Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Don't worry I at least know that you really care for me Saku." Said Ryo jokingly as he had smirked at the little boy as the others had followed Tyson and the others.

"Um Tyson...I don't remember anything but Pizza is something that tastes good and would be something that I'd eat...?" Askeed Mel as she had caught up with the guys.

"She's asking because she's picky as hell." Said Hilary jokingly.
User Image

Tyson couldn't believe what Melanie was asking him. There was no way she could not like pizza. Even if she was a picky eater like Hilary said. No one could hate pizza cause there was so many wonderful flavors. Turning the corner he smiled looking back towards Melanie with a cheesy grin. "No one ever hates pizza." He put a peace sign out he was so excited. A pizza place had just opened up. He was dying to be able to try it out. Everyone talked about how good it was. Yet, he never got the chance to try it out. Ray faded back from Tyson walking at the same pace as Melanie.
"Its basically bread, tomato sauce and cheese. The rest is all in your choice. It can go from hamburger meat to pineapple."
Now that he thought about this, this was the first time that Kai would be coming with them on their pizza run. Ray figured it was because Melanie was coming. Normally he would have just scoffed and left them to do what ever they wanted. "Some places have cheese sticks and stuff that doesn't even have tomato sauce, its just bread with cheese on top." that was Ray's favorite. When it was freshly baked it was the best. Saku's eyes catch on to a building the words 'Beyblade Seven Sins'. Stopping for a minute a man stood outside. His cigerette burning slowly. He was picked to be Avaritia [Greed]. He didn't really like Saku staring towards him. Blowing his smoke towards the boy.
"Didn't they teach you, its rude to stare." Saku pulled his eyes away from the man. The man looked extremely well dressed. A pair of black dress pants with a bright red button up shirt. He didn't know why he felt so nervous. Taking another puff of his cigarette. His eyes looked towards a line it looked like beybladers. He didn't ever notice this place, in the day light. His dad talked about it sometimes. He had to make a promise never to go in. As the doors opens to let one of them in, loud music plays. It felt like it was a club. Avaritia took another puff of his cigarette before blowing it in Saku's face again. "Little boy move along, your pissing me off." Tyson turned to see Avaritia blowing smoke in the boy's face for the second time. He moved back towards Saku taking his hand, he remarked.
"Don't talk to people like that Saku, they arn't worth time."
He gave a cruel smirk dropping the cigarette to the ground. A sizzling sound as he rubbed it out with the soul of his shoe.
"I didn't know you baby sat now, Tyson. I should have guessed though, your beyblade skills can only go so far." He wave Tyson on like he was a fly. He didn't even give the boy a second glance. The man thought he was much better then Tyson in every way. Stepping in front of the bouncer. Who looked like an x convict. Not someone you wanted to make mad. The music blared again but was quickly silenced as the dark red door closed.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Its not like I haven't really eaten Pizza but lets just say that was not in the Menu at the Hospital." Said Melanie as she had looked over at Tyson as she had given him a small smile. "Thanks and to be honest that sounds really delicious big time." Said Melanie as she had looked over at Ray as he had described things. "Sounds delicious all of it." Said Melanie as she had a small smile as she was walking beside Ray but had smiled at Kai as she had looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Oh and quit being so overprotective Kai, I'm feeling so much better than I had in a LONG time." Said Melanie as she had smiled before frowning as she had looked at the man who was treating her that way. "b*****d and learn how to respect others, you're nothing but a HUGE jerk who needs to just go back to your ways." Said Melanie as she had glared at the guy before looking at the others. "Come on and lets go we're not going to let some big oaf ruin our time out." Said Melanie as she had looked at the others as she was pretty hungry as well.
User Image

Ray watched the man walk back into the building. Tyson gritted his teeth he so badly wanted to go in to the building and show the pretty boy a lesson. For now he would wait though. There would be a chance, he didn't need to associate himself with that place. Nodding he pulled Saku quickly towards the others. "That is very well put, Mel." The pizza parlor was one building down from the 'Beyblade Seven Sins.' The business that had previously had the spot had a little beef with the 'Seven Sins.' It just so happened that they knew how to solve it. The new business is painted a clean white, pizza is drawn all around it. A blue neon light hangs in the window that reads 'Open.' It was a style that you served yourself. Eight different pizza types placed down a row. There is a man who stood at the register is rather plump. His eyes are a light brown. The man looked like he had jumped straight out of Italy. Tyson cheered with a happy smile. A lot of places around the area, didn't like the beyblade breakers paying for their food. They were house hold names. It didn't look like this guy would even know who they were. This time it looked like they would have to pay.
"What can I do for you?" Tyson rushed to the counter, dropping money for himself quickly he spoke.

"Keep those pizzas coming cause I am starved."
The man couldn't help but laugh at Tyson. He scrambled up the money and placed it in the register. It was only 9 dollars for all you can eat, Tyson wouldn't let an opportunity like this slip through his grasp. Ray took the next step towards the register, he didn't really care to stuff himself on pizza. Placing 5 dollars down he bought set of 6 bread sticks with cheese. It was his favorite anyways. Saku looked to the menu, it didn't look like they had any carrots. It was a little depressing. He knew that Ryo would be unhappy with that. The man stared at the little boy with a raise of the eye brow.
"Does your parents know your out this late?" Saku puffed out his cheeks dropping down 9 dollars for all he could eat and stomped off. He wasn't going to yell at the person who made his food. He was on the other hand extremely upset. His dad didn't mind as long as he was with Mel he would be okay with it.

Rya looked towards Avaritia stopped in front of her table. She held a whisky glass with coke in it. There was drinking aloud but she wasn't of the age. Not that she would care to drink and beyblade. She would have more fun in beating people in beyblading. Avaritia looked pretty calm but he waved for everyone to come over.
"Come here." Each sin moving around Rya's table. In total every sign one was a male except for Ira [wrath, Rya] and Tristita [Envy]. He decided he was going to make plans for all of them. "Who says we grab pizza after this?" Rya really didn't care to do anything after this. The only problem was, she only had a snack before she felt so she was up to eat. It just sounded fishy to Rya.
"Why?"
Avaritia [Greed] looked towards Rya with a cocky grin.

"We used to grab something to eat after every night, why is tonight any different." He had a good point but they really wouldn't talk about it before the night was actually over. Everyone else didn't see a big problem in it, giving a little nod in agreement. Giving in Rya gave a small nod, she pulled her drink back to her lips. She picked herself up hearing the song start to play on the radio. The Dj was new and had no idea what he just did. It was Melanie's song. Her eyes twitched in anger, she hated that song. She took the last sip of her glass. She waved for them to give her a clear shot towards the Dj. Tossing the glass to hit the wall beside his face. The look on his face was priceless to everyone. Laughter filled the room as the music stopped for a minute. Superbia [pride] spoke up between laughter.

"I don't know where you came from, but I would recommend you pick your songs better." The owner of the place smiled, this kind of thing was okay with him. It just made the atmosphere feel more dangerous. Rich people and dirty dealers loved these types of atmospheres because they felt courageous.

Tyson took his plate towards the booth they were sitting at. You could see the 'Beyblade Seven Sins' from the window. Saku couldn't help but glance towards the building a couple times. He gritted his teeth thinking to himself 'If Rya was here, he wouldn't have talked so tough.' Taking a small bite out of his cheese pizza.
"Its really good to have you back." He really wanted life to go back to normal.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Thanks for looking out for me Saku but I'd love me my own piece of that Pepperonia pizza even though I'd much rather have a Carrot." Said Ryo jokingly as he saw Melanie making a dish for her and him before she had sat down and tasted some food before she had looked over at Tyson. "You are definitely right about this food being so delicious! Heh you'll have to show me to some more spots that are great with the food." Said Melanie as she had smiled as the Owner of the Place had hugged Melanie. "Oh I guess that you remember me...he's a family friend and apparently brought Ryo some Carrots." Said Melanie as Ryo's eyes had perked up before he had pretty much dove into the plate of Carrots as he had started to eat some causing her to laugh as the Owner had left their Table.

"But on another Subject what is that place about, those guys seem like they got something stuck on their butts." Said Melanie as Hilary had laughed a little as she had looked at Hilary. "Don't really know much about the place except there are different styles of Beyblading there along with Rich People also go there to get an adrenaline rush." Said Hilary as she had shook her head at the thought of people using beyblades like that as Melanie had listened to her after eating Ryo's pizza. "Ok now I can't believe that people would really be so low as to use Beyblading for stuff like that, you guys never had to battle them before have you?" Asked Melanie as she had looked at the others.

"Nope but we're definitely ready in case they try to do something. You see some of the people there sometimes love to practice outside of Work and whenever they do-they destroy their Opponents Beyblade along with their Bitchip..." Said Max as Melanie had shook her head at it while still looking a little steamed.

"You're not going back there-yeah the guy is a b*****d but you need to start training again so that you can be back at your level of Beyblading." Said Kai bluntly as Melanie had given him a look as she had stuck her tongue out at her brother before she had continued to eat.
User Image

Tyson turned to Melanie with a big goofy smile. He knew that no one could ever hate pizza. "No problem I like being right." He laughed to himself. Though seeing the pizza parlor owner know Melanie. He was starting to think that Kai could swing his own name around more to help them out. He wouldn't say it out loud of course. The subject changed to one Tyson really didn't find favorable. Ray got rather serious hearing about the building.
"People like that bring shame to the game of beyblade."
The idea that someone would distroy anothers bitbeast chip was going to far. Yet, that is how it was. People who entered had to know what they were getting themselves into. The place was named 'Beyblade's Seven Sins.' There was nothing fluffy about the name. "At one point I feel bad for people who do such things, but another point, if people weren't so cocky to throw themselves into the ring with the beasts. Its like flirty at the edge. Sometimes you shouldn't gamble things." If there wasn't any challengers then people wouldn't come to watch either. Saku turned listening to Kai speak but his eyes towards the building. People would be thrown out, the look of terror written all over their face.
"If Rya was here, she would help those people!"
He took another bite of his pizza before turning to look at the others. He agreed with Kai about Melanie, she needed to work back up, but Rya has done nothing but reach and reach since day one. Some of her trainning was bizzare and scary. Tyson only look to the boy with a shake of the head.
"Your missing the point, real beybladers wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that."
He wasn't trying to frustrate the boy but it was true. Places like that was looked down upon. There is at least one in each town, some times they would even do a little treat and invite the main bladers to distroy the others. It wasn't something that you wanted to be linked even in the tiniest bit. The BBA hated such places. "It would look really bad on us if we even stepped one foot into a place like that." Saku had heard that the same thing from his own father. He didn't understand older people sometimes.
"Who is up for pizza." Avaritia [Greed] spoke with a cruel smile. The man who just got his butt tossed from the building was because of Rya. Not only did she take time in ripping apart his beyblade but she also found the harder he struggled the more damage she would do. In the end finishing off she left the beyblade in pieces. No beyblade, No money, No service. It was just that simple. Avaritia bet a decient amount of cash on Rya, of course always getting money back. Tristita [Envy] pouted a bit no one had challenged her yet. It was already getting to break time. "Yeah, thirty minutes of pizza but when we get back. Someone better challenge me!" Gula [Gluttany] had got his own match. Rya picked up her bey staring towards the others. She really didn't feel like going out, she wanted to stay around and see who would be next. Tristita could tell Rya felt it was tedious to leave and come back.
"If we leave then when we come back, people will see it as a big second entrence. Besides arn't you hungry?" She did make a good little profit from the beybladers that did challenge her. Spending two dollars on one slice of pizza wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Sighing to show she had been defeated in the debate. Gula [Gullutany] tosses his hands up, the group moved towards the door. There was seven of them it would look like a large group of people were leaving. Stepping out from the building first was none other than Avaritia [Greed] himself. Pulling a pack of ciggerettes from his pocket while he walked. Rya wasn't trying to mask herself with the group. There was just so many of them she vanished behind them easy. Tristita [Envy] walked beside Avaritia [Greed] in a long bright pink dress. It is extremely form fitting, fit her like a glove showing off her figure. People thought she did it to stand out, that they were right on.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

Melanie had looked down quickly as she had seen Gluttony, she didn't tell the others but he'd always try to flirt with her or make her self be awful because she couldn't remember anything. "You are right Ray, well lookie at what just walked in...along with somebody that I don't like..." Said Melanie as Ryo had bit on Melanie's sleeve as if trying to make her sit down before her brother had given her a look telling her to as she did.

"Wait Mel you didn't tell me anything, what happened to you when you had first moved back here?" Asked Hilary as she was looking over at her Cousin as she knew that the others would want to know what happened as well.

"The guy that is known as Gluttony's real name is Gula...he's always try to flirt with me and always belittled me anytime he was around me because of me not having any memories..." Said Melanie quietly as she had looked down at her hands before grabbing Kai's arm. "Just don't talk to them besides I've changed completely the last time I've seen that b*****d..." Said Melanie as she had slowly and quietly eaten her second piece of pizza.

"Well alright as long as he doesn't mess with you Melanie..." Said Max as he had looked at the girl.
User Image

Avaritia [Greed] smiled turning to look at who was sitting in the pizza parlor. It seemed like he was getting pretty lucky today. Tristitia [envy] turned her head in the direction of were he was looking. If it wasn't the Blade Breakers. Anyone who picked up a beyblade in this town knew them. She didn't want to give them any more of her attention. Looking to the Italian man at the regisitar she placed down enough money for the whole group to eat. Flashing money for attention. The girl envied anyone who was more popular then her, or had anything that they could wave around. "This is for all my friends." The man couldn't help but love with the Seven sins came to eat. It was an easy 70 dollars. Who wouldn't enjoy seeing them. Gula [Gluttony] took a small glance towards the Blade Breakers. How nice, the wonderful Melanie found her place in them. He found it a joke. He started to walk towards her but SuperBia [Pride] stopped him quickly. They didn't need to waste their time on such things. If the guy wanted to do things to the girl when the others weren't around. It really wasn't his problem but for now, he needed to watch himself. Saku gritted his teeth seeing the group enter. Each one of them pissed the little boy off. There appeared only to be Six of them. What could they not count. That was until his eyes shot wide open. The very charming Fornicatio [Lust] threw his arm around Rya's shoulder.
"Lets go pick the seat." He didn't even notice the Blade Breakers. Rya wasn't paying attention either. They picked a booth quiet a distance away. Saku looked like someone had just stomped on his lungs. Did he just see Rya hanging with them. Avaritia had no idea that Rya knew the group. She didn't show a sign of knowing them, but she also wasn't paying attention. Slipping into the both beside her, he brought a large plate. The other four slipping into the other booth. "Ira my darling, you should let me feed you." Rya rolled her eyes, such things would not be okay with her. Though the lovely Tristitia didn't mind it at all. Fluttering her eyes for a minute then opening her mouth as a gesture.
Ray felt like things started to make sense. The reason that Rya had Tournaments that no one even heard about. Why they weren't invited, why Saku wasn't aloud to come to them. It looked like the girl was one of them. He placed a hand on Mel's shoulder, trying to tell her not to do anything to crazy.
"It looks like she didn't see us, but your friend Gula did." He was ready to do what every he needed to do. That didn't mean he was going to force the hand though. Tyson looked to Saku, the boy looked like someone had just told him Santa claus is dead or something. He didn't really catch that Rya was with them. He was to busy glaring at Avaritia, to even notice.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

Melanie's shoulders shook a little so she had jumped a little as she had felt Ray's shoulder before she had given him a look as if she was thanking them before she had given Saku a little hug. "Yeah no kidding...he likes to cause me hell whenever he can, that's why I never came out of my Room when I first moved and told you not to tell anybody you knew that I was here-its like he has some damn spies that'll tell him anything to be on his good side..." Said Mel as her voice had shook as Hilary was shocked and was angry and upset as well.

Kai's fist had hit the table before he had stood up before he had heard 'Nii-San...' before he had sat back down but was glaring at the group of beybladers.

"Tyson...it seems like its a really good thing your match was interrupted by me, your blade would have been destroyed..." Said Melanie as she was looking upset. "I just can't stay here while not saying or doing anything, I'm sorry..." Said Melanie as she had apologized for what she would plan to do.

"Think we should stop her, she also looked terrified or was it just me...?" Asked Max as he had looked at the others.

"Rya why the hell didn't you say anything? Look at how you hurt Saku, your own family! And I-I thought that you were better than this Rya, why the hell do you decide to hide things from everbody including friends or family!? This is just like right before my Accident-I knew you were heading down this Road but if I wasn't in the Accident I probably could of helped you. And you Gula, you better stay the hell out of my life for good." Said Melanie in a dark and furious tone of voice-like a girl version of Kai. "Rya since you want to keep so much stuff to me it seems like you don't give a damn about our Friendship..." Said Melanie as she didn't notice a tear running down her cheek before she had felt it hit the ground. "Maybe if this is how things are going to be, things should probably end here...I really thought that you were better than this but I guess that you being here with them shows me the reality of things, you guys I'm leaving-I've suddenly lost my damn appetite..." Said Melanie as she didn't notice or realize that she had sounded just like Kai after the Pizzeria's place had shut closed behind her.

"Melanie..." Said Ryo as his ears had drooped, he felt like he couldn't do anything for neither her or Saku and he hated it.
User Image

Rya didn't even notice Melanie coming that was until she opened her mouth. The girl didn't even bother looking up. There was one thing she hated was being scolded by the woman. Who was she to look down on Rya. Avaritia [Greed] laughed looking towards Rya. "Ira, do you know this girl?" He wanted to continue to laugh but he saw that Rya wasn't taking it so lightly. She could hear the girls food steps quicken as she ran out of the Pizza parlor. Yet she wanted to say one thing and make sure it got through to her before her last step.
"Go sing your silly songs, do not pass your judgement on me."
Fornicatio [lust] rubbed the back of his head. Things mad sense now, why she hated the song 'Firework' so bad. She had ties to the person who sang it. Obviously bad ties as well. Tristitia gritted her teeth. No one asked her to come over here.
"How dare she!" Tristitia got up out of her sit chasing after the girl. The others sighed thinking 'And I was hungry.' Most of them at least taking one slice following after her. The group standing behind her while she snapped with a spunky smile. "Who are you to talk to Ira or any of us like that." Rya placed a hand on Tristitia's shoulder trying to tell her to back down. It wasn't worth their time. If it wasn't for Rya, that wouldn't have happened anyways. The girl obviously only had beef with Rya.
"Our friendship died along time ago. Why do you think I left flowers at the hospital."
Saku's eyes widen, such words were so cruel. He couldn't believe Rya would say them to Melanie. The group laughed, that was more like the 'Ira' they knew. Tristitia felt a little better. Ray gritted his teeth snapping at Rya. He didn't know what had happened but that didn't mean she could throw such a low blow. "She was your friend, how dare you talk to her in such a way." He stepped out in front of Melanie as if to protect her from something. Rya didn't need to throw a punch, that was below her. Though the tiger boy need to shut his mouth as well. So she figured she would pass a couple of words on to him.
"Friend?"
She shook her head slowly. Who would call someone a friend who would march up to her and judge her so cruely. She even had the nerve to say that she knew this was going to happen. "Why not listen to her, we are not friends." Saku gritted his teeth, throwing his hands out while he screamed at Rya. She wasn't a stranger to the little boy's screams.
"Rya you were my Hero."
The group couldn't help but laugh at the idea that Rya was anyone's Hero. This was funnier then anything else that would ever be said in the night. Her bit beast appeared behind her, Its fangs baring towards Ryo. Her name is Kosuko, a very old bit beast. The white tails of the box twitching gently around Rya as if to protect her. His face brushing passed the girls. Saku had never had Kosuko actually growl at him.
"I am my own Hero."
Tyson stepped back seeing the bit beast. It looked angry but that was normal most of the time they did feel the same emotion as their beyblader.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"You make me sick you good for nothing twisted b***h." Said Melanie in spite as she had moved to in front of Ray while looking really mad. 'Oh-no...' Thought Ryo as his eyes had turned blood red before the jewel had started glowing causing him to 'meow' before he had transformed into a wildcat bitbeast while looking pretty much almost the same size as Rya's bitbeast. "I'm better off with Singing instead of being around a Stuck-Up good for nothing lowlife piece of s**t like you Rya." Said Melanie as she had clenched her fists so tight that her nails dug in. "Why the hell don't you go ******** the boys and the girls of your Group, seems like you already do. Oh and woow a stupid whore to back you up, I don't give a damn about you or your pathetic ways to cope Rya, go to ******** hell!" Said Melanie as she had turned around before she had walked away from the group before she had turned around. "Oh and little girl who tried to hit me from behind, I dare you to hit me when I'm looking right at you!" Said Melanie as she had yelled towards the girls before she had walked away from the others. Ryo had transformed back into his small form before he had started to chase Melanie. "Melanie wait!" Yelled Ryo as he and some of the others had started to run to try to catch up with the girl before they were at the Park and noticed that she had disappeared on them.

"Oh great...where could she had gone...?" Asked Hilary as she was sounding worried as she had looked around before Ryo had hopped himself in front of them before hopping to Tyson's height before going up and down.

"Follow me and...trust me its not good at all...its as if she had broken down like when she first woke up again..." Said Ryo as he had stopped while sounding really worried about Melanie.

Melanie was sitting against a tree trunk while holding her knees as you could hear her sniffle. The memories she had of her and Rya together just made her sick and she just wanted to get back at Rya for everything.
User Image

Rya took everything that Melanie said. The cruel smirk never leaving her face. Melanie was wrong about everything she said. Rya never touched any of them. Such lies tossed at her would do nothing to her. It only brought a small laugh to slip from her mouth. The girl was gripping to anything she could think of to get back at her. It was proof she had wounded the girl very deeply. Saku hated the two girls fighting, placing his hands on to his ears. Things were spiraling out of control. Both bit beast looked like they were about to rip each other apart. Rya reached behind her, running her hand gently petting Kosuko. Tristitia gritted her teeth but turned to Rya hearing her laugh. The girl was truly cruel. "She should be careful, rage is one of lifes deadly sins." This only brought a cruel laugh to spread through the group. Ray looked towards Rya with a mean look.
"Do you feel good about what you just did."
That question was suppose to be a scolding type. It had no effect on her just like the words Melanie said. She looked over to Saku who held his hands over his ears. He wanted this all to be a bad dream. The boy had to know this was going to happen sometime. Ray continued to yell towards her. "You know she actually cared about you." Rya didn't believe those words either. People who cared about you normally didn't judge you as harshly or quickly as Melanie did. Watched as Rya just turned to walk towards the 'Beyblade Seven Sins' building. It was like the woman showed no wounds. Tristitia rushed behind the short haired girl.
"Wait for me!" As the group started to walk away Avaritia stayed for one second. He wanted to press something in, it wouldn't be right if he didn't get a little jab in.
"You all talk like we did something wrong, last time I checked." He tossed his cig to the ground. The light of it flickering slowly out. "We were just having a nice dinner til your friend showed up." He turned walking behind the others. Ray watched as the group left he was angry. That may have been true that they didn't truly start it but they did make it worse. He wasted no more time grabbing Saku's hand and chasing after Hilary, wanting to know were the girl would hide. The words frightened Tyson 'Your lucky that I jumped in, your bit beast and beyblade would have been broken.' He never knew how close he was to danger until now. Chasing behind Ray the words playing over and over.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

"Hmm I smell her and I also smell blood, must be from when she was clenching her fists so hard..." Said Ryo as he had looked back to see the others. "Well you guys sure did get here quick-she used to run track which is why I'm so used to her speed." Said Ryo as he had used one of his ears in a 'follow-me' type of motion. "And shh so that we can observe her first before anything, at least...I think that's what we should do..." Said Ryo as he was even sounding unsure as he felt like he was hurting as well-he felt every pain that Melanie felt before he had plopped onto the ground. "Um...how about somebody carry me, I feel the pain that Melanie is feeling and its kinda getting too much..." Said Ryo as he had a sad look in his eyes as his jewel started to glow. "Well with my Jewel glowing that means that we're near her." Said Ryo as he was starting to sound relieved as he tried to take another inch but had plopped onto the ground again.

'Damn her to hell, all of them...I'm not going to allow people to take pity on me!' Thought Melanie as she had punched the ground. "Good for nothing Traitor and I don't give a damn about what she thinks about me Singing, I hope that they do a repeat of my Song at that sickening place where she goes to...wait...who's there!?" Asked Melanie as she had heard the bushes rustle behind her before she had looked surprised and scared to see...Gula of all people. "W-What the hell do you want you b*****d?" Asked Melanie as she had wiped her eyes with the back of her hands as you could tell that her hands were bleeding from when her nails had dug themselves into her skin when she had her fists clutched.

"Tyson a little help, especially since you're kind of in a daze and almost stepped on me..." Said Ryo as he was a little pale as he had glad that Max had grabbed Tyson's arm cause his foot was right over him. "Too close to death..." Said Ryo before he had passed out but the jewel on his forehead was still glowing as they were getting closer to her.

"Tyson what's the matter...is it what Melanie had said involving that Beybattle?" Asked Hilary as she could pretty much read the guys like a book-but not Kai since he was being even more quiet than usual as he was walking with them.
User Image

Gula body was rather pudgy but the man could move extremely fast. Some would find it shocking but he figured if anyone would know this Melanie would. She looked so weak to him, he loved every minute of it. The blood dripping from her hand. 'Ira' was picked well for part. It looked like the girl had snuck under Melanie skin pretty deep. "Aw, poor little Mel-chan." He stepped closer to the girl slowly. Making small gestures with his hands as he talked. "Your so cute, did you think you were really strong enough to get passed Ira. I don't know how you know her. Then it goes to show you don't know her too well." He placed his hands on to his hips. "You silly little b***h, if you come around our turf again." He punched his fist into his open palm. A little crack sound as he grinded it cruely. A goofy smile never leaving his face. "You hold your head up high like your something special, Mel-chan. Your nothing but dirt under our feet." The man took his tongue and slid it slowly around his lips. "Take the warning, Mel-chan." A little trickle of blood slipped from the corner of his mouth. He was biting down on it now. Drawing enough blood just to produce a droplet of blood to drip from his lips. "You don't make the rules, we do." The sound of foot stepps heading their way made him turn quickly towards his side. He needed to be heading back anyways. He had a spot to fullfill. It wasn't like they wouldn't know where he was. He rushed off quickly pushing through the bushes. Tyson apearing in the clearing now. He hadn't seen Gula but his eyes did stop on Melanie. He didn't mean to stumble into her view. He was just trying to listen to the cabbit. Then with Max's question. It just happened. A sweat drop fell from the side of his face.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

"Wait...Tyson tell us what you see because Melanie is definitely not looking at you, her attention is elsewhere." Said Ryo as his ears were flopped down while Saku was holding him.

"G-Gula...stay the hell away from me and leave me alone!" Said Melanie as she had glared at him before she had just started to shake as she heard him talking. "I don't care punch me if you even want you lowlife b*****d!" Said Melanie before she had gotten quiet quickly before she had a look of fear on her face.

"T-Tyson you're the one who's ahead of us what do you see?" Asked Hilary as she wasn't far from him as they were walking together.

"N-No stay away from me!" Said Melanie as she couldn't do anything except back herself towards the tree trunk some more because she was stuck as Gula had bitten himself as he was too close to her. "And don't call me Mel-Chan, you are not a friend of mine..." Said Melanie as she didn't know that her voice was shaking as she had looked away from him until she heard the others calling her name before she had slid down to the ground while looking shook up.

"Melanie! Mel what the hell happened?" Asked Hilary as she had ran to where the girl was as she had hugged her to notice that she was shaking badly as tears were falling down her cheeks. "Mel...Mel...YUKI!!" Yelled Hilary as she had given Melanie a good shake before she had hugged Hilary while crying her eyes out after telling what happened and who was here a second ago.

"Sickening b*****d...Mel...just get some rest now..." Said Ryo as he had hopped from the others to the girls as his forehead had touched hers as the jewel was glowing before she had closed her eyes and seemed like she was breathing normally. "Don't worry she's just asleep...I don't need to see her have anymore Breakdowns..." Said Ryo as he had a sad look while looking at his Owner/Friend/Sibling.

"Couldn't we report this to the police?" Asked Max as Kai had shook his head no.

"No cause that would probably only get my sister into trouble. Like they had said-even though I like it she had approached them first but we can probably do something about this Greed guy, if the police can do something about that b*****d." Said Kai as he had looked at the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff