Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Rya gritted her teeth just as she was just about to finish the boy, Ryo came out wailing. If she knew this would have happened she would have called out Kusoko to defend against it. Watching her blade slowly come to a stop drove her absolutely nuts. In how long it takes for a person to say done, that is what Tyson would have been. Walking over to Kusoko, she picked it up turning to Ryo. At least she did enough damage to make herself happy. Not even a scratch on Kusoko. Tyson on the other hand looked over to Ryo and screamed back. "I had her right were I wanted her, you ruined everything!" That thought only made Rya laugh. She would love to make a witty comment to him like 'That is why your attack ring is broken and mine is still fine.' Or 'I didn't know you challenged me to a suicide attempt.' Really the boy just got angry and thrashed around. He was rather lucky that Ryo came. Rya in the heat of the battle would have distroyed his bitbeast chip and would not have felt bad at all. Ray stared towards the girl with question. Rya didn't understand why Mel was asking her. She didn't want to bey blade against the boy anyways. She was dragged out her, so if Mel wanted to take a crack at him. That was beyond her control. Rya waved Mel on like, she had said 'go ahead.' Ray wasn't even sure if she should be beyblading yet she was challenging Tyson again for the rest of the blade breakers Honors. Tyson gave a smirk, he would glady show Mel just how strong his dragoon is. Picking up his bey was when he finally noticed. Dragoon had taken a lot of damage, his attack ring had been chipped away so far that it wouldn't hurt anyone. He didn't even notice when something like that was happening. If he accepted a bey battle like this, he could trash his bey. "Isn't it rather weak to pick on someone who already just got out of a bey blade battle." His tune was changing turning to the others he remarked. "Does someone else want to take her." He didn't want to explain why, but Ray had a good idea. He wasn't going to step up though. It would be stupid for Ray to defend Tyson when Mel was fighting for their honor. Moving back over to Saku. The boy jumped up wrapping his arms around her.
"You were so awesome Rya! Even better then that guy your always watching."
A small blush came to her face. She is just lucky that Saku didn't say his name. That would have made this time here awkward. 'Yes, I have every bey battle you have ever been in recorded.' sounded like a crazied fan girl. Saku blinked for a minute, confused on why Rya's face was a little red. Rya quickly snapped
"Mel might be beyblading next, we should cheer for her."
Saku gave a quick nod then turned towards Mel with a fist pump. He would get to see Ryo in action again.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Then go and get your blade fixed so that I can kick your a** and teach you a lesson, Saku has more sense than you. Are you even going to apologize to the others?" Asked Melanie as Kai was about to say something but she had already said everything he was going to tell Tyson so he couldn't help but have an amused smirk.

"And you guys say that I have a bad temper, huh...?" Asked Hilary sarcastically as she had looked at the others.

Melanie had took out her beyblade. It was a gorgeous with a cream type of white along with brown base and the bitchip was red. "I can wait for whenever you want to blade against me, or if you're afraid of being beaten by a girl then I understand why you won't blade." Said Melanie as she had smirked while looking at Tyson.

"Trust me there's no stopping Mel when she gets so upset, ask Saku or Ryu..." Said Hilary as she and Matt had sweatdropped.
User Image

Tyson gritted his teeth, what was wrong with this girl. He had just got out of a bey battle. It was like she was taking prey on him at his weakest point. Then to make a fool out of him by trying to act like she was his mom or something. Who did she think she was. Tossing Dragoon into his pocket he grunted. "You think your big and bad because you picking up were some one else left off." He turned his head away from the group. If Mel thought it was okay to call out his miss judgements then he was going to call out hers. "How much of a friend are you, you interrupted Rya's beyblade battle just to take me yourself. Doesn't sound very nice to me, but here you stand acting like you know better." Rya flinched at the next things that came from his mouth. "Did you think that Rya couldn't beat me, so you would just come in to save her. Don't you think that is be littling. In the end you just did the exact same thing I did." Rya eyes closed trying to wash the thought from her mind. Yet the question started to echo 'Did you think that Rya couldn't beat me?' Turning away she didn't need any of this. Not waiting for another reply she started to walk away. She had a Tournament in two hours now. She needed to sharpen her bey's attack ring. The last thing she needed to hear was doubts. Saku blinked watching Rya walk away. Thinking to himself, 'Mel wouldn't do that, would she.' Ray had to give Tyson credit for one thing, he did make a strong debate towards the girl. Strong enough to have Rya even leave because of it. Shaking his head with a sigh he muttered to himself.
"Why do I think this is going to happen a lot."
Saku watched as the door shut behind Rya. Just like that she was gone, he really hoped that didn't put a wound in Mel and Hers relationship. Tyson made his last point this one even sharper then before.
"Your no better then me, so don't scold me like you are."
He looked to the others to say a word. Ray wasn't going to get in on the conversation. He felt that his spot out side of the debate was better. He could pretend they weren't fighting and that things would work themselves out some how.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Wow you are nothing but the most thickheaded person that I have ever met, oh wow...so just because you may have probably ******** up your Relationship with your Teammates so you'll gonna try and flip it on me? Get a damn clue Tyson and nobody is scared of your a**, if you didn't have Dragoon you'd be like everybody ******** else." Said Melanie as Ryo had appeared and had scampered behind Saku and Ray.

"Oh great he just had to make her flip out, even I get nervous when she's like this..." Said Ryo causing Hilary and the others to sweatdropped.

"Saku I am not the type of person who would do that to a best friend of mine, and if Rya wants to take things the wrong way its her choice. I believe in our friendship completely no matter what somebody tries to put in somebody else's mind." Said Melanie as she had bumped into Tyson before she had glared at him and smacked him in the face hard before stomping away before she had walked out of the Dojo.

"Oh great..." Said Hilary as she and Ryo had sighed.
User Image

Tyson gritted his teeth taking a hit to the face. He never swung back, it wasn'ts his way to be hitting girls. He wanted to scream something back to her but it was useless she had already entered the Dojo. Turning to Ray he screamed "Where does she get off telling me what to do? Then she swings on me, I didn't even touch her! She needs anger management." Ray couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Tyson saying that. He was quick to help anyone out. Even if he stumbled the words that shouldn't have said. He was in rage and said them out of defense of his team title. He was really hard to understand but the boy meant good. Of course that didn't mean what he said was right either. This was truly troubling to pick either side. Looking towards Kai Ray smiled
"What are we going to do with him."
He let out a laugh. Saku turned to the door, wondering if Rya was coming back. Yet no sign of her, he didn't know what to do. Looking back to Tyson then to Hilary. He was starting to think that Melanie might have had a better day if they didn't show up.
"I hope Rya comes back, before her tournament starts. She is probably going to watch her tapes to get pumped up."
Ray turned to Saku with a sigh, he couldn't say what would happen. He hardly knew the strange girl. He placed a hand on top of the boys head trying to reasure him everything would work out in the end. Things had that way.
"What type of tapes does she watch before a match, maybe the group can go get her one and make amens."
Saku liked the idea, then Mel could give it to her but it wasn't that easy. Placing a finger on his cheek to think about how they could even pull that off.
"I think that is impossible, she records the tapes herself. This stupid boy beyblade battles, she watches them in amazement. There wouldn't be a match that slipped passed her record button. I don't really get much time with Rya anymore since the accident. She still lives in the house. I can't even remember what the beyblader looks like or what is name is."

Rya slipped her shoes off, entering the house she spoke out.
"I am home, Saku called in for me again." The girls parents were dead but she didn't live like it. In fact she had forced the thought so far in the back of her mind. That brought them back as Imagary friends. She would see her mother walk out of the kitchen, her face smiling back to Rya. Even her voice everything, some things had changed. Her voice was the only one truly heard through the house "Yeah, I saw mel today. I need to get pumped for the Tournament though."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Quiet down with your Tantrum and to be honest I'm not sure about what you guys would be able to do with this boy." Said Ryo as he had walked in front of Tyson before sitting down in front of him. "Look you two have one thing in common and that's being hotheads, but you need to remember how to talk to a lady-well how to talk to others." Said Ryu as he had looked over at Tyson as he was ready to give him a speech. "Yes Melanie snapped but she's not all the way better-she thought that if you had gotten some sense smacked into you that you would have understood what she or anybody was going to say." Said Ryo as he had sighed as he had used his hind leg to brush his head before shaking his body making his fur stand. "I can sense that you're a good kid and trust me whenever Rya does not want to be found, you will not be able to find her Ray." Said Ryo as he had turned around to look over at Ray and the others. "Saku could help with an idea about what to get for Rya-Chan though I definitely know that's for sure-but...somebody also needs to go on ahead and find Rya-and I bet that she's inside of her Bedroom, yup she definitely is..." Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped as he heard Hilary's Aunt call her name and asking what happened.

"Now what the hell are you trying to do, get me killed?" Asked Hilary as she had given Tyson a look. "If you want to come and see Mel to see if she's calmed down then you can come with me Saku, and that goes along with anybody else." Said Hilary as she had looked at the others as Kai was just pretty much waiting for them to leave as Max said that he would go with Hilary.
User Image

Saku really didn't want to go see Rya, she didn't like him coming over as much anymore. He didn't really understand why. Removing her shoes she slipped into the house. "What are we going to do with that boy, he needs to let you work." Rya shrugged her shoulders, looking towards the living room. She wanted to get pumped up before the Tournament. "I guess there is no helping it, are you hungry?" She gave a small nod and spoke out loud. "But I can make it mom." into the kitchen she started to pull things out of the fridge. Little things here and there.
Saku stared towards Tyson listening to Ryo explain how Melanie and him were a like. Tyson only saw it as proof of his point. Rubbing his finger under his nose he looked over cocky hearing such news. He didn't need to hear any more he felt like he was on top of the world. Ray glanced over listening about Rya. If she didn't want to be found, she wouldn't. That was pretty strange. It sounded like someone else he knew, turning in the direction of Kai but never making a comment.
"No, that wasn't on my to do list today anyways." Tyson laughed but turned his eye contact back to Saku. The boy didn't even hesitate to look for Rya. His explaination was even stranger.
"I want to see how Melanie is, Rya should be fine."
Ray could have sworn that he was worried moments ago. Yet, now he didn't seem like he wanted to show a sign of worry. Ray gave a small nod before following into the house with Saku. Tyson only grumbled behind them. He really didn't want to see the hot head swinging meanie. He didn't look like he would have much of a choice. Worse part, if he ever did get with Hilary. He would have to see even more of this woman.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"He did not hear what I was trying to tell him involving the whole Speech I made, did he?" Asked Ryo as he had sighed as he had looked at Kai who had shook his head in order to answer him. "Well sorry but I guess that I'll hitchhike with you Saku because if I were to walk over there then the Neighbors would probably freak out about me." Said Ryo as he had hopped from Hilary's hand, to Tyson's hand, and then he had perfectly landed on Saku's shoulder.

"Wow you're a pretty cool Bitbeast." Said Max as he had looked at Ryo while smirking at him in amusement as they had wall walked over to the House.

"Hm? Where did she go, well you know her-she does something involving Artistic, said something about playing on that Wooden guitar and listening to music." Said Hilary's Aunt as she had said Hello to the boys before Hilary had walked upstairs. "Well might as well be ready for anything..." Said Hilary as Ryo had to nod his head in agreement before she had opened the door.

It was the complete opposite of Hilary's Room, different tones of blue along with the Cieling being as if its the sky and the stars were out as Melanie had been strumming on her Guitar while singing one of her favorite songs as she was also writing down something in a Notebook every once in awhile as she had stopped singing to put some notes in. So she loves Music and this is one of the songs that she had made her own before her Parents had died.
User Image

Saku stared towards Hilary Aunt not wanting to cause any trouble he just kept his mouth shut. He was afraid what might be on the other side of the door. Though when Hilary opened the door. Hearing Melanie sing was something he thought he would never hear again. Saku just stood quietly listening he loved Melanie's voice. He wished so many days that she would have made it to the Radio station. The day of the car accident she was suppose to be going to Debue her first song. Rya really didn't take it very well. It was something he couldn't do anything about. If there was ever a fight between them. The only one who could solve it was the two of them. He never knew what would happen. Ray listen to the girl sing, she sounded so beautiful. Why didn't she try to sing for a living. She sounded so professional already he didn't think that anyone would reject her voice.
"She sounds so beautiful."
Saku turned to Ray seeing his eyes sparkle a bit in amazement. The little boy just nodded, Melanie deserved to be on stage with millions wanting to see her sing. There was probably tons of people who heard her song and wished to hear more. Yet there she sat in front of everyone, playing for only their ears to hear. Tyson gave a questionable look.
"I have heard this song before."
Saku place a finger to his lip to have him not say another word until she stop singing. This is one time Tyson was going to listen to the boy.
Rya took her little snack and sat in front of of the tv. The dark house only showing the flickers of the tv's lights. The way she watched so intently almost made her look like she was hypnotized.
"You know I can turn on the light for you." Rya shook her head no continuing to let the tv's light reflect off her skin only. Watching a beyblade rip across a Tournament ring. The sounds of the grind metal echoing in her ears. A tear fell from her face but no sign of pain on her face. A lonely tear hitting the wooden floor. "Why are you crying Rya?" Rya didn't even know herself. She didn't know this was the tape she watched when the car accident happened. The memory pushed to the back of her mind, just like the memory of her parents would be forever lost. For Rya, they were still alive with her. "I don't know." She continued to watch the tape "Mom loves her silly girl."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image
Melanie had strummed on her Guitar a little after she had finished singing before she had stopped and had heard clapping which were Hilary and some of the others before she had blushed out of embarrassment. "H-How long were you guys watching and stuff?" Asked Melanie as she had smiled while looking embarrassed.

"Um...how about from the start to finish and I think that you'll be having some more fans, right Saku?" Asked Hilary as she had smiled at the boy as she had always loved hearing her Cousin sing as well.

"Yeah you're great, I would have never known that you have a Singing Voice like this." Said Max as Melanie had smiled as she had thanked him.

"Wait a second you said that you've heard my Song somewhere before Tyson?" Asked Melanie as she had stood up while looking surprised. "Oh wow they must have put on my Song when the Accident happened, wow I just don't even know what to do to even thank them or say anything..." Said Melanie as her eyes had watered as she didn't know that her dream had became true, well part of it-Next it was the part of her dream as to where she sings in front of a huge Crowd.

Kai just couldn't help but smirk at Melanie as he had patted her on the top of her head which had made her smile while looking at him. "It had to have been you big brother..." Said Melanie as she had smiled. Her last name was Hiwatari but her and Kai's mother had left Kai's father while she was pregnant with Melanie as she had been with her dad. Kai had found out about her and searched for her-and didn't even know that she was related to Hilary but they had stayed in touch with each other-well until she vanished and suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Hm? Hilary don't pass out...me and Kai have the same mother which is how we're related." Said Melanie as she had smiled as she did have some of Kai's personality as the others did say as Ryo had flew out of his Bitbeast while sweatdropping and looking at the others while sitting on Melanie's bed. "Oops...well I guess that I did forget to mention this...but remember! I was under a sleep while Melanie was unconscious since there was no beyblading so I remember some stuff but as soon as I saw Kai I know who he was, just thought that he had told you guys." Said Ryo as Kai had given Ryo a look saying shut up before Ryo had ran from Kai and had jumped to be on Tyson's head. "Don't let him try to give me a bath, he's gonna do that in his way of torturing me, I didn't know you didn't tell them! HELP!!!" Said Ryo quickly before he had somehow hidden under Tyson's hat before Melanie and Hilary couldn't help but start laughing badly.
User Image

Ray couldn't even believe what he just heard. Melanie was related to Kai. Scratching the back of his head he made a nervous laugh. He wasn't the only one who was shocked. This threw Tyson for an even bigger loop this would mean that he could make Kai mad easy. Taking Hilary wouldn't be to much of a problem, the girl swung at him so much that he just got used to it. He didn't need to make Kai his enemy. He stayed silent not wanting to say much more on the subject.
"Wait, your Kai Hiwatari? The guy that Rya watches on tv?"
The boy couldn't handle all of this information. He was related to Mel, how come she never told Saku. He turned to Ryo with a sigh. He wondered if he shook it out of his mind. Where ever this wave took him he was willing to ride it. "I am glad to meet you, I never knew Melanie had a brother." He put his hands out but gave a pout like face. "That doesn't mean you can scold me like your my dad still." Turned towards Hilary, he could tell this was news to her as well. Tyson and Ray felt good knowing they weren't the only ones suprised out of their minds.
"Well at least she didn't get any Genes you got."
Ray joked with a playful grin. He turned towards Tyson trying to tell him to make some type of comment about it. That way Kai wouldn't be to emberessed. The boy just couldn't think of anything that wouldn't get him hit.
Rya stared at the tv even after the tape was done playing. It was time for her to leave. She just couldn't help but stare towards the tv in the dark. The room would look so empty for anyone who saw her.
"You should start heading out if you want to make it to your Tournament." She got up slowly clicking the lights on. Moving towards the door she smiled towards the house "I am leaving." She slipped her black sneakers on to her feet. "Be careful." She gave a sweet smile. Rya turned towards the door calling out in to the house. "I always am, I love you guys." She locking the door behind her. She pulled her jacket closed tightly. Rushing down the street, passing Hilary's house. She slowed down for a second. Staring at the house for a second, she could see everyone smiling through the window. She could almost hear them being so happy. Forcing her head back in front of her. She started to rush down the dirt road again. Turning a couple of corners when she hit the city. A small building with red lights that read 'Beyblade Seven Sins.' Stepping down the stares a large bouncer looked down at the girl with Lavender eyes. He didn't even bother to look at the clip board. He let her pass through the door.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Sorry and to be honest I had lost a lot of Memories during the Accident and why you didn't know Saku was because me and Kai had lost contact with each other for year, in fact this is the first time that we've seen each other ever since we had been separated." Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped at Ryo.

"Damn pain in the a**...and ha ha ha very funny Ray." Said Kai half-sarcastically/half-jokingly as he had looked at the Cabbit that was spying at him through Tyson's cap before he had put the cap all the way on Tyson's head so that he would arrive.

"Sorry and um...if I remember correctly that was when we were little kids Ryo, I didn't know that you had gotten scarred for life after some of those Events." Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped while looking confused.

"Well Kai is the type of person who would treat his Teammates along with myself equally. You see he's not hitting the back of my head because of this Condition from just recovering with my Memories and stuff-but other than that he would have hit the hell out of me like how he usually hits Tyson-no offense on that Tyson." Said Melanie jokingly before she had snapped her fingers as she had remembered something. "Oh yeah...and uh Tyson...you better coax Ryo or something or else you'll be having a Cabbit living under your hat for a long time-but I know that Saku would know how to get Ryo out of your hair literally." Said Melanie as she had smirked a little in amusement.
User Image

Rya stepped in, everyones eyes catching her just briefly. She didn't really pay any mind. The place only opened up in the night time. Instead of a dance floor a beyblade ring stood. It looked nicely replaced. Large metal spikes stood like bars to keep the beyblade in. An announcer stopped the music for a minute. "It looks like Ira is here." That was Rya's chosen name for the place. Each deadly sin was a beyblader who was payed to pretty much rip appart other beybladers for amusement. The more people bet in your favor or came to see you. The more money you got. It was looked down upon by the BBA but Rya could careless. She felt this place respected her talents. It wasn't like the BBA ever knocked on her door asking her to come to Tournaments or anything. They were always changing out, if you lost your battles to much you were out. You couldn't be one of the deadly sins if you weren't deadly. Rya is graced with Ira, Ira is the Sin of wrath. The owners thought it fit her perfectly, not only did it sound like her real name but the way she beybladed it looked like she was taking her anger out on them. It was intoxicating to watch. Each of the deadly sins knew each other by the Sin name only Gula [Gluttony], Fornicatio [lust], Acaritia [Greed], Superbia [Pride], Tristitia [Envy], Ira [Wrath] and Acedia [sloth]. Each one holding their head up like they had earned a title that no one could take from them. People whispered a bit, new commers never understood why Ira was a girl. Rya would need to climb to a little level were she would stand in a row with everyone else. Everyone had the right to challenge what ever sin they wanted. Some even tried to come in groups, taking one sin on until they either lost, or looked foolish. When she finally got to the level each one of the sins looked towards her with a small signal of hello.
The hot head Tyson felt good about hearing that he wasn't the only one that had to take the abuse that Kai liked to hand out. He never seemed to ever let up sometimes. Tyson wondered if it was the way he was raised. It surely couldn't have been the genes cause Melanie acted more like Hilary in his oppinion. Just a little quicker to the swinging and yelling. Tyson tried to shake the Cabbit out of his hat. Now it was pay back time. How would he feel being scolded. He took the hat from his head and shook the top of his head a couple of times. Saku put his hands out to catch the Cabbit.
"Its okay Ryo, I wont let Kai do anything to you." He nuzzled the bit beast to make the little one happy. Ray shrugged his shoulders.
"I just calls it as I see it."
Then again he hated to see what a girl version of Kai would even look like. That was a scarring image. Ray looked out side seeing how dark it had gotten. He wasn't to surprised they did come over after school so it was already pretty late when they came over. "Wow time really flys when your having fun." Saku nodded, rubing the top of Ryo's head he thought to himself. 'I hope your doing really good in your Tournament Rya.' He didn't have any worry on his face. Just a little bit of disappointment. He really wished that the remeeting with Mel would have went over better.
"I say we go to the pizza place for a nice hot slice of cheesy goodness."
he still wasn't over the fact he wanted pizza.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"That sounds like a great idea but as long as there is no Karaoke at the place Saku, I know about how sneaky you can be at times." Said Mel jokingly as she had smirked at Saku in amusement before she had looked at Tyson. "Well to be honest he would have been like puddy in your hands if you would have given him a Carrot but I guess that's another way to get him out of your hair." Said Melanie jokingly as she had given Tyson a small smile.

"Room spinning, I see three Saku...need Carrot..." Said Ryo as he had the swirly eyes again before he had leaned against Saku as he had purred as he was being petted. "Sorry about biting you, that was rude but PLEASE don't call me a bunny, your Bitbeasts-all of you. Well since I was the first one created I had helped them gain the skills that they have now-and I must say that they have found the Owners that they should always stay with." Said Ryo as he had smirked.

"Quit getting mushy Ryo and yeah to be honest I'm pretty hungry myself but what kind of place to eat some Pizza?" Asked Mel as she had looked over at the others. 'Why do I feel like they're gonna set me up to sing no matter where we go...' Thought Mel as she had sweatdropped a little bit.
User Image

Saku laughed hearing Ryo talk about wanting a Carrot pretty badly. He hoped that the pizza place had carrots for the bit beast. He didn't want to let the guy down. Tyson really didn't even bother to listen to the thing. You could tell he had only one thing in mind. That was food. Hearing Mel talk about going to get pizza. That was the only thing that go through to his thick head. The boy threw his hands up into the air and took Max in one arm with Ray in the other arm. "Now we are talking lets go!" He pulled the two guys out of the house. Ray turned back looking at the others.

"You better hurry, no one can get between Tyson and his food."
that was a good point. Saku quickly raced up behind him. He poked Ryo's nose.
"Its okay Ryo, your still important to me."
He tugged the two boys down the dirt road. He was cheering to himself about being able to eat the pizza. Ray felt a little emberassed. He could swear people thought Tyson was drunk.

"Ira, you took a while to get here." Fronicatio spoke, he looked very handsome but beybladed some what well. Rya thought it was pretty cheep that most of the people who challenged him was googy eyed girls. It was only obvious they only wanted a couple of minutes of his attention. Rya let it roll off her, she didn't care what he thought she was here. That is all that mattered. The music started to play extremely loud once more. Beybladers would line up soon out side of the building. If they met up with the clip board they might be lucky enough to get in. The people who were already in were extremely wealthy. This was like a cruel form of intertainment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff