest of us." He finally reached his father, a huge grin appearing across the older man's face. "Rya this is my father."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ryo had hopped around before hopping onto Ray's shoulder. "Well the girls are here but...well Melanie's really nervous and Hilary's trying to pull her inside..." Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped while looking at the boys as he watched Max start to head where he came from. "DON'T go back there, trust me let the girls handle that..." Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped.

"Sure thanks for the Warning..." Said Max jokingly as he and the others-including Kai had sweatdropped.

"Come on now Melanie Yuki Haruno-Hiwatari right this second!" Said Hilary as you could see her from the Entrance while wearing a beautiful dress with her hair straight and a silver flower in her hair for decoration.

"F-Fine I'm coming but I know that as soon as I walk in there everybody is going to be staring at me, just let me go!" Said Melanie as she was outside of the door as she had snatched her hand away from Hilary. "I said that I'm coming already Hilary and don't give me that look!" Said Melanie as she had sighed as she had her hair in curls while also wearing a beautiful dress before she had walked towards the others. "I still don't know why or how you convinced me that this was a really good idea Hilary..." Said Melanie as she had given the girl a look.

"Wow you two look great and completely different." Said Max as he couldn't believe at who he was looking at were some of his friends.
User Image

Ray turned to see the entrence of the cabbit first. This would mean that Melanie was close behind. From what Ryo said, he wasn't to sure if he wanted to press Melanie any farther. If the girl came out on her own, it was a plus. If she didn't, it looked like they would be waitting here a while. Tyson couldn't help but notice the sweet Hilary. She didn't look normal naggy pushy self at all. Instead like a beautiful flower. He could feel his heart beat a little bit, with a feather of red across her cheeks. "You look great Hilary." He choked out before turning towards the side in emberessement. Ray did agree, Hilary did clean up well. Yet, her bossy mouth didn't change. He would have never been prepared for what would happened next. Seeing Melanie turn the corner, his face lit up. The dress was short and showed off the womans beautiful legs. Her hair twisted and curled to give a even softer look. Melanie looked amazing. Ray gave a large smile.
"If they are staring, it will only be, because of house great you two look."
The complement was more aimed to Melanie. He wouldn't let everyone know so easily. He turned quickly trying to hide how red in the face he is. "We should hurry in before we miss the party." He extended his hand behind him for Melanie to hold. Though what would happen next wasn't really in his plans. Tyson wrapped his arms around Ray with a big grin tossing his hand up in the air like a fist pump.
"Yeah I agree, I am ready to get this show on the road."
Ray felt a sweat drop fall from the back of his head. That wasn't the person he was hoping to enter the room with. Handing their tickets to the man at the front. The two boys entered the room. Everything looked far more expensive inside. The lighting, the food every girl wore a long flowing ball gown. While the men wore clean perfect suits. Ray felt like they had just jumped into a shark tank. His eyes glancing around noticing each of the sins were already there.
Rya bowed slightly to Avaritia's father. The man just chuckled about it. Placing a hand on the girls shoulder he replied
"It is good to finally meet you, I hear about his friends all the time." The man seemed kind hearted, he was very attached to Avaritia. He was his only son, Avaritia's mother divorced him at a young age. Saying that she wanted nothing to do with him, or their child. Avaritia didn't hate his mother for it, life had its way of placing bricks under your path. "I am suppose to be looking into a new singer today, but it looks like they are late. Truly shows how much they want it." He took a sip of his whine before taking both Avaritia and Rya to miggle with some other higher ups. Tristitia [Envy] eyes turned towards the entrance. Her expression not one of delight to see who had stepped in. She turned back to the person she had been mingling with pretending not to see but in her mind she thought 'They better not start anything, they are in to far over their heads if they do.'

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Thanks Tyson that's really sweet of you." Said Hilary as she had given Tyson a small smile as she had blushed a little but the guys couldn't tell.

"I better go and hurry up before they really get upset with me and thanks so much Ray." Said Melanie as she had given him a small smile as she had laughed at how Tyson was reaction.

"Just calm down and take a breath or else you'll probably faint before Melanie gets to the stage." Said Kai in his way of a joke towards Ray as Melanie had started to walk ahead up alone.

Melanie had walked towards the Stage before she had seen Rya and her friend along with the Music Producer. "Um...I'm so sorry that I had gotten here late, I kind of have Stage Fright and I didn't know that this many people would be showing up but I know that still doesn't excuse my lateness..." Said Melanie as she was blushing out of embarrassment some.

"Rya and one of those people are near the stage too close to Melanie, I can sense it..." Said Ryo as he just had a little bowtie on as he was on Max's shoulder.

"Don't worry nobody can do anything in here, there are too much Security." Said Max as he had patted Ryo.
User Image

Ray looked towards the stage area, he didn't know why he felt so worried. But the words that floated into his ears from Kai made him glare quickly. "I don't see how your the know it all for girls, I have never seen you with a girl." Tyson waved his finger agreeing with Ray but then realised what was going on.
"Ray you like Melanie?"
Ray turned sharply towards Tyson with a sigh.
"Yes, but I will handle my feelings like I see fit."
he was a little touchy feeling like everyone was picking on him. He moved towards a long table with the finger foods and punch. He wanted to get himself something to drink. Tyson turned to Kai swinging his finger again.
"How long did you know about his?"
He felt like everyone knew about this but him. That wasn't very team like at all.
Rya turned towards Melanie with a little bit of shock. This was the girl that Avaritia's dad was looking into. His dad gave a sharp look.
"Late is late, please understand that I waited for you to get here. If this is what you want then maybe you should take the career choice a little more serious." Avaritia and Rya kept their mouth shut. He turned towards his son with a tired like sigh. "I have people who need my attention, you wont be going on stage for a while. If you cause me any more trouble. You will not go on stage at all." The man didn't pull any punches with Melanie. He was a strick producer who demanded only the best from the people he picked. "I need to talk to Melanie alone for a second." Avaritia gave a nod taking Rya by the hand and leading her away. The second they were out of ear shot. His dad glared towards Melanie "My credit goes on the line if I back you, and you show up in a short dress to a party like this." He rubbed his temples as if he had a head ache. He waved for her to go talk to people. "Shy is fine, but you better work out those problems when you hit the stage." He had no idea that his son and her had any problems. He treated everyone who signed a contract with him the same way. A older looking man gave a small wave into their direction. No doubt to get his attention. "I will get you when you sing. Until then, keep your hands clean." It was his way of saying don't cause any trouble for him. He left Melanie to meet with the older man.
Rya eye's searched the room, if Melanie is here, did that mean the others were too. She thought that she was in the clear just to have an easy night. She guessed sooner or later they would run into them again.
"Don't worry, I had no hands in my Dad's dealing." Rya gave a strange look. She wasn't worried about Melanie, she didn't even know were Avaritia would get that.
"Are you trying to spoil my night."
She said sharply, Avaritia pulled her onto the dance floor. Their movements so elegant. He spoke to her so only she could hear.
"Never, I would never want such a thing. Please forget I said anything." He said with a enchanting smirk. He turned her slowly across the floor. This was going to be a long night for everyone. Rya just didn't care about anything that happened that didn't effect her. If Avaritia's dad scolded Melanie till tears slipped from her face. It was just like Melanie had said, they weren't friends. It is none of Rya's business. "You dance rather well." Rya nodded with a smile, her father taught her when she was little. Another memory she would hold very presious to her, even if she had twisted her mind to believe neither of her parents were dead.

Ray's eyes watched both Rya and Avaritia move around the dance floor. They both looked like they didn't have a care in the world. It bothered him, Tyson saw the to as well but was to hungry to pay them any more attention.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Yes, yes I understand completely sir..." Said Melanie as she had listened to everything that the man was saying while her full attention was on Envy's dad and neither one of them. "Um it looks like the Designer wants me to follow them, I will go and get changed there and I'll be sure to be really careful..." Said Melanie as she had made sure that no tears would run down her cheeks, she was stronger than she used to be.

"That guy should be lucky that Melanie wouldn't allow me near or else I would have bit him in the a** for being mean to Melanie like that." Said Ryo before Max had covered his mouth as he was saying-well not so nice things.

"Well its Melanie's fault for getting here late so let her take her own responsibilities besides at least they're letting Hilary help her-aren't you gonna tell her about how you feel, Hilary I mean-this is the best time once you two could get alone in this huge Crowd." Said Max as he had gently elbowed Tyson. "And heh don't worry Ray but I won't tease you about Mel, just go out there-she likes you too." Said the blonde as he had given his friend a smile.

"Yes ma'am but w-wait a second-HILARY!" Yelled Melanie from Backstage as Hilary couldn't help but laugh at her Cousin had pushed her towards the Dressing Room, they allowed Hilary to be in there as well so that they can have somebody give an Honest Opinion.

"H-Hey don't go unzipping my dress-cut it out! Hey!" Yelled Melanie as Hilary had sweatdropped. "Fine I'll go outside and I hope that he will like this one better, you guys were the ones who got me in this." Said Melanie jokingly as Hilary had given her two thumbs up before they had walked away while Melanie's hair (same as in picture but still curly and straight) and outfit had changed completely from before.
User Image

Avaritia's [Greed] father stared towards the girl watching her leave. The older man with him gave a soft smile. "Always mixing work with relaxation?" The man with him was a little older but this was another one of the Seven's fathers. Avaritia's [Greed] father gave a small nod. "Work never stops, there is always a way to get an extra dime." The man laughed, this is were Avaritia got his smarts. He didn't want to admit it but he hoped that Melanie choose aproperate song. He couldn't bother with stresses of that, this was like an interview. If the girl acted to much, he could easily just turn the girl down. What didn't make him money, wasn't worth his time.
Rya and Avaritia slowly stop dancing as the song faded to a stop. Everyone clapping not just for them but everyone who danced. It was just polite behavior. Both of them moving towards Tristitia as she rushed over to them.
"You guys looked great!" This wasn't why she rushed over, in a lower tone she spoke quickly "Did you see who is here." Avaritia gave a small nod. It wasn't pleasent for him to admit anything. Tristitia looked to Avarita with worry speaking softly. "I am worried." The boy waved the worthless thought away. He placed a hand on top of the girls head.
"Don't be, Superbia [pride] dad is here. He is the highest man in the FBI. My father wont sign Melanie if she gets her hands dirty. I shouldn't have to explain anymore, they stepped into our terriorty. If they try anything stupid." He picked up a drink passing it to Tristitia. "Drink to their own problems." Tristitia blinked she didn't even notice how much in their favor the settings were until now. A cocky smile painted across her face as Superbai [pride] walked up to them.
"Its a joke they were even let through the doors." He bowed a bit asking to dance with Tristitia. A small blush forming across the girls face as he leads the girl across the floor. Avaritia smiled at the two, this is what they needed. Evil, yes maybe but most people found business as evil. They might be the enemy to the Blade Breaker group, but on this side of the coin. They were the Sin's enemy. A weak old man walked up to Rya. He had seen her dance. "Do you care to dance with an old man." Avaritia flinched seeing Rya giggle. She took the old mans hand smiling so sweetly. Avaritia almost couldn't believe it was Ira.
"It would be an honor."
The old man laughed waving to Avaritia as if to say he would bring her back. Gula [Gluttony] slipped beside Avaritia[Greed]. He didn't really trust himself to act straight. He spoke in a low tone so no one could hear him.
"We need to clip these guys wings before we regret it." Forniciatio [lust] slipped behind Gula [gluttony], his breath on the boy's ear. "Gula, just have fun before work pulls us in deeper. Everyone else is." Gula blushed deeply, there wasn't one person that Fornicatio [lust] couldn't get that reaction out of. His title fit him well. A older woman had her eyes on the boy since he walked in.
Ray turned to Tyson as he started to freak out. How did everyone know how he felt about Hilary. Was it written on his face.
"Fine, when the next group dance starts. I will take Hilary on to the dance floor." He turned an evil grin towards Ray. "That is only if Ray takes Melanie on to the dance floor." He didn't want to be the only one that got roped up into it. Ray on the other hand didn't feel like being dragged into the pool. He turned sharply to Kai.
"Done, that is if Kai can get a girl on to the dance floor with him. Only want to see how good he truly is."
He laughed it was about time someone had tied the tough guy into the mix. Ray didn't think anyone would ever take his offer so it would only be funny to watch him wriggle in pain. Then maybe he would still go through with the bet but for now he would make it seem like it all depended on Kai.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Melanie had walked back out as she had given Kai and the others a nervous smile.

"Right-why the hell are you putting me in this again for, only if Max or Saku will." Said Kai as he had given them looks-if he was going down, he wasn't gonna go down alone. "And this will be the last that I'll be put into your Bets." Said Kai as he had sighed as he had seen a girl with green hair looking shy but she had been looking at Kai so he walked over there. "Would you like to dance?" Asked Kai as he had looked at the girl as she had shyly said Okay before they had danced slowly to the Music.

"Hey she's worked as Mr. Dickenson's Receptionist, her hair is just up and she's not wearing a hat, she always did like Kai-I guess that girls can really change depending on what they wear." Said Max as he had looked at the others.

"Oh sir would you like me to mingle with some of the Guests here or did you have something else planned for me to do...?" Asked Melanie as she noticed that her 'Boss' was alone so she decided to ask. "I'm also thinking about Singing a Song that I've just wrote today as well or did you want me to sing Fireworks again?" Asked Melanie as she had looked him straight into his eyes.

"Told you guys that they liked each other, that's Setsuna over there, her dad is a Choreographer for famous Singers and apparently he's gonna be working with Mel but she says the dude is a hard boss but I'm sure that she can handle things." Said Hilary as she had heard Ryo laugh a little.

"Well whenever there is a challenge in front of Melanie she always overcomes it in an amazing way, she'll be fine and Tyson don't you-" Said Max as he had covered Ryo's mouth again.

"Hm? So what's going on here and what was Ryo going to say?" Asked Hilary as Ryo had smirked at her in amusement as he had shrugged his shoulders. "Gotta admit though its a cute lil tuxedo they got you in, I'm surprised they had one so small." Said Hilary as she looked at the Cabbit.

"Well I'm not used to clothing and trust me, you and me both were surprised about this damn human clothing suit, I can't wait to get out of this but Melanie told me to stay in this while she gets started on her Interview out of the way-that guy does not kid around when it comes to the people signed under him so I'm doing this as a favor for Yuki-Chan." Said Ryo as Max and the others couldn't help but smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff