Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Tyson couldn't really see much of anything. Though he did know it had to be someone who frightened Mel so badly. Listening to everyone speak even Kai, it brought a horrible taste to his mouth. The idea that they couldn't fight back. It was true, if they reported it. Melanie would be the one who caught the most trouble in it. "We will just have to wait for them to make a mistake." Ray slowly let go of Saku's hand to walk over to the now sleeping Melanie. She looked peaceful, for how long that would last he couldn't say. He didn't know what they could possibly do for her, but be around. If they were around, it would keep the horrible seven away from her. Life is cruel to end up like this. "Lets take her home before anything else happens."
Gula stumbled back into the building. Rya shook her head swirling the ice cubes in her soda. She thought to herself 'Did you have your fun Gula?' He had a large smile on his face like he had just had a rush of something. Avaritia sat at the table with Rya if people could place the chain, it was just as they were in the text books. Leaving Greed and Wrath at the top of the food chain.
"Does it bother you that Gula went after your friend." He watched as a cruel smile apeared on Rya's face. The light reflecting off the ice in the glass. Her eyes closed for a minute before crossing her legs.
"Do you have a hearing problem as well Avaritia."
The man laughed taking the empty glass from her hands. He stood leaning his side against the table. The mans eyes flickered with the lights. "Your my Hero Rya." He laughed a little as Gula stepped up to the little area. The groups laughter could fill the building. He couldn't help but continue to lick his lips. The look in Mel's eyes replying in his eyes. It was exciting to watch how much the girl would take. "Gula, tell someone that Rya needs another drink." The pudgy man gave a small nod. He was the closest one to the bar. Looking to the bartender, he didn't even have to say anything. He heard sending a waitress up with Gula with another glass of coke. Tristitia leaned against the wall. Placing a hand on her chest, to signal she was talking about herself.
"I would feel sorry for the girl, that is if she even mattered." A beyblader stumbled into the building. Standing in front of the ring like a hero. The cold dark ring still had pieces of beyblades still in it. This made it look like a grave yard for beys. He really had no idea, how much danger his blade was in. No one ever really did understand until it was to late. Each sin lining up against the railing of the balcony. This was what they would have to do. The blader had his choice of which of the seven to take on. Just like in life, you have your own choices. Rya [Ira,Wrath] holding her drink not to far from her face. The look on her, only speaking how little she thought about the man. Avaritia [Greed] his side leaning against the railing, you could tell he had other plans in his head. Fornicatio [Lust] eyeing the rather rich and powerful women in the building. Each one looking back to him with wanting eyes. Gula [Gluttony] a giddy like smile written all over his face. No pain no gain. Tristitia [Envy] stood close to Fornicatio [Lust] talking to him as if he was more then just a friend. Everything about her dripping with a bit of spark. Acedia [Sloth] didn't even look like he wanted to be there. His body hung over the railing. The boy looked almost asleep. Superbia [Pride] face only beamed with joy, a challenger always brought him so much happiness. Nothing would be more thrilling then showing them how much better he was.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

"Well its a good thing that Mel lives next door and I don't live far, that's for sure." Said Hilary as she had looked to see Melanie asleep. "I haven't seen her look so relaxed in a long time..." Said Hilary as she did want to punch that girl that had started to run up against Melanie when she had first left the Pizzeria.

"Ray just pick her up-I just need some time to damn think right now, I'll meet back up with you guys later." Said Kai as he had stood up from the tree he was leaning on before he had walked away from the others and had disappeared into the Crowd.

"Man I honestly don't even want to know about how mad Kai is right now. I mean they've been searching for each other for a long time without letting anybody know and as soon as they meet she goes through hell like this..." Said Max as he had frowned.

"Well I don't want to find out either but Tyson its best that we go to your place-hold on..." Said Hilary as she had gotten a text on her phone saying that her Aunt was out of town so Hilary could stay there with Mel. "Well never mind I thought that we'd have to sneak Mel past by Aunt but she had to go out of town but we should still take her to your place-who knows what could have been said like where Melanie lives now..." Said Hilary as she had gently hugged Saku from behind.
User Image

Ray did as he was told. Scooping up Melanie into his arms. He could understand why Kai wouldn't want to watch such a painful sight anymore. At the same time, this was his sister. He figured if anyone had the right to be there for her, it was Kai. He wouldn't disagree in taking Kai's spot. Staring down at the brunnette he spoke softly. "Don't worry we wont let her hurt you anymore." Tyson watched as Kai started to walk away from the group. He wasn't as understanding as Ray of course. Throwing his fist around as he screamed on the top of his lungs.
"Where do you think your going!"
But just like that, he was already gone. He guessed he shouldn't be surprised. It wasn't like Kai didn't do this a lot. Grumbling to himself he glanced over to Hilary. Who held on to Saku even when the little boy felt like falling apart. The person he looked up to the most. Is someone who would be their enemy. He didn't understand when all this had happened. The bandaid that still stuck on his knee from this afternoon. When she picked him up so caringly and placed it on his knee. How could that have been the same person.
"I don't understand."
He whispered with tears dripping from his face. Ray couldn't bare to watch the boy cry or anyone else comment about how bad of a spot they were in. Walking slowly towards the house.
"Talking about it, isn't going to do any good. We need to head to a safe place."

The blader stared towards his options. Each one seeming scarier then the other. His finger pointed towards the first one in the line. He dragged it across to the last one then back and forth for a minute. He really didn't know who was the weak link, each one held their head high. None of them looked like they even cared for a ranking system.
"I wish to challenge your weakest." The whole group just laughed. The idea that someone would dare to say such a thing. The challenger didn't understand what brought up all the laughter. Gritting his teeth he screamed. "What is so funny Rya decided she would fill the boy in.
"You ask for our weak."
She dragged her finger towards the boy. Pointing to him with a cruel grin. Avaratia couldn't help but chime in. "I promise you that any person here will, give your blade a proper death."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Tyson he's gone through too much and imagine what Hiro would do if he saw you going through what Mel is going through..." Said Hilary softly as she had put her hand on his shoulder before she had given Saku a piggy-back ride. Her heart couldn't take seeing how everybody was dealing with things.

Melanie couldn't hear a word that was outside of her dreams as she had cuddled up to Ray without noticing as she was remembering when she and Kai played when they were little kids. 'I just feel like I don't want to go back to reality anymore...' Thought Melanie as she had watched her kid self play quietly. 'Just please let me stay here longer...' Thought Melanie as she had her hands clasped over her chest.

Ryo had woke up as he had looked at Melanie while looking surprised. "Well I guess that I can understand why she is feeling that way..." Said Ryo as he had looked at his Owner.

"Hm? Is something going on Ryo?" Asked Max as he had looked at the little Cabbit.

"Well she's dreaming of the past but she's still there-that along with she just doesn't want to deal with reality right now..." Said Ryo as he had looked sad while hanging onto Tyson's should with his paws so that he wouldn't fall.
User Image

Tyson didn't like the idea of letting Kai go with out even a word. Hilary did have a strong point. Ray and Tyson's eyes couldn't help but fall on Melanie feeling horrible. She was dreaming about the past. If she didn't want to come back to reality it wouldn't surprise either of the boys any. The girl had been through so much, her parents dying, losing her memories and now she lost a friend. Life wouldn't let her live in dream land forever, sooner or later she would wake up. When she does the horror of her past will still haunt her. "I can't say I blame her, I don't know if I would want to come back to reality either. Its a lot to take in so quickly. "We should let her take as much sweet memories as she can handle. There is no rush to wake her." Ray spoke with such compassion. Moving slowly across the dirt road. Saku sniffled burying his face into Hilary's back. He didn't want anyone to see his tears. It felt like he was betrayed by the person who was the closest to him.
The challanger who stumbled into the 'Beyblade Seven Sins' stared upon the group of seven with fright. His beyblade ripped apart before his very eyes. The sounds of the bit beast screaming in pain only brought everyone who watched thrill. A perfect ending to an already dark evening for the group. The time had slipped through her fingers faster then she thought. Glancing down to the clock on her wrist. It showed the clock hit 12 thinking to herself 'Poor little Mel-iralla should be home by now.' She didn't have time to playing around in the building anymore. Work in the morning would bite for how long she was up. The group of six watched Rya leave first. It wasn't like they were to suprised. They did their parting ways now, but will come back tomorrow. Same time, Same place, so they couldn't miss each other. Her light Lavander eyes reflecting the moonlight. Every one tucked away in there comfy beds. The dark sneakers digging up the dirt while she walked. Rya didn't really think much about what had happened tonight. Regret would only pull her down. She needed to look forward no matter what happened. In her back pocket she had made enough money to pay for the bills. She would need more parts for her beyblade. Tonight no one stumbled in with any good parts.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Its alright Saku and I kind of understand what you're going through, how about you tell me your favorite Snack when we get to Tyson's and I can make it for you and the others, okay?" Asked Hilary gently as she had looked over at the girl.

"True but she must not be staying like this for a long time, even though it may be good for her right now she must not stay there forever." Said Ryo as he didn't know that his Whiskers were kind of tickling Tyson's cheek.

"Yeah I guess that's true Ryo but there's not much we can do..." Said Max as Ryo had nodded his head in understanding to what Max meant.

Melanie had sighed quietly as she was still fast asleep as she didn't have a clue about who was carrying her but she could tell that they were really kind and worried about her. 'I can't stay like this...the others will be waiting for me...' Thought Melanie as she had started to wake up before she had opened her eyes to look and see Ray. "Where are we...?" Asked Melanie softly as the others didn't expect her to wake up so soon.
User Image

Saku wasn't really in the mood for eating but ice cream did sound like a mood lifter. Maybe a nice hot chocolate. The more he thought about his favorite foods, he thought about hanging out with Rya. Sharing a nice bowl of ice cream. She used to take two peanut butter chip chocolate brownies and tucked them on each side of the bowl. Whip cream twisted on top with sprinkles and chocolate Syrup. Memories that would always stay pure only if he let them. Saku wasn't going to let anyone taint Rya of the past. Tyson starts to flinch feeling the cabbits whiskers brush his cheeks. It made him watch to scratch his cheek really badly. That was until a friendly voice came to their ears. They didn't expect Melanie to be up so soon. They weren't even home yet, here she was waking up. Ray's eyes softly gazed down towards Melanie. "I am glad to see your awake."
Rya took a small detour. Stopping at a small little bridge over a river. The moon light reflecting off the water. Calming and beautiful, she couldn't help but feel delighted. That was until her eyes caught on Kai. If it wasn't for the big tought guy. Rya eyes glared towards him, turning quickly back to the river. She thought to herself 'My luck I can't go any where.' The idea now that if she just kept her face forward, pretending she never saw the boy. He would keep his distance. It would be bad for him to approach Rya.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Just by acting like this and doing this isn't going to help you escape from whatever you're trying to do, just so you know." Said Kai loud enough so that Rya would hear him. "And I wanted to just be alone but it seems like my luck isn't all that good." Said Kai as he didn't know that Rya was thinking the same thing before he had walked close to Rya. "You just better NEVER come near my sister, not you or your little group of friends if you're trying to cause her harm, got it?" Asked Kai in a dangerous pissed off/angry tone of voice as he had looked Rya straight into her eyes.

"I knew that she was going to wake up soon, she's Kai sister after all, remember?" Asked Hilary in a joking manner as she had smiled at Mel.

"Oh sorry you should have told me that my whiskers were bothering you." Said Ryo as he had looked at Tyson before he had hopped on top of his head. "Is this better...Yuki I am glad to see those pretty eyes of yours again..." Said Ryo as he had gotten a small smile out of Mel.

"Well we were just about to arrive so she's just woke up just in time to be honest you guys." Said Max as he had looked at the others.
User Image

Rya pretend not to even hear the boy speak, each word echoing through the silence. It wasn't like she wanted the boys attention. She was leaning on the railing. She would let Kai say what every he wanted for now. At his final words she turned her eyes towards him. Hers in a lifeless stare. Threats did not amuse her in the slightest. "I do not take threats lightly." She turned back to the river. Watching the water ripple down the stream. "Do you think you are god? Passing judgement and punishment to all who cross you? People who tread other paths of life, wrong in your eyes." Taking a deep breath, she handled Kai like he was a child. An angry child screaming at her. There is a large brick wall in front of her emotions, that people can't get through with words alone. "Talk like a wise man, then speak of revenge. Some would call that muting your beginning point." Rya had no plan on going near Melanie. It didn't mean she was going to run and hide herself with Mel is around. If their paths did cross, fate would have a hand in it now. Rya isn't going to play dead for anyone.
Tyson scratched his face quickly the second Ryo jumped off him. He had to agree though, it was relieving seeing the girl wake up.
"I hope you know, we will always be there for you." His gesture of how their friendship would pull her through her troubles, like a kind hand in the dark shadows. Ray had to agree, he wanted to make greater memories with the girl. Memories and hopes for her future. That way she will never want to stay asleep, dreaming of her past to never end.
"I agree, if you need anything, we will be there for you."
Saku liked the idea, but it just wasn't enough for him. He wanted Rya back, the Blade Breakers were strangers. People who merely picked him up when he was down. So his next words might come off a little abrasive. The boy was hurt, words would fall off his lips just like they did when he was angry.
"I want Rya, can you do that? No I don't think you can. I don't think you can."
He started to push away from Hilary. Finally breaking free and darting back into the city. Tyson reaching out to grab him. This wasn't a good sign, but they couldn't possibly go back into town after him. Ray gripped his arms around Melanie. He wouldn't alow the girl to go after the boy. Looking towards Tyson, he shouted "Go after him, Tyson!" Everyone else needed to stay with Melanie there was no telling what could happen to her if she wasn't protected.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kai used to be exactly like Rya so none of her words phase her. "Nice little speech and it sounds like you have a Visitor." Said Kai as he had seen Saku running towards him. "Well good luck with how things go between you two." Said Kai as he had started to walk away before he had noticed that Tyson was not far from him.

"Thanks I really do appreciate it..." Said Melanie as she had blushed a little bit as she had laughed a little at Ryo and his antics. "I hope you know that Ryo's just fooling around with you Tyson; oh Saku..." Said Melanie as she had a frown on her face before she had jumped out of Ray's arms and had started to run after Tyson.

"Okay now I am really regretting giving her some of my Energy...what are you guys waiting for, lets follow after those three!" Said Ryo as he had looked at the others as they had agreed before running and had soon caught up with Tyson and Saku.

"What is it that you are going to do though Saku..." Said Melanie softly as she had approached the little guy.
User Image

Saku stared towards Rya, his eyes full of tears he rushed over to the side of the bridge. Rya did glance to see who it was but didn't bother to give another glance. The boy placed both of his little feet on the metal railing. He started to balance, while he yelled for Rya's attention. "If you want me to die, then kill me yourself." The boy truly had lost his last piece of sanity in him. In her eyes, the boy was being more then silly. She was not the one that put him on the railing. He placed himself there.
"Your placing yourself in danger, I am not going to save you if you fall."
She gritted her teeth pushing passed Kai with her shoulder. The second she placed to steps passed Kai. Tyson couldn't have gotten more angry with the woman. He just needed to be a little closer to pull the boy from the railing. What had gotten into him, what was he trying to prove. The sound of the little boys sneakers squeaked. His body slowly fading back. His eyes wide open, he didn't really want to die like this. Tyson screamed on the top of his lungs.
"Saku! No!"
He needed to be closer. Rya wanted to look forward, her mind screamed out for her to continue looking forward. Yet, her body reacted quicker then she thought it would. Turning almost on a dime. The wind ripping passed Rya, she flung her body over right over the railing. Her hair flickering in the air downwards. Her hand gripping Saku's, pulling him close to her. Rya tossed her jacket around the railing. Catching both sleeves she pulled them both up slowly. It happened so fast Tyson couldn't even believe what he was seeing. Tossing the boy back on to the bridge.
"I am sorry."
Her plan worked some what well. Her jacket on the other hand. There was stretching and almost rip signs in it. Glaring crueling down at the boy as she pulled herself over the railing.
"I will not do that again, you will die."
Rya glanced up seeing Melanie coming she tied the jacket quickly around her waist and pushed past Kai again. This time her walk full of rage. She was angry with herself, why would she do such an action. Avaritia caught his eyes on Rya moving away from the Blade Breakers group. He stopped in front of her. "Are they bothering you Rya." followed after her, hearing her reply.
"Not anymore."
Avaritia gave a last glare before the two disappeared into the distance. Saku tears hitting the pavement. He had never been so close to death. He wanted to believe that Rya would do it again. The look in Rya's eyes spoke for themselves. Rya wasn't coming back. His fingers pressing against the concret he screamed like he was in pain. Tyson stopped wraping his arms around Saku. He was lucky to be breathing right now.
"Are you an idoit."
He turned hearing foot steps behind him. It was none other then Melanie. It was a relief that Saku was alright. That was the last thing the girl needed was to see Saku die. He didn't think Rya did it for Saku or Melanie. He really didn't know why she did it. What was Kai doing up here with Rya in the first place. "What were you doing up here with Rya, Kai?" Threating the group would only cause more trouble for Melanie didn't the boy see that.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Saku don't!" Yelled Hilary as she had turned her head quickly and had hid her face on Tyson's chest as she was terrified to see or hear anything as they had both fell. "P-Please tell me that Saku's alright..." Said Hilary softly as this was starting to get to her as bad as it was for Melanie.

"NO!" Yelled Max as he had stopped right when he heard Rya and saw what she did. 'So she's not really all that evil as she wants herself to be...' Thought Max as he had watched what happened that seemed like it had happened within a few minutes.

"SAKU! Oh my gosh Saku please don't do that no more you terrified us." Said Ryo as he was kind of speaking for Mel as she had squeezed Ray's hand tight a little bit as she had closed her eyes before she had opened them to see Rya and that girl. "Here we go again, its as if that guy who is with Rya's energy clashes with Melanie, in other words natural enemies." Said Ryo as he had sighed.

"Nothing happened Tyson, this is usually where my brother goes to cool off, we all have these types of places after all." Said Melanie before she had glared at Rya's new friend/family member/sister. "You're right except its towards all of them." Said Melanie as she had glared at both of them as they left.
User Image

Tyson placed a hand on Saku's head. The tears on the floor will stop, even the wound on his heart would heal when given enough time. Death wouldn't have solved anything. Ray could feel Melanie's grip on his hand tighten. He couldn't help but have his heart almost stop in worry. He couldn't explain how much a relief it was for everything to be okay. The idea of Melanie seeing Saku plunge to his death. That would throw the girl into a tail spin that she might never pull out of. Ray wouldn't relax til both Rya and Avaritia disappeared into the distance. "I think if we tread a little more carefully." Tyson couldn't help but agree. If Rya wanted, she could have let Saku die right then and there. There would have been no time for anyone else to catch him. That didn't mean such a chance would happen the same way again. Saku was to small to really understand how stupid his action was until it was to late.
Avaritia [greed] placed a small smile on his face. If he would have saw what Rya did, she would have it held over her head. That should could thank everyone for.
"I don't think they are going to leave us alone." Rya hoped they would, but she wouldn't be that lucky. Nodding a bit she continued to listen. "I have place a small plan into action, so please tell me if or when they bother you again." What ever it was, Avaritia [Greed] isn't the type you wanted to mess with. He wasn't about brute strength or anything like that. Dropping a ciggerette to the ground. The smell still lingering. "Don't worry, I have already told everyone the same. I doubt that all of them will tell me." He made a shrug gesture. "Some will no doubt try to solve their problem." Turning the corner to move towards his place. He gave a small wave good bye. "Remember Rya." She only nodded once more, before heading down the dirt path to her house. She lived four doors down from Tyson. It used to be an honor. Now it felt like a problem. Reaching her house, she slipped her shoes of quietly. Acting as if she didn't want to wake someone up. She moved silently into her room.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"C-Come on Saku and let's get going..." Said Hilary as she had held Saku's hand while understanding completely as to why he wasn't reacting to anything so Max had put the little fellow onto his back as they had started to walk away before Ryo had hopped to the ground as he looked as if he was listening to something.

"You are right about treading lightly...seems like they have some kind of plan but I'm not sure what in case something happens..." Said Ryo as he had hopped onto Melanie's shoulder and had snuggled his cheek to hers making her smile a little.

"Well then that means that we'll have to be prepared for anything, Kai, you guys...lets start some serious beyblade training for me as soon as possible. I know that I can get back to my level of Beyblading soon enough." Said Melanie as they were all walking.

"Oh yeah you've got some real skills Mel, you were a Champion 5 times running at one Tournament, I just remembered that." Said Hilary as she had looked at Mel. "And that's when you had shown that other form of Ryo." Said Hilary as Mel had nodded to Hilary while having a small smile on her face.

"Before you even say anything Tyson I'm not showing that form, we use that form in case we really need to-like a back up plan." Said Ryo bluntly before he had looked as they were all walking together while Mel and Kai were walking together-when you would see them side by side you could actually see how they're related as brother and sister.
User Image

Rya fell on to dark blue bed sheets. Her soft lavander eyes gazing towards the ceiling. The scene playing through her head. Her words playing in her head 'If you fall I wont save you.' Yet she still reacted. Each foot step slowed in her mind. Every single movement emhased to remind her what she had done. She could feel his tears staining her chest, the little boys heart racing. Feeling he truly was going to die there. She placed a hand on her own heart, not even a single race. Almost if she wasn't frightened of falling. Rolling over to the side she pulled Kosuko from her pocket. The bit beast quickly appeared sitting in front of the bed. The bright light of its body. Even Kosuko could feel that things were going to get tougher from here. Soon the sun would raise up in the sky and this day would be done. That is life is all about, just living. Her eyes faded close slowly til she was out.
Saku placed his face on Max back. He is extremely quiet. The idea of things getting worse on them is like talking about a nightmare. As long as they just stayed away from them. Then things would be fine. That is what he needed ot keep telling himself. Ray nodded he didn't want to cause problems but if they were planning something. He wished he could drill it out of Rya.
"Do you have any clue on what it could be?" They really had no idea how badly they were webbed. Avaritia just needed to wait now. Saku didn't want to avoid Rya. He knew it was better if he did but still. She saved him, yet she swore she would never do it again. Her eyes looked so serious. He would never be able to erase from his mind.
"It could be anything really, there is one more of them then me."
He didn't count Matt or Saku. They wouldn't be any true help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff