Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

Ryo had shook his head a little as he could sense somebody's pain but had decided to not tell the others before he had screamed as two little girls thought he was a doll while pulling his ears. "HALP!!!" Yelled Ryo as he felt like he couldn't really take it from the children anymore since they were starting to play rough.

Hilary and Melanie couldn't help but laugh at Saku's comment. "I told you that you were going to be just fine between you and your Crush." Said Melanie as she had smiled at Saku while rubbing Saku's hair to make it a little messy before she couldn't help but smirk at the little boy.

"I didn't know that one of the Sin's parents were going to be my Boss but he's serious when it comes to Business so he won't let his Son get into it and his Son is wise to stay out of it-and I hope that I will get accepted as well..." Said Melanie as she had sighed. "I'm just really glad that I was able to Sing up there even though about everything that has happened and all..." Said Melanie as she was glad that Performance was put behind her now.

"Yeah and to be honest who's idea was it to do that darkness dancing, somebody could have gotten really hurt...uh...I think Ryo needs some help and its not from a fellow Bitbeast." Said Hilary as she was trying not to laugh in front of the little guy.
User Image

Ray laughed picking up Ryo by his fluffy bunny tail. He pulled the little creature on to his shoulder. "There stay up here and they wont be able to reach you." He pet the cabbit on the head softly before turning his attention back to the others. It wasn't his fault that its easier to get kisses when they are younger. Its easy to make little girls happy, not that he was into that stuff. The idea of that made him flench with a weird look. Tyson threw a hand up ito the air.
"Don't worry we wont let anything happen to you. So feel free to reach as far to your dreams as you can."
It was a sweet gesture. Turning towards the "You really looked like you belonged up there." Ray had to agree, even if her running around doing shows while he was doing tournemants didn't sound very good to him. He would try to focus on the brighter sides. He didn't even want to think of what would have happened if someone would have seen Ray almost get a butt grab on Melanie. He was lucky the lights were off. Blushing deeply he spouted out.
"I am guessing the darkness was suppose to be let people get carried away in the music. Like when people go to eat at places in the dark."
Tyson raised an eye brow, Ray looked pretty nervous.
Rya stepped slowly from the Tattoo shop, the white bandage wrapped around her arm stainned with blood. Tristitia had left she needed to meet back up with her mom, and sloth lived in another direction. She really didn't have any where to rush off too. Hitting her back against the brick wall she slid down slowly. Her arm hurt so bad, she was lucky that she used her left arm to launch Kusoko. If it wasn't she would be in to some trouble. It was now completely offical, she had taken that final step. Setsuna's father was the past Wrath, all he asked was that Setsuna not be filled in on that information. If it wasn't for his choice to being in the sin, Setsuna's mother might have lived. He was so happy that Setsuna never had intreset in beyblading. When he say Rya take his place, the girl fit the spot so well, he was a little frightened. Seeing the green haired girl come into the distance. Could her life get any more complicated. Rya didn't know much about Setsuna other then the fact she didn't beyblade. That was all Rya cared about anyways. Though Tristitia told her she needed to be taught a lesson. The girl couldn't expect to be free from punishment. Forcing herself to her feet even in pain she glared coldly at girl. How was she suppose to punish the girl with out giving away what her father was.
"You know your dad works Avaritia's father. So you probably know how deep your in." She shrugged her shoulders and she grew closer to Setsuna. "You see, I am not in the best moods today." It was only obvious with everything plus what looked to be a really bad wound on her right arm. In hand reach, she really didn't care to do such dirty work but this was part of her punishment as well. Her hand brushed the girls pale cheek. "Tell me which hand is your dominate one." For how far they were from the Blade Breakers, Rya had plenty of time to get her point across and leave.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Oops I forgot that sometimes little children think of him as a toy or a rabbit with how small Ryo is..." Said Melanie as she had given Ryo an apologetic look while he was giving her a 'never again' type of look.

"Heh thanks because I can't take it whenever somebody pulls me right there-brats..." Mumbled Ryo under his breath as it had shown that it was only them in the area left. "Melanie how many times do I have to say, don't leave me down there to deal with Devil's Children!" Said Ryo as he had an animevein as Melanie was laughing but had apologized while sweatdropping.

"Heh as you guys can tell Ryo has been traumatized some..." Said Melanie jokingly before she had blushed at what Tyson had said. "You are a really nice person Tyson and I really appreciate you saying that." Said Melanie as she had given Tyson a small smile. "Really? I did-I just thought that I should give it my all along with showing how much I love Music and my fans and just let them enjoy themselves like I do..." Said Melanie as she had smiled a little before she had giggled at Ray before she had given him a look as if to say 'it was by accident so quit reacting like that' before she couldn't help but giggle but stopped until she saw Ryo had his ears perked up. "What's wrong Ryo?" Asked Melanie as she had looked at her Bitbeast.

"Rya? What the hell happened to your arm?" Asked Setsuna before she had heard Rya remind her that her father work's for the Sin's so she is considered one as well-whether she likes it or not. She had looked afraid as she had started to walk backwards before her back had hit a brick wall. 'I-I know that I can't lie because she can tell I would be a-and things would get worse for me...' Thought Setsuna as she was quickly going through her Options inside of her head. "M-My left hand, I-I'm left-handed..." Said Setsuna as she had looked afraid as she had felt Rya touching her cheek while hoping that things would just end quick and painlessly.
User Image

Ray couldn't help but noticed Ryo acting strange as well. "Yeah what is wrong buddy?" Tyson didn't really think to much about the cabbit. He was being over dramaic about the children. He figured it was about the kids or something.
It was good to hear Setsuna speak up, Rya didn't waist time grabing the girls and slaming it hard against the brick wall. Gritting her teeth, what happen to her arm, probably should have happened earily it would have saved alot of her pain. Rya placed a hand on Setsuna's wrist pinning it to the brick wall. The little bumps on the bricks ripping at the back of the green haired girls skin. She dragged it slowly enough to make it extremely painful.

"I would worry about yourself."
Rya whispered cruely in Setsuna's ear. It was a good thing that there was an ambulence close by. By the time she was done with Setsuna she was going to need it. She pulled a small pocket knife from the back of her pocket. It was Setsuna or her, and Rya wasn't going to get into more trouble because of the weak green haired girl. Popping it out and waisting no time she pressed it into the middle of Setsuna's hand. The sound of the bones griding against the metal. The blood dripping down from the brick wall. "I hope you remember what team your on." Right on the last word, Rya pushed the knife completely through her hand. There was no way that Setsuna would be able to pick up anything with that hand or move her little fingers without the painful reminder. She pulled the blade slowly from the wound. Making every little move worse. Gripping the girl by the neck she cleaned the blade on Setsuna's dress. Pushing folding it close and tucking it back into her pocket. Moving away from the girl she turned and headed towards the bridge. She needed time to herself to think. She just prayed that Kai wouldn't be there.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"I-I hear somebody in pain and...you know who is causing it!" Said Ryo as he didn't feel up to saying Rya's name and didn't want to for Saku's sake. "Wait let me get closer so I can see if I know who's screaming, they're in so much pain that I can't take it..." Said Ryo as he had hopped off of Ray's shoulder while being at the edge of the Parking Lot's exit.

"Gah!" Yelled Setsuna as she had felt a hard tug on her hand by Rya before she had screamed while trying to pull away from Rya. "L-LET GO!!! RYA LET GO OF ME PLEASE, I-IT HURTS!!!" Yelled Setsuna as she was crying out in pain while trying to get out of the grip, but Rya was stronger.

"Its SETSUNA!" Said Ryo as Melanie had covered her ears as she could hear her friend screaming in pain and agony.

"A-Alright I won't talk to them again-NO!!!" Yelled Setsuna as her eyes had widened as she had screamed while she had watched Rya act like she did nothing as her blood was on her dress before she had fallen to her knees.

"NO SETSUNA!!" Yelled Hilary as she had ran ahead of the others.

"Hilary wait!" Said Melanie as she had to pick up her dress a little as she was running after Hilary before she had heard Hilary scream and Setsuna crying.

"What the hell-who did this to you, no your hand..." Said Hilary as she had bent down as Setsuna had moved back as she just didn't want nobody to touch her.

"Oh my god...you guys call an Ambulance or something right now!" Yelled Melanie as she had had seen Serenity's hand on her dress and how bad it looked. "Who in the hell would do something like-wait its because your dad is the Choreographer and works for one of the Sin's dad right?" Asked Melanie as Setsuna as slowly shook her head yes. "S-S-She told me that she hope that I remember what Team I'm on..." Said Setsuna as she was crying while also wincing in pain.

Ryo had ran after the girls along with the others before he had hopped on Saku's shoulder before covering his eyes by using his ears. "Trust me you do not want to see this..." Said Ryo gently to the boy while also being serious and firm at the same time.

"What? This really isn't right..." Said Max as he had looked at Setsuna as she was crying while staring at the ground.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'll remember..." Said Setsuna over and over as she had just started to crying as Hilary had hugged her while patting her back as it looked like Setsuna would probably not be able to blade or probably even use her hand normally again.
User Image

Ray followed closely behind the girls. It sounded like Setsuna's voice. He really hoped it wasn't but when they turned the corner to see her. Ray's eyes shot open, they have never been in a spot like this. This was a lot more dangerous then he had ever thought. The idea of Melanie being in Setsuna's postion drove him to grind his teeth. He agreed with Melanie shouting "Who did this, which one was it." He wanted to chase who ever it was down. He would gladly put them in the same pain as Setsuna was in. Tyson couldn't help but throw to many questions out at her.
"Setsuna, who was it! Who did this to you? Why would they do this to you? Which way did they go?"
If it wasn't bad enough what they did to Melanie at the show. Why did they need to put Setsuna in so much pain. She has a high chance of never having all her dreams ripped from her. Who had that right? Ray held Tyson back for a second he was ready to run off into the direction. "Who cares what that person told you! Tell me who it was!" Tyson broke down to his knees, slamming his fist into the ground. How could they say they were protecting anyone if people kept getting hurt. The sins had to be laughing about this. While they laid in their comfy large expensive beds. Setsuna would be in the hospital. Saku shook the Cabbit off him. He wanted to see what all the commotion was about. When his eyes fell on Setsuna, the little boy screamed like he was the one who had been stabbed. His feet quickened, running away from everyone. He wanted to get away as fast as his little feet would take him. Rya's head turned into the direction of where she left Setsuna. She heard what she thought was Saku screaming. No doubt the boy had seen the girl. Rya was washing her hand in the river. It wasn't like she was proud of what she did. It is something she had to do. Flinging her hands dry she watched as Setsuna's blood floated down the stream. Climbing up towards the front of the bridge, the sound of little feet coming up from behind her. Rya turned quickly seeing Saku eyes full of tears. Really something she didn't care about. All the evidence that Rya had done anything washed down the stream. Saku didn't care anymore, he just wanted to get home. He pressed straight passed Rya. Her lavender eyes watched the boy continue to run like he hadn't even seen her. This was a good thing in her eyes. She leaned against the railing of the bridge.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kai had already called the Ambulance as Melanie had tore up parts of her dress as she was trying to bandage her friend's hand as best as she could as she could see Setsuna shaking her head no as if she wasn't going to tell. "Wait you're thinking about keeping who did this to you a secret-Setsuna you are hurt badly and nobody should be going through this! Now your dreams of Beyblading and Painting could possibly be-" Said Melanie as she had gotten cut short by Setsuna.

"I-I can't tell and they were right...I just forgot because I didn't think that they would consider me as one of them because my dad works for one of them. I deserved this and I'm s-sorry but I can't tell-things would get worse for me and who knows which of them could be spying on me right now..." Said Setsuna as tears had fell down her cheeks.

"But Setsuna-" Said Max as Setsuna had yelled 'No!' which had caught them off guard.

"I-I can't tell no matter what, I'm sorry but I have to keep this to myself, dammit I'm too tired to argue with any of you right now..." Said Setsuna as she had passed out as her head was on Hilary's shoulder as she had passed out on the girl.

"SAKU!!!" Yelled Ryo as he had sighed while knowing that whenever the boy wanted to be away he knew that he wouldn't be able to find him.

"Setsuna! Setsuna stay awake please!!" Said Melanie as a tear had went down her cheek as Hilary had tried to shake the girl awake as well as an Ambulance had took Setsuna from them before taking them to the Hospital.

"Knowing her she's not going to talk but what we can do is go to the hospital, that and we should try to get her mind off of this...dammit I seriously don't know how she managed to have caught our attention with how much blood she's lost-I just can't loose her..." Said Melanie as tears were going down both hers and Hilary's eyes as they were really worried about their Childhood friend.
User Image

Rya felt the blood on her bandages starting to harden. That was the first step of healing. Things had changed so much, life was whisking her away. A part of her loved it, while another part screamed 'Why.' over and over. An question that she couldn't really answer herself. If Setsuna spoke of what Rya did, she would be ending her own life. The sins wouldn't forgive such a thing. It would be impossible for them to pin her anyways. It would be foolish for her. The wind blew softly across her face. She didn't normally like being alone. Though with no eyes to cast judgment on her. It's time she could just think to herself. What she didn't notice was how her body was starting to feel light. Rya eyes started to feel heavy, the next thing she knew it, they were close. Her body hanging limply over the railing. She could feel someone tugging on her but that was about it.
Ray had to agree, it wasn't safe to press Setsuna for the answer any more. If they did get the answer that didn't mean they could keep her or her father safe from the Sins. Even if the idea drove him nuts. The last thing he wanted to do was have the sins get away with something like this. If he only knew he would have had Kai walk the girl home. He should have seen they would attack Setsuna.
"Don't worry she wont die." He wasn't a Doctor. His opinion on the subject was only full of hope and good wishes. Tyson pet Hilary on the head. He wanted to make her feel better without hugging the girl. He wasn't that good at the mushy stuff.
"We will make them regret they did this."
When they reached the hospital a older woman rushed Setsuna in to the emergency room. The Doctor who was waiting is actually talking to a boy who looked pretty Familiar. That was because this is one of the seven that didn't really show much of an appearance. The last puzzle piece, Sloth's father. He worked all the time, there was no way he could have come to the party. He wasn't directly tied to the sins, but his son was. Seeing Setsuna rush in he sent a text to the others with just the word 'Delivered.' So everyone would know. Everyone texted back but Rya, then again the girl claimed not to have a phone. So it wasn't like Sloth had her number anyways. His father kissed Sloth's head and rushed to get the read out on what had happen.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Well we might as well wait and if anybody had gotten hurt during that fire should be checked up on, and I just don't know what to do for Saku or anybody right now-I've never felt so useless before..." Said Ryo as his ears were down as he had frowned.

"Don't worry these are just burns and I think that I'll be alright so no worries." Said Melanie as she had looked at the others to see that Hilary had her head on Tyson's shoulder as she had fallen asleep. "Take care of my Cousin for me Tyson, you guys are perfect for each other..." Said Melanie as she had given him a small wink while also having a small smile on her lips as she had looked at him.

"Are you sure? I heard that you're supposed to get burns checked out even if you're not hurting anymore though." Said Max as Melanie had shrugged her shoulders.

"Well not exactly sure but I just want to be here so that after they help Setsuna that I can see her..." Said Melanie as she was leaning against her older brother.

"You're still getting checked out whether you like it or not, unfortunately Setsuna is gonna be here for awhile so you'll be able to see her-no buts at all Mel." Said Kai as he noticed that Melanie was about to say something back but the last of his sentence had shut her up.
User Image

Ray understood completely how Ryo felt. He placed one of his hands on top of Ryo's head. Petting him softly he whispered. "Don't worry I think we all feel like that." He looked towards Tyson who's face was brighter then an apple. Melanie had said some words that had made him blush pretty bad. The boy nodded slowly so not to wake up Hilary. It has been a hard day, she deserved a little sleep. "Melanie, I don't want to help Kai drag you to get those burns checked out." He laughed calling a nurse over. The nurse looked a little confused at wave. She stepped over to the group.
"Can I help you?" Ray turned to Melanie. He didn't want to make it to obvious but the girl is burned pretty bad. The nurse didn't even need anyone to explain to her. Seeing Melanie the nurse smiled. "Ma'am, would you like me to check those burns for you?" The name tag read 'Mika'. The woman showed no sign of anger towards the group. Just a friendly nurse trying to do her job. Taking her hand she pulled the girl towards a small examination room. She wasn't sure if she would want to be checked out while the guys were around. "Don't worry I will give her back in no time." She gave a soft smile towards Melanie trying to strike up friendly conversation. "So I take it you were at that party too, where the speakers blew up." When the nurse pulled Melanie into the examination room. Sloth passed by the Blade Breakers. He looked like a normal lazy boy, pulling his shirt sleeve up to show he wore the mark of the sins. Staring towards the group, he spoke.
"You should be careful, it is your fault she is in there Kai. Just like it is Melanie's fault for being so thick headed. People shouldn't tease the dogs that are bigger and stronger then them, then cry when we bite back." Ray glared towards Sloth gritting his teeth. How could it possibly be Kai or Melanie's fault. They where the evil ones, not Kai and Melanie. Straightening out his back he looked to Sloth.
"We will see who gets who."
He knew it wasn't smart to taunt them, but it slipped from his tongue so easily. They where in no shape to bite back. From the looks of it, they had taken the most hits. Setsuna might never be able to hold anything in her hand left hand again. While Melanie is burned pretty bad. It felt like they were leading the group slowly off a cliff.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Y-Yes ma'am I had gotten these burns because I was performing and the Speakers were closest to me more than anything...do you know any updates about the girl named Setsuna, she's a close friend of mine..." Said Melanie as she had looked at the Nurse as she had to change clothes so that they could see the burns she had gotten-hospital gown.

"Get away right now b*****d because I'm not in the mood." Said Kai as he had glared at Sloth.

Hilary had opened her eyes as she had woken up to see where she was as she had started to blush as she had realized that she was leaning on Tyson before she had went to look at Sloth. "Why don't you stalk other people, Nurse this person is trying to start some Drama here, we already have two friends in here and I won't stand for the way he's treating us in our friend's time of needs." Said Hilary as she had looked at the Nurse's at the Nurse Station while noticing a Police Man there. 'It will be his doing because he started with us...' Whispered Hilary toward the others as she had given Sloth a glare.

Setsuna had suddenly started to open her eyes slowly as she was in a lot of pain as a doctor had explained things to her, causing tears to fall down her cheeks. 'I guess that I was lucky that Tyson and the others found me or I wouldn't be resting in a Room right now...' Thought Setsuna as she had looked to see her left hand bandaged and that they must have already done some Surgery.
User Image

The nurse gave a small nod to show that she was listening. When Melanie stopped and asked a question about Setsuna. The nurse kindly answered while wrapping a white bandage on her wounds. "Yes Setsuna is okay, the odds of her using her hand again is rather slim. It was a very bad wound." The Doctors haven't even told Setsuna yet, though this was because the girl was under for a while. Wrapping the last bit of bandage the nurse finished. "The Doctor who worked on her is amazing, it really is a great thing we have him." Patting her lap to say that she was completely done with Melanie. "Well I think we are done here, I wouldn't recommend any swimming pools or such. Your burns are very bad and can get worse if you let them." The nurse sounded like she was being Melanies mom for a minute. Sloth's father was a Doctor at the office. In fact he was the one who worked on Setsuna. He was free to be there as much as the others. He showed no sign of fear when Hilary called the nurse's attention. Though he wasn't like the others, he didn't really enjoy the confrontation stuff. Waving to the nurse he spoke sweetly. The nurse who helped Melanie stepped out from the examination room to give the girl time to move around. She was free to stay for the night to make sure nothing happened burns to make them worse. The blond nurse gave a kind smile towards sloth.
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to cause them any grief but I do need to talk to my father before I leave." She placed a hand on the boy's head and lead him down the hall to meet up with his father. The perfect little escape, plus Sloth was telling the truth. He did plan to leave after talking with his father. Ray gritted his teeth watching Sloth slim away. He turned towards Kai with a warm smile.
"Don't even give those comments a second thought. None of this is your fault."
Tyson gave a large grin feeling like Hilary had scared away Sloth. He felt a little proud even if it wasn't him who did it. The nurse started to walk back after dropping sloth off at his fathers office.
An old couple who had been out on a night stroll where the ones that ran into Rya. The old woman thought that she was just a druggie or drunk but the closer they got. The more obvious that she wasn't. Placing a hand on the girls forehead, she wasn't running a fever. She just looked like her body had passed out from pure exhaustion. The old man picked up Rya and slowly carried her back to their home. If Rya knew what was going on, she would have never let any of it happen. Laying on a cold hard wood floor she curled up. She could feel someone's hand running through her hair. It reminded her a lot of how her mother would treat her.
Finally reaching his office Sloth's dad stared at Sloth with a questionable look. It didn't take long for the older man to know what was on his sons mind.
"I wont be going home tonight, there is way to many people who need my help here." Sloth could easily debate that theory. The man had a sick wife at home and a younger child that he never saw. Though he did what he needed to do to put a roof over their heads. "I am sorry, you better just walk home alone." Sloth was already typing to Tristitia 'need a ride.' He was so upset at his father. A part of him wanted to scream 'It figures.' The boy kept silent.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Well I'm glad that its not anything serious and sorry that you would have to see me here again so soon ma'am." Said Melanie as she had blushed from embarrassment as this was the really kind Nurse that had helped her through everything when she didn't even have a memory to hold on. "So how lineant would I have to be on my practices if I actually did make it...?" Asked Melanie as she had explained everything to the Nurse since she felt like the Nurse reminded her so much of her own Mother-as if she was her Reincarnation. "I'm glad that there is somebody like that here to help Setsuna and me and the others will try our best to get our friend through this..." Said Melanie as she had given the Nurse 'Ami' a small smile.

"I sense that Setsuna is under good care and so is Melanie, who you all would have to had forced to go inside the Doctor if the Nurse didn't see the burn but I wonder about where Saku is and what could he be doing..." Said Ryo as he had sighed while lying down in one of the Waiting Room Chairs. "Somebody please wake me up when we have some more news-like on one of the girls..." Said Ryo as he had smiled as Melanie had walked back to them.

"She said that its not as bad as it looks but I should be really careful and unfortunately for me no Swimming or that sort of thing but for Setsuna, she's still under so who knows but she said that a great doctor-what the hell..." Said Melanie as she had walked into the Conversation as she had heard Hilary's last sentence before she had put all of the puzzle pieces together. "Well like I was saying we won't know anything about Setsuna yet because she's still put under but they've got a great Doctor helping her out." Said Melanie as she had sat down beside Ray. "Thanks so much for saving me On Stage, I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for you, thank you so much..." Said Melanie as she had given Ray a kiss on the cheek before she and Hilary had walked away from the guys and were heading towards the Soda Machines.

"They have the same Mother but her Father was mixed with French and American. The kiss was a sign of sweetness that and well about how she feels about you-and sorry but can't drag out her personal thoughts or else she'll get me worse than how Kai did me the last time." Said Ryo as he had given the guy a look who wasn't phased by it before Ryo had sighed.
User Image

Ray eyes turned towards Melanie who looked like a patient herself. It was relieving to see that the burns had been taken care of. He nodded, it was good to hear that Setsuna would be okay. It was better then loosing her. "I would have." Before he could finish he felt Melanie soft lips crush against his cheek. His brain went completely blank for a moment. A blush sweeping across his face as watched the girl walk away. Tyson pointed at Ray laughing.
"Hey Ray, I didn't know you could glow in the dark."
Ray gave a sharp look towards the boy. It didn't help when Ryo explained the kiss. It only made his blush worse. He lowered his head to hide his face.
"At least I got a kiss."
Tyson scratched the back of his head in a nervously admitting that Ray was right. The nurse stepped over to the group with a big grin. She had a clip board in her hands. Glancing down towards it she spoke.
"Setsuna has woken up, she doesn't seem very talkative but you may go see her." Ray looked towards Melanie with a soft grin. The blush still covering most of his face he spoke.
"You ready to see her?"
Of course he knew the answer to that. The nurse cellphone rang. Pulling it to her face she took ripped a small piece of paper to give to Kai of the room number Setsuna is in.
The old woman looked towards Rya with a sad look. Pulling the bandages away she could a lot of crusted blood. She didn't know what happened to the girl but cleaned the wound up anyways. Each time she rubed softly until finally starting to see a mark under all the blood. It looked like a tattoo. When it finally came into view the old woman didn't understand it. If she would have known she might have tossed Rya back out on to the streets. She wrapped the tattoo once more with a clean bandage and stared at her husband.
"She looks so innocent, I wonder what would have happened to her if we didn't run into her." The husband would have looked through Rya's pockets but the girl is wearing a dress with no pockets. There was no sign of Identification. The wife changed her out of the dirty dress and into a baggy white shirt with a kitten on it. Didn't scream scary but once again, Rya isn't aware of any of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff